The Slave Takes Over

Story Info
Watch what you wish for.
1.4k words
3.43
7.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the country of Egypt there was a slave auction by invitation only. Many young and old women and men were held in subjugation after being abducted secretly in a country in Africa. The costs were very high so only the very rich could afford it.

There was a very wealthy man from Russia who was invited to the auction and he was looking for a young black man to be a member of his slave crew at his home just outside Moscow. The $500,000 entrance fee was like a drop in the bucket to the wealthy 42-year-old man, whose first name was Ivan. Last names were never used.

Ivan was promised that whatever he desired in a slave would be made available even if the auctioneers would have to special order one. He wanted a young black man between the ages of 26 and 30 and about six feet tall. The slave had to be handsome and with muscular arms and legs and dark skin. Ivan was assured his needs would be met.

Ivan watched from an air conditioned suite where he was given drinks and food as he saw the many slaves present themselves to the several bidders. The room where the slaves showed themselves was not air conditioned for a reason. Ivan and the other bidders wanted to see the slaves sweat so their black skin would look more toned. All the slaves, men and women, were clad in only loose fitting shorts, with the men naked from the waist up.

Women were allowed to wear a top but not much else.

After what seemed like a long time Ivan spotted a young man who drew his interest. In the program that Ivan was given the slaves were listed by name and country of origin. Ivan saw that the slave who he had interest in was named Marcus and that he stood 6'1" tall. He also saw the young man's body and really liked the fine arms and legs Marcus had. Ivan thought to himself that Marcus would be just what he needed to join his slave group.

Ivan's bid was accepted and arrangements were begun for him to own the 26-year-old black man. Travel arrangements back to Moscow were also finalized and Ivan along with the bound and chained Marcus left Egypt in his own personal jet back to Russia.

When they arrived at the airport Ivan was greeted by three of his servants who had freedom to travel and were told to meet him there. Once Ivan saw them he instructed them to take Marcus to his palatial estate and show him around. His estate was huge and surrounded by a large wall on all four sides. A mammoth electrically operated gate opened to Ivan's fob and the five of them entered his property.

Marcus, still bound and chained, was led to what was to be his room in the lower part of the slaves' housing quarters. Marcus was given some free time in his room and a few hours later was led to Ivan's large office.

Ivan instructed his slave to remove Marcus's chains and ropes and ordered him to sit in front of the desk. Marcus had learned the English language while in school back home, which pleased Ivan since he also spoke English. Ivan, remembering the smooth, sleek brown skin on Marcus, told him to remove his shirt so he could further examine his latest slave's nice body. Ivan looked closely at his slave and really liked what he saw and felt his 5" dick beginning to swell. Ivan had been fantasizing since he acquired Marcus how good it would be to have his cock sucked by the handsome young black man. For that reason he planned to often have Marcus alone in his office.

"Slave Marcus, get up from the chair and come around here where I can see you better," said Ivan. "I think you will make a great servant for me." At the same time he ordered his other servants to leave the room and get back to their chores, hoping his time alone with the African might lead to something rewarding.

While Marcus was standing in front of his new owner he was told to take down his shorts and underwear, which he did. He was then told to get on his knees and start rubbing Ivan's cock as Ivan was expecting the action to lead to a blow job. But instead of doing that Marcus looked right into Ivan's eyes, making the Russian feel very uncomfortable. Marcus kept his brown glistening eyes focused on Ivan's eyes for what seemed like forever to Ivan.

"What are you doing to me?" asked Ivan after about 15 minutes. "I feel kind of funny."

"Just keep looking into my eyes, Mr. Koslov," said Marcus. "There's a reason you are beginning to feel funny, as you put it. It's because I studied mind control in school and you are about to become MY servant."

"How did you know my last name?" Ivan asked in his obvious state of confusion.

"Because it's written on the gate where we came into your property. But that's meaningless right now," Marcus told him as he continued to stand by Ivan's desk. "As you continue to look into my sexy brown eyes I want you to get onto YOUR knees."

Ivan, now under the spell of the African man, did as instructed and knelt in front of his captor. "I want you to make sure your other slaves don't come into this office to see you. From now on you will do as I say and you will call ME Master. Do you understand?" said Marcus.

"Yes, Master, I understand. What are you going to do to me?" Ivan asked.

"In due time I will take over ownership of your estate. You will be under my instructions and do as I say. But for now I want you to come closer on your knees . I feel like I want my cock sucked and you will do it and learn to like it."

"Yes, Master," said Ivan, as he crawled to Marcus and looked straight at a magnificent 9" brown cock. His mind was now controlled by the young black man and all he could do at that time was just look at that lovely dick and wish he could suck it. "May I please suck your dick, Master?"

"Yes, you are to suck it as though it's the best cock you have ever seen," said Marcus. "But first and until I tell you different I want you to lick it's head." Ivan obeyed at once. He placed his hands on the black man's smooth, hairless, toned thighs and licked the smooth black snake until Marcus told him to stop and start sucking it.

Without saying another word Ivan opened his mouth wide and guided the monster cock into it. The contrast between the Russian's white face and the African's glistening brown cock was magnificent and a real turn on for Marcus. By then Marcus had taken Ivan's place sitting in the chair as his cock was being serviced. Ivan hungrily sucked the black man's dick as if it was his last meal. Before too long Marcus began moaning as he was soon to unload his sperm into his captive's mouth.

"I'm about to cum so make sure you swallow all of it," he said. "If any of that delicious cock juice gets out of your mouth you will be sorry." And just like that the black man unloaded his sweet baby juice into the white man's mouth. Ivan swallowed every bit of it as he was told.

"From now on I will be running your estate," Marcus told him. "You will no longer own anyone. I should kick your ass for how you've been treating my people! You have more money than you know what to do with it and instead you want us to work for you for nothing. That's all over with, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I do. Please don't hurt me. I will do whatever you say," said Ivan.

"I KNOW you will. I'm not fooling around with this mind control stuff. I am going to take over your estate and your life and my fellow Africans will start to live like human beings. From now on you will be our slave. Any questions?"

"No, Master Marcus. I will do as you say and we can make arrangements for you to take over," said the Russian.

"May I say something else, Master?" asked Ivan.

"Yes, you can speak," Marcus told him.

"I just want you to know that you have a tasty, sexy cock. And I love the taste of your cum. Please don't stop me from having more of it in the future."

Master Marcus said to him, "Don't worry, slave boy. I won't!"