The Slippery Slope Ch. 01

Story Info
Bill becomes a reluctant cuckold.
2.3k words
3.83
39.4k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that includes cuckold hotwife aspects. If that bothers you, please save yourself the trouble and move on to another story. I do not block anonymous comments like some authors do, however; I seldom read them since they are often written by people who think of themselves as the morality police.

As I watched my wife of 12 years walk out of the lounge with her new friend I was filled with fear, jealousy, and intense excitement. Julie was about to cuckold me with Ted.

"Is that your beautiful wife that just left with Ted?" asked the server as she cleaned up our table.

"Yes, a-h-h-h do you know him?"

"Very well." she answered.

"Is he OK?" I asked.

"For your wife he will be way more than OK, like a drug. For you honey, I am not so sure." she said over her shoulder as she walked away. That exchange did nothing but intensify my angst.

How did Julie and I get here you ask?

A bit about us.

After marrying in our early twenties, we proceeded to have two children (10 and 8 years old now) and build our careers. Julie is a part time teacher, and I am in special law enforcement.

Julie is a tall slender brunette with beautiful breasts that still stand firm on her sleek body. I (Bill) am 6 feet tall with an extraordinarily strong build. I have received extensive training in martial arts in both in the military and police work. The only problem with my body is my penis. It grew well in girth but forgot to continue beyond 4 inches in length (hard)! Therefore, Julie rarely orgasms on my cock, we could count the times on one hand and two of them were probably when she got pregnant. We address this issue by me getting Julie off orally before I penetrate her.

Although we never talked about it, our sex life was in the doldrums. We would come together once maybe twice a month and even then, with little originality or passion.

A few months ago, we went to a pool party with six other couples we know very well. The next morning Julie asked me if I noticed anything different about George and Cher.

I said, "No why?" Julie told me they acted like newly weds all evening and she said she intended to find out why. This did not sound good to me!

A few days later Julie told me she and Cher had arranged for the four of us to meet at a popular dinner dance club next weekend, the plan was we would come to our place after for a nightcap and to somehow find out what was going on with them.

The evening went well with us dancing together and changing partners a couple times. As we left for home in our respective cars, I asked Julie if she got her answer. She said yes and she suggested George would come with me when I drive the babysitter home and, coming back, George would explain.

After the sitter got out of the car, we started home and George said, "This is a little embarrassing and I hope that after I explain you will not change your feelings towards us as friends."

"Go ahead," I said.

So, George explained that over a year ago, when he and Cher were going through some dry times in their sex life, he (George) stumbled upon a cuckold web site. The more he read the more he wanted it for them. It took a while for him to speak with Cher about his fantasy and a while after that before it became a reality. Now he said they would not go back to their old sex life. He said It is hot now and they do things together they never dreamed of doing before.

George said, "I am not saying this is for everyone; you have to have a strong marriage and good communications for it to work, but if it does, you guys are in for a treat."

To say I was very skeptical would be an understatement; however, Julie and I talked, and she found several web sites that we visited together. The improvement in our love life was undeniable. As Julie pointed out, she was very wet and little stubby was always extremely hard when we read and discussed bringing this into our sex life.

So, after more talk and planning we finally arrived at this point tonight.

After Julie and Ted left the lounge for his room, I spent the next hour struggling with a host of new and old emotions. When my glass was near empty, I waved Helen, my server, over.

I said I have two more questions, she said she may or may not answer.

"Are you still seeing him?"

"No!" she replied.

"Why not?" I enquired.

Helen responded, "Occasionally in life you must make choices, I chose my husband over Ted."

As Helen walked away, I looked at my phone and thought I am probably a cuckold by now.

Next thing I knew, an attractive woman was at my table asking me if I wanted company? I looked around and said, "No I am with someone." She rolled her eyes and, seeing Helen heading our way, she quickly left for the washrooms. I thought, "How could such a beautiful lady sell her body for money like that?" Little did I know.

By now the club was filling up so I decided to move to the bar so a group could use the table. When Helen was nearby, I signalled for the bill. After paying Helen she thanked me saying, "Good luck with your new life." Alone again, I was looking at my phone when it buzzed a message from Julie, "on my way see you in 5."

I answered, "I am at the bar."

As soon as Julie arrived, I stood up and met her. I offered my hand which she squeezed tight as we left the lobby. As we walked to the car, I asked Julie if she was OK since she was a mess and it was obvious she had not done anything to her make-up. She answered, "It was more than OK!!" that reply made me uneasy since I had heard the same comment earlier this evening from Helen.

I looked over at Julie as I got in the car. She was slouching in her seat, she shyly smiled and said she was very tender down there. I asked her if she wanted to tell me about the experience and she said she would prefer to wait till tomorrow.

The drive home was quiet, any time I looked over, Julie was smiling a strange smile looking out the window. Julie always engages the sitter when we get home, tonight she just said a quick hello as she headed up the stairs.

When I returned from driving the sitter home, I went straight up to our master bedroom and had the first shock of many. Julie was in bed with the blanket pulled up to her chin. Her makeup was still a mess. She smiled at me and patted the bed saying, "Get undressed and come in bed with me!" I did, and she immediately embraced me in a sexy French kiss. I could taste and smell Ted. It was overwhelming, yet stubby (my penis) was at attention obviously very anxious to get some action. As I pulled the covers down, I saw bright hickeys on the outside of each breast. Julie smiled and said, Ted did it to remind you they are his girls now. Shocked, I asked her if she had put some lotion on? She said no, so I jumped up to get some. It was a little embarrassing with stubby bobbing in front of me as I ran to the bathroom. After applying the lotion and back in bed, I reached down to feel between her legs, but she held her knees together and said, "Lets wait till tomorrow since I am very tender down there right now."

Julie pulled the blankets down and looking at stubby, she said, "Looks like someone needs special attention," and with that she took me into her mouth. Oral sex is not something I experience often, it felt great; however, I was ready to shoot in no time. I told Julie since I know she does not appreciate cum in her mouth. She finished me with her hand. I squirted into the tissue Julie was holding, and all over my stomach.

After, I lay there waiting for Julie to finish getting ready for bed and, in the usual 10 to 15 minutes, she came to bed wearing my favorite nightwear, her face washed hair combed she looked her usual tidy self.

I asked if she would tell me what happened. She said, "Wait till tomorrow afternoon and I will tell you everything, pictures and all."

Pictures? Now I was nervous. Julie rolled over and fell asleep immediately.

I tossed and turned till about 4am. When I awoke at 8:30am, I looked over to Julie's side and she was gone. I could hear everyone was downstairs having breakfast. I pulled on a night gown and joined them. Julie came over and gave me a loving morning kiss. She slyly brushed my hard penis then broke our embrace and carried on with breakfast.

We agreed to go to the garden area to sunbathe before lunch. As Julie came out, I noticed the hickey showed a little. I brought it to her attention, and she readjusted things. I am quite sure she did this to get my motor going and it did.

The kids had an outing for the afternoon, so we had about three hours to our self. I couldn't wait to hear Julie's story.

Julie got on the bed still in her shorts and top. She told me to get completely naked. Julie was really getting into the teasing lifestyle.

Julie's story:

As I walked across the lounge with Ted it felt strange to leave holding hands with a different man than I came in with. We arrived at the elevator and since it was empty as soon as the doors closed I literally threw myself into Ted's arms. I don't know what got into me. We kissed passionately till the doors opened on the 12th floor. A couple was waiting, and I heard them say to each other as we left the elevator, "Looks like newly weds!"

Once we were in the room, I witnessed the fastest undresser in action. Ted had me completely naked in seconds. It was so erotic to feel my nipples brushing against Ted's crisp shirt as we kissed. I squatted in front of him and removed his pants and shorts. He asked for my phone (camera). I asked why, Ted said, "for Bill's enjoyment." Then Ted took a picture of me with his awesome big cock in my mouth. Try as I may I could not deep throat Ted. He soon said, "don't worry next time I will bring something to help you."

We then lay on the bed and kissed passionately, then Ted started to kiss my neck, then to my breasts. I almost orgasmed as he took my right breast in his mouth, that was when he gave me the first hickey. When Ted attempted to spread my legs to access my pussy I instinctive squeezed my knees together. Ted smiled and tapped legs and I realised I was past the point of modesty. For the first time in my life, I opened my legs to anther man. Ted only got to touch my pussy once with his tongue and I was squirming and screaming with and orgasm, As you know, I am usually quite quiet but, not tonight.

Ted moved up over me into the missionary position and gave me a very wet kiss. He grabbed my camera-phone and took a picture as he started to push his monster cock into my body. Almost immediately I could feel Ted moving into uncharted territory deep in my pussy. I had to hold him back as I adjusted to his size; however, to my surprise, he was soon taking a picture of us with his cock completely buried in my pussy. We fucked with passion for the next 20 - 30 minutes. I came at least three times then Ted said, "where do you want it?"

"Deep in my married pussy," I said.

The feeling of his cum running down the crack of my bum was too much, and I momentarily lost consciousness. After a couple moments the weight on my chest was uncomfortable and I asked Ted to roll off. I looked at the clock and realized an hour had passed. Bill is now a cuckold; I hope he is OK. We kissed, snuggled, and snoozed for a few minutes then Ted signaled me to get on my hands and knees.

As you know, I am not fond of "doggy" style, partly because of the name, partly because you have trouble staying in me. This was different. I could feel Ted moving deep in my pussy and almost immediately we both came long and hard. We rolled on our side and stayed together for a while then I got up.

Ted said, "go to the bathroom to pee but don't tidy up your makeup or comb your hair."

I found this request strange but now, after last night, I realize seeing me in that state added to your cuckold experience.

After telling me the story of last night and showing me the pictures, Julie signaled me to lie back on the bed and she removed her clothing. She moved over me in the cowgirl position and guided my stubby penis into her pussy. We were so horny that we immediately were rocking. I fell out of Julie often, but we kept rubbing our sex together and soon a combination of intercourse and outercourse resulted in a shared orgasm like we never had with each other before.

Watch for chapter 2 "a surprising turn of events."