The Slave and His Master Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effects were almost immediate.

Aiden fell, limp with relaxation and he needed to take a rest.

Lena chuckled softly and said, "I did tell you to sit, you should have listened."

Aiden said nothing, he just wished for his Master, not liking how helpless he felt.

Minutes later the pair were joined by Lord Sagi and the man pulled his boy into his arms, knowing that Aiden had been given the serum. What Sagi didn't know, was that Lena had added in her own foreign ingredient to the relaxation component that he had given her for Aiden.

Heat, and it would be sure to effect the boy sometime during the scene.

As Sagi carried Aiden onto the main stage, the crowd surrounding them started to hush. Masters and slaves, handlers, common folk, the poor, everyone that could be present, was, for it was rare that Lord Sagi take the stage. He had done so only once before, many years ago, and that time it had been with a woman.

The previous show had been incredible but, it had ended with the female slave orgasming before she was meant to. She was punished and several weeks later, replaced by a male slave.

There were many rumors amidst those in the kingdom that cared for gossip. Chiefly among them, was the question of whether her performance led to the supposed slave's replacement or not. Lord Sagi denied such claims that her premature orgasm had cost the girl her position but truth is seldom more fascinating than a really good story.

Sagi walked over to a Saint Andrews Cross that had been set up for him. He let Aiden stand before he turned the boy to face the X frame. Sagi secured both of Aiden's wrists to the restraints on the ends of the cross before moving on to secure his waist and then his ankles, respectively. Once his boy was secure, the lord removed the cloth that the boy had been wearing around his waist.

The crowed murmured in approval as Aiden's pale, unblemished, tiny ass came into view. Between the small cheeks, the end of a rather thick, black, butt plug could be seen.

The Inquisitor, wearing robes of white, edged in crimson, briefly announced the scene to the crowd before he left the stage to the slave and his Master.

"Tonight you will witness Lord Sagi's slave receive thirty lashes with a whip designed to eventually draw blood.

Twenty-five will be administered to the slave's back and five to his front.

The Lord also has a remote control in his hand that allows him to administer electric shock to the slave's cock, balls and inside his asshole.

The slave is not allowed to cum. The scene will be concluded when the lord has marked his slave."

Lena kept herself hidden behind the main stage, not wanting to miss anything. She watched with a jealous rage in her eyes, directed towards Aiden, though he could not see her, and waited for the scene to begin.

The crowd made sounds of approval as they watched the lord pick up his whip. Earlier that day, Sagi had allowed Aiden to pick whichever whip he wanted. The boy had picked one very similar to the one Sagi had used on him the day before.

The only difference was that the metal spikes were a little more prominent and there were feathers attached to the longest of the leather strands. In this way, the pressure from the whip had the ability to build on itself from light sensations to deliciously painful ones.

Sagi let the whip gently trail drown Aiden's body before he pulled his arm back and left the first mark. Though his inner beast was purring with delight, as the sound of Aiden's pained howl pierced the air, Sagi was in complete control. The first blow left a lovely pink mark against Aiden's pale back, with bit of color covering the very top of his small ass cheek.

For his own part, though the lash had been expected, it still caught Aiden by surprise. The boy recognized that he hadn't been whipped too hard and he wondered if his Master would whip him progressively harder. The boy hoped he would. The next lash stung his ass and lower back, and to his pleasure, the pain was made a little more apparent.

The crowd counted after each lash and many of the men among them were growing hard at the sight of the show. The wealthiest of them were receiving blow jobs from their own slaves as they watched, with growing envy.

For herself, Lena relished in the look of pain the crossed Aiden's face over and over as the whip fell. She frantically hoped her heat serum would kick in soon. She wanted nothing more than to see the boy suffer and break with the humiliation of disobedience.

By the time Lord Sagi got to number twelve, Aiden's back, ass and upper thighs where covered in angry red lines but Lena wanted more. More violence, more cruelty, anything to keep the boy in a consistent state of agony.

After number fifteen, Sagi began to whip his boy harder than before, wanting to to break the skin, just a little. His inner beast lusting after the beautiful sight of ruby red.

After one, particularly harsh hit, number twenty, Aiden's skin finally broke open and a small droplet of blood trickled down his back. It was more difficult to break skin than it had been the day before, thanks to work of the healing balm.

Lena laughed when Aiden screamed and tried to flinch away as the whip licked at the open skin on his back for lash number twenty-one.

At that same moment Aiden was given an electric shock to his asshole and then the boy felt it. The Heat.

The fire started to spread throughout his body, lighting up his nerve endings. Which each hit he began to feel more frantic for release.

Lena watched with her hands clenched in tight fists as she held her breath, she could tell the moment was near.

Just when his boy could take no more, Sagi stopped the whipping to turn him around. They had already reached number twenty-five.

Aiden moaned when his sore back was pushed against the cross and he welcomed the brief break that he got to experience while his Master redid all of his bonds.

The first blow to Aiden's front caused the boy to shriek out in pain, but even the pain couldn't stop the burning heat beneath his skin. Tears filled Aiden's eyes when the whip found his tiny caged cock. Even still, he was incredibly turned on and his small dick fought against the cage, trying desperately to harden.

Lena watched as Lord Sagi whipped the boy's cock, feeling anger boiling beneath her skin. Why hadn't the little whore cum yet?! She's put the heat in to ruin the scene and here the boy was, acting as if he were completely unaffected! How was it possible! Why was this stupid slave always better than her, even at this?

After strike twenty-four, tears where streaming down Aiden's cheeks and angry marks covered his stomach and pelvic area. Though his cock was protected from the whip's spikes, with the cage, it still felt sore.

The boy's body burned with need and desire. As much as he ached, he couldn't stop the fire of lust that coursed within his veins. The safe word was almost on Aiden's lips, as he felt that he couldn't take a moment more without disobeying. His body loved every second of the attention but his self control was slipping.

Then Aiden lifted his head to look into his Master's eyes. The eyes were kind but filled with hungry desire. Aiden moaned at the expression and then bit his lip. He was trying to mentally prepare himself for the final blow, even as his skin and insides, unknowingly, smoldered with heat serum.

Lena couldn't look away, her heart hammered with nerves. It was time for the last blow... would the serum work?

Sagi reached his arm back a final time, putting as much force as he felt he safely could, into hitting his sub.

Aiden screamed in pain when his cock and balls received an intense shock whilst the whip rained down on the area as well, hard. When the blow ended, he breathed out quick and shaky breaths of relief while the tears continued to flow. He had done it, he had managed not to cum!

Lena fumed in anger, wanting to kill the boy for not reacting to the serum they was she had anticipated. Unfortunately for her, she could do nothing but watch, as her lord gently released the slave.

When his limbs were finally freed, Aiden felt shaky and needy and Sagi lifted him from the cross. The man then stood Aiden to his feet before his spoke.

"Get on your knees bitch!" His tone was deep and commanding and it sent shivers of pleasure down Aiden's spine, making him want to cum once more.

The boy instantly dropped down in front of his Master and when he peaked his face up to look at the man, he found his Master's suddenly exposed, and very large, member softly hanging above him.

"Close your eyes," his Master said in a stern voice.

Seconds after he obeyed, the Aiden felt a warm stream of liquid drip down his face and body. The liquid stung the slight marks on his chest and stomach but overall he didn't hate it. In fact, the warm stinging on his skin was turning him on more than before and a low moan escaped his throat.

A blast of liquid passed down the boy's lips and he tentatively stuck out his tongue to catch it, feeling curious. Instantly, Aiden realized what Master Sagi was doing by the acrid taste. His Master was marking him as his property by pissing on him. The realization of this truth proved to be too much stimulation for the boy's mind.

Aiden tried very hard to say the safe word but he couldn't stop himself. The combination feeling extremely owned during the end of the scene mixed in with everything else, not to mention the heat serum coursing through his viens, made Aiden lose control, and he came.

Lena let out the breath that she forgot she was holding. Relief flooded her system. She had done it! She had forced Aiden to cum before he was allowed to! Now he was no better than her. With a smile to herself, she snuck away from the back of the stage and disappeared to conspire in the shadows.

There was silence from the crowd and the boy moaned loudly in anguish as he felt his cum drip from the cage that held his tiny cock. He felt no pleasure from the orgasm, due to the cage ruining it, but he did feel shame and fear in the aftermath.

Sagi dropped down to his boy and picked him up, carrying him tightly in his arms as he made his way off stage. He didn't speak to Aiden or even look at him, which caused the boy to feel stressed and miserable. Though Sagi didn't know it, small tears trailed down the boy's cheeks. He knew his Master was displeased with him and it hurt worse than the lashes of the whip.

Sagi took the boy to a nearby shower house and stepped inside, still holding him close to his chest. He pushed the silver tap that turned on the water and continued to hold Aiden as the luke warm water hit their bare skin, rinsing them clean.

He then began to speak, very softly into Aiden's ear. "You disobeyed me, little one."

Sagi's voice was so soft that it was almost frightening and Aiden wanted to be put down. He squirmed a little and his Master complied, letting the boy stand on his own.

"I... I'm sorry Master!" He started, once his feet touched the ground. "Please forgive me! I don't know what happened. Everything just felt so good, but good in a different way. I don't know how to explain it. I didn't enjoy the orgasm, I promise! Please don't hurt me or change your mind about me!"

Fat tears of anguish filled the boy's eyes once more as he begged beneath the shower water.

"You disobeyed me. I'm not sending you away but you need to be punished."

Sagi kept his tone purposely cold, so that his submissive wouldn't see how much he didn't want to punish the boy. Still, there were rules, and Aiden couldn't go thinking he that was the exception to all of them, even if he was.

The boy hung his head in defeat, looking so brokenhearted and devastated and Sagi's cold exterior cracked a bit. He didn't enjoy seeing his baby boy so upset. He got down on Aiden's level and looked into the boy's ocean eyes while holding Aiden's small, delicate hands in his own, larger ones.

"You did a good job for almost all of today sweetheart. You also did amazing all week. I still want you, don't worry. I'm never getting rid of you. You just need to be punished."

Aiden nodded his head, feeling a little better but still unhappy. "What's my punishment?"

"You will be sleeping in your own room tonight."

Aiden frowned, hating the idea of sleeping alone, for once. He had grown to feel so safe and reliant on Master Sagi's arms protecting him at night that the punishment seemed like the worst thing in the world.

Sagi tucked his finger beneath the boy's chin and brought Aiden's eyes up to return his gaze. "The moment the sun comes up, I'll come for you. I promise," he said before placing a gentle kiss on Aiden's lips, wanting to chase away the unhappy expression he saw there.

************

Midnight:

Sagi woke from a light sleep, feeling unsettled and irritated. He'd barely gotten any rest and he knew it was all his own fault. He missed Aiden terribly. He missed feeling that small, warm body pressed up against his. Sagi hadn't realized how reliant he had become on the boy to help him rest.

Sagi relentlessly argued with himself over whether he ought to just end Aiden's punishment early or not, for most of the night. After waking for the tenth time that night, the giant finally threw the blankets from his body and tossed his legs over the side of the bed.

He looked over at his timepiece and saw that it was midnight, so technically, one could say that Aiden's punishment was served.

Though he had spent a long while practicing aftercare on his sub after their scene, Sagi still felt like he hadn't been with Aiden long enough. The scene had been intense and even the lord, himself, had trouble holding back his own orgasm at one point. Maybe giving his boy a punishment right after everything had been a mistake. In any event, the separation was causing Sagi to suffer.

The man suddenly had an intense need to hold his boy close and whisper how much he loved him into Aiden's ear. He knew he should've done it the moment the scene ended, but he had wanted to wait for the right moment... which didn't seem to matter much anymore. He just needed his love close and he needed Aiden to know how loved and needed he actually was.

It was these thoughts that caused Sagi to rush down the many corridors until he arrived outside Aiden's room for the night. He was surprised to see that Ivy was not guarding his boy, being that she'd finally returned. However, he figured she was she'd probably only gone to relieve herself and he did not worry.

Sagi tried to enter quietly, not wanting to wake his boy, if Aiden was asleep, but needing to be close by him. Sagi gently pushed open the door and softly walked up to the large, white bed. There was no light, save for the candle burning on the table by Aiden's bed.

When Sagi got to the table, he looked over at the blankets. He saw the lump of Aiden's body beneath them and he shook his head. The boy had a habit of hiding beneath the covers, even during sleep. He pulled at the comforter to uncover Aiden's face, wanting to see his sleeping angel, as well as letting his boy get some fresh air.

However, when he pulled the blanket back, the only things to be seen beneath them were several stacked pillows. Sagi's heart quickened a little with panic, unsure of what to make of Aiden's disappearance.

Had his boy tried find him? Was he now lost in the vast house? What if Aiden really wasn't okay when they parted earlier in the night? What if his boy now hated him?! Had the punishment caused Aiden to run away?!? Sagi's heart ached at the thought, and he fully regretted that he'd punished Aiden at all. If he hadn't, they could be together right now. Instead, his love had disappeared into the wind and the man felt broken because of it.

While his mind raced, Sagi looked around the room frantically, for some sort of clue. That's when he noticed a single white sheet of paper on the table with the candle.

It only had a few words scribbled across it but they were enough to fill Sagi with fear and rage. His inner beast roared to life, wanting vengeance, as he tore the paper to shreds.

The letter read:

You want him? Come and find him, if you even want his used, broken body now. I'll always be his first.

- His "Rapist"

12