The Sleazy Car Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you want to go out for food tonight?" I asked, dropping onto the bed. I was in a celebratory mood today, since I again thought the whole situation was over and done with.

"No, I was just wanted to stay in tonight. Pajamas and Hulu," she said. And my view of her attractive outfit was rather short-lived as she began to shed her jeans. I watched her tug them down the curve of her ass and had a nice glimpse of the black lace thong that ran between those two perfect globes. Christ, she looked good in black lace. It suited her. Strong personality and professional ambitions warranted black lace. Classic, like her.

"You should just stay like that," I said to her with a smile, admiring appearance in just a blouse and thong.

"Oh? It's a good look, huh?" She smirked as she reached for her "pajamas" (to her, pajamas were gym shorts and her team shirt from last season's social sport). Not that I minded. She looked good in sports attire too. Not too slutty, but highlighting her assets and showing some skin.

As she changed into her gym clothes, I couldn't resist. "Of course, you look good in that outfit too."

"Do I?"

"Like the sporty Spice Girl. I'm trying to remember the sporty one's name... I think it was... Scary," I said with an ironic smile.

Alex started to laugh. But that laugh was cut short when... you guessed it... her phone vibrated again. She cut off her laugh as she made the phone the new priority. I didn't feel good about this.

She thumbed through it, gave a few replies, and looked up when she was back in reality again. "So..." she said.

"It's him, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes. Apparently the bank bounced back some paper work. I guess I incorrectly filled out a few things regarding my income."

To me, that didn't sound right. Alex was pretty meticulous. "Are you sure?"

"It's what Josh says."

"So what does that mean?" I asked, already fearing that I knew the answer.

"That I have to back in tomorrow and correct the forms so he can send them in again."

Now I knew that something was up. Maybe Alex was innocent in it, but this guy was definitely working some sort of angle with her. I had seen it before. I'd been cheated on several times, and my internal alarms were going off left and right. And not even just from my own personal anguish, but I had worked old jobs with the worst kinds of man-whores. I would hear them boast their strategies and some of them sounded oddly similar to what Josh was pulling.

"This is bullshit," I said. "Is it this guy's first time selling a car? You've been into his office like four days in a row now."

"So what?" She asked, growing defensive. "You know there was a reason for each visit."

"It sounds like this guy is fudging the paperwork as an excuse to keep seeing you," I insisted.

"Is that what you think? If that was true, how many more days do you think that strategy will work for him? Every day for a month?" She cocked her eyebrow.

I sighed. She was right. He couldn't keep that up forever. "As long as it takes, I guess."

Alex was exasperated. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want to come with you tomorrow," I said.

Surprisingly, this seemed to make Alex more defensive. "So you just want to show up and mark your territory?" She asked, hands on her hips. "Are you going to pee on my leg in front of him, just so he knows someone has already claimed this hydrant? Honestly, what do you think is going to happen if you aren't there? Do you think I'm going to crawl under his desk and suck his cock or something?"

"N-no," I stammered. "I would just be more comfortable if I was there. I don't like that this guy texts you constantly, and I want some better insight on what's going on."

"He doesn't text me constantly. He texts me when its relevant to his job. Something that you wouldn't know about."

That stung. Not going to lie.

"Well it sounds like he's not very good at it, and needs someone to hold his hand," I replied.

"Fine, if you want to come tomorrow, knock yourself out. But once you meet him, will you knock it off with this jealousy crap? It's not a turn-on." She said.

I sighed. I knew that. Nothing drives a girl into the arms of another man like constantly grilling her about said man. But this knot of dread was no longer a knot. It was a full blown lead brick in my belly. Every fiber of my being knew that something was up.

I'm not even sure why I asked to come along to meet this guy. I'm not a confrontational person. But I guess I was figuring that it would get him to back off if I was there to subtly call bullshit on his nonsense.

That night I had trouble sleeping. I lay next to Alex, wondering just what it would be like to know another guy was having her...

* * *

Alex woke up first. She always did. Her job started a few hours before mine. But I always got up with her to make coffee for us.

As she was in the shower, I found myself eyeing her cell phone on the nightstand. I knew it was wrong. I never checked someone's phone before, and it was a breach of trust that (in my opinion) would be grounds for an immediate breakup if she knew I snooped. But my insecurity got the best of me.

I picked up her phone, thumbed the screen and began to scroll. Josh's messages were front and center- her most recent conversation. I didn't know where to begin. There were a lot of messages. And the playful banter between the two of them was painful to read. Most of it was innocent, but definitely flirty. Alex was walking the razor's edge for sure.

"Can't wait to sit in my new car." Alex said on the first day before she picked it up.

"I'll be sure to joy ride around in it before you get your dirty hands on it," Josh responded.

"If you can. How's your ass? It's not too sore, after how hard I spanked you on that deal?" She asked.

"Not at all. Maybe I can return the favor soon ;-) "

That pissed me off. My hands were trembling. I could hear the shower still running, yet that could change at any moment. But now I was hooked. I needed to see how far this went.

"Woah there, tiger. I've got a boyfriend."

"Too bad. I was just starting to like you."

"Maybe you can admire me from afar. We need a dodgeball sub in a few weeks."

"Dodgeball from afar, huh? I'm more of the up close and personal type of dater... like the back seat of a brand new Subaru..."

I could feel my blood boiling. There was nothing subtle about him. The next text message baffled me. It wasn't a direct response to Josh's flirtation. Alex said simply:

"It's in the works."

I scrolled further through the phone. Most of the conversations went on like that, with only a few mentions of paperwork fixes. They were there, of course, but the majority of it was 'friendly' banter. And like the "In the works" comment, a lot of messages were oddly out of context. It was almost as though... as though certain messages had been deleted.

The shower stopped running and I quickly put the phone back exactly as I had found it. I was exact. That day, I went to work more confused and upset than ever.

* * *

Meeting Josh had proven to be a mistake. He didn't alleviate my concerns. He only intensified them.

I met Alex in the parking lot outside of dealership. She hadn't bothered to doll herself up like last night. She was in her dental scrubs, and her hair thrown back into a ponytail. Regardless, she still looked hot and wildly fuckable.

The memories of their text messages were fresh in my brain, and now I had a face to put to the name as I sat down at his desk. He was a young guy, maybe my age. It was hard to tell. He had short blonde hair, gelled and spiked, blue eyes, a clean groomed face and polished demeanor in his shirt and tie. He looked like the type who wanted to show off. His sleeves were filled out from the obvious muscles bulging beneath. I imagined those muscles flexing as he held my girlfriend around the waist and fucked her like an animal, and I could feel the blood rush to both my face... and elsewhere. I thought of that orgasm I had the other night while Alex sucked me, and for some odd reason, the jealousy made my cock start to swell a bit.

Josh had a smirk. A perpetual "I don't take life... or your relationship too seriously" type of smirk. I disliked him almost instantly. "So you're Alex's boyfriend?" he said as he shook my hand. He had big hands too. "Glad you found the time to get off of work," he said, and that damn smirk remained. He wore it like he and Alex were in on a joke that I was not privy to.

"Oh, yeah. It was no problem," I replied sheepishly and sat down.

"Alex, you're here so much lately, you may as well move in," He greeted my girlfriend with a smile and a wink.

"Hi Josh," she said, with an admiring little grin as she sat down beside me. The way she used his name made me uncomfortable.

Josh explained the situation with the bank. About how the bank refused the loan due to an income discrepancy.

"I'm not going to lose the car, am I?" Alex said. "Because I will elope with it tonight if I have to," she laughed.

"No, no. I think I figured out what the problem is," Josh explained and pointed to where Alex had written her annual income. "It looks like you forgot the decimal point. So you're claiming you're a millionaire."

Alex cocked a daring smile. "Maybe I am." She said.

Was she flirting with him?

"Well the bank says otherwise," Josh said. "So I need you to just rewrite all of this," he handed her a fresh sheet.

"Does this happen often?" I asked, sounding a little annoyed.

"It's a lot of paperwork. So of course," Josh said easily, lounging back in his seat like he owned the place. King shit. His muscles flexed and his sleeves grew very tight. His pecks were defined in his shirt, and I could almost see Alex holding onto his tie, writhing on his desk as he fucked them both into a sweaty, sticky, cum soaked mess. "Mistakes happen," he said, and I felt like his eyes were flicking from Alex to me and back again. It was subtle, but I felt like he was taking a jab at me.

As Alex redid the paperwork, one of Josh's coworkers happened by. "Back for more, huh?" He commented to Alex. She glanced up and flashed a friendly smile. "You can't get rid of me," she said.

Josh introduced me to his coworker. Or rather... offered a disclaimer. "Hey Bob, this is Alex's boyfriend." He said it with his usual cocky smirk.

Bob didn't shake my hand. He only glanced my way for a second, then looked at Josh. The two shared a knowing smirk, and again, I felt like I was the butt of some inside joke.

As the paperwork was finished, Josh sat up and said "Congratulations. You're now the proud owner of a new car... again." He earned a laugh from Alex. Then he turned to me and asked. "I don't suppose I can talk you into new car too?"

"No thanks," I said. Now what I should have followed up with was "No, you messed up enough to paperwork. I don't want to give you more opportunities to humiliate yourself." What I did say was "I have a Jeep that I really like." (I told you, I'm not a very confrontational person).

Josh glanced out the window behind him to where I had parked and only smiled. "You've got good taste. Want to sell it to me before I steal it?" He commented. His eyes flicked to Alex as she finalized her signature. She hadn't noticed.

When it was all done, we rose to leave. I was just eager to get the hell out of there. "Thanks Josh," she said, and there was soft inflection to her tone. A throatiness that dug into my brain.

Maybe I'm over-thinking this but when we got to our cars, I saw Alex sitting in hers with her cell phone out, casting ghostly shadows on her face. And though we both should have left the lot at the same time, I got to her apartment a good five minutes before her...

* * *

That night, I didn't express any displeasure at meeting Josh, and Alex's only words on the matter were "Satisfied now?" Otherwise, it was business as usual- dinner, TV, and bed. Call it paranoia, but my instincts were wailing louder than a European police siren.

She had been texting after we left. What the hell had they said to each other? It nagged at me. It drove me nuts. It kept me tossing and turning all night until I found myself squirming in the sheets with a stomach ache.

When the alarm clock finally went off and Alex made for the shower, I wasted no time. I grabbed for her phone and went right to the text messages. Sure enough, she had texted with Josh the moment we left the dealership.

My heart dropped as I waited for the screen to load the conversation. The only thing I would have accepted at this point was a simple, "Nice meeting you."

But it didn't say that at all.

"Jealousy issues, much?" Josh asked. A clear reference to me.

"A bit. He's just insecure."

"Nothing wrong with some healthy competition. It keeps him trying hard."

"It's not a competition," Alex replied.

"I know its not... but you tell me. I think you forgot something..."

Josh sent a picture immediately after that message. It was a selfie. Josh sat shirtless, his muscle bound body proudly on display, and his hand was down around his...

I nearly fumbled the phone. At first glance, I thought it was his arm. But then I realized I was staring at Josh's manhood. I always considered myself slightly above average, but compared to me, Josh was a horse. I was working with a dagger, and he was wielding a broadsword. I had a pistol, and his was a fuckin' cannon. In the sitting position, his cock went well past his belly button, and if Josh had leaned a little further forward, I was pretty sure he could touch the bloated head of his monster cock to his nipple. Jesus Christ!

It was one thing to be a sleaze. But this sleaze was equipped with a body that was built for fucking. And now he was pointing it at- not so subtly- my girlfriend.

"Oh dear!" Alex had responded in her typical cool sense of humor. "I forgot my penis in your office! How embarrassing!"

"Very funny."

"Good, because I'm still laughing." Her response was more encouraging. She wasn't playing along. She wasn't impressed... though how she couldn't be seemed impossible. I'd seen porn stars with smaller packages.

"The joke is on me, I guess," Josh said. "I didn't mean to send that! I meant to send this..."

It was a photograph of car parts- a tire jack, an emergency road-side kit, jumper cables, an owner's manual, and neat little tote bag with the Subaru symbol. "You forgot your freebie accessories for your new car."

"Uh huh, I'm sure that's what you meant," Alex replied, and capped it with a winking face that made my heart sink.

"Why don't you come back and get it? ;-) " Josh said.

"I don't think that would go over well."

The conversation ended there. I felt utterly sick by this point. The shower stopped and I quickly replaced the phone, relentlessly churning over the entire conversation in my head on an endless loop. I had no idea what to do, but I felt disgusted, confused, and unsure how my girlfriend felt, if she was interested in him, or if that really was the end of it.

But the next words out of Alex's mouth made me jump. "Hey babe, you're on your own for dinner tonight."

"Huh?" I asked, startled.

"Me and the coworkers are going out for drinks after work."

"Y-your coworkers?" I asked, uneasily. It didn't sound right... not after where my mind just was.

"Yeah. To Mulligan's down the road. We're going to get food and drinks."

"Are 'sig-nifs' coming?" I asked, knowing that many of her coworkers had boyfriends and husbands. If they were coming, it usually meant I could tag along.

"Just the girls, sorry hun."

I smelled a lie. But how could I suggest that? It was perfectly plausible. She went out a few times a month with her friends. How could I deny her that, just because I was feeling uneasy? Benefit of the doubt, the only reason for this unease was because of how soon it came after that last text conversation with Josh. But Alex had ended it. ...Or had she?

I watched her as she gathered her outfit to change into after work. A strapless white and black snake-skin patterned cocktail dress. It was very snug. I had only seen her in it once, and that was during our sixth month anniversary dinner. It was an image that was forever burned into my brain- she had been smokin' hot. The dress covered about as much of her body as a towel after a shower would have done. Even the waiters couldn't keep their eyes off of her that night.

She rounded it off with a pair of heels and black lace thong. Fuck, I was hard just imagining her in it, and despite my suspicions, I couldn't deny the erection that was forming in my boxers.

As she left for work, I resolved then, I had to do something. No matter how psychotic it might be, I needed to go to this bar tonight and see what was what...

* * *

Mulligans was on the outskirts of a small city, near where Alex worked. The area was relatively safe- it was nestled near a college on top of a big hill, and as a result, most of the bars and coffee shops had a clean vibe to cater to a more uppity and pretentious client base.

By the time I arrived, Alex's car was already in the parking lot, out back. The lighting out here wasn't the best. I found a spot nearby where I could see her car. I resisted the urge to go inside. If she saw me, it wouldn't be hard to figure out why I was there- to spy on her.

But what could I do? My only other option was to sit in the parking lot like a lunatic, just staring at the ass-end of her new car and wondering who she was really in there with. I shook those thoughts aside. Get a grip. It doesn't matter who she's with. As long as she's in there, in public, she's going to behave. But that didn't make me feel any better. What if she was really on a date? What it if wasn't physical? What if she was cultivating an emotional connection with a new guy? Fuck! That was even worse!

This was going nowhere. And sitting out here, I was only succeeding in torturing myself. After ten minutes, I decided it was best if I went home and forgot about it. That was when he arrived.

Josh pulled into the lot. He was driving a big fat Ford Mustang, like any jock I'd gone to high school with- the kind of douche bag daddy's boy jock that would steal your girlfriend and fuck her in his car that his parents bought him. He circled the lot for a minute, found Alex's car, and parked nearby.

I watched as the interior of his car lit up with the glow of his cell phone. He was texting someone. A minute later, and there she was. My jaw nearly hit the floor when she came around the building to meet him: my girlfriend.

Alex looked amazing. Her dress was snug on her body, giving little to the imagination with its tightness. It hugged her at the mid thighs, not so short to be trashy, but short enough to show the tone in those smooth thighs. Her heels gave her extra height. Her hair was styled, and her makeup was dark and smoky around the eyes. She must have done it at work.

Josh went over and greeted her. He was dressed like a typical tool. Too-tight polo that showed way too much of the kind of biceps and triceps that I'd kill for. And when they hugged, I saw them flex.

But they didn't do any more than hug. It didn't mean anything, I told myself. She'd hugged me on our first date. She described herself as a hugger. That's how she was. Then she was leading him back to the front of the bar.