The Slave and His Master Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Am I to be punished now?” He asked, hoping against hope that he could be punished rather than sent away.

“Whatever for, little one?”

Aiden didn’t want to answer, he didn’t want to admit what he’d done. However, he knew that was what was expected of him.

“I saw... I saw the pretty lady with you. I saw that you were with her intimately and I did not look away. I... I got hard beneath my clothes when I saw you. And then when she... I wanted to... I ran away. I made a mess... I’m sorry.”

“Someone has already cleaned up the tray Aiden. It’s not something to be so worried about.”

“No, I- I mean, yes Master. Thank you for your kindness. I just... what I meant was...” the boy slowly uncurled himself and a stain could be seen right in the middle-front of his crotch.

“I touched myself above my clothing,” he admitted tearfully. “I did it without you, without permission and I intruded on a private moment of yours.”

He hung his head in shame, waiting for the worst. “Please, Master, please punish me, I can take it. Just don’t send me away for displeasing you.”

Sagi shook his head at the boy.

“I’m not sending you away and you’ve only said one thing so far that could warrant a punishment. The thing about that is,” he smiled down at Aiden. “I’m completely flattered the mere sight of me caused you to lose control.”

Aiden blushed, surprised once more at how different his Master was from anyone he had previously spent time with.

“You’re not going to punish me then?” Aiden asked, curious.

His Master shook his head and placed his large, meaty palm on the boy’s soft curls, running his fingers gently through them.

“I thought you’d be gone longer... with her,” Aiden spoke softly, enjoying his Master’s touch but reaching out, nervously, for information.

“She’s chosen an independent life,” Sagi said calmly, unwilling to let Aiden blame himself for Gwen’s dismissal or to have him fear her empty threat that she didn’t think he’d heard.

A soft smile played at Aiden’s lips and he enjoyed the moment before taking a deep breath in preparation. He had been hoping to ask his Master this question over breakfast but the opportunity had, obviously, never arrived. All at once, the boy felt his heart gallop with nerves. He knew his purpose, full well, but so far, little had happened to that end and he wanted to make up for lost time.

“Master...I have an important question I would like to ask you,” Aiden lowered his eyes submissively, waiting for his Master’s permission.

“You may ask me anything you want, whenever you like. Communication is not a place where I expect total submission,” the lord spoke kindly.

“Well, I was wondering... Can we start my training today, sir?”


12