The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

Belle returned with Melissa, I asked her" Were you good, while away from us?" She nodded her head yes. Belle and I grinned at each other. " Did you play with yourself Melissa?" she nodded her head yes. " Did I give you permission to do that?" Melissa's eyes widened and she shivered, no her head shook. "Come here Melissa." I laid her over my lap and Belle handed me a hairbrush. First I swatted her about 20 times with my hand then used the brush. We were both soaked and Melissa had about three climaxes, before I got to 25 strokes of the brush. I smiled at Belle, this little one would make us rich. Now we got busy with more lessons for the little slave. Belle danced and then Melissa did. Everytime, Melissa missed a step or didn't get it right, I slapped her with a short quirt. When she finally had the dance right, her juices were running down her legs and her genitals were swollen and red, and the rash of desire was all over her body, even her eyes were glazed with lust.

"Belle, go bring me Stephen." Belle hurried to the hold. Stephen was the Field supervisor for Paradise Acres, my plantation, a large black man with an extraordinary cock, Melissa was in for quite a treat.

Back in the cabin, Stephen looked at the situation, and the small frail slave in front of him, and you could see his cock grow. I smiled at him." Fuck the slut Stephen." He threw her on the floor and shoved into her pussy without a thought, if that is what the Master desired, that is what he got. It was quick and fast, animal fucking at it's best. Melissa looked like a small rag doll as he shoved her back and forth, it was clear she was in pain, it was clear she was orgasmic, from the first time he thrust into her. Several minutes later, he was ready to come and looked to me his Master." Come but not in her pussy, Stephen, I have need to keep her empty for yet awhile." He pulled out and shoved into her mouth, deep into her throat. You could see the bulge of his cock as he rammed it in and out ,see her shiver with pain and lust, but she swallowed again and again until he was dry, then licked him clean , and thanked him. Melissa had learned her lessons well.

I threw him a gold piece and told him not to spend it all in one place. Stephen bowed his head, and backed out of the cabin.

Melissa lay on the floor where she had been discarded. "Come here Melissa, suck me now." Crawling to me, she opened her mouth ,and I stuck my cock in deep ,she teased and played, and titillated me till I was hard, then I pushed her gently to the ground. Removed her anal plug and using her natural lubrication, I played with her ass. Belle fingered her clit and pussy. Melissa came and came again. She was so relaxed that three of my fingers fit into her ass with no pain. It was time, I placed her on all fours and pushed into her ass, slowly but steadily, she was valuable property to me. You took time training valuable property. I could not believe her former master had never used her tiny, cute and very provocative ass. She was coming from the first moment I touched her. When I had spent myself, I picked her up and dropped her into the lukewarm bath water." Wash yourself." She was worth more and more every time I saw her, how stupid her owner had been, my luck as usual was phenomenal.

"Belle fetch the bullwhip." When Melissa was clean, we cuffed her and hung her from the ceiling hooks, her toes just barely touching the floor, and gagged her. "I want you to understand this is for fun, not punishment your a very good girl and I think you will be glad when we are finished with this little experiment." I hit her once, then again. Never had she felt the bite of a good whip, or the strokes of a man who knew how to use one. Soon she was moaning and crying out, around her gag. The juices were running down her legs, I took her higher and higher and then said "Melissa fly for me, come now, and I hit her again. "She soared into a climax like none we had ever seen, it went on and on and on ,till she passed out.

When she came too, she was cradled on the floor within my arms, we had been oiled her skin, and wrapped her into a blanket. We were talking about her, and how much money she would bring for she was so unique.

She whispered, " Master, why am I like this?" I kissed her softly "no one knows, but it is a gift and your new Master, I guarantee you ,will appreciate it. "

She fell back asleep.

During the rest of the voyage, we taught her all the many other things ,and sexual tricks, she needed to know to please a man. We used her several times a day, and she never failed to suprise us with her ability to climax from whatever we did to her. When the ship docked in New Orleans, she was as ready as possible.

Thanks to the many messages, I had sent at each stop there were seven men waiting to see and inspect the new slave prior to auction. She was sleek, clean, well groomed, all curves and glowing health,, her hair now a beautiful white blond.

She looked like a small innocent child, which I was counting on, to at least double her price. Examined she was always so wet it was like she was in constant heat. Twice she came just from the men's exploration of her inner passages, once while being paddled by me in demonstration of her passions, it didn't hurt her price at all.

The next morning I accepted bids on her, and when it was all over, her new owner had paid $40,000.00. I turned her and her papers over to him, and kissed her good-bye. Telling her to be good, or be prepared to be punished and laughed when she turned her face and stuck out her tongue.

Now it was time for Belle to return to the management of our whorehouse, another one of my businesses, and me to my plantation. My legal wife would not tolerate her on the land, and only left her in peace because she feared the voodoo powers of my powerful and seductive mistress.

"Till the weekend my love. Take care and don't forget to deposit the money." Belle smiled "minus my ten percent of course." I kissed her deeply it would have to last me almost a week.

Laughing, I replied " Of Course,"and off I rode. Had I turned around I might have seen the silent tears she shed as she watched me go, but that's another story.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers
12