All Comments on 'The Slave Bride Ch. 04'

by pinkcandy99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!!!!!

Please. This story has so much potential. Please continue and with longer chapters. You really are a great writer! I see so much potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love

I absolutely love your work, please keep writing :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Passionate

The best story I have read on this site. Please continue.

pinkcandy99pinkcandy99about 5 years agoAuthor
Hi all!!

Thank you for your lovely comments! I am having trouble deciding where this story should go... so I've been taking a bit of a break. Email me if you have any story ideas (about this story or others!)

Thanks for all the support!

MistressEmilyAnnMistressEmilyAnnabout 5 years ago
Love this!

I absolutely love this series. Some grammatical errors, but one of the best series that I have read. I wish that Benjamin wouldn’t have turned too soft. Keep up the great work! I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!!!!

Please keep going!! I‘d love to see Benjamin gain her Trust, her open up to him and tell him about her history!! I‘d really like to see her happy with both of them and let them guide, pleasure and dicipline her!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

I love this story so much and am so hooked. I love how both Cadence and Benjamin both thoroughly care for her and her feeling and how you cultivate the story so that it’s enthralling, touching, and just beautiful. I really hope you will continue! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Presumably

If or when they find out what her father was really like there won’t be any way to punish him for it, because she’s a commodity.

It’s an absurd heartbreaking story and yet there’s such potential for more. Am really looking forward to reading more.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay, now I'm kinda curious about the society they live in, and really, really curious about how and why Giselle was kept in the dark. The hallmark of oppressive societies, cults, and so forth, is the everyone is heavily indoctrinated with "the world is dangerous, our rules protect you, therefore you should obey". Letting Giselle know how dangerous the outside world was, even if it was all lies, would be an excellent way to instill obedience. So why didn't her father do that? I shall read on, and hope for a satisfactory answer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous