The Slave Bride Ch. 11

Story Info
Slave bride has been abducted and tried to escape.
1.8k words
4.25
11k
6

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, triggering content will be marked. All characters are 18+

This story is only semi-sexual and is HEAVILY non-consensual. If you are looking for more erotica and less fantasy please check out one of my other stories.

Enjoy!

Gisselle blinked. Her legs and arms were cold. Instinctively, she reached to cover her shivering body. When she moved she felt her wrists tethered in front of her. Her heartbeat was fast and hard in her chest.

Gisselle tried to move so that she was sitting up. The floor beneath her was a cold metallic material. The large cage that she found herself in was the only thing in the room. The room was bright with white painted cinder blocks. There were two small windows that sat about six feet from the floor. Even if she had been able to stand she would not have been able to look out of them.

She could feel her breathing getting faster. Just a moment ago she had been with Benjamin. She had gone to the cellar and a man had taken her there, thrown her over his shoulder and created a diversion loud enough to steal her away. How had he done it? Had the fire burnt the entire mansion?

She forced her thoughts away from her home, and her owners. She did not want to think of them now. She did not want to think of Cadence's soft voice and his gentle touch holding her and rocking her back and forth. She did not want to think about Benjamin's strong hands or the way he spoke to her when they were alone. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She wanted so badly to be back with them both.

It was cold and damp in the room. Gisselle shivered on the bare floor of the cage. There was a lock on the outside that prevented her from being able to open it herself. She drew her knees to her chest. Her chastity belt was still on. When she noticed this, she felt deep and intense gratitude towards her owners for making her wear it. It too could only be opened with a key, proof that even in their absence, her owners had striven to protect her.

She leaned against the walls of her cage, contemplating the best course of action. It was hard to tell what that might be, given that she had not heard or seen anything for as long as she had been awake.

It was clear that it was daytime. She knew that much. It had been around 11 pm when her assailant had taken her. Her skin was not bruised badly and her belt showed no sign of someone trying to tamper with it. The facts ran through her mind as she tried to think of what might be happening to her.

Benjamin had given her information on the outside world. He told her about the process of ownership. If another man were to take advantage of her, she would belong to him. Neither Benjamin nor Cadence could change that.

The sun began to set outside. Red and pink light splashed through the window and onto the colorless wall behind her. When the sun had set, she felt her stomach growling. It had been at least a day since she had eaten and she needed to use the restroom badly.

Instead of focussing on her growling stomach, she contemplated how to make her escape. She would need more facts. It would be one thing to break out of her cage somehow. Even if she were able to, she had no way to know that she could open the window, let alone what waited outside.

Gisselle decided that she would bide her time. She would take in as much information and then she would escape when it was safe. Besides, she told herself, she didn't even know who had taken her yet or what they intended to do.

Hours passed and the next morning she found herself drifting in and out of sleep. She was huddled in the corner of the cage, looking at the door all night. She had expected someone to come in during the night, but perhaps they wanted to starve her out so that she would grow weak. Her head was feeling fuzzy with dehydration and lack of food.

By the third day, Gisselle was sure that whoever had taken her had left her here to die. Although she had heard occasional footsteps, no one had opened the door.

Her vision was obscured by tiny black any yellow dots when she heard the footsteps again. She closed her eyes in order to save her energy. She needed to focus. How many people were there?

It sounded like more than one. Suddenly, she could hear men's voices. They were muffled, but their low registers indicated to Gisselle that they were most likely male voices.

The floor creaked again and the voices spoke louder more aggressively this time. It sounded as if one were giving orders to the others. After a moment of silence, the heavy door was thrown open. Gisselle's startled eyes met the man's.

He walked towards her after setting down a bottle of water and a plate of food. He placed them gently on the ground and looked at her intently. The look made her uneasy.

He ignored it, taking the key from around his neck as he unlocked the cage door. The way he looked at Gisselle without breaking eye contact made her move back farther.

He cocked his head to the side as he watched her inch away.

"Not hungry?" He asked in a tone she could only describe as taunting. He clicked his tongue, shaking his head, "Now, now. You don't want to be rude. Come on out, then."

The man extended a hand into the cage beckoning her towards him. Gisselle froze with fear, unsure of whether or not to obey.

He let out a sigh. "Gisselle. Do not make me reach in there and drag you out."

At the sound of her name, she blinked and decided to obey. She moved towards him slowly. The man squatted in front of the cage door. He had a large muscular frame and square jaw. His hair was long and well-kempt. His blue eyes were piercing under his furrowed brow.

Gisselle moved on her hands and knees until she reached the cages' door. He held a hand up to her.

"You must be pretty hungry."

Hesitantly, she nodded.

***Triggering Content START***

"Good," He said trailing a thumb over Gisselle's lower lip. "Then show me just how hungry you are."

With that, he stood and as he did so he grabbed Gisselle's hair pulling her out of the cage. He undid his pants and took out his cock.

"Open that pretty mouth,"

Gisselle tried to turn away. She moved her hands up to cover her face. With his free hand, the man took her bound wrists, pulled them over her head, and held them there so she could not move.

"I'm not going to ask again." Gisselle turned her head again, keeping her mouth shut tightly. Before she knew it, she felt a sharp sting across her face. Her mouth opened to let out a cry and when it did he shoved himself roughly inside of her.

"You said you were hungry. So convince me."

She gagged unable to move. Without thinking she bit down.

The man yelped. throwing her backward. As he bent over in pain, Gisselle made a dash for the door.

There was a set of stairs in front of her and she flew up the steps as fast as her legs would carry her. Her bound hands made it difficult to open the doorknob.

"Get back here you little bitch. You just made this so much worse for yourself."

When he began to ascend the stairs, she shoved the door open. When Gisselle looked around she saw another door in front of her. Quickly she ran to it and pushed it open.

Andrenaline was pumping through her veins, her heart was beating nervously as she ran across the lawn. Rain pelted her skin, but she ignored it. If this was anything like her first attempted escape she would come to the end of the lawn only to be shocked by a fence.

The ground was soggy and grass stuck to her legs as she ran through the weeds. She turned her head to look back. The man was barrelling after her now. She kept running.

Her lungs were stinging with exhaustion. Every breath hurt as she pushed forward. He wanted to hurt her. He wanted to cause her pain. If there was an electric fence he would have stopped and let it do the job. Instead, he ran after her at full speed. There was no fence here.

Small bits of gravel and rock cut her feet as she ran, but she would not stop. In front of her was nothing but tall grass. A forested area was not too far. If she could just get there, she could hide.

Suddenly, the man's arms were around her and the two of them toppled to the ground. Gisselle let out a scream, her legs violently kicking the man behind her.

"It didn't have to be this way," the man said out of breath, "You should have just listened."

He pinned her naked body down in the mud as she wriggled beneath him.

"Let me go!"

He slapped her again, taking off his belt with one hand as he grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"Your last owners put up with this shit Gisselle, but let me be perfectly clear. I will not. When you disobey me, you will be punished."

With that, he flipped her over. Face to the ground, she felt the sting of his belt and the hard cold rain. She screamed again. Her back, her legs, her cheeks, everything burned from the leather strap he used.

***End of Triggering Content***

When he was finished, he dragged her by her wrists through the field. Silently, he took her down the stairs and into the room where she had been when she first arrived.

He took the plate of food with him, leaving only the water as he shut the door. He did not bother locking her inside of her cage. Gisselle curled into a ball on the floor. She began to sob.

She woke the next morning covered in dirt and grass and blood. She took the water and sipped it. Gisselle moved as far away from the door as she could, huddling in the corner of the room. She was freezing now.

When the door opened she refused to look up.

"Get up."

It was the voice that forced her to look up a the door. There in the doorway were two men. Her heart stopped. It was her father and the man from the night before.