All Comments on 'The Slippery Slope Ch. 01'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Nothing original

Sorry - but this seems to be just another retread of the same storylines that infect hundreds of stories here.

But, keep trying and try to think of a storyline that is in some fashion unique - perhaps more character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why

So many cuck stories??

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
No Interest

Poor subject, poorly done with only a promise of a surprising turn of events in Chapter 2, I shall not be holding my breath! 2** but worth MUCH LESS!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

If you're "reluctant," then don't fucking do it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A couple of problems with this story

She's not a "hotwife" - she's a cheating slut. She shows her husband that she has no love or respect for him. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Then she exposes herself to every sexually transmitted disease known to man. And for what? A big cock? If she wasn't satisfied with her husband's dick, why did she get married to him in the first place? You paint her as a self-centered, manipulative cunt. Why would her husband touch her with a ten foot pole or stay married to her? Is he a complete idiot? With your lead characters dumber than stumps and their actions beyond reason, there's nothing about this mess that is even remotely sexy, erotic or entertaining. I expect you will get bombed and deservedly so. The story you wrote and posted is impossible to like, even for a fictional tale.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

and why would he want the slut now grow some balls and get the hell out let anybody that wants her have her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Martial arts, strong body, police,.... 4 inch cock !!!????!!!!

You lost me there. Another vomitive drivel rising from the latrine. Nil points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I dont know

After all that time of a great relationship one quick talk with another couple leads to this? And for her to humiliate him? She could just screw other guys but be discrete and not turn down husband. Those are still his girls. Ted needs an ass kicking and hubby needs a nice tight pussy. Plenty of lonely women out there that wouldnt mind a fat cock even at 4 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What!

He put on a nightgown?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Should have explored

Catch and release... she catches some viral STD and he releases her with a divorce.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
More garbage

Such a stupid story. Please stop here. It doesn't need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck a Doodle Do

Just another sad and perverted story that escaped the quarantine of Cuck Town. Another writer fixated at emasculating the husband and making the wife a whore with no consequences. Just another ridiculous tale of a loving wife becoming an instant slut with hubby becoming a idiotic and moronic cuck. Awful.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

They all need smacked as hard as humanly possible on both ends. They are making fools of themselves. He needs to divorce her petty (yes, that's petty, not pretty) ass and get out of town and out of the bank with as much as he possibly can. Why he would want STD city disease central is confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good

Pacing seemed a bit quick and there were lost opportunities for hot conversations. For example, in the bar before she left with Ted. That's money left on the table. But overall a good read. Still, five stars from me to offset all the howlers shaking their cages. Keep writing.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
Thousands of very bad and sick stories like this one...

Thousands of very bad and sick stories like this one...All with the same plot and characters...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

He gets her off orally - Is his tongue more than four inches long?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4" falling out? She must have a bucket!

Before I start, kudos for the warning, though it seems the usual brigade ignored it... really with a good warning up front, why not move on? Or do you get off on reading stories you hate?

Goingstrong has not mentioned STIs, or other diseases, and it's their universe, so I assume they don't exist. If they are mentioned, the author has to own it!

A girl I knew had a rhyme - long and thin, slips right in; short and thick does the trick.

Talk to any woman and given a choice (within certain limits) most will take girth over length every day.

A marriage where sex is in the doldrums, is not a good example of a strong marriage. There is a reason the sex has died, it may well be a strong, sexless marriage, but unusual where both are capable.

Taking ages building up to asking is not a good example of communication. And these are the couple that inspired them?

Missed the chance for discussions before and I bet ch2 has no aftermath.

Missed the chance to raise the angst with a conversation with Helen.

Personal hate is wives being marked, especially under the sense of ownership by the bull. It's stuff like this that moves stories from cuckold/hot wife to cucky wimp... the husband should kick off about shit like that or he's going to end up asking permission to have sex with his wife.

Overall not too bad, but too rushed.

Tootight1Tootight1over 3 years ago
loved the story

and looking forward to the next chapter. The story seemed real enough. There also seemed to be some things missing, maybe. If it really happened then he would probably be too excited to remember all the things that happened, at the same time if it didn't and was just a wanker bit, then forgetting some of the finer details, like have i lost my wife never occurs. He actually seemed to enjoy the whole thing but it sounded like there wasn't much discussion about it. What should i wear, what part would you like to play, do you want to join? no questions in sounding out the scenario. I did enjoy it and could see myself in his position easily.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 3 years ago

Human trafficking, pedos, Pre-birth abortion, Lack of respect for the law, child sexual abuse, just to name a few things.It seems to me like one thing we could certainly use would be a morality police!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Giving you a five because of the looming elephant. And for good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring…. Same old WACC stuff. Tiny dick, wife’s a size queen slut. How original.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous