The Slave Traders Pt. 02

Story Info
Transforming men and women into sex slaves.
2k words
4.27
33.4k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
296 Followers

Once reaching a small building outside the palace, my transformation started. The first thing was a hormone shot to start the change. Secondly, I was given women's clothes and told to wear them always unless ordered otherwise. Finally, I was ordered to sit when I peed. Further instructions and laser hair removal would soon start. I was given a western woman's name Lisa. From now on that was the name I was to use and respond to when called.

My first night was spent in a comfortable room. It included a queen size bed, dresser, couch, desk, and chair. The walls were very nicely decorated with beautiful artwork on the walls. The small window had bars which clearly indicated that I was a prisoner. Early the next morning Kahan opened the locked door entered, and said, "Lisa, you must get up now."

Although I had not slept well during the night, I was only half awake when a strong hand grabbed my arm and pulled me from the bed. In a firm voice Kahan ordered me to stand and get ready for breakfast.

Wearing a woman's white, full length night gown, I was embarrassed as I was lead from the room into a dining area where several men were eating. Not the breakfast of champions, rice, goat meat, and strong tea was the menu of the morning.

I struggled to eat the food but knew I would need strength. Within a minute of finishing Kahan grabbed my arm and pulled me from the floor where the food had been served. "You will come to the training room now."

Without windows and gray painted walls, the training room was a very austere place. In the center was a table like ones used by massage therapists. A large TV screen hung on one wall. Something that looked like a shower was in one corner and some unidentifiable equipment in another. Two western looking men were standing by the table.

Kahan informed me, "Your training will begin now. My two slaves have experience in working with new arrivals and know what I want done and will follow my commands. You will not fight or resist but accept you fate. You no longer have any choice. Now remove your night gown."

I did not want to be naked and vulnerable with these three men but there wasn't much choice. I slowly pulled the long gown up and over my head. Within seconds I stood naked with my hands attempting to cover my penis.

Without hesitation Kahan pushed my hands aside, "The prince owns you and I now control you so do not attempt to shame me by disobeying my wishes. The punishment can be very harsh."

Both of his assistants were stripped to the waist and wore baggy, sweat suit pants. One had blonde hair and clearly was not a Saudi. The second man was black and very muscular. With a motion of Kahan's hand both men grabbed my shoulders and pulled me onto the table.

"You must be milked so I can determine if you can please the prince. Spread your legs." With that I started to resist but his two assistants quickly pulled them apart. With that Kahan put some lotion an on my cock and began to stoke it and rub my balls. The stress of being forced to perform kept me from getting hard and responding. After several minutes it became clear I could not provide the cream Kahan wanted.

"You are still too much a male. You need some visual stimulation to perform." Using the remote Kahan turned on the TV. Pictures of beautiful, naked women appeared on the screen. Again, Kahan began to stroke my cock. While I was becoming more excited I still resisted by not allowing myself to get aroused.

"You will allow me to milk you and give in to me." an increasing frustrated Kahan yelled. Still being held on the edge of the table by his two thug, assistants, Kahan pulled out his cellphone and called someone. I heard him say, "Bring up the live TV coverage"

In a minute a live picture from somewhere in the palace appeared. There were two vailed women holding Carla. In a moment a very heavy, large man came on the screen. There was a two-way communication between the room, so I could hear everything happening in that room.

Kahan turned to me. "You will allow me to milk you or I will have my friend fuck your woman. The choice will be yours." He then turned toward the screen and simply ordered, "Strip her."

The heavy man immediately started to strip Carla, pulling and ripping her clothes until she stood between the two vailed women naked.

"Lisa, it is your choice to either let me finish what I started, or your woman will be fucked."

"I will, I will do what you want please don't hurt her." With that Kahan started again to stroke me and allowed myself to let him have his way. Within a minute the white cream he had demand squirted out.

"Very good. You did well after being motivated. Your woman must have enjoyed your release since she watched on the TV as you submitted to me. She now knows you are not much of a man."

I was humiliated even further knowing Carla watched me being degraded. Near tears I called out to tell Carla I loved her. I thought, a woman watching her man being emasculated and humiliated must destroy her respect for him. Kahan simply laughed.

"Your woman will not be fucked by my servant at least as long as you cooperate"

With that Kahan ordered the women to return Carla to her living quarters and continue her training. I wondered what humiliation and pain she must be enduring.

"You must start your laser treatments now. I want you hairless and totally smooth for the prince. This will take several sessions.' After his comment he motioned to his assistants. I was immediately pulled up on the table; arms extended over my head; and then strapped to the table. The laser was brought out by a vailed woman who began to use the laser on my arms and underarms.

"We want you smooth and soft. Hair on your arms and under arms will not be permitted. This removal will be permanent. You won't have to worry about shaving once these treatments are finished. Your face will also be lasered today. It will take several times to get rid of that hair.' Before the woman entered the room one of Kahan's slaves placed a towel over my privates so as not to offend the operator.

Kahan watched the work being done and then walked over to the table and examined me. He then said something in Arabic to the woman who immediately stopped working on my arms and moved to my nipples. She worked on each breast for some time.

Kahan made a passing comment, "I do not like any slave having hairy nipples. Yours must be absolutely hair free."

The process of removing hair from my arms and under arms continued with perhaps several hours. Once the day's schedule removal had been completed the woman left. The straps were removed, and I could get off the table. "I have to pee." was my urgent request.

"Take her to the toilet and make certain she sits to pee." Was Kahan order. With that both slaves escorted me to the toilet. I was forced to sit and pee while both slaves watched. Again, another humiliating act. I began to realize that this was a concerted effort to humiliate and brake down my natural male dominance. I could not let them succeed.

Back at the table Kahan was impatiently waiting for me to return. "You told me that you have never sucked cock. Is that true?" Shocked again at the question I said, "I am not gay and have never sucked anyone's cock."

Kahan replied, "Today you will get your first lesson. By the way if you do not obey, your woman will receive a visit from my servant who will do what he really wanted to do earlier."

With that Kahan ordered the blonde slave to come forward. "Get on your knees." Was my next order.

Ordering the slave to remove his pants and stand in front of me. "You will notice my slave is a unique. He cannot give you cum, but he can used to train your mouth. Suck his cock now and go deep. He will respond as he gets aroused just can't do anything about it."

I hesitated but remembering that Carla would be assaulted by a very ugly, gross man. I put the tip of his cock into my mouth. This was terrible but with Kahan's constant demands for more activity and threats, I managed to wrap my tongue around his cock and slide up and down on it. Lastly for what seemed like hours, Kahan finally said, "We will need to work on this more. You are not performing like you should and will."

"Get on your feet." Was his next order. Then motioning to his slaves a pile of clothes was given to me.

"Before you get dressed and have your evening meal, turn around and bend over the table." I could only imagine what degradation would be next. Again, hesitating both slaves grabbed my arms and pulled me over the table. Some sort of lubricant was placed on my ass and a butt plug inserted into me.

"Keep that in you until I tell you to remove it. Now get dressed you must have your evening meal."

The pile of clothes consisted of nylons, panties, bra, skirt, and blouse. A pair of size 12 women's flat shoes rounded out my outfit. Not my choice but there was little room for argument. Any hesitation would result in another threat to Carla. Although awkward, I pulled on the panties, bra, skirt and blouse. The nylons were a problem. How do you wear these damn things? After several attempts and tearing holes in both nylons, I managed to put them on. I was lead back to the dining area where the two slaves were already eating. They did not speak to me or look my way.

After dinner I was lead back to my room. The butt plug was getting to be a painful nuisance. I wondered how much longer I would have to wear it. Shortly after returning to the room Kahan came in.

"I will remove that plug from you. Pull up you skirt and panties down." Obeying his order I did as told. He removed the plug. I then felt needle sting. Then Kahan started to stroke my cock again.

"You received your second hormone shot. I want to stroke you so you become very accustomed to being milked. I do not want to threaten you every time so just let me do what I want to do."

I knew he could have Carla harmed at any time so I did relax and tried to have an erection as quickly as possible. Within a few minutes I erupted, and the cream flowed.

He smiled. "You are starting to cooperate that will be good for you and your woman.

Now get dressed for bed and sleep will because we have more training to do tomorrow. The prince is very interested in how you are progressing. Now give your clothes and put on you night gown."

Having spent so much time naked I did not hesitate as Kahan watched me get out of the clothes and into the night gown. Upon leaving the room I heard the lock click and I was alone.

Exhausted both physically and mentally I got into bed. It was then that I noticed my breasts were tingling. A strange sensation. I felt totally humiliated especially having the woman I love forced to watch me being masturbated by a man. She must have lost all respect for me. I also wondered what hell Carla was going through. The constant threat of having her abused made me angry but as Kahan already knew compliant to his demands.

jamtby
jamtby
296 Followers