The Slap Turned Me into a Slut

Story Info
Lucy continues down the garden path.
2.5k words
4.41
21.9k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ years of age, this is a work of pure fantasy.

Was it possible to belong to someone who didn't desire you in return? It's been months since I swallowed his delicious cum.

I'd fallen in love with a man that society deemed forbidden my feelings grew deeper and deeper each passing day I grew up with him, he'd watched me blossom into a beautiful woman.

I knew my dad loved me but not in the same way, not in the way I longed for, not in the way I desperately needed. these past months had shown me this, but my obsession gradually spiraled downwards into a chilling lust, and I'd lost control over the situation.

My mind seemed incapable of letting it go, each passing moment, each night I'd imagined my Dad, touching my body with his gentle fingers, my eyes glowing as his fingers danced over my curves, it had become a nightly ritual I'd touch myself thinking about him until I'd orgasms moaning his name.

He'd whisper words of praise and affection in my ear, I'd often fantasized about it at night thinking about his cum in my mouth, I would bury my aching fingers in my pussy while my back arched with each movement of my hand, whimpers and moaning, escaping my mouth, my lips parting. I had to have him, no matter what.

My obsessions became worse over the months its reaching 9 months since I'd been fucked, making me crazy and stupid. So stupid I'd convinced myself that getting a tattoo was a brilliant idea.

The artist couldn't stop laughing when I told him my idea, he didn't object when I told him the placement, The tattoo was a cute black love heat, with the initials DG in red inside just underneath my bikini line on the left-hand side.

I so wanted to be my Daddy's little girl, I know it's wrong, it shouldn't be, it wasn't even like I was struggling to find dates, I'd seriously become the ultimate cock tease.

I started wearing a light halter top summer dress with no bra around the house with the skimpiest panties I could find, to my mum's dismay I'd even walk around the house in just my lingerie sometimes I'd forget to wear a bra.

Today nobody was home, everyone was out so there would be no one to see me. I unclipped my bikini top and let my breasts out the warm sun felt exquisite on them.

I found myself thinking, and after that, I couldn't get my dad out of my mind again. I thought of his body, of him masturbating his big penis, and what sex positions I'd like to have him in. As I rubbed sun tan lotion onto my breasts my fingers caught my nipples and they were soon tingling and getting hard like bullets.

That's when I realized I was being watched. I wasn't sure who it was I continued rubbing sun lotion into my breasts, feeling my nipples getting harder and harder. I turned to treat whoever was watching me to a full frontal view of my body, and arched my back a bit to thrust my breasts up and toward them,

Making it look unintentional. My body was on fire, my blood was rising and I'd decided on my next move. With a deep "Ohhhhhhh!" I slid my hand slowly and smoothly down my front and massaged my pussy through my bikini bottom. Then I slipped my hand down inside to play with my eager pussy. I always enjoy pussy play but this time I exaggerated my squirming and crying out with pleasure.

I knelt on the lounger with my legs wide to undo the two little bows at my hips holding my bikini bottom together, making sure I faced my dad who hadn't moved or spoken.

I let my bikini bottom drop and I could all but feel my dad's eyes on my pussy, glancing down my pussy was wide open and my aroused clit was peeping out and I knew I was wet with my juice. I slid my hand between my legs and began to masturbate in earnest, starting by stroking my pussy lips and then as I got hot slipping my fingers inside and teasing my clit, at the same time fingering my nipples.

As I masturbated I put on a show for Daddy, squirming my naked body into the kind of poses I'd thought he would enjoy taking me in. I strained my legs as wide as I could. I thrust my pussy and tits, swinging and bouncing my breasts. I lay on my back with my legs spread and folded up like my last boyfriend was fucking me on top.

I rolled over so I was on all fours fingering my pussy with my bum toward my dad, my legs wide and my breasts slightly bouncing like he was pumping me from behind. I made lots of noise, moaning, grunting, squealing, and crying out, but still, he stood watching me like a statue, the good sign was he wasn't stopping me, and omg there was no way he couldn't see my new tattoo.

When my orgasm came crashing down, I was on my back with my legs as wide as I could get them my tight pussy on full display, frantically crisscrossing and circling my clit with my fingertips. In the explosion of pleasure between my legs I lost control. I shrieked and involuntarily screamed. "Daddy just fuck me, make me your whore".

I arched my back to thrust my hips against the man my body thought was fucking me and I kicked up my legs to wrap my legs over him as my orgasm started to fade I flopped back onto the lounger with my hands clasped over my pussy with my afterglow throbbing. Then I looked straight at my dad. I was still breathing hard from my orgasm.

A moment later my dad dropped his jeans and boxers down around his thighs and his long erect penis was swinging swiftly and bending up in front of him.

As he walked closer into reach, I treated myself to a good long feel of his cock and balls, ruffling his pubic hair and tickling his groins and right under him between his legs.

He grunted, squirmed, and thrust his hips toward me as I played with him. Little drops of pre cum appeared on the tip of his penis head and I smeared it over his cock head and over the ridge where his penis head met his shaft.

"Daddy I've seen the way you looked at me around the house, I know you like my body?" My dad grinned. "You masturbate thinking about me, don't you daddy, I bey you fucked mum thinking it was me?" His lewd grin was all the answer I needed.

"Masturbate over me and play with me now," I continued. "I've loved your cum since you came on me the first time." I wanted him to know I knew how dirty he was.

Kneeling with my legs wide was perfect for my dad to play with my naked body. When he fondled my breasts the way his fingers caught my still-aroused nipples told me he knew what I needed.

He ran his hand down my front and his firm warm hand cupped over my pussy mound with my afterglow still throbbing felt exquisite. He slipped his fingers into my slit.

My dad stopped for two seconds as he looked at my tattoo, he read it and stared at the DG like he was thinking about its meaning, I involuntarily thrust my pussy against his hand and gasped with the pulse as his fingers pleasured my clit. I knew instantly I only wanted to be his, I screamed it stands for "Daddy's Girl because I want to be yours".

My dad reached and picked up my tube of sun lotion and lubed his hand with it, then he stood facing me, spread his legs, and rammed his hips forward so his penis head was just inches from touching me, then he wrapped his lotion-lubed hand around his penis and began to masturbate.

He tugged and stroked his penis rhythmically, sliding his hand up and down his shaft from his hand brushing his brown pubic hair to his hand sliding up over his cock head, as he wanked in front of me he explored my naked body with his spare hand, playing with my breasts and my pussy. He moved around me to fondle my bottom and I felt his penis head poking between my bum cheeks and his pumping hand patting my bottom.

He looked like he was enjoying playing with me as he wanked, he didn't take much longer to reach his orgasm I saw him switch a couple of times to using just his thumb and forefinger in a ring stroking just across the base ridge of his penis head. As he did his body tensed and his face twisted as if he was in agony or ecstasy and I guessed he was doing what men call "edging" holding back on the brink, finally, he started stroking and tugging his penis methodically and I knew his cum was rising.

My dad made a strangled grunting noise, his body jerked in his orgasm and his semen fountained up over my breasts and face he must have shot 10 times, my face and breasts were nearly covered completely.

Before I could beg to be fucked, my dad leaned forward to kiss me, before stopping saying. Go shower you little slut. He must have read my mind, because next he was adding don't worry about being fucked again, you belong to me now."

Two days later I looked up and realized that my dad was staring at my breasts. I was sitting on the floor doing paperwork, with my mum and brother watching tv, and here was Daddy, staring at my boobs. Like he was in a hypnotic trance or something probably thinking about cumming on them again.

I glanced down, I was wearing black yoga shorts and a one-off dad's work shirt with the sleeves rolled up. The top button was missing and the next one down had come undone, and the front of the shirt gaped open, showing my cleavage.

I undid another button knowing it would put my boobs at risk of falling free, but with Dad staring I just forgot about my surroundings, It would be awkward. Embarrassing if Mum caught onto what I was doing. What would she say? What would she do? Would she hate me?

I didn't care, If Dad just fucked me right then and there I'd be in heaven, but he did ask me to leave the floor at patted the seat next to him. I quickly jumped up and sat next to my daddy leaning into him.

"Would you like the blanket, too?" my dad asked. It wasn't really cold, sharing the blanket with Dad sounded fun. Thankfully nobody was paying attention to what we were doing as Dad's hands were wandering over my body. he'd undid the last button from my top, my breasts were exposed underneath this blanket now, as I rested my head on his lap, I had no idea what I was supposed to do next, and hoped more than anything that he would make some move, either to stop me or to guide me.

Luckily after he played and toiled with my emotions, by running his fingers across my nipples and crept his hand into my yoga pants feeling how wet i was slipping a finger into me. He whispered Mum sleeping so we should head upstairs before she wakes, we didn't wait long and rushed towards my bedroom.

"Daddy. I know I can make you happy, I just want to replace Mum".

"God, Lucy. You're amazing," he told me.

"You made me, Daddy It's only right I should belong to you. And it's too late to say you don't want me."

This wasn't going to be love making and it wasn't it was pure animal lust, he pushed me onto the bed, and he pulled my yoga pants down before ripping my thong completely off, sinking to his knees, spreading my lips wide with his fingers and devouring my pussy, with his expert mouth suctioning so perfectly to my throbbing clit or his thick fingers scissoring my little wanton pussy, stretching me with anticipation but I could have died of happiness at that moment.

I moaned through glazed eyes as if he needed any encouragement, he was using my glistening pussy like it was his last meal on earth and all I could do was squeeze my thighs against the sides of his head and pray that he never stopped.

"Fuck me, Daddy...I'm ready... I need you inside me...."

I'm so wet for him, I'll do whatever he dreams of, I just want to feel that perfect cock explode inside me. I wanted him to lose control because of my body. He was so hard for me. I know I made him want to cum, I wanted him to look his baby girl in the eyes as he fill me with cum. I want to feel it, I need to feel it.

It was pure lust plastered across his face as he ran his head along my damp pussy, lined it up with my entrance, and thrust his hips forward, ramming his cock deep within me until he was leaning flush against the back of my thighs.

My body felt like pure ecstasy, as my dad pounded into me like a man possessed the head of his thick cock slamming into me completely I thought I could feel him in my womb.

"That's it, Daddy, is this how my body makes you feel? Fuck me Daddy....break my spirit make me your slut Daddy..." I willed him on as his large palm grabbed handfuls of my hair and pulled and arched my back as he slammed into me.

All I could think about was my pussy stretching around that massive cock, I had never been wetter in my memory. I felt it bubbling behind my belly button. As my Daddy tightened his grip on my hair. Pulling me further backward and sinking his swollen lips into my neck sucking like a man possessed branding me.

"Daddy... cum inside me, please... I need it."

I begged again as his eyes locked eyes with mine, before rolling back into his head as he pushed inside of me and held me hard against him.

The feeling of his twitching cock made my body let go. My orgasm washed over me, toes curling and knees buckling, I crashed down onto the bed too weak to support myself underneath the weight of my Dad's hips pinning me against the bed as he continued to unload inside of me.

I have never felt so full, so content, so sexy.

Dad untangled his hands from my hair and his hungry lips from my neck letting me fall completely forward. Just before I passed out we heard a cough from the doorway.

To be continued.