One Slap Changed Everything Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucy's perspective of events after the slap...
1.5k words
4.2
12.4k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up, felt strange, I remembered I'd been drinking since the moment my dad humiliated me in front of my friends and family. It isn't every day at nineteen you get spanked by your dad!!

That moment when he pulled my hair and bent me over the table was bad enough, but I was wearing this sexy red bikini that silhouetted my body while leaving nothing to the imagination.

The bikini didn't do much to hide my tanned body, the back of my bikini top was just two tiny strings and the front didn't hide my firm breasts or hard nipples, maybe because the bra was designed for someone with smaller boobs.

The bottoms weren't much better I was wearing a red thong bottom, which showed my gorgeous legs and nicely shaped ass and from the front, if you looked hard enough you'd be able to tell I hadn't a single hair on my body.

I just wanted to torment my mum, since she called me a slut, I wanted to dress like one, I just really wished I didn't slap her. These days we didn't see eye to eye.

My mum is more petite than me, and only about a 32B, while mine currently are a nice firm 34D. So there I was standing drinking a wine, thinking I was the queen, talking with my friends, without a care in the world.

The next minute I was being dragged by my hair past my family and friends, before I realized what was happening, I was pushed over the table, I looked back and saw my dad with such anger in his eyes.

That's when I felt the first spank against my bum, I'd missed him rubbing my ass in front of everyone.

I yelled, " Daddy you can't do this".I generally don't think he carried about the embarrassment he was causing, it was like a scene out of a redneck movie.

I felt the second slap hit right on my left bum cheek, but I couldn't be positive if I felt his fingers lightly press over my pussy.

I moaned slightly under my breath." Before shouting Daddy stop I hate you".

Smack! Smack! Smack another three blows in quick succession, as he gently continued to rub his hand across my ass with the palm of his meaty hand, and I relented and relaxed, which was a bad idea on my part.

I didn't expect what happened next, my dad had undone my bikini putting me on full display. I couldn't deny how arousing this was to me though, and I'm pretty sure my dad knew it. Because the next time he spanked me, I felt two fingers up and down my slit.

I blushed bright red, I kept yelling at him to stop, screaming at the top of my lungs how humiliating this was, but I couldn't deny I was turned on as he could feel how wet I was becoming, at being the family freak show.

Smack! Smack! Smack another three blows in quick succession I lost count of how many times he'd hit me.

My head was spinning when he finally stopped and walked away, but not before one final humiliation, the bastard had taken my bikini with him.

Tears running down my face, I was standing naked in front of everyone. I loved or called friends, and now I was on full display all 5'6 and 123 pounds of me, with brunette curly hair and green eyes, standing there completely naked, I've never been shy about my good looks, but right now, with my nipples looking like bullets and my freshly waxed pussy cat on display I couldn't help feeling shy and humiliated believing our family belonged in a circus.

So waking up slightly hungover from drinking wasn't a shock, waking up with the taste of cum in my mouth, and no memory of sleeping with anyone was a major shock, did I suck someone's cock last night,

Then as I tried opening my eye's this morning I realized I could feel dried cum on my eyes and face, I looked down and my god my body was covered in dried cum.

What the fuck I thought, Oh shit, what did I do that's night. I was completely naked but I didn't feel like I'd been fucked last night.

I wanted to go clean my teeth but I couldn't help imagining dirty thoughts feeling my nips getting hard, I had impure thoughts, had my dad used me as a cum board after feeling how wet he made me while spanking me.

My thoughts wondered what if I were to sneak into this room naked and get revenge, it would only be fair right, I thought to myself.

I cupped my boobs briefly twisting my nipples lightly. My nipples had always been supper sensitive, my areolas are small just outlining my nipples, my hand ran all across my cum covered boobs, wishing it was fresh so I could taste it.

My hands ran down the rest of my body, gliding down my tight stomach, past my wide hips to my aching pussy. My fingers moved up and down my swollen clit, and I slipped two fingers into my tight pussy, it had been six months since I'd had a cock in between my legs, and all I kept thinking about was the cum I was wearing like a badge of honor.

I slowed my pace before I went over the edge and screamed in frustration, at the lack of release, I paused to gain some composure, lightly rubbing my clit and across my inner thigh.

Before pitching my nipples swearing to get revenge on my dad for leaving me a complete mess, I felt disgusting touching myself like this. God why did I need my dad so badly, in nineteen years I'd never once dreamed of fucking him.

Now all I was thinking about was being his slut finally, I walked downstairs dressed in a pair of skintight jeans and a white tank top without a bra, I walked past my mum and sat in the kitchen where my stupid-looking brother was sitting, smiling with a stupid grin on his face, I so wanted to tell him to go to hell. I sat in front of my dad on the kitchen bench trying to get a read on him but he wouldn't make eye contact with me.

It just made me angry thinking you humiliate me in front of everyone, and then cum on me during the night and can't look at me or even make eye contact with me, I smile crossed my face, thinking you'll smile when your little slut sucks your dick.

Thankfully it was the weekend, and I spent most of the day out shopping with friends, reliving my embarrassing ordeal. Finally, everyone had gone to bed and tonight I was going to make my dad my bitch.

I couldn't turn the clock back, he'd started this and I needed revenge. I didn't even bother putting on clothes after I showered just feigning sleep, pretending I was going to act normal.

I'd stopped thinking, I didn't even care mum would be laying next to him, I crept into my parent's bedroom, they both looking so peaceful, I creep slowly to the bed, I slightly pull the covers to one side, revealing my dad's cock, which had covered me in so much cum while I slept yesterday.

It just looked so inviting, I moved my face close sniffing the scent of a real man, omg I was going to do this, my fingers wrapped around the shaft as I opened my mouth, and slide his piece of man meat which created me into my mouth, going slowly to feel every inch as my tongue danced up and down as his seven-inch cock which grew harder and harder.

Sucking slowly a little bit at a time, tasting my daddy's cock I feel myself getting wetter and wetter, sliding his cock in and out my mouth, I look at his face and he appears to still be sleeping, I return to his cock, reaching out with my thumb, and finger and start sucking again, I begin to slide my mouth up and down his cock which is only getting harder and harder.

My dad's cock in my mouth, I hear him moan my mum's name, at that moment I can't help it my juices are flowing, I start sucking him harder and faster, feeling him thrust his hips into my mouth.

Thinking to myself how did one slap turn me into this? What am I doing, as I take him deeper into my mouth,

He moans "Oh hunni, you've never done this before". I try not to let him know, I ain't mum as I keep sucking his cock.

I feel one last thrust of his cock, as he begins to spurt his cum into my mouth, and down my eager throat, swallowing as much as I can, trying to not spill a single drop, I let him slide out my mouth, and roll off the bed, whispering in his ear before I leave.

" Thanks Daddy I needed that cum".

My next plan was to see if I could make my dad fuck me, hmm I couldn't wait to tease him.

Who gets Lucy next? To be continued