The Slave Emporium Pt. 02: Slave Girl Sara

Story Info
Slave girls learning their trade before being sold on.
5k words
4.07
15.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand up, knowing how bad she already was with her beatings.

He nodded at me to speak.

"Please Sir i accept full responsibility and wish to take all 30."

He pointed to her bed and told her to get back in it or else.

"I accept your offer and will reduce this to 20 lashes 5 will be on your bottom and 10 on your exclamation mark, call it more for punctuation than correction, final 5 across your tits.

The strap was a lot softer option until i saw it was open ended and not doubled, it was a whipping.

The 5 on my bottom were bearable but i was soon crying.

I stood, laid on my back like the other girl and presented my pussy for its beating.

I too screamed as his skilful aim had me in agony, but i held my place.

"Stand up Miss, on lash 3 - 5 and 7 you brought your legs together so earned extras, 3 across your tits so that is 8."I blubbered, "Yes Sir, sorry Sir." and held them up for torment.

I really thing he held back so as not to mark me as bad as I would soon be up for sale/rent I certainly had been given enough and made it back to my bed on shaky legs.

"Come with me girl, they need seeing to."

So it was not all bad, i got what i deserved now probably to Matron. We walked down the corridor and over a landing to a doorway, he unlocked it turned the light on and let me in.

He pulled me to him and hugged me, yep you guessed it, i cried.

When i had settled he took a pace back.

"You were very brave, in 15 years i have never seen anything like a girl taking another girls whipping, you are very special so i have brought you to my room for a soak in my bath and a comfortable bed."

I wept again then realised it would be me getting the seeing to.

"I think i deserve a thank you, dont you, voluntary of course?"

The bastard he wants my bruised pussy for his own needs. I knelt and took out his generous sized cock, where are all the little cocks when you really need one?

I sucked him hard and to add insult to injury he bent me over the end of his bed and fucked me from behind, every thrust was in and out bursting my lips and slapping on my welted bottom with his lower body and the odd spank.

He was a stayer too, towards the end his hands left my thighs for my tits, he yanked them backwards, well as backwards as small tits can go, and almost pulled them off as we both cum together, his first, maybe my 6th....

He made good use of me during the night and before dawn i found myself using him.

He crept me back into the dorm without anyone noticing.

Sir then came back in and switched the dorm light on, breakfast in 1 hour.

Everyone got out of bed, cast their nightwear onto their beds and headed for the bathroom.

It was well furnished, 6 toilet cubicles, 4 multiple showers (4 shower heads in each) and 3 baths.

As the last to go into the dorm i stood back to see what was left, it was a shower.

The water was not over warm but i managed to gently clean my delicate bits and had been lucky to have the bath he had run for me..

I saw some girls squatting and peeing in the grates coming from the showers so as not waiting for a cubicle.

I dried my hair and body then put my dress on and sat on my bed and waited to follow the others.

Never been a breakfast sort of person so would rather have stopped in bed but not worth the hiding i was sure to get.

It was like a 5-star hotel, fruit, cereal, eggs, bacon, bread, toast, everything, i plumped for some porridge with a squirt of golden syrup and 2 cups of coffee.

We were soon in a car heading for the brothel, both scared and excited.

The car went up a long drive, the driver pulled up outside the front door of a huge, detached house.

A security guy opened our door`s and the driver took our bags and placed them on the steps and drove away.

The guy told us to follow him and took us to a ground floor office.

He knocked and we were called in began to introduce ourselves when we were stopped in our tracks.

"Strip girls, let`s get you named up.

We removed our dresses and undies, just knickers for me.

"You step forward, that was me, you will be called 117, you will be 237."

"Thank you Miss."

We were named on each tit, she made a `funny` when doing mine.

"Good job we are not into 4 figures, yours would not have fit.

You will be split onto two floors with 2 separate floor managers.

The general running here is most girls live at home and this is their job.

They are rotated on various shift patters and the more they fuck the more money they get.

In this case of the Emporium girls, you live here for your allotted time and work longer hours with little rest.

A percentage of what you earn is paid back to the Emporium who divide it between you and them.

Finally you are free to leave at any time you wish, no locks on your doors, just tell us and we can arrange things for you, and that is gospel, no one is ever held against their will.

Your room with be your home for most of your stay, clients will be brought to you every hour and will stay with you until the red-light flashes.

Someone will come and collect them, you then have 15 minutes to go freshen up, then back on your bed.

All holes are available in their 40 minutes.

You will be told about meal breaks, rest breaks and sleep breaks.

Wait outside."

Within a few minutes we were collected by security and taken to our floors and i was stood outside another office.

The door opened and i was taken inside.

"My name is Miss Watson and will always be referred to as that, understood?"

"Yes Miss."

"Slow learner hey 117?" SSLLAAPP, SSLLAAPP, SSLLAAPP, SSLLAAPP across my face.

"Owwwwwwwww - Miss Watson."

She gave me the details of breaks and stuff and then leant me over her desk.

"Our clients demand a good fuck so to help that be achieved we cane our girls every 3 day`s so they buck instead of just laying on their arses.

If they fuck your arse and you dont buck and it`s reported we cane your tits."

Over, touch your toes, i want your sit place tender.

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack.

Stand, legs open,

She pushed 2, 3, then 4 fingers up me with her right hand and nipped my clit with the other, i cum on demand.

Good girl."

I was taken to my room and bed complete with paper sheets.

I did not have to wait long and my first ever brothel client so i stood, hands on head.

"Good morning Sir, May i help you undress?"

"Hello 117, you new here?"

"Yes Sir, how may i help you today?"

He juggled my tits and put my hands on his fly.

I unzipped him and took out his cock and i wanked him awaiting further instructions.

I was soon on my knees, as i knelt i sucked him in and the back of my legs touching my stripes made me push hard on his cock as i almost lost balance.

"Good Girrrrl, back please, he dropped his pants and mounted me, missionary.

He was good, in fact very good.

He then put my legs up over my shoulders took out of my pussy and straight into my bum hole, oh my, i was gushing and loving it.

He cum and i pulled out one of the wet wipes on the floor and wiped him off just as the BUZZER went.

"Thank you Sir, i appreciated your respect and that was amazing."

He left and i went to my adjoining shower room to clean up and had a drink of water, i just changed my sheets and got sat down on my bed just as client 2 arrived, again i stood, hands on head.

"Good morning Sir, may i help you undress?"

The week flew by and got to say i loved every minute of it, even my second set of Bucking stripes midweek gave me a regeneration.

I got into no trouble at all, ate what they gave me, saying thank you and how grateful i was.

I was never late with a client or on a shift, kept busy most of my working day and had quite a few repeat clients, some i would have loved to be a full-time slave for, but not allowed to chat with them only on a work basis.

After my last session on the Friday evening my floor manager came in and said i was done and had done really well and a job there for me anytime plus I had made a fortune in tips, which would be sent to the emporium for me.

He said to have a shower, then dinner then sleep until breakfast.

I took my bag with me to breakfast, as told, i had some mandarin and grapefruit in its own juice and a poached egg on toast, i could not quite finish but was let off.

After i had finished a coffee my manager said to go for a pee and she would come back and collect me.

She took me back to the waiting room i was in when i got there and i waited, the radio was on and i was singing and dancing as the door opened.

It was the driver who brought us here, i followed him and got back in the car.

He took me back to The Slave Emporium and left me in a room.

5 minutes later "Good morning Mr. Phillips Sir."

"Follow me.

We went back to his office and i sat where told.

Have you enjoyed your week away?"

"Yes Sir."

"Were you kept very busy whore?"

"Yes Sir very busy."

"So, do i deserve thanking?"

I stripped naked and crawled under his office desk.

I think he had purposely put-on trousers with a button fly, so i purposely kept nudging his balls and shaft.

I got him out, at last and started by licking his cock, it tasted of cum and pussy juice, but what could i do or say.

He made a phone call, i did not listen but the office door opened and i heard more than one come in.

Sir pulled out and slapped my face a few times with his wet cock.

"We like to give our good whores a welcome home initiation.

He slapped my raised bottom a few hard cracks.

Out you come its cock time, this is the time we allow you to decide how you will deal with 4 stiff cocks all at one go."

Was it a question or a statement?

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap on my tits.

It was a question, "Sir if i could lay on your desk, my head hung over with my mouth open for 1, another one on top, and one in each hand Sir."

"Perfect, now, before we start you said you had been very busy, so we best tighten you up a little, boys!"

One held my arms behind my back and one stretching each leg, he stood in front and gave me a huge kick right on my pussy.

"YEOOOOOOOWWWWWW,"

"I think she likes it, so would you like to ask for 2 cunt kicks off the 4 of us?"

I would not give him the satisfaction of me asking usually but it was always going to happen.

"Please may i have 2 cunt kicks off you all?"

"Off course you may, that first 1 did not count."

They all laughed, and all gave me 2 kicks each on my pussy.

Got to say non nowhere near as hard as Mr. Phillips.

I was laid across the width of the table head hung over one end, soon filled and legs hanging over the other.

Soon a cock in each hand, one big and one small, non-felt like Mr. Phillips`s so he was obviously taking my swollen pussy.

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, "Just making sure the lips are fully swollen."

He rammed home, i tried to scream but difficult with a cock in my throat and balls slapping my forehead and eyes.

Everyone took their time and each cum on me.

I never moved until being told, his friends left, he came to my head and gave my face a few slaps.

"On your knees i fancy a tit wank."

I knelt and he used my mouth for lubrication, i only have small tits and found it hard to keep his cock between, he finally cum up my neck.

"I counted 3 times your tits let you down, so 3 tit stripes."

He went for his cane and i lifted up my tits from below.

"Ask whore."

"Please cane my tits Sir."

Whoosh Crack

"Hard, please cane my tits and nipples hard."

"Please WHOOSH CRACK, "1 Cane and nipple caning thank you Sir. "Sir would you cane my tits and nipples hard?"

"Of course i will whore, that first one did not count, but count each one coming."

WHOOSH CRACK -" 1 Cane and nipple caning thank you Sir."

WHOOSH CRACK, "2 Cane and nipple caning thank you Sir."

WHOOSH CRACK, "3 Cane and nipple caning thank you Sir."

"Your tits bouncing has made me quite horny whore, open wide."

Another face fucking off the brute.

I rested back on my heels and sobbed, more cross on me cumming than the tit cane.

"Now get up girl and get your bag."

I followed him out and he stood me outside the Matrons Office.

He gripped each nipple and squeezed hard, i screamed and Matron opened the door.

"Why not knock like others do Mr. Phillips?"

He walked back down the corridor laughing.

It was Deja Vous, i was bathed, washed dried, creamed and cuddled on her knee until i stopped crying.

I would not say she abused me but used my titties, tummy button and swollen lips to calm me, and bring a few cums.

"Now sweet girl, let me ask you, during your Mr. Phillips ordeal, did you climax?"

I lowered my head, "like, heaps and heaps Miss, so i am the whore he called me Miss?

"No Honey, you are a good girl."

I smiled and her fingering gave me another cum.

I loved to see her lick her fingers, it`s the least i could give her for all her love she had shown.

She helped me on with my Slave Emporium dress and white pumps and took me back to my bed in the dormitory where we were met by the Manager.

"Thank you Matron i will take her from here.

Get naked let us see what you have learnt."

He counted my tittie stipes and juggled my poor tits, his finger and thumb on each nipple i was lowered to my knees to unleash his cock.

He was soon stiff and pulled my blanket off my bed and over the laundry basket.

He sat down on it. "Your bed has not been made for a week girl, any excuses?"

"No Sir, none at all, please give this naughty girl a spanking.........

He did not need asking twice and i took up my natural life position over his knee with his hard cock remarkably placed on my hood and clit.

A good spanking and 5 cums later i was over the basket being fucked, it was good to be home.

The rest of the day was mine so i bathed, and played, for a good hour, then took a nap, naked on top of my bed.

I was woken and turned onto my back, face straddled and the straddlers face all over my pussy, i thought i was dreaming until she bit my clit.

We tongued and licked and as she rose up she put my knickers over my head

"Shhh" She wanted to be anonymous and i so wanted a girl on girl fucking.

She lay beside me and our tits and pussy`s met and we both ground, i felt her warm cum and my lips as i gave her mine in return.

We eventually relaxed and she revealed herself, guess who, it was Willow?

She was late away from our Brothel stay as someone had made a special appointment to see her, she said he was really nice to her, i was so pleased.

We talked of how we felt and what we hoped for, we would soon need to choose.

I think we both knew, i would prefer an older couple, not young children, but dont mind older ones, much easier, and i want to be just an ordinary slave, to do as i am told and be used and not abused.

Willow thought she would like to be bred and kept in milk with plenty around to use her, so she was not bored, oh, and her own girly room.

I was not jealous of her really, but, if i had her tits i would love to be milked too, had to be a 34C

and not my 30A.

Our dormitory was one of 7 such rooms in the complex and each shared the dining areas, on a time rota and also shared training rooms.

At dinner that evening us last 7 girls to arrive, all within 2 days of each other, would be asked for our intended journey on leaving here.

Willow thought we were going out somewhere again until i explained it was a posh way of saying what job did we want to do.

Also we were told after breakfast we would be taken to the various rooms where training was being given for each chosen vocation.

We went back to our dormitory and chatted, some smoked, some played cards until 9.30 then we all had a pee and then onto our beds waiting for lights out at 10.00.

9.45 Our floor manager came, i realised he was early and prayed it was not because of me.

He was carrying a large thick leather strap.

"Good evening ladies,"

Like at school, "Good evening Sir."

"Bed 7 please to the basket."

She was not one of our newer ones of us but i knew her name was Gem.

She was already naked, walked straight past him, put her blanket on the basked and turned to him.

"You whipping my back or front?"

"Both to try and belt some arrogance out of you."

I counted, 40 all over her back and bottom, spun over 20 on her lips and 10 each tit.

Wow she got a right punishment.

She was crying like a baby so i jumped off my bed to help her up and she elbowed me on my nose and made it bleed.

He grabbed her arm and blanked and placed her on her bed.

He came back for me and gently took me by the arm.

"Let`s get that nose seen to."

As we walked out, "Lights Out." and silence apart from Gem`s sobs.

"Am i to get the belt too Sir, for getting involved?"

"No sweet pea, you can stay with me and i will clean your nose up."

As soon as he had finished i was knelt with his cock in my mouth, pounding against my swollen nose.

As he fucked me he commented on how tight my swollen pussy still was.

We played all night, i so wish i could stay with him.

"Sir, may i ask what Gem had done to deserve such a beating?"

"It was just for not clearing her plate at breakfast, lunch and dinner and she swore at the canteen staff.

She would have normally got 20 on her bottom had she not been so arrogant, remember no one wants an arrogant slave."

"No Sir, Sir, should i not get a spanking for interfering?"

A spanking a few fucks and wanks and it was morning and i was taken back, all still asleep.

After breakfast we were split into 3 fours and naked under our gowns.

Our 4 went into a shower area where we were told to squat over 5 girls and pee in their mouths and over their bodies.

Some men had their cocks out and were hosing them all over, or peeing right into their mouths then pushing their cocks in for a mouth fuck, the girls were lapping it up, lol.

He said the men or women pay by the hour, like they do in all the rooms.

"Anyone want to stay with them?"

No answer so we watched them being fucked and peed on again for a while, then moved on.

"In every other room you will join in but i always feel Water is a more specialist form of life.

They will be sold/hired out as human toilets, enough said i feel."

Our next room was puppy training.

3 naked girls and 2 boys were sat by men`s feet with more men waiting.

We got naked and were sat like the 3 were, each next to a mans feet.

We watched, balls and bones were thrown, and the girls went to get them, brought them back and sat for their hair rubbing or onto their back for their tits nipping and juggling.

We joined in one of the boy dogs chased me and smelt and licked my bum and pussy, of course i stood and let him.

I was pulled back by my hair and pushed onto my elbows, bottom in the air, and got a short, hard spanking.

My `owner` and his talked and my head was put between my owner`s knees and the boy mounted me like a dog and was guided into my pussy then bum.

He was pulled out before he cum and was beaten.

I was removed from his knees, he knelt and pulled out a big black cock and inserted it in my mouth.

I had my hands on the floor so no control as he fucked and gagged me, the time must have been up, he left and a white cock took his place.

We played an hour or more, my tiny tits were quite sore, perked, but saw as was the patting of the pussy for being a good dog.

I did quite enjoy it though.

When we came out again we were told all the owners and some of the pets were paying guests with the same fetish.

It was lunch time then an hours rest before our next lesson.

We were taken to a large lawn with a big post in the middle of it.

12