The Slut In Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked straight up to the desk and planted her hands flat on it and stared down at him. "I want you to apologize for what you did the other day and promise me you will never do it again."

"Did you go to the police, or tell your parents?" he asked in a weak voice.

"No, I didn't and the reason for that is I don't know what I have done to deserve what you did."

Sven smiled inside. So, if she hadn't told any adult or her parents maybe he was able to convince her of her fault in his actions.

"Anna, please have a seat."

She reluctantly did and leaned back crossing her arms over her breasts. "What? Are you going to apologize now?"

Sven formed a steeple with his hands and put his elbows on the desk. Placing his chin on top of the fingers he sighed. "Anna, Anna, you have no idea, do you?"

She frowned. "About what?"

"What you are and how you make men feel?"

"What's that supposed to mean? I have done nothing."

"Nothing? Just look at you, how you dress, how you flaunt your body for everyone to see."

"I dress like everyone else."

Sven tilted his head a little. "Are you sure about that? Today in church your friend Jenny and the other girls had long skirts on, but you, you wore skin-tight shorts and that flimsy T-Shirt. Why is that?"

"I, I don't know, I guess I didn't see the need to dress up."

Sven leaned back in his chair. Anna had a thin film of sweat on her forehead, either from coming up the stairs or from stress.

"When I look at you, I see a little slut, a whore in the making. Soon you will be spreading your legs for the boys to have their way with you. Letting them fuck you in cars, stairwells, or even in the bushes around the lake."

"No, I won't. I have never been with a boy," said Anna with anger in her voice. How dared this little man talk to her this way?

"I bet you lie on your bed and masturbate thinking about thick cocks stretching your pussy. Admit it!"

Anna swallowed. The way his eyes bore into hers made her feel weak. It had been a bad idea to come here she realized. She should be leaving, but his gaze kept her seated. She heard herself whisper, "Yes, I do."

"I knew it! I bet you fantasies about older men like me."

"No, I don't."

Sven leaned forward again. "C'mon, Anna, admit it. After what happened on Wednesday you can't get the sight of my cock out of your dirty mind."

Anna's head was spinning and she was sweating. She felt a drop run down under her right arm and the T-Shirt stuck to her back.

"Yes, I have."

Sven got up and went around the table standing between her legs. "Open them," meaning his pants.

She looked up at him, her lips quivered but she didn't start to cry. Her cheeks blushed and at that moment her eyes changed. Right in front of Sven, the previous innocent look changed to that of the girls he had seen in the magazines. She slowly undid his belt and then the button ending with pulling down the zipper.

Anna's hands were shaking. One part of her told her to get up and out but another, stronger told her to stay and finally find out if what Jenny had told her was true. In any case, she couldn't stop what she had started. Sven had red Y-front underwear and she could see the outline of his cock behind the fabric. She licked her lips and took a deep breath. His pants had fallen to his ankles and when she pulled down the underwear his cock sprung out relieved from its tight enclosure.

"Oh," was the only thing Anna could say.

"Take it in your hand and kiss the head," said Sven in a quiet voice.

"No, I can't," whispered Anna still staring at the shaft.

"Yes, you can and you want to. This is what you have fantasied about while rubbing your pussy."

He was right, she had thought about his cock since she first saw it. She had tried to push it back to the furthest recesses of her mind but it kept coming back.

"Tell, me, why did you really come here today?"

She looked up at him, still not touching his cock. "For you to apologies."

Sven smirked. "I don't think so. I think you came here wanting this to happen but you didn't want to admit it to yourself."

"Admit what?"

"That you are craving my cock."

Anna sobbed. "I'm so sorry, you are right, I want it."

"Then you know what to do."

Anna took the shaft in her hand while tears ran down her cheeks. She gently kissed the top of the head and her lips came away with a strain of a clear liquid. She licked her lips and the taste was like no other. It was sweet and warm. She licked another drop that had formed. Her head spun, it was like nothing she had ever tasted and she wanted more. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it.

Sven put his hands on her head, his fingers curled her hair around them and when he felt her nose against his belly he looked down. She stared back at him and she had a dizzy look in her eyes. Her lips were taught around his cock and she was bobbing her head up and down.

"Yeah, suck that pre-cum out of me," he moaned.

Her teeth grazed him and he inhaled sharply but then relaxed. After all, this was the first cock she had sucked so he had to accept that it wasn't perfect.

Anna's jaws were beginning to ache but she couldn't stop. Her tongue swirled around his cockhead and came away with the luscious taste and she wanted more of it. She felt how he began to pull away and when his cock plopped out of her mouth she gasped for air.

"Get up." He said which she did. Towering over him she leaned down and took his head in her hands and kissed his mouth. Sven tasted his own cock and loved it. While they kissed he opened her shorts and then pulled the T-Shirt over her head. Anna undid her bra and wiggled out of her panties. Sven swung her around so she was leaning against the desk. Then he pushed her down so she was on her back, legs dangling over the edge. When he saw her shaved pussy he stood back.

"What's that?"

Anna giggled. "I shave it."

"Oh Lord, you are the devil's child." Sven went down on her and when he tasted her he sighed in pleasure, so sweet and young.

Anna watched the old man lick her pussy. How had this happened, she wondered? But she knew, she had known since that day she had left his office with burning asscheeks. She was a horny slut, and Sven had pulled away her facade and relieve to the world what she really was. As he began to suck on her clit, Anna moaned louder. He held her hips in place so she couldn't move so much.

"Are you ready for my cock?" he said, the sound muffled by her wet pussy.

"Yes, yes, give it to me. I want your old man cock in me. Fuck me, Sven!"

He stood and moved in between her legs with his cock in his right hand. Their eyes met and Anna nodded slowly while biting her lip. "Give it to me," she whispered.

Sven lined up with her pussy and rubbed the cockhead over her swollen lips a few times before he found the hole and began to press inside her. Anna gasped as she slowly stretched. While the cock slid deeper inside her she began to moan with pleasure and pain. Her mouth was open and she pushed herself up so she was sitting. Staring at the shaft disappearing inside her she said. "Oh god, I can't believe I am having a cock in me."

Sven put his hand behind her ass and pulled her forward a little bit. Then he gave it a last thrust.

Anna yelped and sobbed. Then she fell back on the desk and Sven grabbed her hips and then he fucked her deeply and slowly. Anna's breath came in gasps as the pain went away and was replaced by a pleasure she had never felt before. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around him pulling him closer. A warmth began in her pussy and spread through her entire body. Then the orgasm began to grow and she bucked and pushed her pussy against Sven.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, I'm coming!"

Sven felt the teenaged pussy grab at his cock pulling it deeper inside while Anna's body shook through the orgasm. He kept on fucking her and she came another time. Her face was red, and her hair was plastered to her face and forehead, her mouth half open and with a horny look in her eyes. He pulled out of her and she knew what he wanted. She fell to her knees in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. She hadn't sucked it for more than a minute when he moaned and emptied his load in the back of her throat. She drank every drop of it and when he pulled out she breathed in.

"Wow, that was just amazing, Sven."

He sat down in the chair and she curled up in his lap. He was so much smaller than her but she felt safe with him. Sven gently moved her around so again she was lying across his legs. She knew what was coming. When the first slap hit her naked ass she giggled. "Oh I am such a naughty slut, I deserve a good spanking."

He slapped her a few more times and then moved her legs apart and slapped her pussy. "You deserve this for being a horny slut."

"Yes, yes, I do."

Sven slid two fingers inside her and began to finger fuck her. Anna's breathing became faster. Then he dipped his thumb in her pussy juice and pressed it inside her anus. He held her like a six pack of beer.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," Anna moaned.

When Anna left his office twenty minutes later her knees were weak and she looked disheveled. Her hair hung over her face, her cheeks were blushed and her makeup was smeared. She found a bathroom downstairs and cleaned herself up. When she kind of looked normal again she went to the lake where she found Jenny and her other friends.

"Hey, where were you?" asked Jenny.

"I had a meeting with Sven the priest."

"Oh, are you okay, you look like shit."

"Yeah, I'm fine, nothing to worry about."

Anna gently sat down in the grass. Her pussy and anus hurt a little.

"Tomorrow you have painting class, right? Do you want to hang out a bit afterward?" asked Jenny.

"Yeah, about that, I think I will take some extra classes over the summer so I might be a bit busy."

"Really, is he that good of a teacher? I think he is a bit creepy."

Anna smiled at her friend. "No, he is just special, but he is really good at getting you to open up and express your feeling through art."

"Right, whatever. I guess I have to spend my summer fucking Max. You do know that you need to lose that virginity of yours this summer?"

Anna didn't answer. Her pussy was wet again just thinking about Sven.

12