The Slave and His Master Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden was still not very responsive and Sagi decided that the suite may, in fact, be the best place for Aiden to regain his sense of consciousness. The giant stood, still cradling his sub in his arms, and hurried down the long corridor to his suite.

Upon entering, Sagi found that Ivy had not been idle while they were away. A healing balm, food, a bowl of water and a towel, water in glass, blankets, and even a bowl of melted chocolate and fresh strawberries were waiting on the table when they arrived.

Sagi picked up the cloth and dipped it into the bowl of warm water. He wrung the excess water from the fabric and then gently cleaned Aiden's thighs and feet after removing the electrical nodes from the cock cage that the boy still wore. Sagi then took the healing balm and massaged it into the broken skin on his submissive. The agents in the balm caused the lingering stings from the cuts to disappear entirely from the boy's abused body and Aiden let out a contented sigh.

Sagi then picked up a soft blanket and wrapped Aiden's small, marked body in it, for he noticed that his boy had begun to shiver.

"Baby," Sagi cooed into Aiden's ear, "It's time to fully come back to me. Everything's okay. You were incredible."

Aiden's eyes blinked rapidly and the fog that held them began to clear. He accepted the water that his Master offered and took a large gulp before speaking.

"What... what happened to me?" He asked softly, feeling dazed.

"You went into subspace, baby," Sagi spoke softly and wrapped his arms around the boy, holding him tight and safe against his chest.

The water spilled a bit but Aiden didn't mind. He loved how he felt at that moment. Yes, he was very, very stiff, but the pain hadn't been so bad and he liked the floaty feeling he'd gotten at the end. He snuggled deep into the warm embrace that his Master freely gave.

"Was I really good?" he asked, needing reassurance.

"You are the best sub I've ever had, sweetheart," Sagi practically purred into Aiden's ear.

His heart was full. They had only one day left but after day six, Sagi finally let the hope in his heart bloom into a rose.

Sagi continued to shower his slave with praises and compliments, wanting more than anything to say the three little words that his sweet submissive had uttered two days before.

Say it, his mind encouraged, while the beast stayed quiet. He stood in the face of your monster and went into subspace for crying out loud! This boy is a diamond in the ruff. He deserves to know how you really feel.

Sagi did not give in to the probing of his mind. He was not use to having to divulge his feelings because no one had ever been able to handle his darkness before. Now he was in love and he was sexually gratified. In addition, his hunger for violence had been sated, for the moment.

Instead of admitting his feelings, Sagi broke his stream of praises to place a soft kiss on Aiden's injured lip. The boy smiled shyly, filled with pride at having survived the terrifying scene and his heart filled with longing. Aiden wished that coming out of subspace had been completed by his Master making love to him.

The boy felt that he needed it more than anything and he was willing to beg for it the moment his final day of training would come to an end. He wanted nothing more than to finally become his Master's mate. He only had to go through one more day to prove his love was true and Aiden, honestly, couldn't wait.