The Slave Emporium Pt. 02: Slave Girl Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an outbuilding made to look like a barn and stables.

Inside the stable parts three, erm, big naked girls had headgear on fastened to their stall and on their hands and knees, like us puppies were.

The stalls on the other side had also three men ponies, same position same tethering.

The men pony handlers, men and women, reached below their pony and began wanking them till stiff.

They then unfastened them and took them to a girl pony, let them sniff and lick then allowed them to mount.

As with the puppy wanting to fuck me, they guided their cocks in and let them fuck to a cum.

Bareback, not covered so cum oozing out of the girls, the whole incident sure made me cum and cum.

Both lots of ponies were taken outside, allowed to stand up and backed into 2 shafts fastened to a cart. The size of the cart seemed dependant on the size of the pony.

All fastened in their handlers rubbed their fronts in praising how good they had been.

A wanky cock rub and squeezed nipples for the men and a fingering and same squeezed nipples for the girls.

We were wondering when we would be naked joining them and got the call but to leave our robes on.

We were helped into the cart by the owners and the ponies were whipped on their backs to move off around the lawn, 2 more whips and a shake of the reigns and they went faster, and with more whips a sort of run.

One pony in a cart with just the handler in tripped and stumbled over, poor boy.

She got him up and walked him back to the stable and unfastened him for the cart.

He was taken the post in the centre of the lawn and tied to it.

She went back to the stable and came out with what must have been a horse whip.

We all stopped walking around and pointed towards the post.

He got whipped all over, it never appeared to hit him hard but every lash left and angry welt.

She said something to him and he faced her with arm behind his back for his belly and willy to take the hits.

It stopped he was put back in his cart and tied to the side of the lawn.

It was our turn, not my finest hour, i tried and tried but could not run, not strong enough, i expected to go to the pole for a whipping.

I was almost right, when we had done i went to the post but on all fours.

One of the men handlers walked towards me cock hard and rubbing it harder.

He mounted me like a horse, only my favorite position ever, what a fucking that was.

All done and heading back to our room, "Any questions girls?"

I had, so put my hand up, "Please Sir, will the pony whipped in the middle of the lawn be ok?"

He laughed, "So innocent sara, he would have paid extra for that."

We all laughed, well, HTF would i have known that?

We were all ready for dinner and a rest.

Bedtime arrived, no sermon from our floor manager, just lights out and 10 minutes later i was on the end of his cock in his room again.

After breakfast we were collected again, "I can see you will not all be suited to this morning`s activity, he chuckled at me, but maybe part will excite you."

As the door opened we could hear what sounded like a hairdryer being turned on and off, i could not have been further wrong.

It looked like a hospital ward, tiled from floor to halfway up the wall.

3 stalls on each side of a walkway.

One at each side had a girl bent over a bar with her arms stuck out in the shape of a cross and fastened to the bar, being milked.

Dont think anything was coming out but it was sure sucking her tits.

"Robes off girls and each take up a bar position and wait to to be fastened in."

I was first to be strapped down, behind the bar i was fastened to was a small padded table for our tummy`s.

Once all fastened in Sir filled us in.

"Welcome to the milking and breeding room, we will soon me joined by paying visitors for the next 3 hours or so.

All will have their own agenda, some putting the suction cups on and off, some wanting to give you a baby, some just checking your tonsils with their cocks.

At the end of your rail is a button to press to be released, no one forcing you, but give it a fair go so you would know what to expect if your new owner bought you to hire out."

With that he left, and the assistants put a wire frame in all our mouths strapped behind or heads to keep our mouths open, it was horrible, the worst ever, nooooo, at first that is.

We were told its so we learn to use our cheeks to push on the cocks for their pleasure.

We were also told the clients liked to have salty tears licked from their shafts.

We all got 20 strap whacks to tears and the customers came in and used our mouths, salt tears falling as we all sucked.

I felt my rose being lubed and got one up the bum, no finesse, just straight in, the only bonus was he had a big ball sack and massaged my lips with every bang.

A very patient man tried to get the suction cups to stop on my 30A boobs, it was not over easy, he had a word with the assistant and came back and spanked me then slapped my face and fucked it, what good he thought that would do i have no idea, but he tried again.

Another hour another set of paying customers and another hour of fun.

Fun? yes i loved it cocks everywhere my tits and nipples throbbing, loved it.

We were collected, showered and had lunch and another rest.

"Right ladies, 2 visits this afternoon, all ready?"

And we were.

"Anyone wanting to stay here may, with pleasure," Sir opened the door and there were bodies tied up all over, some in cupboards, some with boxes on their heads, well everything sort of being tied up/ BDSM was here.

Katrina removed her robe and went to one of the payers to be gift wrapped, us three came out.

"Now ladies, you will visit this room from now until Friday afternoon, your sale time."

My heart sort of sunk, i loved it here, i would even be tied.

Sir opened the door and let the other 2 in, "sara will join you shortly."

He took me to a side room and closed the door.

12