The Slave and His Master Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

Day 6

A young boy was sitting alone, locked in a closet. He cried, alone in the dark, because he was in pain. The man who was supposed to be his father had hurt him, again. He felt weak, powerless. He was the son of a well to do family but he had no rights, no voice, he had no choices.

When father said come, you came. When father said "please me," you did so. When father said, "lay back" you did so. When father said cum, you came.

None of these little visits ever left the boy intact and so he cried. He was miserable.

"You can get out of this. You can free yourself," a little red voice whispered in his ear.

"No. I'm trapped. I will always suffer," the boy answered back.

"No," the red voice coaxed, "Look at your dinner plate. The cook's daughter brought your food tonight. She does not know that you're not allowed silverware. Look what she left you, for your bread."

The boy looked up from his scar covered hands to see that the voice was telling the truth. There, in the bit of light that shone beneath the door, gleamed a sliver knife.

"You know what you have to do. Don't you, little Sagi?" The sinister red voice purred.

"I have to kill father," the boy spoke in an emotionless tone, knowing it was true.

"Good boy," the beast whispered, sensing that he'd won.

******

Sagi woke in a cold sweat, as the result from the nightmare in his head. The nightmare that could only mean one thing. That sometime, during today's session, or perhaps sooner, he would lose control.

Over the years, afraid of how evil he could be, Sagi trained his beast to stop on command. When Sagi had a boy and he could feel his control breaking, he made sure that the sub had a safe word. It was the only thing the beast would listen to.

The man pulled his arm away from his sleeping sub, needing the distance. He would not allow the beast to overcome him before his boy was prepared, or so he hoped.

Sagi marveled at how much self control he now had over his inner demon, compared to when his mind had fractured. Years ago, the nightmare alone would have caused him to violently ravage whomever laid in his bed. Yet, here he lay, perfectly in control of his dark desires.

The man rolled onto his side to study the sleeping boy next to him. He loved the shape of his body, he loved the golden curls and most of all, he adored Aiden's tiny cock. His boy was almost too perfect.

"But I haven't gotten to taste him yet. So who's to really say if he's perfect," a little red voice whispered.

"Shut up," Sagi muttered under his breath, "You'll have your fill to eat later. Let him sleep."

"Poor sub Sagi," the voice in his mind taunted. "You care too much. But just watch, he will soon forget that he cares about you. I'll break him and take him away from you in ways that no one else could. After all darling, you may be in control for now, but I created you."

Sagi shuddered as the voice inside his mind continued to mock him. He wanted to sleep. He needed to sleep. He knew sleep was the only way to keep control, as long as possible, lest the scene overwhelm him. Which is exactly why the beast was talking to him. The beast much preferred when Sagi's mind was too exhausted to maintain control. All it had to do was wear him out.

Though it was still dark out, Aiden stirred and then began to open his eyes. His subconscious had realized that he was no longer in the arms of his lover.

He's your Master Aiden, not your lover, the boy chided his thoughts.

To distract himself from the disappointment of that truth, Aiden curled up to his strong giant and laid his blonde curls on the man's hard chest. Aiden noticed that his Master's heart was beating fast and that his body was covered with sweat.

"Master," the boy hesitated but then continued, "Is something wrong?"

"Since your awake, my pet, I need to tell you about today."

"We're starting now?" Aiden asked, feeling confused because it was still dark out.

"Just listen," Sagi said in a more harsh voice than he normally used, the beast was impatient.

The boy tensed at the change in tone but he stayed quiet.

"Today will cause you the most pain, of that I am sure," Sagi began and Aiden felt a chill run down his spine in fear and, surprisingly, anticipation.

"You will scream. Don't hold back. I want to hear it," Sagi continued. "You will cry. Don't hold back, I want to see it. I may even make you bleed. Do not be afraid. You are in control of how much I hurt you. You have the power to make it stop, if that is what you need, because hurting you is what I need."

Aiden was trembling by the time his Master's little speech had ended. He didn't want to think about what was ahead of him. Instead, he wished to distract himself with his Master's sleepless night.

"Thank you for telling me Master. I will try my best to be good," Aiden said softly.

After a quiet pause, the boy spoke again, "Master, if you're tired, then you can use my mouth to relax."

The boy had his thigh pressed against the giants crotch and at his flirtation, he felt the massive cock start to grow. He took that as his answer and began to move his body.

"Did I give you permission to move?"

Aiden stopped, feeling surprised and confused.

"No Master... but I-"

"Did I tell you to that you could keep talking beyond that of a yes or a no?"

Aiden recognized that he was in trouble but he was bewildered as to why. His Master had always explained everything in incredible detail but now his tone was angry and no explanation had been offered.

"No Master," the boy whimpered quietly.

The giant shifted in the bed so that Aiden fell from his chest and back onto the mattress. The man got on all fours and hovered over the small boy. Aiden looked up, worried about what was going to happen. Sagi took the boy's arms and pinned them by his head, holding them in place with his heavy knees so that his silk covered crotch was level with Aiden's mouth.

The giant pushed his slab of meat against the boy's lips, "Is this what you want, whore?"

"I... I want to do whatever you want me to," the boy mumbled against the fabric, shaking. "What do you want?"

At his question, a red, devilish gleam began to glow in Sagi's dark eyes.

"I want... to break your skin and to hear you scream. I want to make your body... lifeless," the beast hissed the last word like a viper ready to strike.

Aiden was terrified but deep in his bones, he trusted his Master. His trust in the man defied anything he had ever known. He had such faith that his Master wouldn't damage or kill him that he felt brave enough to say the words he thought he never would.

"P-please," he whispered quietly, afraid of the sound of his own voice and what it might mean about his sanity.

"Please what?" His Master mocked before pressing his dick against the boy's lips and nose, cutting off his oxygen.

Sagi reached his hand back to grope his submissive's tiny cock and found that the boy was rock hard beneath his linen pants.

He let his boy gasp for breath to answer his question.

"Please Master, please do what you want to me!" Aiden gasped.

"You know that's not what I want to hear, stupid little bitch," the man spoke in a condescending tone that had Aiden blushing and feeling dumb but also hot all over.

"Please... h-hurt me... break me... Master," he finally breathed, chills erupting down his body as he did so.

"As you wish, little pain slut," Sagi growled.

He got off of the boy and out of their bed. In his mind, he fought for control. This wasn't how he had planned the scene. His sub needed to eat, to bathe!

You baby him Sagi, the beast whispered.

The man realized then that he had no strength to stop the scene and he needed to save what strength he did have, to control it.

When his feet hit the bedroom floor, Sagi reached his long, muscled bicep over and closed his hand around a fistful of Aiden's curls. He tugged the boy out of bed by his hair.

Aiden let out a cry in anguish but he didn't fight or struggle against his Master.

Once his Master had pulled him out of bed, the man pulled Aiden down, by his hair, so that he was on his hands and knees.

"Crawl to the dungeon," he ordered.

Aiden obeyed. He felt a blush color his face when his saw the wide-eyed look that Ivy was giving the couple. She reached out to put a hand on his Master's shoulder but he shook her off.

"He will be fine," he growled at her through clenched teeth.

He turned his attention back to Aiden, "I told you to fucking crawl bitch!"

Aiden jumped at his Master's loud voice that was punctuated by a light kick to his ass. Little did he know how much his Master fought with the beast to make sure that the kick was light.

Aiden began to crawl, blocking out the many guards that watched the pair travel down the dark corridor. His knees were sore from the hard, stone ground by the time they arrived at the red door.

Sagi opened it and Aiden shuffled in immediately, not wanting to be kicked again.

Once inside Sagi reached down and grabbed Aiden's arm, pulling the boy up and dragging him over to a whipping post. He grabbed the same handcuffs he'd used to restrain his boy before and quickly had Aiden's wrists cuffed and secured above his head with his back against the post.

Aiden looked up into the face of his tormentor, afraid but full of wanting for the man he loved. He resolved, right then, to wait until he couldn't possibly take another second of the pain before he said their safe word.

The beast snarled at the innocent eyes that were filled so full of love that the submissive shamelessly showed. The sub's eyes pushed the beast past Sagi's last, pathetic barrier. It desired to fill those eyes with pain instead.

Sagi yanked Aiden's pants down, exposing the hard little cock he knew he would find.

"Did I say you could get hard?" The man asked, anger clear in his voice.

The beast chuckled gleefully, knowing the boy couldn't help what his body did. It loved being unreasonable.

"No... but I... I can't help it Master," Aiden cried out pathetically, knowing it wouldn't matter.

"Then maybe I should help you with that," the man's words were punctuated with the beast's cruel smile.

Sagi walked over to the same wall he'd grabbed the whip from the day before. This time, his selection would be more painful. The beast smiled when Sagi's hand gripped the familiar black handle of a particular whip. The strands were long, made of leather, braided, knotted and beaded. The small beads had fine spikes covering their surface.

He turned to face Aiden and reached the arm that held the whip back. Sagi released it and the tale end of the whip landed directly on his sub's rigid, tiny cock. As Aiden's screams filled the dark space, the beast inhaled the scent of the boy's fear.

After three vicious strikes Aiden's pathetic little cock had shriveled up and gone limp. There were light purple stripes against the soft pink skin of his dick and balls. The beast wanted to go farther. It wanted to make the tiny cock bleed, but Sagi found the strength to fight back. He decided right then to protect Aiden by putting him in a cock cage, even if he would need to chose one that would also cause his boy pain. It was better than the alternative.

Aiden had tears in his eyes when Sagi tried to touch his abused member. The boy could not remember ever feeling more sensitive in that particular area of his body.

Before he knew was what happening, his Master encased his hurt, soft cock in a plastic cage. It sheathed his entire dick with a ring to go around his balls. When the device was secure, Aiden heard the familiar click of a lock. When the giant stepped back, the boy could see he wore a key around his neck.

"You look so cute in that cage," Sagi told Aiden, his sweeter self trying to break through, to comfort his scared sub.

Aiden blushed and tilted his face up. Though his face could only be level with his Master's chest, not to mention the fact that he was restrained, the boy made a desperate attempt to steal a kiss. The clumsy kiss landed against his Master's taut stomach.

Sagi knelt down and took Aiden's chin into his hand before crushing his lips against his sub's. The kiss was not sweet, there was biting and the clashing of teeth. The beast fought with Sagi for domination over the boy's mouth.

Aiden flinched when he felt his Master's teeth break the flesh on his full, lower lip. Seconds later, he was fed a taste of his own blood from his Master's tongue. The boy moaned at the taste, wondering at how such a violent act could taste so sweet.

Sagi pulled away and caressed the broken skin with his thumb.

"I told you I wanted to bite that lip," he said with a smirk.

Aiden smiled at the memory of his Master flirting with him.

Enough of this, the beast interrupted and Aiden saw red color overtake his Master's iris and the cruel set of his mouth. The boy gulped, knowing he was about to be in a world of pain.

You can be good, Aiden told himself. You only have to get through two more days and then he will belong to you forever. He obviously needs this. He's been getting you ready for it. Suck it up and take what your Master gives you.

Aiden's inner pep talk rallied his spirits and calmed his frantic thoughts and he tried to remember when he was made to be a kitten. He remembered how he didn't have to think and the freedom he felt with it and he began to mentally enter that headspace.

While the boy calmed himself, Sagi had attached a chain between Aiden's nipple rings and then began placing small weights all the way along the chain so that gravity tugged the piercings down, painfully, and then he turned the boy so that he could get at his tiny hole.

The beast picked up a large, black, silicone dildo with which to keep Aiden's ass full during the torment. It was the size of five fingers. The lube covered toy was shoved into Aiden's ass, which had become more loose over the days of training. The beast and the master reviled in the sight of Aiden's small rosebud stretching wider.

Sagi then turned Aiden's so that he was facing the front once more. He picked up the whip and began to flog his boy. He laid down blow after blow without giving his sub a hint as to when they would end. The beast made sure that the whip pulled at Aiden's piercings and the weights, causing the boy great pain. Every cry and scream that Aiden made filled Sagi's senses and the beast purred in pleasure.

Is there anything better than the cries of a helpless creature? It said, taunting Sagi.

Being told your loved, Sagi retorted in his mind.

A particularly loud cry sounded from Aiden's lips and the whip finally sliced a very thin cut against his pale skin. As a bright bead of blood broke through the surface of the skin on his soft belly, the beast spoke up again.

You can't seriously think he will love you now. Once you let him down from his bonds, it's all over. He will leave you like every other boy you've tortured. You're a monster. We are a monster. Monster's dine in the dark, they do not experience the light of love.

Sagi's hand shook, wanting to stop just to prove he could but he still struck his boy. When Aiden's front was completely painted in red, the beast pressed the control panel for the cock cage.

A loud shriek filled the air as a current of electricity pulsed through the cock cage. The jolt of pain let free the stream urine that had been building in Aiden's bladder. His Master hadn't given him the choice of using the toilet before their game.

The beast laughed at how pathetic the sub seemed but Sagi felt remorse for forcing his slave to piss himself. His heart broke a bit when he noticed that fresh tears spilled down Aiden's cheeks.

Please stop, Aiden's mind whimpered in response to the humiliation as the stream of piss trailed down his tender thigh, pooling at his toes.

He hurt everywhere and didn't know how much more he could take but his Master did not stop. Instead, the man turned his aching body so that his back was now on full display. The lashing continued and Aiden fought his mind's natural response to fear his tormenter.

As another shock to his dick startled him, Aiden forced himself to remember that he loved the man that needed to hurt him. He was complete and unchanging in his feelings towards the man that ruled his life.

It was thoughts like this that sparked a feeling of pleasure throughout his entire, pain filled body. One moment he felt the fiery lines of the whip against his back and then a dull ache began to replace the fire. Aiden suddenly lost all feeling in his muscles and his body went limp against the post.

His mind floated away on a cloud and he couldn't think of a time when he'd ever felt so relaxed. Though the lashes continued on his back and ass, the pain had all but disappeared, making the lashes feel delicious. For all that Aiden could register was a floaty sense pleasure that he could rest in.

Sagi immediately recognized when Aiden's consciousness dropped into subspace and he was filled with awe and wonder. The beast in his mind shrieked with fury at seeing how submissive Aiden truly was. They both came up with the only logical conclusion, the slave trusted his Master entirely.

After a few more blows to prolong the feelings of pleasure that his sub was experiencing, Sagi dropped the cruel whip and picked up a soft, white feather whip instead. He began to lead his boy out of subspace by gently providing lighter sensations across Aiden's limp body.

The beast in Sagi's mind had been silenced as the man refused to let the boy experience a sub drop. He knew that his submissive was incapable of uttering their safe word.

After a few minutes of caressing Aiden's body with the feather whip, he began to remove the boy's bondage. The cock cage remained but the lord gently removed the dildo and the handcuffs. He then picked up Aiden's lifeless form and sank to the cold, concrete floor, cradling his boy's body.

"Aiden," he whispered into the fragile sub's ear. "Come back baby, it's time to come back to the real world."

Aiden blinked, feeling dazed. He did not want to leave the floaty space that seemed to suspend all of time. It was nice there, everything felt good.

Something began to nag at Aiden's mind, a feeling of something wet. Something dripping down his stomach. Aiden closed his eyes, wanting to ignore the dripping and he succeeded. It felt so good to float away in his pastel colored world.

Aiden melted into his Master, welcoming the comfort that his arms brought. Though he was floating in peaceful oblivion, the boy did not wish to be away from his Master. The very idea of them not touching would have been enough to drop Aiden's euphoric mood, had he been capable of making a coherent thought in the first place.

Sagi peppered the boy's scalp with kisses while taking the moments of his sub's calm state to settle his own frazzled nerves. He truly hadn't meant for the scene to play out in the way. Something about Aiden had both overwhelmed the beast and impressed that dark entity.

As the giant clung to his sub he couldn't help the thoughts of guilt that racked his brain. He felt like a terrible Master for forcing Aiden into the scene before making sure that the boy was adequately prepared. His poor slave had suffered through a violent outburst with no food, mental preparation or even the use of a toilet.

As the pungent smell of urine filled Sagi's senses, shame overwhelmed him. While he was not adverse to piss play and he loved the idea of marking his property, he did not like that he'd forced Aiden to wet himself... again. The boy might still love him but Sagi was sure only God could possibly know why after how he'd treated his sub.

Stop self deprecating, you fucking baby. He did well. He trusts you. He loves you. Maybe we should keep him safe? Sagi was startled by the suggestion that his inner beast made but he refused to dwell on it.