The Sleazy Car Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No self-reassurance could ease my mounting pain though. She had lied to me. She told me it would only be the girls there. I wasn't invited and now I knew why. Because she invited some other man here. Maybe she's trying to set Josh up with one of her single coworkers, a voice tried to tell me. But that voice sounded very far away and very unsure.

Were her coworkers even here? I had no way of knowing.

I could feel my body curling in on itself. I wanted to bring my knees up to my chest, but there was no room in the car. My chest hurt. And I could feel the hot gush of warm tears as there was nothing to do now but sit and wait. For what, I wasn't sure. All I knew was that I felt betrayed.

I sat in solemn silence for what felt like hours. Cars came and went from the bar... but as the hours wore on, they mostly just went. And still, Alex's and Josh's cars remained.

Some time around midnight is when it happened.

They staggered into the back parking lot together. Both were visibly drunk. Alex was much less coordinated with her heels on and she swayed into Josh. He caught her. His arm around her waist. As they reached her Subaru, she grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him against the wall beside it.

All of my fears were suddenly confirmed as I watched my girlfriend press her mouth to his. They kissed hard. She seemed to melt into his big burly arms. Her dress riding up as they started to make out like their plane was going down. I was shocked, I was destroyed, I was devastated... and I was... oddly hard.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I wondered. Getting hard at my own betrayal. But as I looked back, there was something erotic about watching this cocky asshole putting his mouth all over the woman I loved. Even as her mouth roamed his, I could still see that triumphant little smirk on his lips as they tasted my girlfriend's.

Their heads turned to the side and I could even see their tongues twirling together. It was only for a fleeting moment, but in that moment, I took an involuntary sniffling breath... and something else involuntary happened. My cock jumped in my pants, straining my jeans.

Josh reached his big meaty hands down Alex's back, and gave her big butt a hard squeeze, her dress riding higher, inching up to give me a view of the bottom of her bare ass.

One of Alex's hands came away from Josh's neck, and slid down his shirt, lower and lower until she reached the crotch of his pants. Those long slender fingers found his cock, and gave it a squeeze. She'd found her trophy and she started moving her hand eagerly up and down, rubbing him over his pants, coaxing him to arrousal.

Hot tears spills down my cheeks. I was horrified, destroyed. I wanted to go over there and stop them... but I knew deep down that it wouldn't really stop anything. It might stop the sex in this moment, but the damage was done, and she'd go right back to him at a better opportunity. I was powerless to do anything but watch, held hostage by my own logic.

Then they broke the kiss, and for a moment, I honestly hoped that might be the end of it. I was foolish. Alex handed Josh her keys, and while he unlocked her new car, she hiked up her dress for a moment, then pushed her panties down those long strong legs. She collected them from the ground and handed them to Josh. He stuck them in his jeans, then helped himself to the driver's seat of her new car. I hadn't even sat in it yet!

Alex went around to the passenger seat and joined him in the car. But they didn't start it up. There weren't going anywhere. It was going to happen right here in public in a parked care like they were love struck teenagers.

The view in the darkened lot was difficult to make out, but I could see their silhouettes in the dim lighting. They were back to kissing. Josh in the driver's seat, and Alex, leaning over the center console, putting her face to his.

I watched, my mind filling in the blanks. Her hand was back on his cock. It had to be. Was she stroking him the way she often did to me? I remembered the massive piece of pipe he had sent her in that photo. I could see her hand wrapped around it, stroking it up and down. And as I wept and imagined, my own hand slipped down to the tent in my pants. I began to rub myself guiltily. A big wet drop of precum had already soaked into the crotch of my pants, forming a damp spot.

Then slowly... painfully slowly... Alex's face dropped out of view entirely and I saw Josh ease the seat back. She was sucking him. I couldn't see, but I knew. I began to stroke harder.

I could see the way she sucked cock in my mind. The way her smoky eyes were half shut as she tasted this new fling. God, his cock would barely fit in her mouth! But Alex was a trooper. She would put her best foot forward and devour him with everything he had. She'd wipe that smirk off his face with that hungry mouth. She was probably flicking the tip of his cock right now with that darting tongue... the same one that she used to kiss me... to form the words "I love you" each night. And from across the parking lot, I could hear Josh's muffled moans coming from their parked car.

She must have really been going to town on him. Or he was that pleased with himself. I never hated someone more. I squeezed my cock and could feel it pulsing in my fist.

The blowjob went on and on and on. Alex didn't emerge back into view for a long long time. And when she did, the night was far from over.

Her face returned to his and I could see her hands on either side of his face as their passionate kisses returned with a vengeance. God, imagining them kissing was somehow worse than imagining the blowjob. The kissing implied something more than just physical. It implied an emotional connection. It implied that I'd lost her.

"Fuck," I cursed out loud as I continued to whimper and sigh. But I couldn't bring myself to stop stroking, despite my anguish and humiliation.

Then there was a moment of awkward shuffling and suddenly Alex's form was sliding over the console and into his lap. She was facing him, straddling him in the driver's seat. From this angle, I could make out her dress in the lights. I could see his hands working down her sides, and pulling that sexy dress higher and higher until the flesh of her ass was visible. They never stopped kissing the whole time, even as she positioned herself and I knew what she was about to do...

Then she moved up along his body, and eased back down. Their kiss broke only for a second and I knew that they were both gasping. His giant python of a cock was inside of her. His hands roamed her ass in slow circles as she sat lower and lower on him.

Through the glass, I could hear her moaning in pleasure and pain as her body adjusted to take this new lover. "Fuckkkkk," she moaned, her voice carrying through the glass.

Then she started to move. Slow at first, but working faster and longer. She was beginning to bounce up and down on his length. The car creaked on its suspension- gently and purposeful.

But I know Alex. She doesn't move slow for very long. Just to get a feel for this new man. And as soon as she did, her bouncing was becoming more aggressive as was her taste for him. She rode him hard. I could hear the two of them moaning and crying out in between long bouts of kissing, and I wondered if they could hear my crying.

Then I started to hear a familiar sound. Alex's voice. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh fuuuuuuuck!"

Josh eased his seat back even further as Alex put her hands to his chest and started to rock wildly, trying to get as much of him as possible all at once. Her ass bounced repeatedly against the steering wheel, and suddenly a loud honk rolled across the parking lot, followed by another and another. They were fucking so hard that her butt was honking the horn while she was cumming!

I felt my cock spasm. A big wet drop of precum rolled down over the back of my hand as I watched. They readjusted in their seat so they stopped the honking, but I could see them giggling. Her perfect white teeth stood out in her big grin. She was laughing with him.

"Argh," I cried out, punishing my cock harder in my fist.

Then Alex was climbing off of him and clambering awkwardly into the back seat. Josh followed a second later, stripping out of his shirt to reveal his rock hard body. God I never hated someone so much.

I could barely see Alex any longer. I just saw a pair of high heels in the air on either side of Josh. His back, his broad shoulders, and his head. He was on top and the car started to rock wildly. He was fucking my girlfriend, and looked like a wild animal while he did it.

I could hear her panting and screams from behind the glass. She was having the time of her life. Then came her second round of orgasms. A string of profanity flowed from her lips. I could hear it. Probably anybody standing in the parking lot could hear it. I watched her legs lock around Josh's back and pull his thrusts deeper into her. I wondered if he'd slid her dress down her chest until she was wearing it like a bunched up belt. Were here her breasts out? Were the bouncing like crazy right now, like the rest of the car? Were her pink nipples were hard as stones? Was she staring up at him with those big brown eyes while he took her?

Her screams and moans went on and on. It must have been a good orgasm. And to my surprise, they didn't slow down, even after she came all over his thrusting monster cock. She kicked off her heels and he continued to drive himself into her.

The windows started to steam up. I could just make out the blur of their bodies moving. I could see her feet in the air. Her toes curling in pleasure at each hard pounding that he gave her.

I wasn't aware, but my own car was rocking slightly on its suspension. I knew it was beyond fucked up, but I couldn't bring myself to stop stroking myself the entire time that it went on.

His thrusts started to grow longer, more pronounced. He was making her feel every inch. And her screams of pleasure didn't cease. Her feet in the air and her hands on his back, touching every muscle- feeling the man who was taking her.

Then finally, he gave one long hard thrust and started to arch his back and I knew what was happening, even if I couldn't see it. He was cumming... and probably inside of her. And then she was cumming. Her stream of "oh fucks" rolling through the night. And then I was cumming. My cock spasmed and rope after rope of hot cum erupted from my dick and landed in my lap, on the steering wheel, and on my own hand. It was the biggest orgasm that I could recall having in a long time. And despite the pain and personal torment that I was in, in that moment, I didn't want the orgasm to end.

I looked to their car, and I could see Alex's arms around Josh's neck. His head was down. They were kissing just beyond my view as he filled her up with every drop that he had. They remained locked like that for a long time, just as I sat alone, betrayed, and forgotten in the confines of my car with a pool of my own cum drying in my lap.

Then he disappeared from view for a long time. I knew they were laying together. I wondered if their arms were around each other. I wondered if they were holding hands. If they were playfully kissing. If her leg was over his, or vice versa. If his massive limp cock lay like a firehose draped over her leg. I wondered if his cum was running from her slit, staining her brand new seats.

With an aching, destroyed heart, I decided it best if I got out of there before they recovered. I drove home.

I crawled into bed, curled into the fetal position- the only position where my stomach didn't hurt.

Around 3:00 in the morning, I heard Alex come home and crawl into bed. I lay awake, wondering if I reached over and touched her pussy, would it be sticky from his cum?

...the next morning, she never said a word to me about it. And despite my obsessive checking, she never texted Josh again.

...I married her a year later. Every time I think about what happened that night, I wonder if it really did happen, or if my own insecurities just manifested it, like a child seeing the boogeyman in a harmless shadow in a darkened bedroom. But the thought of what I saw (or thought I saw) simultaneously breaks my heart... and makes my cock hard beyond belief.

Regardless, Alex is still the coolest chick that I ever met... and is it really worth bringing it up? Maybe. Maybe I was just a nice guy who got fucked over. Maybe I'm a psycho who imagined the whole thing. Maybe I just like torturing myself. Or maybe I just don't want to bring it up because I don't want to know.

What can I say? I told you I wasn't very good at confrontation.

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
Jackal54641Jackal54641over 4 years agoAuthor
Afterthoughts from the Author...

Just a few afterthoughts, now that I've had a chance to see how this story was received.

1- This is a work of FICTION. I can't believe this needs to be said, but most things you read on the internet are not true.

2- This IS a cuckold/cheating story. I probably should have made that more clear from the beginning, but I felt that the title was pretty self-explanatory. I understand the extreme animosity that people have for cuck stories. By their nature, they're supposed to piss you off. They center entirely around a horrible injustice, emotional cruelty, and personal anguish. They elicit feelings of jealousy, insecurity, and rage. They're supposed to. Some people can use those emotions to get off, and others are simply thrown into a fit of anger. The fact that so many people had the latter response was sort of a compliment. It meant that my characters played their part, and played it well. But I DO understand the hatred. Reading a cuckold story is like watching a crime movie where the bad guy gets away with it, or one of those Netflix horror movies where there's NO ending.

Please keep all of that in mind before you down vote my story into oblivion.

3- Don't tell me what you would or would not do if you were in the MC's shoes. Nobody cares what you'd do if you were in any story, book, or movie-- that's why you're not. Nobody is impressed when you say you'd shoot Jason Voorhees in the face. It wouldn't be a movie then. Human beings have 3 responses while under extreme duress: Fight, flight, or freeze. And though NOBODY admits it, the most common response is to freeze. Have you ever told a friend he/she was being cheated on, and they did nothing/refused to believe you, and you couldn't comprehend how they could be so stupid? That's your friend freezing up.

4- I appreciate the comments like "This was well written, but I hated the story." That's great to hear, actually. Sexual kinks and fetishes are very subjective, so if this wasn't your flavor of beer, but you can still say that it was well brewed, I'll take it!

5- On the ending. This was definitely a criticism that was Heard, Understood, and Acknowledged. The MC imagining much of the sex in the final scene was an experiment that I was unsure about. I tried to put myself in his place, and figured that most of what was happening in a parked car would have to be inferred from the narrator's POV. If it took you out of the moment, my apologies. I'll try to avoid that in the future. As far as the ending "I married her..." I also get that. A lot of readers were unhappy with that outcome. My reasons were 2-fold: 1- I honestly didn't know how to end it, and opted for irony. 2- I wanted to leave the door open for future cuck stories that involve the Alex character. I'm not saying I'll do it, but I always like the option.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback, and will keep it in mind. There's always room for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good writing

I thought it was a good story. I hope you will continue with more stories

Njjohn52Njjohn52over 4 years ago
Take It Easy Everybody

This is his first story. Why not offer constructive criticism instead of bashing it. There are some enjoyable moments and it’s written well.

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 4 years ago
Really good.

I wish there were more to this and that it went on longer. Well written, hot lead up. The snooping around was a good tension riser. Looking forward to more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can relate

A similar thing happened to me but about a year after I married. A smooth stud starting working in my wife's department. Constantly texting at all hours after work. He wanted her and she was crushing on him big time.

She confessed to me that he's been asking her out and I confessed it turned me on. She told him and he texted me with her with him at lunch. He said my wife told him I was small and asked if I was, I said that I was. He asked if I'd like him to cuckold me and told me that my wife is reading the texts. I answered yes and they were lovers for about a year getting together regularly. They even went away together for a week to a resort while I stayed home masturbating.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
The Good Guy Loses She's repulsed by bad boy, but ends up doing him.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
More Stories