All Comments on 'The Slut Buried Deep Inside Me'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Good story, only objection is the term slut. If a guy fucks around he's a stud and is admired, however if it's a woman she's a slut and an object of scorn. Get real it's now the 21st century and us girls enjoy both a bit of a change now and then and a nice hard fuck, just accept it.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Mea culpa, Dr Beulahthebrit. You are, of course, completely right about the term slut. Maybe I'm stuck in the 20th century, but I'll try to improve and get with the program! Thanks for your comment, and correction, and I'm glad you liked the story! ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She has no business marrying anyone, and in this case, the term 'slut' applies perfectly.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 3 years ago

Open mind, open legs, open marriage? Five stars. Well done. Variety is the spice of her life.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyalmost 3 years ago

One of the best and most enjoyable stories I have read on here in a long time.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 3 years ago

Fun story. The main character kept making bad choices but it all seemed to work out for her in the end.

WittonWittonalmost 3 years ago

Not exactly what I expected, but worth 5 stars - sort of a mélange of Ashon and DrSpin mixed with what I've come to think of your regular style

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

Obviously she’s had a live changing experience other than her divorce. I was surprised as to her being with her ex’s close friends but they did lush for her. Maybe it was a form of revenge. However, her deep love for Phillip became apparent and a wonderful twist to end the story. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is what's wrong with men writing from women's perspectives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...