The Slave Bride Ch. 12

Story Info
Gisselle escaped only to find herself in a worse place.
1.6k words
4.29
12.5k
4

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: strong themes of physical, sexual, and mental/emotional distress. Violence both sexual and nonsexual is presented in this chapter. Please read responsibly. As always I will place *** before and after triggering parts.

Thank you for your feedback and enjoy!

*

A chill ran down Gisselle's spine as she covered herself as best she could. Her hair had been caked with mud. Rainwater and sweat covered her entire body. The room was cold, but it seemed even colder now. She felt her body tremble.

Her father was there. He was stepping closer towards her.

*****TIGGERING CONTENT Start

"Look at what a bad girl you've been Gisselle," He said looking down at her. She did not have to look back up at him to know that he was scowling. His tone of voice, the way his footsteps sounded as he walked across the room, Gisselle was able to read every one of her father's emotions without even looking at him.

He paused before he continued. This time, he spoke to his associate. "You would think that for as rich as they are, they would have trained her better by now."

Thoughts whirled around in Gisselle's head, confusing her even more. Her father had known how the world worked. He had known the whole time about how women were trained and sold. She felt a pit in her stomach when she thought of her own mother. She had died when Gisselle was very young. That was what her father had told her. But if this man was willing to sell his own daughter, would he have sold his wife as well?

She willed herself not to show emotion. Tears fought hard as she thought of the two men who owned her. She wished desperately to be back in their care, instead of here, in the rotting basement covered in mud and sweat and bruises. She would never see them again. Her father had her now and she had been reckless in her attempt to leave. That was something she knew he could not forgive.

Once when she was eleven, her father had caught her trying to sneak out of the kitchen window in the middle of the night. He had snuck up on her, grabbed her by the hair and beat her on the kitchen floor. He had tried to impress on her the importance of listening and staying inside at all times, and he had done so in a way that ensured she would never forget that lesson.

Just then she heard the sound of metal and snapping sounds. She looked up. Her father's assistant was setting up a camera.

"Get up." Her father said without even a glance in her direction.

Gisselle, dazed and afraid of what was going to happen next, did as she was told. Her father spoke quietly with the man for a while while she stood, naked and shivering in front of the camera. She still had her arms across her chest, and her hair was covering much of her face.

"Go ahead and start. I'll be back in a while. Make sure they can see her face." With that, he was gone. Leaving his daughter alone with the man who had attacked her the night before.

She heard the click of the lock and the small beep of the camera. The man began to take off his belt. A feeling of panic ran through Gisselle. Her skin was still raw from the night before. In fact, when she looked down, she saw that her entire waist was bruised as were her legs.

"Get on your knees." The man said, holding the belt firmly in his hand, "Don't make me ask twice this time."

When Gisselle got to her knees, she looked up at the man. When this was all over she would find a way to get rid of him.

By the end, Gisselle was sobbing, covered in saliva and even more bruises from his belt.

"Next time, your belt will be the one that comes off." the man said in a low voice as he wrapped his hand around the chastity belt and jerked it roughly, causing her to cry out. He kissed her in order to muffle her cry of pain and gave her a little slap on the cheek before dressing himself and turning off the camera.

"I think your husbands are really going to like this one."

With that, he was gone. The door locked behind him. Gisselle stared in horror as the door closed. If she had known where the video was going she would have tried to give them some information. She would have at least mentioned that it was her father.

****END of triggering content

"No one is leaving until we figure out who did this," Cadence told the crowd. The guests were standing around in the garden a good distance away from the mansion.

Luckily, the fire department had been able to come quickly. Only the west hall and dungeon had been burned severely. The rest of their abode was in rather a good shape for the circumstances.

Benjamin and Cadence went through the guest list. Only two men and one woman were not accounted for.

"How could this have happened?" Benjamin stated staring across the yard at his guests. His stomach churned at the thought of now knowing where his wife was or if she was safe.

"The police will be here soon," Cadence said, "I just got off the phone with them."

"It's my fault," Benjamin said in a monotone voice. His brother had rarely seen that look of despair that washed across Benjamin's face. Putting aside his anger for a moment, he drew his brother in and embrace him.

"We are going to get her back."

When the police arrived, the men filled out a missing slave report.

"These names don't seem to fit anyone in our Master database. Are you sure they were Masters?" The policeman asked.

"We have an extensive vetting process." Cadence replied as calmly as he could. The police were not always careful with missing slaves cases. Many people saw them as easily replaced and they were not treated with priority unless they were convinced to do so.

"Finding Gisselle is of the utmost importance. We both would be happy to compensate you for your work." Cadence said as calmly as he could.

"Of course," The man said packing up his things, "Where was the last place you saw her?"

When Cadence and Benjamin had finished telling the man everything they knew, he went to the cellar. The man looked around for an hour but after finding nothing suspicious about the room, he gave them his personal phone number and left.

The two men sat in the empty mansion that night. Both of them were silent. Cadence was focusing on nothing but how to get her back. Benjamin sat mulling over just how to punish the men who did this.

Suddenly Benjamin sat up. "Her father."

"That piece of shit? He probably overdosed a week after we paid him."

"You're probably right, but still, I have a strange feeling that it could be him. She seemed so afraid of him when she got here. If he were sober he might be able to pull something like that off."

"You're giving him too much credit."

It was only a few days later when the brothers received an unmarked package in the mail. When Benjamin opened it, he found that it was a videotape. He scoffed at the old thing, why would anyone use such a crude piece of technology? It took the brothers a while to find the correct player for the video.

When they eventually sat down and turned it on, Candance and Benjamin both felt their stomachs drop at the sight of her.

It had ended with an abrupt cut and the TV turned to static. There were no clues about where she might be and the man with her was certainly not her father.

Without saying anything, Benjamin got up and walked to the bathroom. He immediately locked the door and ran to the toilet. Vomiting and crying he thought about Gisselle, alone and scared. He thought about the first time he had hurt her and what it did to her psychologically. Benjamin's stomach hurt even more thinking about his wife being left alone after all that. That man who touched her, hit her, hurt her. He would pay.

Cadence was in shock. It took a second for the sobs to come but they wracked his body. She was his to protect and he had failed miserably. He wanted nothing more than to scoop her up into his arms and take her back home. He desperately wanted to bathe her and brush her hair, and tuck her into his bed. He wanted to bring an end to all of the pain that she was in and he couldn't do it.

When Benjamin came out of the bathroom Cadance was still on the couch staring at the screen.

"Get up. We're taking that straight to the police and we are getting her back." Benjamin said the anger in his voice was palpable.

Gisselle was alone now. Neither her father nor the other man had come to see her since she had been recorded. She stared out of the small window. It was too tall for her to reach and much too small for her to climb through. Still, she wished that she could climb out. She wanted nothing more than to get away from this place and her father.

There was no food or water in the room, and Gisselle was still cold. She had not had the chance to get cleaned off after she had tried to escape. Now her skin was caked in dried mud and dead grass. She started crying as she thought about how impossible it all seemed. Her stomach was sick with nerves.