The Slave Traders Pt. 03

Story Info
Humiliation and loss of Control to Freedom.
3.2k words
4.1
36.8k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers

Exhausted both physically and mentally I got into bed. It was then that I noticed my breasts were tingling. A strange sensation. I felt totally humiliated especially having the woman I love forced to watch me being masturbated by a man. She must have lost all respect for me. I also wondered what hell Carla was going through. The constant threat of having her abused made me angry but as Kahan already knew it kept me compliant to his demands.

Each new day started with Kahan coming into my room and pulling from the bed. My shirt was pulled up and he began to milk me. This was embarrassing but over the next week two things happened. First, my endurance grew so that I could go 10 to 15 minutes before releasing the stream of cream Kahan demanded. The second thing really embarrassed me. I started to feel excited each time his strong hands started to caress my erect cock. The day I tried to hide a moan of excitement was the day he smiled. "I knew you would become my submissive slave."

The hormone shots seemed to be having an effect as well. My breasts had become very tender and sensitive. Kahan increasingly stroked them and pinched my nipples. "You are progressing well. You are becoming what the prince wants."

I tried to contain the unexpected erotic feels that were developing. "No, no this is not what I want to become." But deep inside my feelings were something else. They seemed to say, "You can become and enjoy these erotic feelings and be want they want you to become. It's ok."

The last of laser treatments had permanently removed all my body hair. I was smooth. Each day I received a massage with moisturizers to soften my skin. My penis received special attention with moisturizers. I often struggled not to get excited and release the cream so prized by Kahan. As I became more compliant and cooperative the easier my life became. I enjoyed a library of videos, books, and better food. My life as a slave had improved. Despite these changes I was still a prisoner and my girlfriend remained a captive and her fate was unknown.

The day I dreaded finally arrived. Kahan told me, "You are ready to spend the night with the prince. If you do well, you will be rewarded. If not you will be punished and your woman will be sold to a whore house in Beirut. They prize white, blonde women."

It was clear that I needed to please the prince. "He enjoys playing with his slaves. You will wear nylons, garter belt, bra, a night gown, and if he instructs us, a wig. You will obey his every command and perform every sex act he requires of you. He will have an assistant to help him."

"You have not been made to perform gay acts. This is the exclusive right of the prince. Tonight, you will become a gay submissive. Do not fight this but accept your fate. Life can be good or bad for you depending upon how well you please him. Remember your woman's fate also rests in your hands."

In preparation for the coming night I was given a shower by Kahan's two assistants. They spared no effort to wash, clean, and get me ready. Perfume was sprayed on me. The heavy smell made me sick. Then the cloths were handed to me to wear. The thought of the coming events made me sick. The thought of Carla being sold to a whore house in Beirut made me depressed. What if I failed to please this "fat slob" and he complains to Kahan? These thoughts raced through my mind as the door to my room opened and Kahan simply said, "Follow me."

This walk to the prince's chambers was through several dimly lit halls. The polished marble floors gave the feeling of dreaded beauty. I struggled with each step as we walked. Arriving at the solid door Kahan, knocked and it was opened by a tall servant wearing a black uniform. At that point Kahan said, "I leave you now. Remember my orders and you will make him happy."

With that he left, and the servant lead me into the prince's private chambers. The bearded, fat man was sitting in a gold colored chair. Using the woman's name, he had given me, "Lisa, come over here and sit on the floor next to me."

"You impressed me as soon as I saw your picture and more so when you arrived at my palace. Kahan has kept me informed about the progress you have been making and now it is time for me to judge whether you were worth the $50,000 you cost me."

Nothing like being reduced to the value of a commodity.

"You are dressed as I ordered but it is time for you to perform for me. First remove your nightgown and panties." I stood up and started to remove them when he added, "Take them off slowly I want to watch you expose your body."

As ordered I slowly removed the night gown. The prince seemed to be delighted in the way I obeyed him. He then said something that hit me like a punch to the stomach.

"Your girlfriend did not do this simple act very well. She does not listen well. My trusted servant Ali had to instruct her in the proper way to remove her clothes for a prince."

With my panties removed my limp cock was exposed. The frown on the prince's face immediately told me he wanted to see it erect. I reacted by putting my hand on my cock and with a few strokes it became erect. He smiled, "Kahan has taught you well. Come over to me I want to feel you."

I slowly moved towards the prince. His servant moved closer as well. I thought his body guide would make certain I would comply and not harm his master.

The prince grabbed my cock and rubbed my balls. "Nice, very nice. Now stand on this foot rest, I want to suck your cock."

The servant helped me stand on the foot rest. This put my cock at a level making it easy for the prince to suck it. The servant then pushed me forward and the princes mouth encircled my cock. As he sucked and moved his tongue over my shaft he kept saying, "Not yet, not yet." It was then that I realized Kahan's milking has allowed me to gain greater control of when I could release. But as the prince continued to suck me I began to moan as the urge to release increased.

The prince continued to say, "Not yet, not yet." It became increasingly difficult to suppress my urge to release. I finally said, "Master prince I cannot withhold the cream you desire much longer please, please let me release."

The prince only indicated to his servant no. The servant said, "Do not release or you will be punished."

Struggling to restrain my need to release it soon became impossible and the cream squirted. At that very moment the prince pulled away. The cream he demanded splashed on his robes.

"You did not obey me." Motioning to his servant he said, "Strip her and flog her as punishment. At least 10 lashes."

Within seconds the servant grabbed me. Stripping of the bra and ripping the nylons off I stood there naked. I was immediately tided one of the large bed posts. The servant pulled out a flogger from a chest next to the bed and began administering the lashes ordered by the prince. Each lash hurt but they did not break the skin. After the 10 lash the prince ordered the servant to stop.

"It is time for you to please me but before you do I have a surprise." A motion of his hand the trusted servant went to a door on the far side of the chamber and opened the door. To my shock and surprise Carla was lead into the room. She was dressed as I had been in a bra, panties, nylons and night gown. She looked frightened and yet willing to do whatever the prince ordered.

"You are here to witness that your man is not really a man but a gay, shemale." Directing his comments to Carla. "You will see that he is unworthy of you or any woman and belongs to dominant men who know how to treat such submissive beings. Now sit in the chair and watch. If you do not do as I have ordered, your friend will be sold to dealers in Beirut who will use him."

Now I realized the game that was being played. The love Carla and I had for each other was being used to manipulate the each other to please this despicable person.

Carla obeyed and sat in front of the bed. The servant untied me and pulled me onto the bed. The prince then ordered, "Get on all fours now." I slowly responded as ordered.

Pulling his robe open the prince's cock was exposed. The servant place lubricant of some sort on my ass and on the prince's cock. Then the prince said, "I going to fuck you in front of this woman so she can see you are gay and not worthy of her love but should love only a real man like myself."

At that moment his cock penetrated me, and he slide in and out at increasing faster strokes. The initial pain was replaced by the constant movement deep inside me. At the same time the servant began to stroke my cock. This double action was painful, humiliating, and at the same time strangely erotic. I wanted to scream and cry. The unexpected occurred as I began to moan with sexual tension building. The prince continued to fuck me while the servant slowly stroked. It was clear that he would not allow me to release until the prince had released inside me.

With a moan and jerk, the prince climaxed. As he withdrew the servant increased stroking and I released. Collapsing on the bed, I was exhausted. While humiliated and degraded, my only concern was whether Carla would still love and respect me.

Fortunately, the prince needed some time to recover as well and for 15 or 20 minutes nothing happened except I could hear Carla quietly crying. I used this time to rest an hope this nightmare was over.

Still on the bed I heard the prince order his servant, "Prepare her for the evening."

What did that mean and what degrading act was planned? I soon heard the servant order Carla to stand. He quickly removed her night gown and panties. I thought now she will receive the treatment I just got, and I will have to watch her humiliation. I was wrong.

The servant produced as strap-on sex device and ordered her to put it on. Why was she wearing that device? Once the servant insured it was properly fitted, the prince gave another order.

"Get back on all fours. The woman is going to fuck you." That was not going to happen, but it was as the servant grabbed my head and pulled me up. Then the fat prince said, "If you don't let her fuck you, she will be sold to dealers in Beirut and you will be punished."

Carla crying was ordered to get on the bed behind me. Again, the servant put lubricant on my ass and on the rubber cock.

Then the prince ordered Carla, "Fuck this gay shemale. She does not deserve your respect and is unworthy of you or any woman. Only a strong dominant master can use this useless person."

As Carla hesitated to penetrate me the prince again reminded her, "If you don't do this now, this worthless bitch will be sold to Beirut dealers."

Terrified at that prospect, Carla penetrated me. As the dildo penetrated me she whispered, "I love you don't let this create any doubt about that" I simply replied, "I love you."

With the prince barking orders to speed up or slow down Carla attempted to make this humiliation as quick and painless as possible. But the prince was enjoying her passing in and out. It took almost 15 minutes before I was finally able to have climax. This was a faked orgasm because I could no longer take the humiliation.

After a few minutes rest I was pulled off the bed and sat in the chair Carla had be using earlier. Then the table were turned.

The prince gave the order to his servant, "Strip her it is time that a real man fuck this woman. I want my new shemale to watch as a real man pleases this woman."

As ordered the servant quickly removed the strap-on and Carla's remaining cloths. Her beautiful, naked body was ready for the prince's molestation. The servant now stood next to my chair to insure I stayed where I was placed.

The prince started by kissing Carla's neck and then moving down her body. Her breasts were massaged and sucked for some time. Then down to her shaved pussy that he fingered and attempted to arouse her. This did not seem to be affective. Understanding the serious situation Carla began to act as if she was becoming aroused. Each moan she made seemed to excite and please the him. Finally, he entered her and fucked her for only a few minutes before he lost control and had a premature ejaculation. Exhausted he pulled out of Carla and rolled over on the bed.

Motioning again to his servant he said, "Call Kahan and the woman's trainer to come and take them back to their quarters."

Within a few minutes Kahan arrived. Pulling my night gown off the floor he ordered me to put it on and we started back to my room. Before leaving the prince's chambers I said, "Carla I love you. We will service? A faint smile on her lips told me she had heard me.

The next few days were quiet. There was no training. The daily milking had stopped as well. Kahan did share with me that the prince had been pleased with both Carla's and my performance and would keep us for the present. That was some positive news. I did wonder how Carla was holding up under the emotional strain.

On the afternoon of the third day after a night with the prince, Kahan came into my room and ordered me to get dressed. Back to the bra, panties, nylons, high heels (I hated them), blouse, and skirt. The blonde wig made my transformation look complete. Ushered down the corridors to a large game room. There the prince sat at a table with another man also dressed as a prince.

Along the back wall of the room we joined one man and two women. All three wore collars and were hand cuffed. We joined them along the wall.

Kahan whispered to me, "That is the prince's cousin from Beirut." Fear struck me as I wondered are we going to be sold to a Beirut dealer? That would mean the end of Carla and me.

The two men were playing some sort of card game. I was uncertain what they were doing. The Kahan whispered, "The cousin has bet his three slaves against winning both of you. The prince is usually very lucky when gambling, so he is confident he will win three new slaves."

The game seemed to go on for hours as the prince and his cousin won and lost hands. Not knowing the rules or even what determined who won the game, Carla and I could only stand there and watch. Finally, a very stern looking cousin said in a loud voice, "I have won I want your slaves to accompany me today on my flight home."

Sadly, the prince shook his head, "Yes, cousin you have won today but I want to play again. I will visit you in Beirut to win back my slaves and take yours."

The cousin simply smiled, "I will look forward to that opportunity. Your slaves will be will cared for during their stay with me. My jet is waiting, and we need to leave." He then motioned to his servant to handcuff us and put collars around our necks.

As we walked down the hall I pasted a glace to Kahan. It was a wish you well look. Within a few minutes we were seated on the cousin's Lear Jet. This was different than us arrive to his Saudi desert palace complex. As the jet roared down the runway I was gripped with both a deep sense of apprehension and relief. This terrible experience was over while the unknown dangers were ahead.

Once the jet reached cruising altitude, the servant came to our seats and removed the handcuffs and collars. We were given jobbing suites and told to change out of the cloths were we wearing. This was a major change from our flight into hell we had experienced a month or so before. The other slaves also changed into jobbing suites.

Thirty minutes later the cousin came to the back of the plan. In perfect English he said, "You are free now. I must apologize on behalf of the King of Saudi Arabia for the terrible experience you have had. You are being flown to Bagdad where you will be released to United States authorities. The King has ordered that you should receive $100,000 each which will be transferred to your bank accounts when you return home. Our ambassador will make the arrangements once you back in the United States."

He continued, "That despicable prince will be held accountable to the King and probably receive Saudi justice. His property will be confiscated and distributed to other members of the royal family. You can rest assured that he will never harm anyone again. While we do not know who brought to our country, we are working with the FBI to find them. If they are Saudi citizens and they will be returned home, swift justice will be administered. Again, please accept our deepest apology."

As the flight continued a delicious meal was served. Carla and I talked as we enjoyed our freedom.

"Carla, I love you but how can you love and respect someone who was so degraded in front of you. I am ashamed and will always remember the nightmare of this time."

She responded, "You allowed yourself to be humiliated and degraded to protect me. No woman could ask for anyone so gallant. I love you. Perhaps we both have learned some things about ourselves. Our relationship is stronger because of what we experienced together."

Grabbing my hand, she kissed me.

Within a few minutes we landed at the US Air Base in Bagdad. Shaking the cousin's hand, we left the plane and entered the U.S. Air Force Administrative offices.

What happened in Saudi Arabia had an impact on both of us. The erotic feeling released during that stay would not be easily forgotten. What impact it would have on our lives in the future remained to be seen. Carla could not forget watching Kahan milk me rather than let someone rape her. I could not forget all the lessons I had learned. What would all this mean in the future?

jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers