The Slave Bride Ch. 05

Story Info
The brothers learn more about their slave wife.
2.3k words
4.4
27.1k
16

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years old or older.

TRIGGER WARNING: heavy nonconsensual elements, abusive backstories (past INCEST and panic attack is mentioned I will place " ** " before and after that part so that you can skip it if you like), female dominated by males, slavery, and other fantasy elements that may upset some readers.

Thank you all for waiting so long. If you have suggestions please comment or send me ideas! I would love to hear them. (Even if they are for a new story!)

I hope that you enjoy the story!

*****

The door opened to reveal a beautiful room. It was much smaller than her husbands'. Warm colors flooded the room making it seem cozy. There was a fireplace in the corner, a large bed with burnt orange and dusty pink pillows on the opposite wall. On top of the bed was a soft, fluffy, ivory comforter. The small table beside the bed had freshly cut flowers, yellow and pink petals and bright green leaves in a small white vase which lay beside a small leather-bound notebook. There was a bearskin rug on the floor as well as a small, empty bookshelf.

The door that leads to the bathroom was open. Giselle walked through it to find a small copper tub as well as a toilet and sink. There was a large dresser with a mirror inside as well. It was filled with soft towels and new clothes. There were scented soaps and candles on top of the dresser. Giselle smiled at the thoughtfulness that Benjamin had displayed towards her. He had remembered each of her favorites. There was lavender, and lemon, and cinnamon apple scents as well as rose and vanilla. She had never seen so many nice things. And they were all hers. She smiled sweetly as she ran her fingers over the cold glass bottle of pink bath salts. What a lovely place he had made for her.

Benjamin stood outside the door to her room. He tapped his fingers nervously against his crossed arms. The room he had worked so hard on was now being inspected by its owner and he was hoping that he had made choices that would comfort her and make her feel special.

"Do you like it?" He called after Giselle from the bedroom.

After a moment, Giselle walked to where he was standing and smiled. "This is the most wonderful gift anyone's ever given me. Thank you so much Benjamin!"

"I've spoken with Cadence and we agreed that the room is to be yours alone. No one is allowed to come into your room unless you say it's okay. But, Cadence will be allowed to tell you to come outside."

"And what about you?"

"If you want to be alone, then I won't expect to see you until you're ready."

Giselle nodded, somewhat dissatisfied that she could not hide away forever in the room. "Thank you,"

"Of course. I'm going to take a walk in the gardens. Would you like to stay here?"

Giselle hesitated, but decided that the room would be there for her when she was finished with her walk. Slowly, she nodded her head.

"Yes."

"You may stay here if you rather,"

"Thank you, but I would like to accompany you." She said following him through the door and closing it behind her.

Outside the air was warm and sweet with the scent of flowers. She could hear, in the distance, the cheerful chirping of various birds as they sang happily in their trees. The gravel crunched underfoot as she walked along the path.

"I am very pleased that you liked the room, Giselle," Benjamin said without looking up from one of the flowers. "I know that you were unaware of what would happen to you here and that you had not been trained to live as a slave. Still, you must stay given the other option. I know that staying would. be a difficult choice for you," he said meeting her eyes, "I do not take it lightly."

When he looked up he saw Cadence walking towards them and added quickly, "But no more talk of that. Do not breathe a word of this to my brother."

Giselle's heart pounded at the thought of having to keep the secret from one brother. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Cadence's voice. She knew that if she was not careful, he would suspect something. And tonight she would have to spend with him, alone. The thought made her stomach turn. She was no longer sure that his pleasantries and demeanor were authentic.

After all, it was Benjamin who told her the truth about her position. Even if Benjamin had pleaded for her to stay, it still seemed to be a kinder gesture than Cadence's secrecy.

Gisselle greeted him as calmly and normally as she could. His footsteps were loud, crunching against the gravel as he walked towards his brother and their slave.

"Are you ready to come in for dinner?" He asked them both.

They agreed and Gisselle accompanied her owners back to the house. The meal felt long. She could hear the ticking of the clock in the next room. Cadence has asked her to kneel beside him while he ate. He took his time. Gisselle could feel her legs and feet begin to tingle uncomfortably. She shifted slightly. Then shifted again.

Her master took notice of her posture. There was something delightful in her discomfort. Cadence put a hand to her shoulder.

Only a short while ago, she would have found this comforting, now it felt like a threat. Her heart pounded faster. She had never been a very good liar. How would he react when he knew the truth? No. She would keep up the game. She would not allow him to find out.

That night she waited for Cadence in his room after dinner. Her owners usually spent some time drinking and talking alone after they ate. She knew he would arrive soon.

She sat curled up on the edge of the couch. Her heart was pounding, but she tried to take deep breaths. She had just gotten out of the bath, her hair still slightly damp and fresh with the scent of lemon and flowers. The fire kept her warm even though she was only wearing a silk nightgown and soft robe her master had given her.

The door creaked open and her head snapped in that direction. Cadence walked in quietly, smiling to himself. His eyes met hers. They seemed warm and inviting, still, she hesitated to speak.

"How did you like the room?"

"Benjamin did a wonderful job, Sir."

"Benjamin?" He said slyly.

"Sorry, Sir."

He gave her a strange, disapproving look.

"I wanted to let you know that on your nights with me you are still to stay in this room. You will not leave without permission. Is that clear?"

"Very clear, Sir," she said sadly.

He took a seat beside her. "Come, sit on my lap."

She did as she was told. Her skin felt cold, covered in goosebumps as he stroked her arm. He began to kiss her lightly. His hands moving along her waist and up to her breast as they teased her nipple. She felt such a strange mix of nervousness and excitement, that a soft moan escaped her lips.

Cadence smirked down at her and touched the place again. Gisselle closed her eyes. For a brief moment, her fear melted away and was replaced by pleasure.

** triggering content start **

This was nothing like how she felt at home. Her father had taught her many things about a man's pleasure, but he has never made her feel this way. The thought of her father seemed to bring all the pleasurable feelings to a halt. Her breath hitched and suddenly she felt nothing pleasurable at all. There was just the sensation of lips pressed against hers.

Cadence pulled back, looking into her eyes.

"Gisselle?" He was curious about her past. Slaves were typically trained with various people for different tasks based on what they were being sold for. However, Gisselle had never been properly trained, meaning that it was very possible she had never seen a man naked before.

Cadence wanted to go slowly, making sure that she was comfortable. Sex would never be a situation where he would enjoy watching her squirm in discomfort. That was his brother's thing.

"Have you ever seen a cock before?"

Gisselle hesitated. Memories flashed before her. They mad her feel sick. How could she answer? Did she tell the truth? If she lied, then what was the point of practicing for all that time?

"Gisselle?" Her owner repeated.

"Yes, Sir."

This took him aback. "What?"

"I am sorry if that displeases you," she said shakily, trying her best to avoid eye contact.

"But," Cadence said, "Gisselle your father assured us that you were a virgin. Is that not true?"

"It is true." She said quickly looking him in the eye so that he could see she was being earnest, "He never forced me to have sex with him."

Cadence looked at her for a moment.

"Who never forced you?"

There was a beat of silence between the two.

"My father."

Cadence shifted so that Gisselle was sitting at his side. She could not identify the expression on his face. He was quiet for a long time. Finally, he looked at her. "Your father... what did he do?"

After a moment of silence, Gisselle tried to speak. But, there was something that prevented her voice from working. It was as if her chest had run out of air. Her ribs felt tight like they were shrinking around her heart, painfully squeezing all of her organs together.

Cadence saw how her face paled. Her breaths became shallow and fast. He had never witnessed anything like this. She was not responding to her name, except to start crying. Uncertain of what else to do, Cadence called on his brother.

Together the men knelt beside Gisselle. Benjamin placed a hand on his wife's and gently started stroking her hair. Cadence got a blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. No matter what they did Gisselle's response was to cry and hyperventilate.

"Go get her some tea and a small snack. I'm going to try to calm her breathing." Benjamin said strictly.

Cadence left immediately to do what he was asked. This was all his fault. He had no idea the question would bring on such a strong response. What had her father done? How had he mistreated her? How long had it been happening? He would not bring it up again, not until she did.

Benjamin calmly took a seat beside his wife and pressed his head to hers. He repeated her name until she looked into her eyes.

"That's my good girl." he praised her, "I want you to try to breathe with me. Let's try that."

Her sobs slowly began to fade as her breaths became normal again. When she was done, he could see how exhausted she was. He pulled her into his lap and she fell heavy against his chest. Cadence came through the door holding a warm teacup and some crackers on a plate.

When he saw Benjamin stroking his slave's hair he immediately sat beside them.

"Drink this sweet girl," he told her handing her the cup. Her hands shook as she held it, but he wrapped hands around hers to help the cup to her mouth.

"Are you tired?" Benjamin asked pulling the blanket over her.

Gisselle nodded, a few tears still falling from her eyes. Cadence wiped them with a tissue and gave her a kiss on the head.

He tilted her face to look at his. "Please forgive me for upsetting you."

She swallowed. After a moment, she nodded. Then all at once, something took over her. She began to spill every secret, every trick her father had taught her. She had always imagined it to feel like a weight off her shoulders, but instead, it felt like nothing. In fact, she didn't even feel like she was speaking. It was someone else in her body, using her voice, telling her story.

** END of graphic triggering content **

The men stared, first at her, then each other. Neither was sure of what to do next.

Benjamin felt his heart pumping quickly, his blood was boiling. How could someone hurt such a beautiful, sweet girl like Gisselle? He recalled how he had hurt her on her very first night, and felt remorse so strong it made his chest hurt. He had done the very thing she had been most afraid of.

Cadence was dumbfounded. He could not imagine anyone being able to harm his little slave. She was so slender and elegant. Who would want to abuse a lovely, tender beauty like her? How could he not have seen it? He had met with the father. He had asked all the right questions and seen the documents. How could he not tell that he was looking into the eyes of a despicable monster? Cadence's stomach churned at the thought.

"What are you going to do with me?" Gisselle asked, the fear was evident in her eyes.

To her husbands it was a strange question. They never intended to send her back home, and now the thought would forever be off-limits.

"We're going to keep you safe here," Cadence answered.

"What happened in the past does not change how valuable you are to both of us." Benjamin said, "But it does change how we will interact with you sexually. There's no getting around that."

His brother nodded. "For now, you need to rest. Where would you like to sleep Gisselle?"

"May I please sleep in my room?" she asked, sounding like a small wounded animal, "With both of you?"