All Comments on 'The Slave and His Master Ch. 09'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

It just gets better and better!!!

NRMathisNRMathisover 4 years ago
I like this story a lot

Keep it going

anthrosylranthrosylrover 4 years ago
Well done

This chapter was scary to read. I applaud you for not jumping to a magical HEA. Waiting a month for the update was a little challenging. Hopefully we will get some resolution in the next chapter. Btw the tongue removal was a nice touch.

loveandlust28loveandlust28over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading :)

So sorry for the long wait but I really struggled with this chapter for some reason! Thankfully I don’t think you’ll have to wait quite as long for the next, as im in the middle of writing it. So happy that everyone seems to be enjoying this chapter! As for the part with the tongue, I’ll have to let my beta reader know, for she inspired me to put that in. This chapter had a much different ending before I let her read it :) what is a magical HEA?

Thank you everyone who has voted, commented, ect. I love you all <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Riveting!

Thanks for the adventurous story . . . rough to imagine . . . but nicely crafted1

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...