Helping the New Neighbor

Story Info
I give my new neighbor a helping hand. Then my mouth.
1.6k words
4.59
19k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers

A few weeks ago, I heard voices in the empty unit in my duplex, so I stepped out on my porch to investigate. I saw two guys carrying a couch up the steps. I jumped in and gave them a hand, helping them get it through the door.

"Thanks." Said one of the men. He was big, with a shaved head and a thick, black and gray beard, and looked to be in his late forties. The other man looked similar, although he looked a few years older.

"No problem. I'm Kyle, I live next door."

"Oh, well I guess I'm your new neighbor." The man said. "I'm Chuck, and this is my brother Steve."

"Nice to meet you both." I replied, noticing Steve staring at me with an amused look on his face. I knew that look well, and had seen it plenty of times before from straight, masculine men. "Well, if you need anything, just holler." I said.

"Appreciate it." Chuck replied.

I stepped out on the porch, and heard Steve say, "If you need anything, just holler!" In a high pitched voice, mimicking mine.

"Shut the fuck up." Chuck scolded.

"Oh, I bet by anything, he means anything!" Steve said with a laugh.

I laughed a little myself as I went back inside of my apartment. Steve's comments didn't bother me. I am quite effeminate and flamboyant, and have grown used to stares and comments over the years. I do look a bit wild after all, with my bright blonde, short mohawk, dangling earrings, pierced septum and manicured, black fingernails. I also hadn't put on a shirt, so my pierced nipples, belly button and tattoos were all visible. I knew I looked like a freak to masculine, straight men like Steve.

The next day I was taking out my trash, and found Chuck sitting on his porch, drinking a beer. "Hey neighbor." He said in a friendly voice.

"Oh, hey!"

"Want a beer?"

"Oh, yeah, sure." I replied. I took my trash to the can, then stepped onto his porch. He went inside, then returned with two cold bottles.

"Hey, man, I need to apologize for my asshole brother." He said, looking a little embarrassed.

"Oh, no need!" I laughed, waving my hand in a dismissive gesture. "It doesn't bother me."

"He's a prick." Chuck said with a chuckle.

"So what brings you to the neighborhood?" I asked.

"Ah, just getting a divorce."

"Oh, sorry to hear that."

"Ah, she's a cheating cunt." He said. "I'm better off."

"Oh, ok." I replied with a laugh. We exchanged some small talk, and I finished my beer, then went home to get ready for work.

A few nights later, I had my friend Jason over, and he gave me a good, hard fucking. When we finished, I made us both a drink, and we went out on the porch to smoke a joint.

"Evening." I heard Chuck say. I looked over and saw him sitting in a chair, with a beer in his hand.

"Oh hey." I replied, feeling a bit embarrassed, wondering if he had heard me through the thin walls. I am quite loud when I'm getting dick.

"Nice night."

"Yes it is." I said, lighting a joint, taking a puff and passing it to Jason. "Want some?"

"Yeah, why not?" Chuck said. He came over and Jason handed him the joint.

"Chuck, this is my friend Jason." I said. They shook hands, and we passed the joint around. Chuck hung out for a while, then said he was heading to bed. Jason and I, now stoned, began making out, and went back inside for round two.

The next night I came home from work, and found Chuck sitting on the porch with a beer in his hand, and a cigar in his mouth. "Hey neighbor!" He slurred, sounding a little drunk. "What are you up to tonight?"

"Oh, just getting off work."

"Oh, had to work late? That sucks."

"Oh, well, I'm a bartender so it goes with the territory." I explained.

"Oh, I guess so." He said, puffing his cigar. "Want a beer?"

"Um, yeah, sure!"

I sat down, and we hung out, talking and drinking beer. He talked about his ex wife, and his divorce for awhile, then said "Hey I'm sorry man, I don't mean to bore you with my problems. I'll shut up. I'm just drunk and lonely."

"Oh you can keep talking. I'm a bartender so I'm a good listener."

"Well, I appreciate it." He said, chuckling a bit. "Oh man, this being single sucks."

"Oh well, you just gotta get out and have some fun. Maybe meet someone else."

"Oh hell, I wouldn't even know where to start." He replied. "I don't really like bars. I've tried one of those dating apps, but most of those women want money."

"I've heard that."

"Maybe I should try guys!" He slurred drunkenly. "Shit, no offense."

"None taken!" I laughed. "Well, trust me, guys can be drama too."

"Oh I'm sure." He replied, opening another beer. "But you and your boyfriend seem to have fun."

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend." I said, now sure that he had heard me through the thin walls. "I stay single and keep my options open."

"Good plan."

"It works for me." I said, finishing my beer, feeling a little buzz. I looked at Chuck, who sat there looking a bit sad. "Well, if you wanted to try guys, I'd be more than happy to let you try me."

"What?" He asked, with a surprised expression.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I said quickly, cussing myself. "Fuck I didn't mean anything by that. I'm a bit drunk."

"Oh, no need to be sorry man." He said. "It just surprised me. I've never had a dude hit on me before."

"Oh, um, ok." I stuttered, feeling stupid. "Well, I should probably go."

"Oh, you don't need to." He said slowly. "Really I'm not mad."

"Oh, well, good."

"I actually appreciate the offer, and I'm a little flattered." He said. "It's kind of nice having someone hit on me, even if it is a guy."

"Oh, well, glad I could help." I said, unsure of what to say and feeling stupid.

"It's a bit tempting actually. I've never done anything like that before, but I'm getting a bit horny."

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." He laughed. "Um, I could hear you and your friend, and um, well, um....."

"Oh." I replied, feeling myself turn red. "Sorry."

"It was kind of turning me on. It's weird. I've never thought about anything like that before."

I looked at him, sitting there looking a bit sad, and said, "Well, I would be more than happy to give you a blowjob if you want. You don't have to, um, just offering."

He looked back at me, as if he was thinking about it. "Um, fuck, um, that sounds nice. But, um, I wouldn't give you one back. I don't think I could do that."

"Oh, I wouldn't expect you to." I said. "I'm just kind of a pleaser. I love making a horny guy cum."

"Oh yeah?" He asked, now looking like he was seriously thinking about it.

"Sure. So, want to go inside?"

"You can't tell anyone about this." He said nervously.

"I know the drill. Trust me." I said, standing up. "Come on, Chuck. Let me take care of you."

"Oh, hell, fuck it." He said, looking around then standing up. I followed him inside.

"Just sit down, relax and let me please you." I said, once we were inside his apartment. He sat down on the couch, and I got on my knees in front of him, then pulled off his shorts. His dick lay softly in a clump of hair, but it sprang to life as soon as I touched it. "Oh, that's very nice!" I said, admiring his thick seven inches, then wrapping my lips around it.

"Shit!" He whispered, as I took it deep. "Damn, that feels good." I started out slow, letting my mouth water all over him, getting it good and wet. I took him deep, then came back up, licked and nibbled gently on the tip, then sucked on his balls. "Oh my God!" He groaned, while I ran my tongue all over his hairy nuts.

"You like that?" I asked, tickling him with my tongue, then sucking on them.

"That feels awesome."

"Good!" I replied, sucking on them, then returning to his fat, throbbing cock. I sucked a little faster, tasting his precum that now leaked from his head. I bobbed my head up and down, taking him deep and burying my nose in his bush each time. He had a delicious cock, and as I sucked I wondered why his soon to be ex wife would want to part with such a wonderful tool.

"Oh, fuck I'm gonna cum!" He groaned. I picked up my pace, working my tongue, and he let out deep moan, then rewarded me with a big squirt that shot down my throat. I kept sucking, and he gave me another one. "Shit, that was awesome." He whispered.

"Yes it was!" I said, licking the tip to get the last few drops. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I've gotta admit, that was the best head I've ever had."

"Aww well thanks!" I said, feeling proud. "I'm told I'm pretty good at it."

"Yeah, I'd say you are." He laughed, then looked a bit confused. "Um, well, um." He stuttered. I could tell now that his lust was satisfied, he was feeling a bit ashamed of himself for getting blown by a guy.

"Well, I better go get to bed." I said, standing up.

"Oh, yeah, um, ok." He said awkwardly.

"Good night Chuck!" I said, letting myself out and heading towards my apartment, where I jerked myself off to an amazing orgasm.

Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers