The Slippery Slope Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie has to choose, Hotwife or hooker.
3.8k words
3.67
22.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story of how we ended up in a cuckold marriage. To better understand how we got here, please read Ch 1

*

Sunday morning is always hectic getting everyone out the door to church; however, we, made it in time for me to look around and wonder how many other women here had a secret like me?

"Where are George and Cher," I thought? In a couple moments I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked back at Cher's smiling wink. After church, Cher and I headed to the washroom. Fortunately, it was empty, so I flashed Cher a quick look at one of the hickeys, we laughed as we returned to the coffee room.

Later that week, since I work on Wednesday, it is one of my days to pickup the kids. If there was any question about my changed attitude towards sex with other men, this afternoon would answer that question.

I pulled up to the liner parking area along the driveway and soon noticed a stunning looking man getting out of the car in front. Since it was a hot day, he was dressed in shorts with a snug fitting top. When it was obvious he intended to talk to me, I got out. His shorts were loose fitting so I couldn't tell if he was "hung" but I decided he must be.

Our conversation went amazingly easy, I am sure if we were parked in a secluded place, I would have let him take me on the hood of my car. However, the arrival of the kids soon brought us back to reality.

When I arrived home, I immediately grabbed Bill's hand and lead him to our room. I lay on the bed, pulled up my skirt then pulled the gusset of my panties aside and said, "fuck me Bill, NOW!" We had the quickest sex ever, no more than 5 minutes. We both came!

As we got up, Bill looked happy but stunned and asked what was that all about. I told him I would explain later tonight.

Later, in bed, I told Bill about Sam. I told him how hot he made me and admitted if it were possible, I would let him fuck me any time.

Bill chuckled and said, "This new experience has made a bit of a slut out of you". That comment shocked me a bit, but I had to admit my view on sex had changed a lot in a few days.

It is Friday, one week after Julie cuckold me with Ted. No Ted this weekend since he only comes to town about once every two weeks. I have been reading about our new lifestyle online and have reached some conclusions. First, I don't think I could watch Julie with a lover. Also, I am not interested in humiliation from Ted, or Julie for that matter, a little teasing maybe. I definitely enjoy the vigor this has brought to our sex life and the jealousy and angst I feel has a strange sexual appeal to me.

Like Bill I, have been thinking about our new life over the past week. I don't want to damage our marriage; however, I am horny much of the time now and on the lookout for a sexy man.

Monday is my day off and after everyone was out of the house, I got a call from Ted. He was going to be in town this week and wanted to meet up with me Friday. When I talked to Bill about Friday later that evening, he reminded me this was his weekend for him to fly to his head office city for the annual awards banquet and golf tournament. I have not joined him for this weekend for several years since I end up spending most of the time alone so we agreed I should see Ted for a little romp Friday.

I arranged to have my parents pick up the kids from school and keep them over night. Saturday afternoon I would pick up Bill from the AP and after a stop at home for some afternoon delight, we would join the kids at my parents for supper.

Friday morning, Bill left for the AP early so I had the day to get ready for Ted. I went for hair and nail care in the AM then at home I shaved smooth as Ted requested. I was so excited I had to put a sanitary pad in my panties to avoid a mess down my leg.

For me, Bill, the day passed quickly with meetings. I had a chance to catch up with colleagues during the evening but once I returned to my hotel room, I looked at my phone messages and felt the angst return. There was a text from Julie with pictures attached. When I opened the pictures, I couldn't believe my eyes; there were two pictures, one was a picture of Julie with Ted's cock near her mouth and another with it completely buried in her throat. While my brain was in turmoil; my cock was at instant attention. Since Julie and I agreed no sex or masturbation for me before Saturday evening, I had a dilemma! Sleeping would be very difficult.

I (Julie) met Ted at his hotel room. We were tangled together in a deep French kiss immediately. He tasted sooo good. Ted looked at me for a moment and complimented me on my dress then proceeded to get me naked. Ted had a spray and lub to help me deep throat him. This worked like a charm. We took pictures. Then I lay on my back and in the 69 position we brought each other to orgasm.

After the best oral sex I have ever experienced, we went to the lounge for a small supper then returned, horny as can be, to the room. Ted took me rather roughly doggy style, then, after a lot of snuggling and talking, I couldn't resist having that big cock deep in my pussy again. It seemed whatever position we were in I would cum on Ted's big cock. Our love making lasted until 10:30 when, as planned, I called Bill to wish him goodnight and reassure him all was well.

If cuckold angst is what men crave in this lifestyle, I was getting it in spades. Poor stubby has been hard as a rock for so long it hurt. Sleep was out of the question since, when I closed my eyes, all I could envision is Julie sucking that monster cock.

It was a relief to hear Julie's voice at 10:30. After her call, I turned on my portable and logged on to a porn site to watch a cuckold movie. The women looked a little like Julie and, before I knew it, I was cumming. Suddenly, I felt guilty having masturbated; however, I finally drifted off to a fretful sleep.

Lying in a strange bed with a lover was a sexy experience for me. I wanted to touch and caress this new body. I couldn't resist the feeling of power I had over Ted's big cock. Once he was hard, I climbed on top and looking into his beautiful blue eyes I reached down and guided his cock into my pussy. This huge cock was so big I could arch my back and feel him deep in my married pussy while another part of his cock was rubbing my clit. I thrashed and bucked on the monster and soon was having a powerful orgasm. With that we both cleaned up, snuggled together and drifted off to sleep.

Ted had the room till Sunday, so we got up late Saturday Morning and went for brunch. We sat at the restaurant talking till noon. Ted explained there are three kinds of cuckolds, the unknowing cuck, a man who doesn't know his wife is having an affair. The reluctant cuck; this is a man, like Bill, that knows his wife is going to fuck another man and he becomes a cuckold the moment the other man's cock penetrates his wife's pussy. Third, the willing cuck, this is a man who eagerly eats creampies from his wife's recently fucked pussy. Ted said we want to change Billy into a willing cuck.

We returned to Ted's room where we enjoyed rough wild sex for an hour. As Ted came in me, he said, "a little present for Billy." After our conversation at brunch I knew what he meant, Ted had explained how important it was to feed Bill creampies whenever possible. He gave me a plan to make this happen with Bill after we return home from the AP later that afternoon.

I had a change of cloths with me so I could dress casually and go straight from the hotel to the AP to pick up Bill. We drove home and went straight to the bedroom. I told Bill to get naked and sit on the low chair by the bed.

I was a little nervous sitting there naked but little stubby was all ready rising for the occasion. I soon heard striptease music and Julie danced out into the bedroom. She was wearing a flowing white top with three buttons done up, a black miniskirt and light red pumps. Julie danced towards me; I was eagerly trying to determine if she had a bra on. When she was close, I reached out to touch her beautiful breasts but she raised a finger and shook her head "No no no". Julie turned and danced away. Before she turned back, she leaned forward a little and the miniskirt rode up enough I could tell she had no panties on. Dancing back towards me Julie undid two of the blouse buttons so her tits peaked out as she swayed. Julies tits are firm, and the areola is dark, also the nipples protrude very much when she is excited as she was then. Julie continued to taunt me like this for a few minutes then she undid the last button on her blouse and allowed me to bury my head between her tits. I took one in one hand and proceeded to suck on the extended nipple. I almost came on the spot. Julie told me to get on the beach towel she had put on the bed. She straddled my stomach and leaned forward pressing her breasts against my chest while we kissed, mouths open tongues entangled. I could taste Ted, Julie straightened up then started to move up on me till her very wet pussy was positioned over my mouth.

I knew this was decision time. I looked up at her recently fucked pussy and thought, "Just hours ago another mans huge cock was pumping sperm into that lovely pussy." Her labia were enlarged from the rigorous sex, her cunt was soaking wet.

I reached up and grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled her down to my lips. That was it! I was hooked! I could taste a distinct difference from normal. I pressed my tongue as deep as I could into Julie's pussy. I am now a cuckold for life!

Julie had a powerful orgasm from my oral stimulation; soon she moved down and grabbed my penis and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy then she slid down on it. Until now I had never experienced sloppy seconds, the warmth, the smoothness was mind blowing. We started moving slowly at first but soon we were rocking. I often fall out of Julie when we really get going but we have learned over the years to keep going with a combination of outercourse and intercourse. I was soon shooting sperm all over the place in and out of Julie's pussy.

We cuddled for a few moments then prepared to go to Julies parents for supper and to get the kids.

Our sex life was in overdrive over the weekend and into the following week. Friday, we decided to go out for supper at a pub across town that had a good band playing.

I noticed a table close by ours had three guys at it and, as Julie and I were dancing, one of the guys was watching every move Julie made. I decided to leave her alone at our table for a while. When I got back Julie was gone and I soon saw her dancing with the guy. She came back with Chris and introduced him. We chatted for a couple minutes then a song Julie really likes came on, she looked at me with that "may I" look and I nodded yes. They danced away form the lit area into a shadow where they kiss each other.

Julie came back to our table alone and said, "Billy lets go home!" I knew something was burning. It is hard to drive when someone is playing with your cock. The sitter decided to walk home so we charged up to our room and with no for-play we tore each others' clothes off and were fucking in seconds. After, Julie told me Chris was so big she could feel his cock rubbing her clit while they danced. I said, "I am married to a slut and loving it."

Monday morning Ted called to arrange a date for Friday. The moment I heard his voice I felt a tingle pass through my groin. That man has an effect on me like a narcotic. We talked for over an hour. I mentioned Bill saying he thought he was married to a slut and Ted said this Friday he planned to make me HIS slut. By that time, I had three fingers in my pussy and I came hard. I don't know if Ted knew what had happened; soon we said our goodbyes.

Sex between Bill and me was hot Monday and Tuesday. After our session Tuesday night, I told Bill we would have no more penetrative sex or masturbation till after I return from my date on Friday.

I arrived at the hotel Friday evening dressed in a loose-fitting mauve top that allowed me to go bra-less, my matching skirt had a slit on the side that went almost to the waist. I left my panties in the car. As soon as Ted opened the door to his room, I threw myself into his arms. I went to kiss him, but he turned his cheek. "What's the matter Babe?" I asked.

Ted said, "Nothing is wrong, I just don't want to mess your makeup before your date sees you."

"What do you mean, aren't you my date?"

"I am your date later; however, John has agreed to pay good money to spend up to an hour fucking your beautiful body."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I AM NOT A HOOKER THAT SELLS MY BODY!" I shouted.

"Not yet," Ted said, "but after John leaves you will be. Remember I told you on Monday I was going to make you my slut."

I said, "if that is your plan, I am leaving for home now!"

"Not so fast," Ted said. "I could make your life at your school difficult if I shared what you are doing."

"Are you blackmailing me?" I said.

Ted did not answer, however; I realized I might as well go with the flow and let my professional husband Bill deal with Ted later.

"OK," I said, "where is John?"

Ted replied, "He will be here in a minute."

When john arrived, I was pleased to see he was a good-looking man. He came over to me and tried to kiss me. I knew hookers often don't kiss their Johns, so I turned my cheek. This didn't deter John he just pulled me close and reached in my blouse to expose my very erect tits. He leaned down and fondled and started to kiss my engorged nipples. After a few minutes, I undid his belt and pulled down his pants and shorts. John was not as large as Ted, but he had nothing to be ashamed of. I knew I could speed up things if I deep throated him, so I started a very messy blow job.

Before he was about to cum, I stopped, put a condom on his cock and got naked. John wasted no time before penetrating me. I was surprised how long he lasted. I felt abandoned and betrayed by Ted. No doubt an experienced hooker would rate me very poorly as a prostitute that night, but I was on the verge of tears. I just wanted it over so I could go home.

John soon got off me and went to the bathroom to clean up. Once dressed he asked me where he should put the money, I said, "I don't care." He put it on the dressed and left. I could see a couple one hundred-dollar bills in the pile.

I went to the bathroom to clean up, brush and floss, and get dressed. When I come out of the bathroom Ted was there and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Home!" I said.

He started to block my way, but I guess my determined look changed his mind. As I stepped through the door, I told him to never call me again.

It was early, so I drove past the house without stopping, I wanted to see if the kids were in bed. There was still activity in the house, so I drove down the street and parked. I touched up my makeup since I was not crying any more. In one half hour I drove home and parked.

As soon as I was in Bills arms, I was crying again. He led me to our room where I told him what had happened.

Bill was quick to understand and formulate a plan, but at that time he told me not to worry he would look after things.

His plan was to set up my phone so I could record the conversation with Ted without his knowledge. Bill could listen in if he chose.

Ted was in the habit of calling or texting every day or so, however; that stopped until the Monday before he would normally come to town.

I thought I was over Ted, but the moment I saw his name on the call display I realized how addicted I was to him. It was like quitting smoking. I was so excited, and my mind was instantly rationalizing that maybe his plan for me was OK.

Fortunately, I had the presents of mind to touch the record button on my phone. We talked and laughed until the conversation moved to Ted's plan for Friday. Ted told me he had two "customers" set up after which we could have some great hot sex. I felt a coldness sweep over my body. I said, "I told you I did not want to be a hooker for you or anybody else." I hung up the phone.

Seconds later Ted rang back. He reminded me of the power he had to make my life difficult so, as Bill had coached me, I reluctantly agreed to meet Ted at his hotel room at 7:30 Friday evening.

Friday, Bill and I arrived at 7:20, I had received the room number in a text from Ted earlier so we went straight to the room.

Surprisingly Ted had boxed the door with the night lock making it much easier for us, since we wouldn't have to use the plan we had practised for Bill to get into the room. I knocked on the door and Ted hollered, "It's open."

Bill and I quickly blew each other a kiss and I left to wait in the car.

I ,Bill, burst into the room and Ted yelled, "What in the fuck are you doing here?"

I said, "We have to talk."

At that moment Ted started to walk towards me. The moment his hands touched me I made my move and less than two seconds later he was face down on the floor and I was putting hand cuffs on him.

I then turned to the man sitting on the couch who was looking very scared.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I am here to-o-o," he said as he looked away from me.

"You are here to fuck my wife?" I asked. "Well as you see she is not here. Take out your drivers' licence and place it on that end table, then go and sit on the floor in the corner."

I took pictures of the licence front and back. Then I turned to Ted and replaced my good, fast action hand cuffs, with zip ties. I said, "Ted I thought you had a good thing going with Julie, but you had to spoil it with your desire to pimp her out. She told you she didn't want any part of a life as a prostitute, and I am here now to confirm that. You may be able to make our life uncomfortable with what you could tell our friends and acquaintances, but I could make your life downright unbearable with what I know about you. From now on do not try to contact Julie in a way. If she wants to reach you, she has your number, do you understand?" he nodded his head I repeated, "Do you understand? say it out loud!" He said it loud and clear.

I asked them if either of them had a pocketknife and "the John" said he did.

I told him to wait ten minutes then he could cut the zip tie to free Ted.

Julie greeted me with a loving hug as I got in the car. Her makeup was a mess from crying.

Epilogue:

For the next month, our love life consisted of a lot of hugging and kissing but no intercourse. We realized how precious our love for each other was.

Some time after the first month we started to role play. We shared our thoughts during these sessions. Julie was reluctant at first to admit she sometimes thought of Ted during the role play. We tried to explain our feelings.

Julie:

For me it was the thrill I received knowing that this man I was fucking was turned on by me, he desired me and satisfied me in a way my husband couldn't. I was also immensely excited to take a fresh creampie home to Bill. The orgasms I had from his tongue as he reclaimed me were wonderful.

Bill:

I can not possibly explain how the angst, jealousy, and fear I experience when Julie went out to her lover was in any way pleasurable but somehow it was and is, and the thrill of seeing her freshly fucked pussy waiting for me to reclaim it, is impossible to describe.

If any of you reading this can help explain this lifestyle, we would be glad to read your comment.

It has been a year since this took place. Since then we have found, with a bit of help from George and Cher, two steady lovers for Julie. She dates three or four times a month.

Bill and Julie