All Comments on 'The Sleeping Giant of a Man'

by llahsramtreb

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy

Now that Clifford is awake, how about they actually meet each other? Does Clifford have a hairy groin and hairy chest? Will he love Dana and make love to her? Wha was his specific injury? Can Dana be his cure? Please write more, as these two can do wonders for each other, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun story

Nurses and hospital staff have seen a lot. Patients with unusual body parts do often get visitation from many even those assigned to other units. It is one of the perks of the job

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More cases?

Since this patient is the talk of the ward, there should be a lot more cases written within this whole story, making it much longer but diversified:

- Dr Dana suddenly having to stop riding him and remain quiet as a busy and mumbling nurse comes to 4-C and settles back some equipment for an ever-so-long two minutes, while Tinsley's wonderful penis pulsates into her every so often.

- That 62-year-old nurse close to retirement, gathering her courage to wrap her hands around that so impressive, available male rod, and on her final late night shift, comes in panty-less and climbs up his bed, and hesitantly takes the large cock into her for a ride she missed for years.

- Three nurses on the ward organizing schedules for watching as each one take daily turns with the patient.

- A male doctor somehow catches Pilar masturbating and fellating the patient, and wisely blackmails her into his own particular needs.

- Dr Dana also catches Pilar in the act, and gradually uses her into her newly discovered lesbian needs.

- A newly hired, very religious young nurse has so much trouble going through the bathing procedures with Tinsley's body.

- The organized group of nurses noting Tinsley's diminishing amount of semen over the numerous sessions he is taken advantage of.

- Dr Dana leading a group of visiting student nurses, and commenting on permanent care and comatose patients; blushes, awkward feelings, hesitant questions...

- Nurses taking measurements.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Some Closed Eyes Are Not Sleep****

Neat trick if one can do it. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About five years ago I had to go in for a minor medical procedure that required anesthesia. My girlfriend said that the operating staff was going to have fun playing with my 'big one'. "What? You're kidding", I exclaimed. But then she told me that her niece (a surgical nurse} often would tell her hilarious stories of what goes on in the operating room.

I didn't believe that medical personnel would take silly unprofessional risks like what she told me. However, since then I've noticed some nurses at that hospital starring intently at my crotch when I go in for annual exams.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous