The Slut In Her

Story Info
Anna, a teenager finds out what she is really made off.
5.8k words
4.27
16.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna skipped down the street from the high rise where she lived with her parents. There were three of them and they all had twelve floors and sat on a hill. During the winter, cars with front-wheel drive would have a problem coming up the street if it wasn't properly sanded and salted.

Now it was a warm glorious day at the end of May with just another week of school and then the summer holidays. Maybe this was what gave Anna's skips some extra bounce. She reached the bus stop which only had one person waiting. It was a man in his late forties, and Anna knew him in passing. They nodded a morning hello. Anna leaned against the post with the sign for the bus stop and the man stood a few yards away smoking a cigarette.

The man puffed on his cigarette and when Anna looked away zoomed in on the curve of her ass. She wore a light yellow summer dress that ended halfway down her tanned thighs and she wore flat shoes. He had seen her around for many years and watched her grow up from a little girl to a stunning young woman who was quite tall. He guessed around five/eight or so. While he watched her, she put on lip gloss and her full lips looked so soft. The man had to look away since things had begun to stir in his pants.

The bus arrived and when Anna got on she saw her best friend Jenny sitting alone in the back row.

"Hey, you, how are you," asked Anna when she sat down next to her.

"I'm fine, and you? God, I can't wait for this school year to be over."

Anna offered her friend a piece of gum and then said, "Yeah, you are right about that. Did I tell you I signed up for a painting class in June?"

"No, I mean I know you like to paint but not that you had signed up."

"Yeah, it's in the church, twice a week, Wednesdays and Saturdays.

A couple of stops later, two boys about the girls' age got on and when they saw them they waved and made their way to them.

"Max is so cute," squealed Jenny.

"Yeah, he is. Has he asked you out yet?"

Jenny didn't have time to answer before the boys slumped down in the next to last seats. "Ready for school?" asked Max. His friend Jonas was a quiet type with acne and thick glasses. Max was neither a jock or a nerd, he fell somewhere in-between and had a crush on Jenny. At night he would lie in his bed stroking his cock fantasizing about her lips wrapped around it. Maybe he would get lucky when school was over but first, he had to build up the courage to ask her out.

"No, I wanted to stay in bed," said Anna.

"Doing what?" said Jonas and chuckled.

Anna felt chills run down her spine. Jonas wasn't a bad guy but the few times he actually spoke it was mostly hinting to some sexual activity.

"None of your business."

"Oh, don't be like that, Anna," he continued.

"Fuck off, Jonas."

The rest of the way Anna looked out the window while Max and Jenny chatted. They would make a cute couple. Anna herself had never had a boyfriend, and at eighteen that was a bit strange. She chalked it down to bad luck. Jenny who was almost a year older had had a year-long relationship with a guy that had ended after Easter. She had told her that Mikael and she had had sex and it was a wonderful experience after the first one which had hurt.

Anna had nodded and congratulated her friend on losing her virginity. Anna herself had no plans on doing so anytime soon. She did play with herself and the fact that Jonas had hinted to it was what had made her angry. So what if she rubbed her pussy? That was none of his business. She preferred to do it in the morning before taking her shower. She became very wet and had quickly learned it wasn't very nice to sleep directly afterward and she was too cozy to get up and shower at night.

She would lie on her back and let her fingertips dance over her shaved pussy. Jenny thought it was a bit strange that she did that but Anna just liked the softness of her skin. Once her pussy was moist and clit swollen she would slide two fingers across it and inside. If she was really horny she would roll over on all fours which made her feel like a dirty slut. Anna actually smiled to the window thinking about herself with her ass in the air and two fingers inside her pussy.

The bus stopped at the bottom of the road that lead up to the school and the teenagers got off. It was still a few minutes until the bell would ring so they loitered in the schoolyard talking and laughing with their friends. Jenny kept looking at Max who was goofing around with some other boy.

"If he doesn't ask you out by the last day of school, you need to do it," said Anna.

"Fuck that, I will give him two days and then I will do it. My pussy is craving cock and I bet he has a really nice one."

Anna laughed at her friend's crude words. Jenny had always been a bit foul-mouthed but she loved her friend anyway.

After school, instead of going on the bus with Jenny and the others Anna walked the short distance to the church. She wanted to know if she needed to buy any materials for her class.

She opened the large door and stepped into the silence that was the empty church. It wasn't very big but could fit about a hundred people. Anna had been there for funerals and one wedding. She heard a door open and then close. Footsteps followed that echoed in the large room.

A man became visible at the front and when he saw her, waved at her.

"How can I help you?"

Anna walked up to him and when she came closer she noticed that it wasn't Lars the young priest who she had known for years.

This guy was much, much older and short. He reminded her of a little gnome. "I'm looking for Lars. I have signed up for the painting course."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to tell you but Lars had to go away to visit his sick mother. I will be teaching the course. My name is Sven."

He put out his hand and when Anna took it, it was dry and warm. He put his other hand on top of hers and looked up into her eyes. He was a good head shorter than Anna. "We will have such a good time, won't we?" he said and squeezed her hand.

"Yeah, I'm sure." she let go of him and turned to leave.

"See you next week, Anna."

She didn't say anything but wondered how he had known her name since they had never met.

The last week of school went by in slow motion. Each day seemed longer than the previous to Anna and Jenny. Jenny had made good on her promise and she and Max were now officially a couple. She had told Anna that they had fucked on their second day. Max had taken her to the little lake close to where she lived and there on the grass he had licked her pussy until she moaned so loud the birds had flown away. When she opened his pants and took out his cock she sighed with pleasure. Long and quite thick it made her yelp when he pressed it inside her and then fucked her in a missionary position before rolling her over and taking her from behind. When he came over her bare back the hot cum on her skin made her shiver in delight.

It all sounded a bit dirty to Anna. It was one thing having her own fingers inside her but a boy's cock, what could that do that she couldn't do better? Then there was the cum. Jenny had explained it was quite gooey and sticky. Never get it in your hair, it's a bitch to get out without washing it, she had told the shocked Anna. No, Anna was sure about it now, cock and real sex could wait. But could it really? She had caught herself having visions of Jenny naked with her legs wide apart and Max inbetween them while she masturbated. Over the last week the thought of real sex had grown in Anna's mind but she needed a real boyfriend for that, someone who loved and respected her. She knew most of the guys at school would be willing to lose a nut if she let them fuck her, but that wasn't how Anna was.

The first day of the painting course was on a Wednesday and Anna showed up a bit earlier. She had forgotten to ask Sven about the materials so she had called the church to ask. Sven told her all materials would be provided by the church. She was happy about that since she didn't have much money. A few people stood waiting outside the church when she arrived. It was a mixed group, a few girls in Anna's age, some women who were in their thirties and forties but mostly it was older women in their seventies and eighties.

The church door opened and Sven came out. "Follow me," he said and they fell in behind him like little school children follow their teacher on an outing.

He led them to a low slung building behind the church. Inside was a couple of classrooms that Anna guessed were used for religious studies.

"This way," said Sven and opened the door to one of the rooms. Inside, easels were set up and next to each chair in front of it was a small table with pencils and brushes. Tubes of paint lay in a neat row and a clean color pallet to mix the paint on. Anna noticed that each chair had a name on the back of it. She found hers which was in the front row. She sat down and put her purse on the floor next to her. There was a bit of shuffling before everyone was seated. Sven who stood a few feet from Anna gave her a smile and then cleared his throat.

"Welcome everyone; it's nice to see so many of you have an interest in the art of painting. I myself have done it for years and it's a great passion of mine. Some of you are more experienced and I urge to help your fellow students if they need it. I will be coming around to each one of you during the next hour and see how you are doing. Today we will paint this vase." He pointed at a simple blue ceramic vase that stood on a high table so everyone could see it.

Sven had a hard time taking his eyes of Anna. He had placed her right in front of him so he could have a good look without having to crane his neck. She wore a white short skirt that had ridden up on her thigh as she sat down. On top she had a simple blue blouse that she had knotted under her breasts at the height of her navel. The way she looked at him with those innocent eyes made him sure she had no clue to how sexy and hot she was. To him she was a devil's child, sent to earth to make weak men like him leave his beloved church and join the dark prince in hell. Therefore, it was his duty to make Anna into a god fearing teen. He had a dirty secret and that was that he spent a lot of time reading pornographic stories in magazines he bought. He never bought them where he lived but on his way to or from work so the clerk didn't know who he was. At night he would sit on his sofa or lie in bed reading and looking at the pictures of teen girls and masturbate until the cum squirted and then run down his knuckles. He loved the look of their soft skin and the horny eyes that looked back at him from the glossy paper. At home, he would paint young women in all kinds of poses. Sometimes with him fucking them or the girls by themselves masturbating.

Sven took a deep breath and then wandered around the room looking how each of his students was doing. He gave some advice, congratulated, always with a smile and a laugh. When he reached Anna he came up to her from behind. He stood close behind her looking over her shoulder at the canvas. She was quite talented he admitted to himself. But his eyes quickly left the painted vase and looked down her blouse. Her cleavage seemed soft as velvet and the hem of her white bra was visible.

Anna felt Sven behind her but was too concentrated to speak to him. The brush danced over the canvas as she added color to her sketch. She was so into it she hardly noticed that Sven leaned in a bit further. Not until she felt his breath next to her.

"What are you doing?" she almost whispered, so not to disturb the others.

"I'm sorry, I was just fascinated by your work." he said and pulled back.

His mouth had been so close to her neck that she had felt his warm breath on her skin.

"Okay, but you don't have to be so close to me."

Sven took a step to her side so he was standing next to her. She looked up into his dark eyes and saw something there that made her shiver. He was eating her alive. His gaze flicked from her mouth to her eyes down to her boobs and then back up again.

"Stay behind after class," he said. We need to talk about your work.

Anna continued to paint and figured he was going to give her advice on her style or something. A thought nagged in the back of her mind and she kept on coming back to how she had looked at her. It reminded her of the way Max used to stare at Jenny before they got together. She brushed the thoughts away and concentrated on her work.

Her perfume had been intoxicating to Sven. It was light and fruity and behind it was the smell of her soap. In his mind, he could see a naked Anna in the shower soaping her body, the swell of her breasts and her nipples going hard under her touch. The little patch of fluffy hair between her legs when she lathered her pussy. He had an enormous hard-on as the class began to put away their material.

"Well done everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday," he said as the people began to leave.

Anna had put her things away and was sitting on the chair. Sven smiled and waved to the others and when the last one had closed the door he walked up to her. "Come with me."

She followed him out another door and across a small courtyard and into the church. They went up one flight of steps and into what was his private office. Sven sat down at his desk and gestured to Anna to sit on the corner of the desk in front of him. She thought it was a bit strange since there was a free chair available. Instead of arguing with Sven she put her purse on it and then sat where he had indicated. Her skirt rode up and more of her thigh was visible to Sven and he licked his lips.

"So, here we are, Anna."

"Yes, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Instead of answering he began to open his pants as quickly as he could and huis full erection burst out.

"Oh my god, what are you doing, eww!" said Anna and was about to leave.

Sven put a hand on her thigh and held her in place. "Look at it, don't you want to touch it? I know you want too, such a horny little girl like you wants a lot of cocks."

Anna stared at the cock sticking up in front of her. The head was dark red and thick veins criss- crossed the shaft. She had never seen one before so she had no reference to size but it did remind her of the German sausages her mother used to fry.

"Don't be shy, Anna. Touch it."

"No, I won't! You are a dirty old man!"

With surprising speed and strength, Anna suddenly found herself lying across his legs. She could feel his cock poke her in the ribs but what really shocked her was that Sven pulled up her skirt. Then he pulled down her white cotton panties.

"You are a dirty slut and needs a good spanking," he growled.

Before she could protest his hand slapped down on her asscheeks hard enough to make it sting, but not enough to make her cry. As he kept on spanking her, Anna realized to her horror at it felt good. But just as quickly as he had begun Sven stopped and pushed her off him. She ended up on her knees in front of him. His cock was only a foot away and this close she noted a clear liquid was oozing out of the little hole.

"Do you see what you make me do, Anna? This is your entire fault, but I will teach you, I can promise you that. Now go home."

Anna grabbed her purse after pulling up her panties and pushing down her skirt. With her asscheeks burning she left and on her way home tried to comprehend what had just happened. One thing was for sure, her pussy was wetter than it had ever been before.

Anna didn't tell Jenny about what had happened in the priest's office. She wasn't sure if she had done something wrong to make the man do what he had done. Sure, she knew she looked good. Men often looked at her and some even ogled but she had never said or done something to make Sven think she would like to have sex with him. And why would he, she was only eighteen, and he was so much older. There must be women his age he could meet.

On Friday morning after her usual shower, she stood naked in her room in front of the large mirror she had on the door to her bedroom. The sun was shining in and it was warm. She looked at her body reflected back to her. Pink nipples on her C cup boobs, her narrow waist, and rounded hips. She turned sideways and noted the curve of her ass that was perky and firm. She caressed her left ass cheek and closed her eyes. The feeling of Sven's hand landing hard on her bum and the smacking sound coming from the spanking made her knees week. Was she a bad girl, did she need a spanking? Maybe he knew about her masturbating, but how could he? She quickly got dressed in blue tight shorts and a simple white T-Shirt and then was out the door. When she arrived at the bus stop the man she knew in passing was smoking as usual. Anna had an idea. She walked up to him and said, "You are Mr. Johansson, right?"

The man threw his cigarette on the ground. "Yes, I am. How did you know that?"

"Your son, Nick, is a few years older than I but we went to the same school before he graduated."

"Yeah, that's right. You are Anna, and your dad works in the post office."

She smiled. "Yes, he does. Anyway, I have a question for you and it might sound strange but I thought you could give me an honest answer."

Mr. Johansson wondered what the delightful young woman wanted to ask him. "Sure."

Anna looked around to make sure no one saw them. "Do you think I am a tease, like do I show off?"

Mr. Johansson was so shocked he blushed and then felt guilty of his own thoughts. "No, of course not, you are just like any other teen girl. You want to look pretty for the boys, I guess."

She flashed him a smile. "Thanks."

The bus arrived and when she got on Mr. Johnsson wanted to fuck her round ass until she begged him to stop. Of course she was a cock tease and a major distraction in his day to day life. He often thought about her and when he made love to his overweight and floppy bodied wife, it was Anna he had in his mind.

The ending of the school year was not a big deal for Anna and her friends. They would be back the following autumn so in the classroom they got their grades. Anna was happy, Jenny not so much. Then the teens trotted off to the church where they would sing some psalms and welcome the summer. Before the singing began Sven said a few words to the assembled teens. Anna sat in the first row with Jenny and Max on her right. She looked up and Sven to see if he would make eye contact with her but he didn't. Looking and the little dirty gnome of a man in front of her made Anna feel uncomfortable at first. Knowing he had laid hands on her body and had made her wet was not a comfortable thought. Jenny must have sensed something. "Are you okay?"

Anna patted her naked thigh, "I'm fine, don't worry."

Sven droned on for a while and then they sang five psalms and ran out of the church to welcome the summer.

Sven went back to his room and sat down heavily in his chair. After rubbing his eyes trying to take away the sight of Anna well-defined camel toe he opened a drawer in his desk and took a healthy swig of schnapps he kept there. He wasn't a big drinker but sometimes a bit of liquid courage was called for.

Anna walked up the stairs making sure she didn't make any noise. She had decided to confront Sven and what he had done to her. Her parents had taught her to stand up for herself and being a head taller than the old man she figured she could defend herself if he came after her. She had kicked a few guys in the nutsack after they had fondled her boobs in the schoolyard over the years, so she knew how to do it.

The door to his office was slightly open and when she peeked inside he saw him sitting behind his desk with a bottle in his hand. She took a deep breath and then walked inside.

Sven dropped the bottle when she stormed in. "Anna, what are you doing here?"

12