The Slave Bride Ch. 13

Story Info
Benjamin and Cadence get closer to finding their slave.
3.2k words
4.61
11.3k
17

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments! I love getting your feedback.

Everyone is 18 or older. CONTENT WARNING nonconsensual elements as well as mentioned abuse. I have placed the trigger warnings so that you can avoid the majority of these parts.

Enjoy!

*****

The second videotape arrived. When Benjamin collected it from the delivery man, he immediately took it to his brother. The box was small, with no address markings or other hints as to where it had come from. Benjamin felt his stomach twist at the thought of what he would see.

The look on Cadence's face mirrored exactly what Benjamin was struggling to suppress. There was a deep sense of helplessness, masked only by a thin veil of anger.

Cadence inserted the tape into the television, holding his breath.

The screen went static for a moment before turning black. There were two men speaking. Their voices were muffled. The two brothers looked at each other. The muffled voices became clearer as a camera seemed to be moving along the hallways of an old house. From the angle, the men could tell that someone was holding the camera at their side.

The house in which they were filming was filthy. Floorboards were stained with water damage the paint on the walls was chipping off in large sections. The place seemed to have been abandoned or at the very least it should have been. Neither brother recognized the place. It was not Gisselle's old home. It was much too big.

The camera came upon a set of stairs. Once they appeared to be in the basement Cadence noticed how the doors and walls seemed much sturdier. The walls, made of white cinderblocks looked as if they had been recently painted. The door that the camera was approaching was a heavy metal door with a small door on the bottom. There was a heavy lock in front of it.

The camera did not show the cameraman's face or the person he was talking to. But as they spoke, it was much easier to hear than before.

"Do it exactly as I told you,"

The door opened with a loud squeak.

*******START of triggering content*********

Cadence winced when he saw her. Benjamin's eyes darted away from the screen, already feeling the tears stinging his eyes. Cadence raked his hands through his hair and let out a breath.

The video went much like the previous one, except this time it continued for an even longer time.

"I can't keep watching this," Candence said digging his palms into his eyes. The veins in his arms and hands were prominent against the blotchy red pigment of his skin.

"We have to find some way to use this in order to find her. They didn't have enough last time to find any evidence. Now we have their voices maybe there will be more evidence."

"If we don't get her back soon," Cadence said in a voice so low that his brother could hardly hear, "They're going to kill her. Look at what they're doing!"

"You think I don't know that? I don't enjoy watching this any more than you Cadence. But we are running out of time. So, look at the fucking screen and help me."

Without a word, Cadence did exactly that. When the two men were finished with Gisselle, they pushed her against the wall. One of the men got the camera and brought it close to her face. Then the camera moved to allow the brothers to observe all of Gisselle's body.

"Fuck, I missed that Gisselle. Those husbands of yours are two lucky bastards." It was unmistakable now, the voice did belong to her father. He was talking to Candence and Benjamin directly now. "I'm sure you've been missing this one a lot. She really is a good fuck and I just can't bring myself to part with her again. I would be willing to make a compromise though if the price is right. If not, I'll just hang onto her for a little while longer."

End of triggering Content********

"How can he talk about his own daughter- How can he do that?" Benjamin yelled, "That piece of shit! I swear when we find him, I will personally make his last minutes as painful as possible."

"How are we going to find her?"

"We know it's her dad now. That's a lead."

Together, the brothers took all of their evidence to the police station. Luckily they had kept all the documents they had on Gisselle's father from when they purchased her. It was a substantial amount of information, but severely outdated.

Her father had been evicted from several residences after selling Gisselle. He appeared to have spent the majority of the money quickly and was therefore indebted to a few different people and corporations. After being able to determine a motive for stealing his daughter, Gisselle's father was considered a prime suspect.

It took longer for them to trace down his whereabouts. The man traveled often and frequently used an alias to avoid trouble. By the time they had narrowed down their search to a specific place, the brothers had received a third tape.

Her father warned that this would be the last tape they would receive. To Cadence and Benjamin's horror, it was even worse than the last. Despite the sickening sounds and nightmarish things that appeared on screen, this only strengthened the brothers' resolve to get to Gisselle quickly.

In her father's basement, Gisselle closed her eyes. She blocked out the memories, feelings, sounds. She desperately tried to retreat into herself. If only she could block on the banging on the floorboards. The violent sounds of glass shattering followed by yelling made her empty stomach twist nervously.

She desperately tried to ignore the heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. She knew what would happen next and begged the universe to not let the door open. She could not take it. When the door opened her father and his accomplice would be standing there, ready to make another film.

"Gisselle!" Cadence let out a sigh of relief and flew to Gisselle's side.

She hardly had time to process what was happening. How had he found her? Cadence immediately took off his shirt and wrapped his wife up. Her hair was caked with dirt and sweat. Her arms were scratched and bruised. There was hardly a patch of skin that was left unharmed.

"Close your eyes. I don't want you looking at anything upstairs." Cadence lifted Gisselle off the ground and she winced. "We will fix this Gisselle. Everything is okay now. You're safe. Just close your eyes."

Gisselle did exactly that. Thankful to be taken back home she buried her head in Candence's warm chest as he climbed the stairs.

"Gisselle, no matter what you hear, do not open your eyes." With that, he opened the door to the main floor.

Benjamin was in the room adjacent to the staircase. Both Gisselle's father and her other assailant had been gagged and tied to the chairs that Benjamin had found in one of the other rooms. Blood dripped in a pool at their feet. Cadence could tell by the look in his brother's eyes that he was enjoying himself. Cadence was more than happy to help his brother attack and bind the men who hurt his wife, but he did not share the same glee when it came to inflicting pain.

The smell of stale blood was beginning to feel overpowering. He took Gisselle to the car, just as they had planned, leaving Benjamin to enact whatever violence he pleased.

"You think you can hurt my wife and get away with it?" Benjamin teased, he massaged one of his hands as he leaned against the wall. Pulling a knife from his pocket, he played with it while he spoke. "You enjoyed causing pain? Well, that's something we have in common. But I'm afraid I won't stop until the job is done."

Gisselle's father looked helplessly at Benjamin. He jerked away in fear as Benjamin delicately moved the blade across his knuckles before driving it deep into the flesh. He severed one finger, then the next, enjoying each cry of pain that her father let out.

When he had finished he cleaned up the mess and set the trash bags on the curb. He cleaned his weapons and his hands and climbed into the car. He looked into the back seat to see his wife and his brother. Gisselle was sleeping, her head resting on Cadence's lap.

Benjamin felt his heart breaking. Without a word, he turned around and drove home.

No one spoke for the entirety of the long ride home. The gravel crunched underneath the wheels of Benjamin's car. He pulled it to a gentle stop, hesitating to look in the back seat. His heart lurched in his chest. He knew he could not comfort Gisselle as well as his brother could. He was not tender or soft. Still, he owed it to her to try his best.

He glanced over his shoulder. She had fallen asleep on his brother's lap. She looked peaceful. He hated to pull her out of her peaceful sleep.

Cadence agreed to carry her inside and take her to the bathroom so that she could get cleaned up and go back to sleep again. While Cadence brought her inside Benjamin went to get her something to eat and drink.

Cadence woke his slave ad gently as he could. She blinked and jolted away from him, almost knocking him off balance as he tried to set her down on the toilet.

"Let's get you cleaned up okay? Then you can eat and go right back to sleep." Cadence said as calmly and reassuringly as he could.

Gisselle said nothing. Instead, she stood as Cadence released her chastity belt. She couldn't stop tears from trickling down her cheeks as she heard the metal hit the floor. It had been the only thing to protect her. Memories were flooding her mind.

With the sound, she was thrust back into the cold room. The panic clawed at her throat and chest making it hard for her to breathe. Her mind played the events on a loop. She could still feel every sensation as if it were happening again.

Cadence caught the look in her eyes just as Benjamin walked up to the bathroom door. He set the snacks and water on a table outside and turned to face the bathroom. He froze at the sight of his wife.

Gisselle's breaths were harsh and shallow. Benjamin looked at his brother nervously. Her legs and arms were covered in deep purple and blue bruises. Her legs were covered in welts that were clearly given with a belt.

Cadence walked towards her slowly. He didn't break eye contact with her, but he could tell that although she was looking at him she was not able to see him. She was completely frozen with fear. Gisselle's heart was beating quickly as her husband drew near to her.

Cadence embraced his wife. He held her close to him cradling her head with one hand while he wrapped his other arm around her waist.

He pulled back to look at her again. Cupping her face with his strong hands he said her name. He said it until she blinked and he could tell it was her looking back at him.

"You're safe now. Take a deep breath. Come on now. Take a deep breath with me."

When Gisselle was finally able to catch her breath, she noticed that she was back in her home. Benjamin was drawing the bath and tested the water with his hand before telling Gisselle to step in. She obeyed slowly.

When she turned the men saw the gashes on her lower back. There was a place above her right hip that appeared to have been burned.

Benjamin caught her arm before she was able to sit down in the tub.

"Wait," He said, "Let me take care of that."

Gisselle sat, balancing on the edge of the tub. She waited for Benjamin to finish rummaging through one of the large medicine cabinets. While she waited Cadence took her hand. His hand was warm and soft. Gently squeezing her hand, he gave her a reassuring kiss on the nose.

"Everything is going to be alright now," he whispered softly as he stroked her cheek.

Soon Benjamin was back. He treated her small burn as best he could with the supplies they had.

"In the morning we will make sure to get a doctor here to take a look at you," Benjamin said matter of factly. "Go ahead and get in the tub Gisselle. You need to get cleaned up so you can rest. Cadence is going to take care of you while I set some things straight."

With that, he turned and left.

Gisselle's heart shattered. She thought of what he had told her in the garden. If another man were to take her there would be nothing he could do. Was she even allowed to stay there? Were they cleaning her up just to sell her? She felt a painful stabbing feeling in her stomach at the thought. Her hands were clenched into little fists. Cadence looked down and saw how badly she was shaking.

"Gisselle, hey," He said softly.

"I'm here. I'm here," he repeated softly as he took a soft washcloth and wiped away the tears and dirt that covered her face. "Hold my hand. You're okay."

Benjamin could hear Gisselle begin to sob from inside the bedroom. His heart twisted painfully in his chest. He sat slumped in her chair, head in hands. Seeing her body bruised and cut made him feel sick. He had held it together for her sake, but he could not bear to look at her for another moment and be reminded of how he had failed to protect her.

After a moment of wallowing in pity, Benjamin inhaled deeply, wiped his face, and walked out of the room.

"You have to get rid of me now. Isn't that right?" Gisselle said through choked sobs.

Cadence, who was gently washing his wife's arms, turned quickly to look at her.

"What?"

"That's what Benjamin is doing. He's planning to have someone else take me." Gisselle's face was blotchy. Her eyes were swollen and her mouth was sore from crying.

"Gisselle," Cadence was hurt by what she said but he knew that she was speaking from a place of fear, "You are not leaving. We have no intention of letting you go."

There was a pause as Gisselle wiped her tears away. Just then, Cadence leaned over the edge of the tub and gave Gisselle a soft kiss on the cheek.

He looked at her for a moment. His brows furrowed, making him appear pensive.

"Let's get you to bed."

Gisselle bit her lip nervously. She looked up at Cadence.

When he had dried her off and wrapped her in a soft robe, he paused.

Gisselle watched in confusion as Cadence kneeled on the bathroom floor. Without speaking he bowed his head. Gisselle stood in her soft, warm robe unsure of what was happening.

"Please forgive me Gisselle. I did not keep my promise. You were under my care and I was careless. None of this is your fault. It's mine," Cadence tried to keep his composure, but his voice cracked, "As my slave, you are my full responsibility and I have failed you. I will do whatever you need me to do so that you can heal. I will not command anything from you until I have earned your trust."

"Are you saying I am not your slave anymore?" Gisselle asked sitting down in shock.

Cadence looked up at her this time. His eyes were dark and heavy with guilt. "I cannot speak for my brother. But as for me, no slave could be expected to serve someone who allowed this."

As he stood he spoke again, "You are released from your contract. However, you will stay here for as long as you wish and I will strive to protect you. I hope that in time, I will earn your trust or at the very least your respect. But you do not have to follow any commands or sleep in my bed anymore."

Gisselle was in shock. Whatever she had imagined her owner to say, it was not this. The thought was overwhelming. She felt her heart beating softly in her chest at the thought of freedom. It was followed by a pain in her stomach at the thought of what could happen if she were free without being protected. She had the choice to either stay or go. At least, according to Cadence, she did.

She was curious what Benjamin would have to say about all of this. Had Cadence even talked to him about the decision? Before she could finish her thought, Cadence stood up again. He looked down at her for a moment. She could not read his expression as he stared at her.

"You should probably sleep. If you need me, you can find me in the library."

Then he was gone. Gisselle sat, cold and confused on the edge of the tub. Her mind was still processing all of the changes. She had been taken by her father. Then brought back by Benjamin and Cadence. Now Cadence had freed her. Benjamin had left without saying anything about freedom.

She tapped her nails against the white tub, unsure of what to do next. She could try to do what Cadence asked and sleep. But, she doubted she would get much rest after everything that happened. Suddenly reminded of everything that happened in the basement, she stood and ignoring her image in the mirror, she walked into her old bedroom. On the table beside her bed was a copper tray filled with food.

There was a plate of fresh fruit and two muffins, a hard-boiled egg, and a cup of orange juice. She flew to the food and began eating. She had forgotten how hungry she was. Gisselle took another bite of one of the juicy strawberries. She noticed a note underneath the tray.

"Gisselle,

Please eat and get some rest. I will be in shortly to discuss some matters with you.

-Benjamin"

When Gisselle had finished the food, she snuggled up underneath the covers and looked at the door. She had expected him to come quickly. After a while of silence, she read the note again. Then turning on her side she faced the window.

She watched as the sun poured its light over the fresh grass and flowers. The sky slowly changing from blue to pink then orange. Finally, the light had disappeared over the horizon. Gisselle could feel her stomach beginning to churn. What "matters" had he wanted to discuss with her? Why was he not here?

Eventually, she grew too curious and stood up out of bed. When she opened the door Benjamin was there. He was looking out the window. The expression on his face was hidden behind his arm which was pressed against the glass so that his forehead could rest against his closed fist. If his fist was any indicator, he was extremely frustrated. She could tell by the veins the protruded from underneath his skin.

When he heard the door open, he shifted away from the window and straightened his shirt.

"I thought I told you to get to bed,"

So, he didn't plan on releasing her.