The Slave and His Master Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sagi let out a loud peal of laughter, "You don't have to drink it."

"No, I want to. I like the way the bubbles feel in my mouth."

Sagi smirked at his adorable boy and refilled the glass when Aiden asked. He was very curious to see his boy drunk and as he was so small, it really didn't take long.

As Aiden finished his third glass he started to notice how warm he felt and how handsome his Master was. The boy reached over and played with his Master's fingers. He traced them with his own before running his small hand up the strong bicep of his Master. Sagi closed his eyes, enjoying how his boy was touching him freely. It felt amazing to be reached for.

Aiden noticed when his Master closed his eyes. He felt floaty and horny and somehow, incredibly brave. First, he took a bit of chocolate and rubbed it against his lips. Then, he leaned in close and pressed his mouth against his Master's in a sweet kiss.

Sagi was surprised, not only to be kissed but to taste the chocolate. His tongue chased the last traces of sugar off of Aiden's lips.

"You taste delicious, little one."

Aiden's cheeks went rosy and he leaned in to kiss his Master again. This time the kiss progressed into something more fervent. Aiden wrapped his arms around his Master, hugging him close as he used the man's body for friction.

"You can't cum yet baby," the giant whispered into Aiden's ear.

With a frustrated groan the boy stopped and turned his back on the man. Sagi flipped him back so that they were facing each other once more and grabbed Aiden's wrist. He pulled the boy's unwilling hand to his rock hard cock.

"Don't act like a little brat, this is a challenge for me too."

"Then let me take care of it," Aiden flirted, rubbing his hand up against the hard flesh.

"No, not until you get to and it's not time for that yet."

Aiden pulled away, feeling disappointed but also special. His Master was waiting for him? No one had ever done that before. He'd always been a means to an end, not something worth waiting for.

******

When the day had finally come to a close, Aiden was somewhere between drunk, as he'd had wine with dinner, and exhausted. He had to be carried into bed by his Master. As the boy snuggled deep into his arms he felt the need to say something and with the aid of the alcohol he finally felt brave enough to say it.

"I hope I do well tomorrow," Aiden said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm sure you will, little one."

"I hope your right... because I don't know what I'd do without you"

His eyelids fluttered closed as he spoke, sleep calling his name.

"And why is that?"

His Master's voice sounded distant but the boy struggled to answer before sleep claimed him.

"Because, I love you," he breathed out before falling all the way asleep.

************

Day 5

Sagi laid awake in bed for hours while his sub stayed unaware, in peaceful slumber.

Because, I love you, Aiden's words kept replaying themselves in his mind, torturing him.

He couldn't remember the last time another person had told him that they loved him. His parents might have but he had very little memory of them.

He doesn't love you, idiot. He doesn't even know you. The real you. How cruel you can be...

Sagi's own thoughts harassed him every time he tried to feel happy about Aiden's sleepy confession. In truth, the man didn't actually know how bad he would get with Aiden and that gave him hope. He had been growing his own feelings towards the boy and had been able to tame some of his more sadistic desires as a result.

But even now, he could see things in his mind that he wanted to put his little sub through and he wasn't sure if the boy would like it. Sagi needed Aiden to like it. The thought of having a lover that felt anguish when he let his inner self out filled the lord with dread and self loathing.

Sagi looked at the perfect, pale boy in his arms, loving his flawless skin.

Skin that you can't wait to mark. Skin that you want to break, Sagi's mind taunted.

I care about him and he will stop me from going too far, Sagi argued with himself.

Are you serious? That boy thinks he loves you. What makes you so sure he won't push past his limits for you? You could break his mind entirely and never even realize that you went too far. Are you sure you care about him?

Sagi felt angry and frustrated by the little turn of events. Yes, he'd wanted Aiden to trust him, to feel safe. Instead, the boy had felt so much more than that. It would have been easier if Aiden had never said the words, then he wouldn't be feeling so much premature guilt.

Sagi wrestled with his thoughts until the sun showed its face in the West and he still could not come up with a single conclusion. In the end, he decided to just proceed with the training he'd already planned for the day. He could only hoped that when his beast broke through the surface, Aiden would fall in love with that part of him too.

As the rays of light peaked through the window Aiden began to stir. Sagi took the opportunity to plant his neck and face with small, soft kisses until the boy was fully awake.

"Good morning, little one," Sagi kept his deep voice soft, wanting to stay in the moment a bit longer.

Aiden's heart swelled with pleasure and he hoped that there would be more mornings that he was awakened in the same way.

"Good morning Master," the boy answered as he turned to face the man. He smiled but it was soon replaced with a small frown.

"What's wrong, my pet?"

"My memory... it's fuzzy. I can't remember how I got in bed. Did you carry me again?"

Sagi kept his face free of any internal emotion and smiled sweetly, "Looks like someone had a little too much to drink."

"Did I? I'm sorry Master," though he apologized, Aiden gave his Master a small smile back. He finally believed he wasn't going to be punished for something he did on accident.

"No need to be sorry. I knew you were drinking a lot and I could have stopped you. Is your head okay?"

"Actually, I have a headache," the boy admitted.

Sagi pushed the control panel on his nightstand and the bell outside his suite rang. Moments later, Ivy stepped into the room.

"You rang?" She said with a little sarcasm in her voice.

She hated being summoned like that but knew that sometimes it couldn't be helped.

Sagi only grinned at Ivy and she fought her own smile in return. He really was a good employer and only rang that damn bell once in a blue moon. She could forgive him.

"I rang for Aiden," Sagi finally said with a smug grin, knowing how to win her over.

"Oh, that changes everything. I don't mind being summoned for him," she winked at Aiden and the boy blushed.

"He has a hangover, get something for that please," Sagi told her.

"Well, since you said please," Ivy teased as she left the room.

"She talks to you so freely," Aiden said, the wonder clear in his voice.

"I've know Ivy since the day she was born," Sagi said with a smile. "She's like a little sister to me."

"Then why is she a handler and not a lady?" Aiden asked.

If anyone could make a lower class person nobility, then it was sure to be Lord Sagi.

"Because she wanted to be. No one else would hire a woman, so I did. Now she's gets to do what she wants," Sagi said simply.

Aiden gaped at him. Could his Master be any more perfect?

"Master, you're the most generous man I've ever met," Aiden was impressed.

Sagi blushed, for the first time in his life. Aiden smiled in delight, seeing how his words affected the man he loved.

"Not really, I just have a lot to make up for," Sagi said in reference to his generosity.

He purposely kept his past vague and Aiden did not press him for more information.

"What are we doing today?" Aiden asked, trying to keep his Master's spirits up.

"The scene we are about to do will last until you say the safe word. I want to make sure you will use it but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try your hardest to endure as much as you can. We are going to get you set up in the dungeon and then you're going to masturbate in front of me.

When you're close to orgasm, tell me and then ask to stop. Do not cum or I will punish you. You will experience pain today, but I will make the punishment much worse."

His Master's final words were spoken as a threat that he did mean. Aiden believed every word and felt an odd thrill at hearing his threatening tone. He had fallen asleep naked so he was already hard but that tone alone would have done the job as well.

******

After making sure that Aiden was fed, hydrated, clean and no longer suffering from a headache, Sagi walked him to the dungeon. Once inside, the giant led his boy to a comfortable, large cushion on the ground.

"On your knees," Sagi ordered.

Aiden obeyed immediately and sank into the soft cushion. He watched as his Master walk to the long table before stopping to select something. He came back with a dildo the size of four of his fingers.

"You will either play with your small cock or you'll work on stretching your ass out with this when you need to stop. Once you're comfortable then you'll fuck yourself with it when you're taking a break from touching your tiny cock."

Aiden nodded, eyes wide with excitement.

"I'm going to humiliate you and you're going to beg me to cause you pain but remember, you can make it stop as soon as you need to."

Though Sagi spoke the words in confidence, an inner worry mocked him, saying that his boy would never beg for pain.

Aiden only nodded and wished his own, very similar, fears away. He watched as his Master took a seat in a highback wooden chair. The strong, smoldering man was fully clothed for once. The purpose was to set the tone of the power dynamic between him and his sub. The man leaned forward, elbows on his knees, and focused all of his attention on the naked boy.

"Start," he ordered and the boy complied.

Aiden felt embarrassed to be touching his tiny cock as he could only use his finger and thumb to jack himself off. As small as his hands were, his fully hard but pathetically small cock would get lost in his palm. The red blush from embarrassment continued to trail down his pale, delicate skin and seemed to connect with his swollen dick.

Thankfully, Aiden felt sure that he could last a good while before needing to say the safe word. Edging was basic training for a sex slave.

Aiden tugged at his small cock while his Master watch with intensity. The longer Aiden looked into his dark eyes the closer he felt to climax. He tried to close his eyes in an effort to distract himself.

"Look at me, bitch," Sagi commanded in a harsh voice.

Aiden let out a loud moan at the slur and opened his eyes in surprise. He'd never felt so much pleasure from a degrading word before.

"Please, Master, I need to stop!" He begged.

"Fine," the man said and Aiden stopped immediately. "Turn your ass towards me, keep your head down and stretch yourself," he ordered.

Sagi handed the dildo and a bottle of lube to his slave and watched.

The boy carefully wet the entire length of the toy before placing lube on his fingers. Sagi sucked in a breath of pleasure when Aiden got into position and then pushed his lube covered fingers into his tiny, puckered hole.

The giant gripped the armrests of his chair in order to hold himself back. He wanted to force his monster cock into his poor, innocent slut. He wanted to make the boy scream.

When enough lube had been pushed inside, Aiden grabbed the thick, silicon dildo and pressed the tip into his hole. He let out a small whimper of pain at the burn he felt in his tight ring of muscle.

"Does it hurt, my little whore?"

"Yes Master," the boy croaked.

"Good, push it in a bit more now, ok my pretty slut?"

"Ugh.. y-yes Master," Aiden answered feeling, somehow, more turned on by the current moment than he had been when touching his pathetic, little cock.

The boy pushed the toy in further, trying to relax the way his Master had taught him in the shower. Aiden bit his lip to keep in a cry of pain as he pushed the toy even deeper.

Like lightening, Sagi was on his feet. The man grabbed a whip from one of the walls. It was black and had several long, soft, leather strips attached to the handle. It was meant to hurt but not leave long lasting marks.

Aiden didn't know that his Master had moved but he let out of cry when the whip made contact with his back.

"Good," Sagi told him, "I want to hear you. The next time you hold back I'll whip you ten times."

"Yes Master," Aiden moaned.

The dildo was about halfway in when Sagi announced another command.

"Touch your little dick, my sissy boy," Sagi spoke in a cruel tone.

Tears pricked in Aiden's eyes but he didn't feel sad. He felt red hot shame that sent fire through his body. He wanted to do anything his Master wanted.

Aiden returned to touching his dick. He played with the Prince Albert piercing that was now completely healed and pain free. He tugged at the ring, loving how the weight pulled at his skin.

Aiden didn't know why he was suddenly enjoying all the painful sensations that he had experienced thus far. He wasn't sure if it was because he loved and believed anything his Master had to say, or if he had buried a part of himself that was a masochist. Aiden had always hated pain from his previous owners but something about knowing that his pain was causing his Master pleasure, made him want to hurt more.

As if the man could read his mind, the lord spoke again.

"Stop, move your hands and spread your legs open."

Aiden did as he was told and to his dismay the change in position forced the dildo the rest of the way into his ass. He let out a loud cry of discomfort that made his Master smile.

"I love hearing you, slut," the man told him.

Aiden blushed in embarrassed pride as he looked up at his Master, wondering what would happen next. The boy let out another passionate scream as he felt the whip come in contact with his inner thigh. The lashes continued until red stripes appeared on his delicate skin. Each one was punctuated by some cry of pain.

Aiden's tiny dick throbbed, harder than he'd ever been.

"Look at this," Sagi said and the toe of his shoe nudged at Aiden's dick. "The little sissy is loving this, isn't he?"

Aiden nodded frantically, terrified that his Master might step on his defenseless cock. He'd had it done to him before and it hurt like hell. Aiden's heart hammered in his chest as his Master's shoe pressed down, forcing his cock and balls back against his pelvis.

Don't freak out or be a baby about this, Aiden thought to himself. You know Master won't injure you permanently.

Though he tried to talk himself into believing his Master could be trusted, the boy still sighed in relief when the giant removed the pressure.

"Did I scare you, little whore?" The man asked with a smile on his face.

"A little," The boy admitted, feeling foolish.

"Stupid little slut, you still don't trust me," his Master mocked.

"I'm sorry Master, I know I need to be better," Aiden replied with a moan.

Not one word that the boy spoke had anything to do with guilt or fear, but rather, he knew the words would please this new version of his Master.

"Fuck your ass," Sagi commanded as he went back to his chair.

The man was beginning to feel impressed with his little sub and he pictured his own dick ramming into the innocent little ass before him, once again. As Aiden thrust the toy in and out of himself, he let out a particularly loud moan that made Sagi feel the need to readjust his dick beneath his slacks.

"Did you find your prostate, little slut?" Sagi asked with smirk.

"Yes," the boy panted, shaking.

"Good slut, let the toy sit there."

Aiden cried out in frustration but did as he was told, he liked hearing that he was good.

Aiden was surprised when his Master sat behind him and adjusted his body so that he was in between his Master's legs. His back was pressed against his Master's shirt and the toy was pressed right against the sensitive bundle of nerves in his ass. Sagi spread Aiden's legs open and brought his large hands in front of Aiden's body.

In one hand, the man held a black, rectangle that had a few different buttons on it. The other hand was empty. Aiden watched his Master touch a few of the buttons and jumped in shock as a vibration pulsed against his prostate.

At that same moment, Sagi's large hand fell against Aiden's tiny, stiff dick in a hard slap. The mix of pain and pleasure was intensely overwhelming. Aiden cried out and blushed in humiliation when he heard his Master laugh at him.

"Did you like that, sissy? Do you like when Master punishes your pathetic, baby cock?"

Aiden nodded his head frantically against his Master's chest. The man grabbed Aiden's cock and balls in his fist and squeezed hard.

"I can't hear you," the man reprimanded as he pressed his nails into the hard flesh.

"Yes Master!" Aiden cried out in pain. "I love the way you hurt me!"

The words came out sounding a tad strangled as the boy fought to keep control of his orgasm.

As the giant gave his cock another vicious blow Aiden screamed out, in a last ditch effort not to cum, "PINEAPPLE!"

Sagi grabbed the remote immediately and stopped the vibrations. Then he turned Aiden's body so that there was significantly less pressure on his prostate. The boy clung to him as he slowly and gently removed the toy from Aiden's newly stretched asshole.

Sagi traced his fingers around the raw flesh, enjoying the pathetic whimper that passed through Aiden's lips.

"Was I good Master?" The boy whispered.

"Yes baby, you were so good. I'm proud of you." The giant picked up his little sub and carried him back to their room.

As they entered, Ivy was just setting food on the table for them. She looked at her lord with an anxious expression, wanting to know how the boy faired. Sagi gave her a soft smile and her mind relaxed.

"Bring some of that water over here for him, Ivy," Sagi told her as he sat the boy on his couch.

He studied his boy's body and found a few marks that could do with a bit of healing balm.

"Ivy, have some healing balm sent down for his marks."

The woman handed the glass of water to Aiden and as she did the boy looked into her eyes. His own pleaded with her to help him say what he wanted.

"Are you sure he wants the healing balm?" She asked her lord.

Sagi gave her a look of surprise before addressing his slave.

"Don't they sting, honey? I can make it go away and you'll be good as new."

"I want to keep the marks until they fade on their own, please Master?" The boy begged but he stared at his hands.

He felt like a freak for wanting to look at the marks later but in his mind, they were only more proof that he belonged to his Master.

Sagi shook his head in surprise but didn't press the boy further. He then took a soft blanket and placed it around Aiden's shoulders.

"Drink your water, little one," Sagi told him as he went to fix the boy a plate of food.

Aiden did as he was told and then let his Master feed him his meal. When he'd finished eating the giant sat next to his boy and then pulled him into his lap.

He looked into Aiden's eyes for a moment before kissing him softly.

"You were incredible today," he told his boy. "Tomorrow may be more difficult but I think you can handle it. You impressed me today."

Aiden blushed, feeling proud and good.

"I really am a good boy?" He asked shyly.

"Yes, my pet, very good."

Sagi continued to whisper sweet praises to his sub that caused Aiden's skin to stay a constant gradient of pink.

As the boy mentally relived the scene, he couldn't helped but feel even more in love with his Master. He wanted to tell the man so badly, but he didn't dare. Maybe he would have, had he remembered his confession from the night before, but he did not remember. The words remained unsaid but the quiet feelings that represented them were felt equally by both parties.