The (slight) Feminization of Tommy Ch. 02

Story Info
Buck takes Tommy up a notch to 'girlie'.
2.6k words
4.5
6.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Here is the second chapter of: The Slight Feminization of Tommy.

This is a gentle and kind story of two young men having their first time - together. The emotions and sex are really sweet, and fun, and fine. If you are looking for something more hard core...please keep looking. All are welcome to read.

********

Its been an amazing time having Buck stay with me. My folks will be home tomorrow, so we still have today to be together, alone. We both have that certain 'glow' this morning! Heck, our first times went off without a hitch...and now I have my very first boyfriend! We spent the day so far getting to really know each other better. Buck helped me with some chores I had to get done, we played a few games, cuddled, and ran on about what our futures might hold for us both as individuals and as newly minted sexually active boyfriends. The only sad moment was when I offered that at eighteen, we still might not really know what we both want out of life. He looked sad at that, so I tried to backpeddle it.

"Let's just live for today, okay?" He's hesitating with a reply.

"Sure. If that's what you want." Well, that didn't work.

"Look Buck. I spent all of my high school years drooling over you, imagining us together...like we were yesterday. Now that has come true and is a fact. I'll never stop feeling this way about you. Never." He has a very slight smile on his face - progress, but not good enough.

"What about me? You were in my sights all of that time too, Tom."

"Good. That's good! So we've kind of been 'together' for four years already!"

"Fuck you, we have not!" At least he just playfully punched me and is laughing.

"Okay. I'm ready. Fuck me!"

"Maybe I will. But after dinner. Come on, we're going someplace special." We just grabbed our stuff and left my house.

"Where are we going, Buck?" He and I are walking the six blocks to his house to get a car. His family lets him drive it on the weekends.

"You'll see." That's my Buck. Man of few words. As we walk through the kitchen door into his house, his mom and dad are at the table eating dinner.

"This is Tommy. We had a nice time so far this weekend. Dad, can I take the car - we want to have the evening out." I can see where Buck gets his body from. His dad is a bigger and older version of Buck - very handsome, very built, very hot. For a dilf, that is.

"Sure, son. Nice to meet you, Tommy. Our boy here talks a lot about you." Knock me over with a wet noodle. Buck is blushing.

"Thanks, and thanks for letting us take the car, Mr. Masters." As we get into the car, I look at Buck and he already knows what I will say.

"So what. So I talk about you with my folks." He looks vulnerable.

"It's okay. Actually, I think it's sweet." He's leaning towards me as the engine starts.

"You're sweet, Tommy. You're my sweetie." Kissie time!

"Keep your eyes on the road, big boy! So where did you say we're going?"

"Nice try. North, as in 'up-u-s', get it?" My groan at his corny joke makes him chuckle. Fine. I'll find out soon enough. Good, we just turned off the road into a long driveway.

"Here we are." Ohhh. This place.

"Really? Are we both ready for this? You told me you weren't ready to 'go there' with being gay...and you take me to Partners? This is the gay dating spot in town, Buck. You know that, right?" He hands me the keys.

"Yep. It's a place I've been planning to take you to ever since I..." Boyfriend needs some encouragement here.

"Ever since you started to think about me in a romantic way?" He is nodding, smiling, and getting out of the car. The handles on the double doors leading into Partners are shaped like two stylized penises. We are inside now; and Buck is taking my hand in his. A greeter is walking toward us.

"Hi, guys. Haven't seen you here before." He's eyeing Buck like a hungry tiger looks at its prey. Think I'll speak up.

"First time for everything." That gets directed to our friendly greeter. "Right, Buck?" And that is for my boyfriend, as I snuggle close to his body, and place a kiss on his cheek. Greeter guy gets the message. We all walk to a nice table.

"Is this good for you?" Buck is asking for my opinion, my approval. I'm going to have some fun.

"Actually, that one is better." I am pointing to a table closer to the wall. It's more private and cozy.

"Okay, sweetie. We'll sit there, please." Buck pulls out my chair for me. I can get used to this. He wants me to be feminine in bed? I will let my 'feminine side' out at other times, too. Besides, if not here, where?!"

There's a small dance floor, with slow music playing. A few guys are holding each other and swaying to the beat. Our order for food is in, and it will take a while. Buck sees me eyeing the dancers. He checks out the room. It's not especially busy tonight, and he perks up his courage. My man is getting to his feet, and bidding me to join him. I can't say no to Buck.

"I'm real glad you're here with me, Tom. I feel safe when I'm with you." Hey. That's my line!

"Me, too, Buck." As his arms go around me, I rest my head on his firm chest; and take in a very deep breath that exits with a slow and relaxing sigh.

"Feels nice." He's owning me, and I love it. My head is rubbing on his chest like a cat does, and I feel relaxed and loved. Danny, our waiter, just walked by.

"Your dinners are ready, boys. Eat and go get a room. You both look hungry for more than just food!" He's cute, and observant! After dinner, we get back to the car. Buck gets in to the passenger side. He's switching up roles here, and I don't know why.

"You drive, Tom. I need to be your girl for a while." Shut the front door! What did he just say?

Part 2 -

His head is leaning on my shoulder. I'm driving and Buck isn't talking. This whole weekend is a big deal for the both of us. I hope he is in a good place with all of this. I certainly am.

"Hey, Buck. Penney for your thoughts." His head is still on my shoulder - not a word from him yet.

"I'm okay, Tom. Let's just go back to your place and get comfy, okay? I park, and into my house we go. He and I go right to my bedroom. We're slowly undressing. Something is on his mind. "This whole gay thing, Tommy. I don't know anymore. I don't want to upset you. I don't want to push myself too far..."

"Did you have a good time tonight?" He nods.

"Yeah, I did. But I had planned some more things for us to try, and now I'm not so sure about it. I know what I want. It's just that now, it's not about what I want. It's about what is best for...for us, you know?" Us. How wonderful! As I drop my shirt to the floor we hold each other with a new kind of kiss. This one is more than just sexual. It is totally emotional, totally romantic, and totally turning us on!

"Tell me." I'm ready and willing to make Buck happy. He's perking up.

"Okay. So there's these two last things..." He is reaching into his bag and holding the 'two things' out for me to see. A pair of little pink button earrings, and a tube of light pink lipstick. It's dress up drag race time! I knew there would be more - fine. (I can do this for Buck. Maybe it's a phase, maybe it's not. Will he get past this as he gets used to being my gay boyfriend? Only time will tell.)

"Yeah?' That's Buck's response to my smile. It's giving him permission to proceed. We are taking off the rest of our clothes now; and I have already slipped on the lace panties from before. My newly smooth skin is tingling as Buck starts to touch me with feather-like brushes of his fingers. He is clipping on the earrings; and dabbing the lipstick to my puckered mouth. "Forgot the perfume - so it's three things, really." He is applying some to my neck and crotch.

Stepping back to take in his work, he is all flushed with pride...and all hard and erect with the fullness of his manly body on display for me.

"Take me doggy, Buck." I'm getting down on all fours, my ass high and proud for hm. If he wants to fantasize that he's with a girl...I'll do my best to please him.

"Really? Awe, Tommy, you're the best!" He's already wet with his secretions; and now that he is rubbing himself at my portal I feel the very same open willingness to take him inside of me that I felt yesterday.

"We may not be together forever, Tommy, but I will never get over the feeling I get when my dickhead pushes into your hole. I just gotta stay with this for a minute. Let me know if you get bored." Is he kidding?

"Can't happen, stud. I will never get tired of feeling you inside of me - Whatever is in me - just the dickhead, an inch more of shaft...the whole banana! I love every bit of it!" He's gently pushing into me. I'm thinking that this is the only foreign penetration into my body that I actually can't get enough of. But just a few nice strokes in and I'm frustrated. I hope I can do this right.

"You good, Tommy?" Now's my chance.

"Mostly."

"What?"

"Can we go back to missionary, Buck? I really miss watching you while we fuck." He's slowly pulling out of me.

"How about we do it totally on the bed this time, Tommy?" He's considerate; I like this.

"Sure. And I have a fun idea to switch it up before we orgasm."

"Cool. Up on the bed, and lift those legs so I can see my boy-pussy good and clear. I like watching my tool slide in and out of you as much as you like watching me do it." I have my legs as high as they will go. Buck has the lube tube and he's coating me with the cool gel, using a few fingers to rub it around my pucker, and push some in deep. Not as deep as his tool will go, but the head of his cock will spread it inside of me like a blunt knife does to butter on toast!"

"Oh, Buck. Until yesterday I had no idea what I would like about real sex with someone. All the porn and all the self pleasuring doesn't come close to the real thing with a partner. I'm not asking to fuck you, Buck, but even without that experience, I know from this weekend that I totally love bottoming!"

"You should do that, fucking me, I mean. It's only fair. That way we'll both have had a taste of positions and can make better choices about what we want." Mind you, he says this while long-dicking me in a way that has my nervous system on fire with passion. Right now I just want to shut up and feel. Feel the way his cock is sliding in and out of my pussy...make that boy pussy.

"Do me good, Buck. I'm going silent except for the groans and moans. If I close my eyes, just give me a heads up before you cum - I want to watch you as you unload into me."

"Sure. Silence is golden...for me too." With my eyes closed, I'm counting each thrust as I feel the skin of his erection rubbing against the skin of my own body - even deep inside I still can feel him. I'm in heaven! At twenty six thrusts, my own moans are starting to be drowned out by his. He's picking up his pace - starting to slam into me with good purchase. I can hear his nuts slapping on my ass!

"Close. Getting close!" Time to act.

"Okay, then STOP!" He freezes. No more thrusts.

"What's up?" I have a plan.

"Cool down for a few minutes. Then pull out and get on your back for me." Fuck, I wish we were filming this - his cock just pulled out and it's glistening wet with lube and his precum...all long, thick, hard and happy!

"Are you gonna ride me?"

"Surprise! Your cowgirl needs her horse...I mean cowboy... for a sweet ride into O-Face Orgasmland. Got any complaints cowboy?" His smile could not be any bigger.

"No, Ma'am. You jess hop right onto this pony, ma'am, and ride to your lil old hearts content!" Such a good boyfriend. His dick got a little deflated with all of this changeup. Think I'll play with it a bit to give it some strength.

"Ahhh. Now THAT feels nice." Rubbing his slit with my finger feels nice to me, too. I'll take my time with this, so he'll last long enough inside of me, whenever I decide to go there. So far this weekend, he and I have been able to play way longer than I would have thought possible. When I do it alone, I cum after two minutes of rubbing one out. Not with Buck, though.

"Oh, Tommy! Yeah. Like that!" My other hand is deep massaging Buck's swollen taint. By now his sacks of man-milk must be bursting at the seams inside of him. Okay - time to finish him off.

"Slow ride time, partner." I'm straddling his crotch, and fisting his cock to line it up for the plunge. Oh! This is different. I like this! it's taking a while to get him inside of me, but it's totally worth it! I can move my whole body, and I am.

"I like this, Tommy - I like watching the way you're moving. You're really in the groove! It feels like I'm getting a super hot handjob. I kind of want to close my eyes, but I don't want to miss any of this."

"Close them for just a minute - tell me what you feel."

"Yeah. Feels like either a handjob or a real tight blowjob. It's good, but I like it better seeing you." Same here.

"We agree on that, Buck. I love watching you, as well. It adds so much to the pleasure, right?"

"It does, Tommy. Pick up the pace, will you, please. Yeah. Oh...yeah." I think I can bend down now for a kiss and still ride him like his. Let's see. "Mmhmmm." He likes it. "My nut is getting close, Tommy. Do you want it now. or some other way?"

"Inside of me, Buck. Only that way. Always that way. Give your girl the proper breeding she deserves, Buck. Breed this ass. Breed this ASS. BREED THIS ASS!!!"

"Here it comes!" I'm at a good pace; and we're both starting to pant. My cock has been flopping up and down, and my own swollen balls keep banging on Buck's body. It kind of hurts there, but in a crazy kind of good way. I can see a string of my precum starting to drool onto his belly. If Buck yells out the right things to me, I just might cum with him at the same time!

"Fuck. Oh, Tommy. Fuck, man. I love this. I....I....ANGHHHHH. TAMMY! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS TAMMY!!!

to be continued...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers