The Slut Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie did know how well Ryan paid for private shows... but she also knew what he expected for his money. Her body was frozen in a moment of indecision and that's when she realized that she was back in control of her actions once again. She felt a deep pull of instinct to take the money and let him have his way with her. Some part of her mind was saying, lets get it over with, jerko always pays good and blows early. But the part of her that was still Ryan was raging against the idea. I'm not about to have sex with myself! I'm crazy but I'm not that crazy! And yet the deciding factor was not in either half of his mind's arguments. In the end, the lust that had been building in his body told him that they were going to do this.

Roxie gulped internally but snatched the bills out of his hand. "Alright handsome let's do this." She then walked off towards the back wall, where a line of doors were waiting for them. Roxie found one that had the sign turned to 'unoccupied' and slid her way into the room.

It was tiny in there, just big enough for an overstuffed chair to be placed in the corner and for two people to stand together. There was also a floor to ceiling mirror that covered the wall in front of the chair, for the ones who like to watch themselves getting 'serviced'. It was always a wonder to Ryan why these rooms were so damn small but Roxie seemed to have some insight. It was so that you did your business then get the fuck out. If you wanted to cuddle you can do that shit at home.

Ryan strode over to the chair and plopped himself down. Roxie could see he was already sporting a massive hardon through the fabric of his pants. A simultaneous shiver of dread and excitement made its way down Roxie's spine as she closed the door. She knew what was coming and yet, she had never been on the receiving end of it before... or had she? The Ryan part of her brain was mentally throwing up at the idea but the Roxie part had done this dozens of times. The line of where those two halves were separated was starting to blur but Roxie had more pressing concerns at the moment.

"Come on and get it slut." Ryan growled at her. Roxie turned around and saw that he had pulled out his dick and was stroking it in front of her. God, was I always that big? She wondered. Her mouth was salivating just looking at it and there was a wetness going on down in her nether regions. Oh god, I'm getting wet. I'm getting turned on by my own cock. This is crazy! But crazy or not Roxie had a job to do and she knew how to do it well. Kneeling down in front of him, she gently grabbed his cock with one hand while she rubbed his thigh with her other. Ryan purred at her touch and she knew exactly what to do to make him feel great. After all, this used to be her cock. Ok this is crazy. I've got to stop thinking and...

Once again her line of thought was cut off by Ryan, this time as he grabbed the back of her head and thrust it towards his dick. "Jesus, I don't give a fuck about foreplay, just suck the damn thing already!" he yelled. Roxie let out a yelp of protest but didn't actually say anything. Fuck, have I always been this pushy, Jesus! She swatted his hand off the back of her head and gripped his dick tightly. As she watched him wince, Roxie said, "Careful darling. You wouldn't want me to accidentally ding something while I'm down here, do you." Ryan glared at her but Roxie met his gaze and didn't flinch. After several tense seconds Ryan finally demurred and looked away.

"Alright fine, I'm fucking sorry, you bitch."

Good enough for me. She thought.

While still looking him dead in the eye, Roxie opened her mouth and practically swallowed Ryans dick. He let out a gasp of surprise which made her proud she could get that reaction out of him. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock before she pushed it to the back of her mouth and started fully sucking on his rod. For Roxie, it was a strange combination of mental and physical sensations. She had no conscious memory of every sucking cock before and yet she was going at it like a pro. Whatever, just go with the flow. Roxie couldn't tell from which half that thought had come from and right now she didn't care much anymore. Her pussy was dripping with excitement and she was loving the musky taste of Ryan's dick.

Ryan had rolled his head and was moaning in pleasure, which made Roxie feel all the more horny. Like putty in my hand, she thought, practically grinning on his cock. She was proud at how well she could manipulate him with just her mouth. Let's see if the rest of me is that good. With a loud pop, Roxie pulled off his dick and stood up.

Ryan started to voice his displeasure at the situation when Roxie pulled her top off, letting her pierced nipples free. Ryan started drooling at the sight of those fat nipples and Roxie was grinning from ear to ear now.

"Do you like what you see, baby?" she said as she rubbed her hands up the valley of her cleavage, cupping both boobs with her hands and pinching her fat nipples. Ryan leaned forward to grab them but Roxie stepped back suddenly. Ryan looked very annoyed and confused at the situation, which was helping to build her mounting pleasure.

"Beg for me bitch." Roxie said. Ryan looked stunned in response. "What did you..." he started with a tone of indignation but Roxie cut him off again. "Beg. You want my dripping pussy? I want to hear you beg like the bitch you are." Ryan started to angrily rise from the chair but Roxie pushed him back down with one hand. "Beg or I walk. I can always get Brutus to kick your ass for getting rough with me. You know, he's been aching for one of the girls to complain about you." She had no idea where she got that name from but somehow she knew that Brutus was a real bouncer for the club and he would absolutely kick Ryan's ass on command.

Ryan paled at that thought. Roxie knew he liked to be rough during sex and she was deeply enjoying taking control away from him. Ryan looked completely dumbstruck for a moment, clearly weighing his options. Roxie delighted in watching the wheels turn in his head, knowing which way it was going to shake out.

Ryan finally sat back and, in a very small voice, he said, "please."

Roxie, going in for the kill, said, "Speak up darling, I can't hear you."

Ryan practically growled out, "Please!"

"Please what dear?"

"Would you please fuck me raw already you fucking bitch!!" Ryan roared

Roxie, content enough salt had been poured in the wound, turned around and began blowing her ass on his cock. Ryan grumbled about not being able to see her, but Roxie didn't much care about him anymore. She wanted to see herself getting fucked for the first time in this body.

Ryan's cock slipped into her pussy and Roxie savored every sensation as it filled her up. Her pussy was drooling at this point and thus she was lube up and ready to rock. She started bouncing on his rod, gasping in pleasure as it pushed in and out of her. But it was what she saw in the mirror that drove her over the edge; A beautiful pink haired goddess, jumping up and down on a man's hard cock and loving every moment of it. Something deep inside her mind broke and she leaned back and practically screamed with pleasure. Ryan reached around and finally got his hands on her magnificent titties, groping and squeezing them, driving Roxie even further into the thralls of ecstasy. She in turn, reached around and, grabbing the back of his head, maneuvering it toward her so that they could make out. The pair rocked the stall so much that it began shaking the whole back wall. Not that they cared one fig.

When the orgasm came, it traveled up her spine like a lightning bolt straight to her brain. She screamed out at the same time he did and the pair came in perfect unison, crying out so loud that it made people standing outside the club jealous.

Some time later, a fully clothed Roxie stepped out into the parking lot. She had done several more routines on stage and equally as many private showings that night. Her purse was almost exploding with cash. She vaguely wondered where she was going to spend the night, she certainly couldn't go back to Ryan's condo now that she was no longer him.

As she contemplated these issues, a voice called out from behind her. "Well, looks like you had fun." Roxie slowly turned around and was only mildly surprised to find Dixie from the office standing there in a tight leather outfit with her hands on her hips and a devilish smirk plastered on her face.

Roxie raised an eyebrow at her. "I take it you're to thank for my recent career change?"

Dixie nodded, still smirking. "Yup. I figured you needed a lesson about judging others on their looks but..." She gave Roxie a look over. "It seems you ended up having way too much fun."

Roxie only shrugged, too tired to be embarrassed or mad. "Hey, you gave me this body. If you wanted me to suffer why didn't you stick me in a nunnery or something?"

Dixie laughed. "Well, despite how this turned out, you are definitely less of a jerk then you were." Her smile faded a bit as she pulled from her pocket a talisman on a chain. "Ready to be changed back now?"

"Actually..." Roxie started...

Several weeks later, Roxie was counting her latest haul on the bar after hours. It had been a good couple of weeks, especially after she got the inept manager fired for sexual harassment and embezzling. The owner had been so keen on keeping the whole thing quite that they hadn't even blinked when she demanded to be promoted. Ever since then, business has been booming. Roxie still danced her butt off every night, as well as partaking in extra personal business. She only took the guys she knew she could get the most out of, monetarily as well as sexually. She was still a main draw at the club but something had come to her attention.

For the past couple of days, a certain young man would come in, sit in the front row and berate every girl that didn't immediately come over and shake her ass in his face. He was a rotten tipper too. But he knew how to toe the line just enough to never get thrown out. Until last night when he had made a comment about Roxie's choice of undergarments, a thong that evening. She had just turned him down for a private show and he had been none too happy about that.

"You don't get paid to keep it on bitch!" He hollered from his place in the front row. That had been enough for Roxie to get Brutus, who kicked his ass to the curb. But the next evening, he had been back in his usual spot, up to his usual tricks.

Guys like him never learn the easy way. She thought to herself as she pulled out her phone and dialed a certain number. After a few rings, a familiar voice spoke up.

"Hey Roxie! What's shaking at the club these days?" Dixie's voice piped up.

"Funny you should ask, I've got this guy here who could really learn a lesson..."

The End.

12