The Sleeping Demon

Story Info
A girl gets fucked by her sleep paralysis demon.
1.6k words
4.34
16.8k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey looked down to see the head of her lover between her legs, her eyes closed as she drove her tongue between her wet glands. The feeling of Emily's warm breath breathing against her crotch was mesmerizing and her mouth eating away at her pussy with her tongue pressing against her cunt was such a delight. Audrey grabbed and tugged against her lover's hair as her other hand grasped and squeezed against her breast. She closed her eyes, letting a small quivering moan escape her lips, feeling another surge of pleasure jolt throughout her entire body. The feeling of euphoria washed over her like a wave.

Biting down on her lips, Emily opened her eyes, looking up at her lover enjoying herself as she flicked her hand away and crawled up her body. Her face arrived before her breasts, Audrey opened her eyes to look at Emily with a devious smile on her face before grabbing her other breast and began licking her nipple with the tip of her tongue. Another sensational feeling washed over her, it felt like heaven. She could feel the tingles down to her stomach to her clit. It was ecstatic. Audrey chewed down on her lips.

Emily began sucking on her tit, her lips wrapped around her breast as she continued caressing her wet tongue around her areola. Her tongue licked against Audrey's nipple, sending another tingling sensation washing over her. Audrey kept chewing down on her lips as Emily kept on sucking on her tit. She looked up at her partner's orgasmic face, smiling, taking pride in making her feel good, and kept sucking. Emily reached her hand down, touching Audrey's wet pussy as she began fingering her.

Her fingertips touched her right in the sweet spot, stimulating her glands, making her feel ecstatic. Emily fingering Audrey's clit while sucking her nip felt sensational, her mind became flooded with another heated sense of euphoria and ecstasy. Audrey let out a deep, loud moan as Emily proceeded to get rough with her fingers. The tingling sensation surging throughout her body became erratic like she was about to come any minute from now.

As Emily kept rubbing her fingers against Audrey's pussy, Audrey finally came as her pussy began squirting out vaginal fluids. Emily looked down at the mess that she made and made another devious grin, she loved seeing Audrey squirting. She looked up at her face, satisfying, crawling up to kiss her lips as the two made out passionately before going to bed. Their naked bodies pressed against each other while the two rubbed their bodies together. Once they finished making out, they began resting, sleeping completely naked beside each other.

Hours had passed by.

Audrey was sleeping soundly in her bed while Emily was wide awake. Unable to move her body, she couldn't scream or make a sound, all she could do was move her eyes around the room. She couldn't call for Audrey to wake up and make her able to move her muscles again. All she could do was just rest with her back against the bed, butt naked with nothing to cover herself with, not even a bed sheet by her side. Emily turned her eyes over to Audrey, watching her sleeping face, she was so beautiful she was so lucky to have her.

Turning away from Audrey's face, Emily's heart suddenly sank at the sight of the dark outline of a figure on the other side of her bedroom. It was huge, shrouded in shadows yet she made out the outline of its bulging muscles, horns protruding from its forehead, and two glowing white eyes. She turned her eyes down to see a massive dick hanging between its legs. It was massive, nothing like she's ever seen before in person. Only in porn did she witness such massive girths. Her heart was beating at a rapid pace. She wanted to scream, she wanted to leap out of the bed and get out of there. But she didn't wanna leave Audrey behind, she feared what this being would do. She had no idea if it was an intruder or not, but it couldn't be, no intruder had horns protruding from its forehead.

Suddenly, the being approached her with slow footsteps, no sound was made as she was internally screaming. Once the being reached the edge of the bed, it reached its large muscular arms towards her, grabbed her by the midriff, and pulled her closer to him. When she got closer to the being, she was still unable to make out any distinguishable features. It had no expression, no mouth, it was like it was made from complete darkness. It was out of this world. It was something that shouldn't exist but it did.

She turned her eyes down, away from its glowing white gaze to see its cock growing in size, pointing forwards. Fully erect, her heart was beating at the sight of how big and how nice it looked. She knew what was about to come next. She was not ready for what could come next either.

The outer-worldly being grabbed both her legs and spread them apart, making an opening for him to place his dick at the entrance of her pussy before sticking it in. Emily wanted to scream as she felt the demon's massive girth penetrate her pussy, feeling the walls of her womb spreading apart and traveling deep inside her. But still, she was unable to move a muscle. All she could do was take it.

Thrusting its hips back and forth, moving in and out of her at a rapid pace. Emily felt the being's dick penetrating her, she felt a deep sense of pleasure jolting throughout her petite body. She shouldn't be feeling this way, it was wrong yet it felt so good. She's never been fucked by a man's cock before. She never knew what it felt like to be a woman who had sex with a man. 'Is this what it feels like having a dick inside you?' she thought to herself.

No longer was she in a state of distress, she looked down to see her tits jiggling around while the demon kept thrusting at a rapid paste, slamming its girth against her meat with loud slapping sounds. She was surprised it didn't wake up Audrey. She hoped that it didn't, she was just now enjoying herself.

Then it dawned on her in a moment of horror. She was enjoying this, she shouldn't be enjoying this! Emily closed her eyes, hoping this was all a dream, that she was just fantasizing about it all. But this dream felt too real. As the demon kept thrusting, more and more of this tingling sensation washed over her like a tidal wave of orgasmic bliss. She felt the demon's girth inside her twitching, the demon stopped thrusting before giving her a hard pound. Her lips quivered as her pussy was filled up with the demon's thick white cum.

Pulling out of her pussy, Emily wanted to take a sigh of relief, happy it was over. Still hoping it was all a dream. Suddenly, Emily felt her body flip around, her chest pressed down against the mattress with her ass raised in the air and her knees against the bed. She opened her eyes again, her eyes gazing upon Audrey's sleeping body. This had to be a nightmare for sure, one that she was unable to wake up from.

The being had its jagged hands grasping her plump butt cheeks, Emily was trembling with terror before it penetrated her pussy once more. She let out a small quivering breath escape her lips as the demon pounded her from behind. Its crotch slapped against her plump cheeks with more loud slapping sounds echoing around the room. Her sense of terror washed away once more as the demonic being kept thrusting at a rapid pace, plunging its dick deep inside her smoldering pussy.

As the demonic being kept pounding her, the sound of its flesh meeting hers became wet and sloppy from the mixture of cum and vaginal fluids running out of her smoldering pussy.

Emily could feel her lips moving as she grinned with a wide smile, taking pleasure in being fucked by this unholy demon from another world. She knew it was wrong but god damn did it feel right. Her mouth hung open as she was drooling saliva, staining her bedsheets as she looked at Audrey sleeping safe and sound while she enjoyed herself getting fucked hard. She closed her eyes, letting herself submit until she fell asleep, going off into a deep slumber.

The next day rolled by. Emily woke up, able to move her body again, her head resting against the pillow as she rolled over to see Audrey was gone. Sitting up straight, Emily rubbed her eyes, feeling tired from the sleepless night she had. She then remembered the demon that was in her room, she looked down at her clit to see that a strange white substance was oozing out her pussy. It was stretched like she was penetrated by something big. Emily didn't know what to make of this. Was it a dream or did an actual demon appear in her room and fucked her without alarming anyone. The entire situation was unreal.

Emily stopped thinking much about it as she walked into the bathroom to find Audrey brushing her teeth, butt naked, her entire body on display for her to enjoy watching. She stepped right next to her, slapping Audrey on her cheeks, making her laugh before Emily began brushing her teeth as well.

The End