The Slow Seduction of Matt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he knew it, Anna was kissing him, and he was returning her heated kisses. When their lips parted, Adam was right there waiting to kiss Matt. They kissed hungrily and all the kissing between Anna and Adam was starting to arouse him. He could feel Adam's fingers in his hair as they kissed, and their tongues were dueling and dancing before they parted ways. Matt's drunk mind did not want the kisses with Adam to end. He was hot and hunky and Matt was not rational enough from the alcohol right now to think about the fact that he could end up cheating on Josh if things continued beyond kissing.

"God, that sight will never get old," Anna pointed out, as Adam and Matt began making out again. "So fucking hot."

The kissing went on for what felt like hours but was only minutes. Matt was kissing both Adam and Anna with fervor and soon enough both the red-blooded men had tents in their pants. Anna first rubbed Adam's hard on and then she placed her hand on Matt's over his jeans and groped and squeezed it with a big smile on her face. Here she was between two hard hunky men making out with them and watching them make out with each other. It was hot.

The room was spinning. In his drunk state, Matt let Anna fondle him, all reasoning gone out the window from the drinking. Was it Anna's hand or Adam's? He really was not sure at this point; he just knew that it felt good.

He felt lips on his and knew them to be Anna's since they were softer. He groaned against her mouth as her hand continued to squeeze and grip his erection over the fabric of his pants. He got bigger and harder and made no argument when Anna brought his hands to her big tits and made them squeeze them.

When she released Matt's hands, he continued to clumsily feel her breasts over her blouse. Her nipples were erect, so he stroked his thumbs over them both at the same time, thinking in his mind how soft and feminine her body felt compared to Josh's. It was not a disgusting feeling, but he was not exactly thinking intelligently either through his alcoholic haze.

Anna broke the kiss with a smug grin on her face. "Do you like my tits, Matt?" She asked, pushing them up for him to continue to grope and fondle.

"Yeah," Matt answered, on instinct. "I mean, no. I mean I don't know." He was so deeply confused in that moment. His head was spinning and all he could think about was having sex with Adam. It was not registering that it was sexual with Anna yet.

"What about you, Adam? Do you like them?" Anna asked, turning to Adam and letting him cop a feel.

"Hell yeah," Adam answered, like such a typical horny teenager. "They're great! I would love to suck on them. Would you like to suck on them too, Matt?"

"Uh huh," Matt answered, not even really registering what he was saying since he was in such an agreeable state. "I'd like to suck on your balls too." God, he loved to suck on balls as he jerked a big, hard cock. It was clear to Adam and Anna the way that Matt was slurring his words that he was drunk right now.

"Why don't we play a game?" Anna suggested.

Matt just grunted. Adam tilted his head to the side with curiosity. "What game did you have in mind?"

"Strip poker, of course," Anna replied, with a devilish gleam in her doe brown eyes.

Adam shrugged nonchalantly. "Nah, I'm not into that. Why don't we just go to your room and fuck?"

Anna rolled her shoulders, mimicking Adam's nonchalant shrug. "Nah, I'm not into that." Even though she was, she did not really feel like giving in to Adam that easily. She was feeling frisky tonight and she was not just going to bend over backwards for the guy that she had just met earlier today.

Adam seemed really annoyed. "You're a fucking cock tease, girl." And then he left behind a stunned Anna and Matt.

"Well that was rude," Anna finally remarked. "He was kind of a prick, let's be honest."

Matt shrugged. He had been quiet through the whole conversation between Adam and Anna before Adam stormed out the door feeling like he had been robbed. But Anna did not seem to miss a beat.

She turned to Matt with a grin and then bopped his nose with her finger. "I'll get the cards! Unless you want to play truth or dare instead?"

Thankfully, Matt was starting to come down from his drunken stupor. "I think I should go to bed."

Anna pouted, clearly disappointed. "Aw, come on, Matt. Do not be a party pooper like Adam was! I promise that I will make it worth your while."

Her voice was so sultry and seductive that Matt could not resist. "Okay, fine. Strip poker it is." Could he think enough to concentrate on it? Well he was going to find out! He figured there was no harm in it. It was just between friends, right? He had already forgotten that just a half hour before Anna's hand had been playing with his hard cock through his jeans.

Anna squealed with excitement and got the cards. She dealt them a hand and Matt lost the first round so he stripped off his shirt. He lost the second and third hand, so off went first his shoes and then his socks.

"I'm beginning to regret my decision to play strip poker with you," he joked, laughing loudly. He was more loosey goosey when he was drunk and though he was much more conscious of what was going on right now, he had a long way to go before he was fully rational.

Thankfully, Matt won the next round. "Yes! Alright, um. Take off your shirt first." He commanded.

Anna just smirked. "Why, Matt, if I didn't know you were gay, I'd think you were trying to get me naked," she teased, with a cute little laugh as he rolled his eyes with a smile. Her blouse came off to reveal a pink lacey bra underneath that left little to the imagination.

"Very funny," Matt quipped, with a smirk. "Next hand. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!"

Of course, Anna won the next hand. Matt stood up with a grumble about her cheating and unfastened his jeans, letting them fall to the floor. Thank God he wore boxers today. But if she managed to win one more hand, he was going to be at a severe disadvantage here because he would be naked.

Lucky for him the next round was a win for him. Anna chuckled and stood up and stripped off her short skirt. She was now in only her bra and panties, as she had already taken her high heels off the second that she came into the house, so she had a disadvantage over Matt there.

"Maybe we should stop and switch to truth or dare," Matt said, getting a little uncomfortable with their state of undress. He knew what would happen if he lost his boxers. If she lost the next round, she was going to either reveal her tits or pussy and he wasn't sure he was so comfortable with that even though he had seen her naked way back when he had spied on her and Brad having sex. That felt like ages ago now, though, and she did not know about what he had seen. He was not about to tell her either.

"God, you are such a prude," Anna said, with a smirk. She got up and poured them both three more shots and they both drank them back to back.

As soon as his third glass slammed down on the table, Matt's phone buzzed in his pants on the floor and he fished it out of his pocket and looked at the text that came through and let out a groan.

"Ugh, it's Josh. He is stuck at work for a few more hours. Looks like he's finally going to be pulling an all-nighter," Matt murmured, wondering if that sentence even made sense. Was he making sense? Was anything making sense? His head was feeling fuzzy again from the alcohol he just consumed.

"That sucks," Anna said, dealing out another round of cards.

Matt seemed to have now forgotten about their lack of clothes from the alcohol he just swallowed. He wished Adam were still there with them. Their kisses had been super-hot. In the end though he had seemed like a little bit of a stuck-up jerk. Who does not like some good old-fashioned strip poker? Apparently snob nosed bisexual men.

Anna lost the next hand. When she took off her bra, Matt could not help but stare at her now naked tits. Her nipples were instantly hard from the sudden onslaught of cold chilly air. He had a brief flashback of her big breasts bouncing as she rode Brad. He snapped himself out of it and looked at her face, seeing her beautiful smile across the table, and a mischievous little twinkle in her eyes.

"Okay. Truth or dare time. I dare you to feel me up," Anna said, with a big smirk on her features.

"But I didn't even choose dare," Matt objected, leaning back in his seat. "That's not how the game works!"

Anna scoffed and rolled her eyes. She stood up from her chair and walked over to Matt and straddled his lap, placing her hands on his strong shoulders. As soon as she was settled, she leaned in and kissed his nose. "I dare you to feel me up. You did it earlier without an issue. What is the problem now, Matt?" she asked, with a seductive smirk on her features.

Matt was not sure he was comfortable with the direction of where this was going. Anna rolled her eyes when he made no move to touch her and grabbed his hands and placed them on her luscious round globes. They felt firm and soft all at once in his hands. After a moment of just holding them he began to squeeze and grope them, rolling his fingers over the hard nipples. Maybe it was the alcohol, but they felt good. Soft and pillowy and yet somehow stiff at the same time. It was so different than touching a man's chest but not entirely terrible.

"Do you like them, Matt?" Anna asked, her voice lower than normal.

"They're okay, I guess," Matt said, and then realized that sounded kind of shitty. But he was gay! What did she expect?

"Just okay? Don't be afraid to tell me how you really feel, Matt," Anna murmured.

Matt squeezed them more and gave her nipples a firm pinch like he would if he were teasing Josh. This made Anna gasp, so he did it again, pinching and pulling on her hard nips.

"Oh, yeah, just like that!" Anna exclaimed, arching her back to give Matt better access to her firm globes.

Matt squeezed her tits hard, continuing to grasp her nipples between his fingers and give them firm tugs, becoming a bit more aggressive with his actions. It was not long before Anna was writhing on his lap while she let out little purrs and moans of pleasure, grinding down onto the growing hardness between Matt's legs. He was only in boxers and he could feel her pert ass rubbing along every inch of his now expanding flesh. It was only natural that he was getting a hard on but he was still silently cursing his traitorous organ for responding in such a way to a woman of all people.

Anna leaned in and broke him out of his thoughts as she kissed him deeply. They started to make out as he continued to play with her tits. It was all getting extremely sexual now. Still, he kept fondling her body, his mind in a bit of a haze from all the alcohol he had consumed so quickly.

But not enough for him to not snap out of it. Matt realized just how serious this was getting. It was too much, and he heard her sigh of disappointment as he withdrew his hands from her body and held onto the sides of the chair below him. "I think we should stop now, Anna. As fun as this has been, we have let things go too far. I'm gay and this is getting a little too weird for me."

"Not yet, Matt, please! We are having so much fun, aren't we? Just a few more kisses," she begged, panting hard as she stayed still on his lap.

She kissed him again and he could not help but kiss her back. He thrust his tongue into her mouth and found himself grabbing her big tits again before he could stop himself, pawing and squeezing them hard. He pinched her rock-hard nipples, enjoying the sound of her squeals against his lips.

When she started squirming on his lap from what he was doing, his erection returned. He was so fucking horny right now it was beyond crazy. He reasoned it had to have been his earlier kisses with Adam. There was no way that Anna was arousing him like this. She couldn't be, right?

Anna reached down between them and began to grope and stroke his hard cock as they kissed. He slapped her hand away and kept kissing her as an almost apology that he had to do that, his mind getting lost in a haze. She relented for the moment but as their kisses continued, she reached for him again and this time could not find the willpower to stop her.

Matt moaned against Anna's lips as she squeezed and groped his shaft over the thin cotton of his boxers. Her sneaky hand suddenly left him to slide into the slit in them so she could grip his thick meaty cock within. She started stroking him up and down, jerking him off as he kept feeling her soft, pillowy tits.

Their moans were getting louder as they fed hungrily at each other's mouths. Matt was too far gone now and wanted to cum. He no longer cared that Anna was a woman, right now it was about sexual gratification. It was not like they were fucking.

"Does that feel good, Matt?" Anna asked, sucking on his lips.

Matt groaned as her fist flew up and down the full length of his turgid rod. "Oh, yeah! I'm gonna cum soon."

"I want you to cum on my tits," Anna said, moving off his lap to the floor. She squished her big boobs together and looked up at Matt with a seductive smile on her face. "Fuck them, Matt. Fuck my tits!"

Matt began humping his hips, the feel of her large tits surrounding his big shaft heavenly. He fucked her tits for a few minutes more and felt the familiar tingling in his balls. "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah!" He gritted his teeth as his release came closer and closer.

Anna lay down on the floor for him and beckoned him over by crooking her finger at him. The urge to cum was too great to deny for him now, so he moved to the floor and straddled her torso, grabbing her tits and pulling them frantically together around his cock. He started fucking her breasts wildly, letting out loud grunts and groans as her soft warm flesh stroked every inch of his large dick.

His breathing and pace sped up and it was not long before his cum was shooting out like a rocket all over her face and open mouth. He pulled back from her and jerked the rest of his seed out of his pulsing and throbbing flesh all over her tits until he was spent and could give her no more.

He breathed heavily, coming down from his high. He watched as Anna used her fingers to collect all his hot sticky seed off her skin before bringing it to her mouth to suck her fingers clean. She gathered a bit more and brought her fingers over to Matt's lips and he obediently licked and sucked his own spunk off her feminine digits.

"You taste as good as I thought you would," Anna murmured, a satisfied smirk on her face.

Matt immediately felt guilty over what he had done. Had he just cheated on Josh? He had just felt Anna up and then fucked her tits. It was not like they had fucked or anything, but it had gone way farther than it ever should have.

"What did we do?" Matt asked, mostly to himself.

Anna smiled and sat up, stroking Matt's face. "It's fine, Matt. You still have your gay card. It was just a little bit of groping and fondling."

"Oh, is that all?" Matt asked, his tone sarcastic and upset. "Is that how Josh is going to see it? Just a little bit of groping and fondling?"

Anna shrugged. "Josh doesn't have to know, Matt. It is not like we did anything bad. So, you came on my tits. Big deal! What do you think could have happened if Adam had stuck around? You might have ended up fucking him. And then you would have really cheated on Josh. So, you dodged a bullet there, right?"

Matt sighed. He was still drunk. That had to be how all of this had happened. "Okay. I really need to go to bed now."

"Kiss me good night," Anna murmured, threading her fingers into the hair at the nape of Matt's neck. He had to admit that he loved it when she did that. And her tone was so inviting that he could not resist her. Kissing her was natural to him now. And he could not deny any longer that he did not enjoy it. Fuck. Was he losing his gay card?

He leaned in and kissed Anna on the mouth. It was intended to be a short kiss, but it never broke. He let out a moan against her lips as they started to make out again. Anna grabbed his hands and brought them to her tits. He squeezed and groped them as if it were a reflex reaction. By now it probably was.

Anna began to stroke his half-hard cock. He batted her hand away and their kissing went on. He let go of her tits and rested his hands on the small of her back. She moved so they slipped down to her ass and he let it go and left them there as their tongues dueled and danced.

Anna moved into his lap on the floor as his hands squeezed her ass over her thin lace panties. When her hand went back to his cock again, he swatted it away once more. But their kisses quickly grew more intense and when Anna went for him again, he did not stop her this time. He had no idea what was wrong with him. He reasoned it was lack of judgment from the alcohol. Would this be happening were he sober? Probably not.

"Please don't go to bed, Matt," Anna whispered against his lips, as her hand wrapped around his firm shaft and began to stroke from base to tip. Every time she reached the spongy head, she did a thing with her fingers that felt so fucking amazing that it took no time to get Matt hard as iron again.

Matt brought his hands back to Anna's breasts. He could not seem to get enough of them. He pinched her nipples and gave them a twist because she seemed to love that. He was now starting to question his sexuality. Never in his life had he ever thought he would enjoy feeling a woman of all things up. He usually preferred hard, muscled chests. Anna was all soft and tender. Somehow, he was enjoying that.

He could feel how wet she was through the thin fabric of her panties as she rubbed her crotch along the full length of him. He knew it would take him some time to cum again. Did he want to again? Hadn't they gone far enough? His head was spinning, and he felt even more drunk than before. He was not thinking straight at all.

Anna raised herself briefly and wiggled around a little, her tongue trailing over his lips to keep him distracted. Matt felt her grab his cock and then he felt a different sensation than her hand, like a firm pressure surrounding his dick. It felt warm, wet, and silky and it was only seconds before Anna had fully seated her pussy on his turgid flesh.

It dawned on him just what had happened, and he ripped his mouth from hers as he began to go into panic. "No! Anna! What are you doing?! We can't do this!"

Anna kissed Matt again before he could say anything more and began to bounce on his dick. He tried to grab her hips to pull her off, but she was moving so fast it was hard to get a firm grip on her. That and it was starting to feel good. Really good. Like nothing he had ever felt before ever in his life which made sense because he had only been with one man his whole life. He could feel her pussy pull as she reached the top of his long length, and then soften as she slid all the way back down to grip and squeeze and milk his hard rod balls deep inside of her.

In a last-ditch effort, Matt grabbed her hair and yanked her mouth off his. "This is wrong, Anna! We have to stop!"

"Stop pretending you don't like it, Matt," Anna whispered into his ear, as she moaned and whimpered whenever he hit all the right spots inside of her. "God your big gay dick feels so fucking good inside of me, Matt! Fuck me! You know you want to. You like it, admit it!"

"No! I'm gay!" Even to him his protests did not sound convincing at all anymore. He could not believe that he was cheating on Josh with Anna. Was Anna right? If Adam had stayed would it have been him instead? Or would this have inevitably happened between him and Anna anyway? He did not know. All he was aware of was how good her warm, velvety heat felt wrapped around every inch of his stiff naked prick in her unprotected pussy.