The Slut Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One ring.

"Such a good slut. Ten seconds. You can do it.

"Eight...Seven...Six...Five...Four...Three...Two...One...And breathe

My jaw doesn't even feel sore as Mistress pulls out of my mouth. I hang my head down and look at the floor. The puddle of cum below my face is huge, and still growing as it continues to drip off my face. Becca lifts my chin and I'm looking into a mirror. Over her shoulder, Mistress is taking pictures. I don't know whether to be proud or repulsed by what i see, but Mistress is glowing, so I decide to be proud of who I am now. Zara passes a drink with a straw to Mistress.

As I suck cool water into my mouth, I feel the plug coming out. "Are you ready for more, Slut?"

One ring.

And before the bell goes silent, I feel a cock enter me. And now the metronome is a mini crop that is normally used on my balls. Tonight it's beating against my back. I can't really feel it after the heavy flogging, but I can hear it. And whoever is fucking me is keeping time. With nothing in my mouth, I'm moaning away. Eventually my moans are the only thing I can hear. I see that most of the women in the room are wearing strapons and most of the men are sitting this one out. True to her word though, I see Mistress pull Paul out from behind the bar and walk him up to me. I was confused and nervous this afternoon when Mistress hinted he was going to fuck me, but now I was accepting it. Mistress wanted it. My role is to serve her in any way she wants it. Zara unlocked Paul's cage and I knew why Mistress wanted to see him fuck me. His cock was glorious. Straight and long, glistening and girthy.

"Follow Becca's cues, my sweet boy."

"Like they are coming from you, Miss Zara. He walked around me and I felt him slide in just after my previous user slid out. Without missing a beat.

Becca is kneeling in front of me again. Watching my eyes, listening to my breathing. She is signaling to the person beating the rhythm on my back. It must be Master John they way they are communicating so well without words.

Slowly the tempo increases. I feel Paul's hips slamming into my still red ass. I feel his nuts slapping mine. His grunts joining my moans. A symphony of sex. And the pace speeds up a bit more. I don't know how long Paul can keep this up. I feel myself getting close to the edge for a third time, and just as I fall over the edge, Becca yells now and Paul shoots his load across my back.

Mistress is immediately unlocking me. Master John and Becca loosening the straps holding me in place. The three of them help me down off the bench and into the shower in Mistress' bedroom.

While this is happening, Miss Zara seems to be taking over the party. "Thank you all for helping with this tonight festivities. Winston, as you can imagine, is done for the night, but that doesn't mean the party is over. The dungeon downstairs is open. The bar is still open. Our host requests that no one use the Slut Table tonight, but feel free to check it out. I think we're going to clean it up in a few minutes and then convert it back to vanilla mode in about a half hour so you can see it in both positions.

After a quick shower, Mistress, Master John, Becca and I tumble naked into the king bed. Well almost naked, Becca and I are still wearing collars, and I'm still caged. Becca and I in the center, with our respective owners behind us.

"John, I'm not sure she's a sub anymore. I've never seen anyone with more control of a sub the first time they played together. That was impressive."

"She's my sub. Always will be, Angela. Who do you think taught her how to read a sub so well? But she's definitely a switch. And I like to let her Domme side out to play with others. After tonight, I think Domme Becca going to be in demand."

"Winston, how are you feeling?" Asks Mistress "Lay on your back darling"

"Uuuhhh....broken....complete....amazing. I feel everything. Thank you Mistress."

She slides the cage off my shaft and Becca takes the ring from behind my sack. The two of them gently stroke my chest and stomach. I feel like purring.

I don't know when Master John and Becca left us. I woke up to pee in the middle of the night and it was just the two of us. I still heard people playing in the dungeon, but didn't go to see who was still up. In the morning I woke up alone, to the smell of bacon and coffee.

12