The Slut Buried Deep Inside Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

"Since we're having kids, we should be married," he said.

"Kids?" I asked.

"You never know. Your pregnancy could be twins," he replied. I giggled.

The wedding was a small affair. By the time we got married, I was three months pregnant, and so too was Jane. Mark had hooked up with Joy, Joe had hooked up with Maribeth, and the big surprise was Susan Abbott, who was tearing up the sheets with Philip's older brother, Barry. All eight (counting Jane and Randy) were invited to the wedding. The only one not invited, and also not even welcome, was Little Ms. Gonorrhea. The wedding was within the bounds of normal, with Philip and I exchanging vows under the big oak tree in the park, and with Mark, who was an ordained pastor via some kind of online nonsense, legally marrying us. He left out the 'forsaking all others' part of the marriage vows, at my insistence.

The unusual part of the marriage came after the party, when Jane, Randy, Joy, Mark, Maribeth, Joe, Susan Abbott and Philip's brother Barry, all stayed around for the party in our hotel suite. It was an underwear only party, until midnight, and then it was birthday suits only, followed by a sexual free for all. Philip's brother Barry was the first to score with me, and he was followed by Joe and Mark, and, finally, my new hubby for the second time, Philip himself. Randy had fucked Jane and Joy, once each, and Susan three times. He had nothing left for me, but you know, I didn't mind.

We named our son Randy. I never liked the name Christian. Jane and Randy named their daughter Joan. The two kids seem to enjoy each other's company, and so too do their parents. Once the two kids are asleep, at times when there's a baby and adult sleep over, the real fun begins. Shades of Key West, you could say, as a bit of swapping has been known to occur, occasionally interrupted by a little breast feeding. Randy is a hungry little tiger, with a tiny stomach. I don't mind. I don't mind anything, anymore; I'm still on a high about having Philip back in my life, and for keeps. Plus, I have the bonus of my two Randy's, too, don't I?

On special occasions, we invite the gang over. Barry seems to have a thing for me, and he fucks me silly every time. It works out, because Philip's desire for Susan Abbott has seemed never to wane. Well, at least it's all in the family, right?

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers
12