The Slow Seduction of Matt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you, Matt? Are you?" Anna asked, biting her lip as she rocked and gyrated her hips up and down his thick meaty pole. She had a fair point.

Matt was feeling really turned on now. He reasoned that what has been done was already done. Why turn back?

"Oh, fuck, Anna!" He hissed, laying back on the floor and moving his hands to her hips. He started to thrust up into her with vigor, grunting and groaning as he rammed into her tight little pussy with powerful strokes.

Anna squealed with pleasure, and Matt reached up and grabbed her bouncing tits as she met his thrusts like a wanton whore. "I've wanted this for weeks! Fuck me, Matt! Fuck me hard!"

Matt growled as he sank deeper into her and felt himself already getting close. The way she was bucking and writhing, all the new sensations, his whole body was feeling exciting things that it had never felt prior to this. His gay card was out the window now as he eagerly met her wanton thrusts, raising himself up to kiss her and twist and pull on her nipples.

"I'm gonna cum, Anna," he moaned out, sucking on her tongue as he passionately fed at her lips.

"I want to make you cum, Matt. Cum inside me!" She begged, perfectly squeezing her Kegel muscles around his hard-hung shaft as his thrusts became more and more urgent into her.

That was too much for Matt to bear. He let out a loud yell as he slammed into her as far as he could and came deep inside her milking cunt. It felt so good. He knew by the way her moans escalated with his that she was orgasming with him.

They kissed for a long time afterward and enjoyed the afterglow while it lasted. Anna was the one that slid off his lap and helped him to his feet. She gave him one last kiss with a smile. "I really enjoyed that, Matt. I am going to take a shower. Feel free to join me if you're feeling frisky and want a round two."

Matt had no words. He stared at Anna longingly as she left him standing there with his mouth agape. What had he just done? One thing was for sure. He knew that his life going forward was changed forever. Fuck!

Five minutes later, he joined Anna in the shower.