THE SLUT WITHIN 18+

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugo did not expect her to be so blunt, but he said calmly, "if you want to fuck someone else then we can't be together. Friends with benefits but exclusively that is what I really want. I don't need other woman I want you and you know that!

Sandy smiled lazily but she kept her eyes on Hugo, she said, "Oh so you want me and me only, I need to only be there for you whenever you want to fuck me, but you can go around fuck other woman whenever it pleases you? No, that won't work for me. If, and that is a big if, I give you my virginity, I want all of you and not only friendship.

Hugo sigh and said, my goodness you full of shit woman, of course I only want you and nobody else, virginity or not but I don't want either of us feeling that we need to check up on each other all the time like Sandy did with me. It will feel too much of a relationship with boundaries to both of us.

Norma looked at him and said well you want to talk or fuck? My pussy is wet and warm for you long enough now, either fuck me or go home Hugo.

Hugo did not wait a moment longer he shed his shirt, tie and shoes, took his pants off and he went to her, drop down on his knees in front of her and opened her legs with his hands slowly. He saw she is indeed very wet, and he could smell that she was very horny, so he inserted a finger slowly in her pussy played around a bit and then he put the tip of his finger in her vagina. She moved slowly in round movements, which made him also very horny she could feel his penis getting very erect. She took her one hand and started playing with his balls while she strokes his erect penis with her other hand. He moaned and groaned but that did not stop her, she opened her legs wider for him and he moved in between her legs, then he started kissing her. They were both very horny and Hugo could not hold back any longer, but Norma was not letting him just put it in she made him beg a bit. Oh yes, she toyed with him and played with his penis until she could see he was on the verge, then she got up shoved him down and went down on him. When he entered her, she felt the slight pain but that did not stop her. She rode him cowboy style until they both came, then she moved slightly to the left and caught him off guard by getting him on top of her without him disengaging from her pussy. She got him erected again within a few moments and they went for it again, he fucked her slowly and made her cum many times, then she asked him to give it to her in her ass and he obliged.

While lying next to each other in serene bliss after the stunning fuck they shared. Hugo said "you are one hell of a woman; wish I could have fucked you long ago. Yes, I know I was obsessed with Sandy, but she is now out of the picture. So, are we friends with benefits exclusively or what?

Norma said to him in a whispering voice, her eyes blazing with fire, and no, we are either together or get the fuck out of my life Hugo. I am nobody's second choice but thank you I liked the fuck a lot. But I know what I am worth, so if you want to play games, go fuck a whore or your pretty little prissy.

Hugo did not know what the fuck happened, but he could see Norma was upset, and she was not going to take any shit from him. He kept quiet, got up and asked, "your bathroom?" She pointed down the corridor. He took his clothes and went to the bathroom.

She got up went to her own bathroom, filled the bath with hot water, put some salts in it and oils and got in. She was not worried what would happen because she knows she is right, and he can go fuck himself for all she cares. He knows by now how she feels about him and if he is such a dick to just walk out then fuck him again! She heard him calling her name, but she kept quiet and leisurely lie back in the tub, covering her whole body in the bubbles. He came in after he knocked, looked at her lying in their eyes closed without a smile on her face.

Hugo said "I'm sorry if you think I offended you, but you know I don't want to be in a relationship right now, that is why I wanted us to be exclusive. But it looks like you want everything or nothing at all. Can you give me a few days to think this over, maybe?

Norma's eyes flew open and the look in her eyes told him to get the fuck out there asap. So, Hugo left without saying anything. Norma closed her eyes again and the warm tears slid down her face. How could she have been so stupid? He does not want her, but her body, he only wants to fuck her cause she is sexy or have a sexy body. Fuck him she will resign, go work for his opposition and let him know she wants nothing to do with him ever again! She heard the doorbell, and she thought it was him, so she just ignored it, but then her phone rang, and it was Mandy.

Hey sister what you doing? Saw Hugo left your house, is everything okay with you? Norma started weeping and through gritted teeth said I'll open for you, give me a sec. She got out of the bath, wrapped a towel around her and opened the door for Mandy. They hugged, then Mandy got them each a stiff drink before they sat down on the couch where she and Hugo fucked. Norma could not say anything she just stood up.

She said to Mandy, let's go to my bedroom, I need to get dressed. When they entered her room, she fell on the bed and started crying. Mandy was worried she has never seen her friend like this. What the fuck happened? She did not say anything just let Norma cry for a bit, then she took the washcloth wiped her face and gave her the drink. Norma took a sip, then looked at Mandy, took a few more sips.

Norma said, "he is a bastard I wish I never knew him; he fucking took my virginity and now he only wants to be a fucking friend with benefits? Who the fuck does he think he is? Not only does he think he is the best fuck, but he thinks he is such a catch? She started crying again, Mandy looked at her with concern on her face. Norma is usually the one that does not get emotional, now she is crying her eyes out over her stupid boss. What the fuck is really going on here she wondered.

Norma said to Mandy, can you believe I'm crying over that useless bastard? But oh, he really broke my fucking heart, asking me to be his fucking friend with benefits. Can you believe that? Me the greatest girl he has ever meet and the best fuck he ever had. I showed him more than he deserved, I gave him my fucking virginity. Then he is fucking still turns around and asked me to be his fucking friend with benefits!! How the fuck did he expect me to deal with shit like that?

Mandy said in a quiet tone, well you knew what the consequences would be Norma, and yet you still took the chance but now you have to show him who is boss. Isn't it what you always tell me? Well take your own advice and show him who you really are, let him come begging for you. Don't you dare show him mercy again. And this time you set the boundaries not him or anybody else.

Norma looked at her and said, you know what you are so fucking right, he will beg for this body, this woman that he scorned. I will show him and all the other fucking peeps in that office who I am. No more miss nice or miss prim, I will wear my most provocative clothes, and let anyone just say something I will tear them apart! Mandy just smiled yeah now she is on the warpath again, no more self-pity tears from her.

Mandy says, I have something I need to tell you, Charl, my boss, wants me to go on a date with him. He is taking me to that grand place, and I need your help with my dress code.

Norma looked at her and said, do you think he wants to fuck you? Or are you going to go down this road with me?

Mandy just looked at her without saying anything, she won't tell her that Charl already played with her pussy, and he kissed her so passionately, that it took her breath away. Yes, she wants him but even if it is just as a one-night stand. She does not care he can fuck her senseless, and if he wants more, she will give him more. No strings attached that is what she wants, she does not want a relationship. Her wild heart still wants to fuck other men as well, be kinky and rough. As long as he did the deed to her, enjoyed it and not just fuck like a rabbit or something. He must make her cum at least more than once, and she wants anal as well, Norma does not know but she is not a virgin anymore. She lost that when she was still young, and she is fucking without telling Norma anything. This is her secret she won't let Norma in her dark desires and stories. Norma will have a fit like she is having right now, why not just enjoy being his exclusive fuck buddy. It will be better then she can start seeing other guys as well she has been too intense with Hugo.

Mandy says you know what I want to go out with Charl on a date see what he is like and if he wants to fuck me then so be it Norma, I really don't want a relationship with him. And he will never leave his girlfriend for me, just look at me, am I not a bit chubby and not that attractive?

Norma looked at her and said, oh get a fucking life Mandy. All guys just want to fuck and then run back to their little precious girls that does not want to do the kinky fucks we do. That is all we worth according to them. But Hugo will soon realise his mistake.

Do you really want a serious relationship with Hugo, Norma? Mandy asked. It will be very awkward seeing him the whole day and at night, which will also mean no more dancing for you girl. You love your dancing and serious relationships mean you have to stop that because a man like that won't tolerate other men groping and looking at his girlfriend. Hugo seems like the type that will get upset over small things.

Norma answered oh he can get upset over small things, but it is still my life, and I will do whatever I want. And yes, you are right I don't think a relationship will be good for me, I really just want to have fun. But I'm also so much in love with him that I cannot think straight. I need some serious time out here to think about this properly.

Mandy says then why not just fuck a guy for the fun of it and never get attached? I think it will be so much better.

But Norma's mind was racing with another idee, she decided to invite Hugo to the strip club without him knowing that she will be dancing there. Then she will lead him on for a lap dance and an erotic dance, saying it was part of his entrance fee. She will work it out with the boss of the club, Drake. He won't have a problem with it, she will ask him also to invite Hugo there. Yes, she knows it will cost her big time with Drake to do this favour, but this is her only hope. Mandy does not know that she is madly in love with Hugo and does not want to be his friend or anything else.

Mandy asked, so will you please borrow me that nice red dress of yours that you said is too big for you? And will you help me with my make up? I have to look stunning for my date tonight.

Norma looked at her and said, is it tonight? Yeah, you can borrow the dress, do you know what, take it, it is yours. I will help with your make up, do you want to shower here then I will do your hair as well.

Mandy looked at Norma with concerned eyes and said, if that is not too much trouble for you, he is picking me up in less than an hour. So, I have to start getting ready, I will get into the shower quickly, why don't you get dressed so long?

Norma looked at her and said, yeah, I have to go dancing tonight better get ready or else I will also be late. You know how obstinate Drake can be if I refuse to do a favour for him. So, let me get dressed then I'll help you quickly, then I have to run. Mandy just looked at her and smiled, a moment ago she was crying her eyes out and now she is running to the club again. She will never understand Norma but as long as she can get from her what she needs she will not complain. It is how things in life are, use and abuse who you can, to get what you want as long as you can.

Norma got ready within minutes she dressed very prerogative and sexy, she needs to impress Drake more tonight, he needs to do as she asked, or she will lose Hugo. Mandy watched each thing Norma did and decided that she will not go that far just to impress anyone. When they were done, they both looked stunning, at that moment the doorbell sounded and Mandy said to Norma,

"I will open up it must be Charl, I don't want him to see you please, you will definitely steal him away from me looking like that," they both laughed and then she went to open the door for who knocked.

But it was not Charl but Hugo looking at Mandy he smiled and wondered who this chubby friendly good-looking woman was, but she did not think he was that sexy. She called over her shoulder to Norma, saying here is somebody for her, then she turned around took her purse and went down the stairs, she will wait for Charl here, were it is safe and sound. Mandy did not wait long when Charl stopped and got out to open the door for her, he kissed her and said in a soft voice.

"You look amazing wow I never thought you were so sexy and so beautiful!" she just smiled and then she gave him a big hug. They went for supper in a nice restaurant, then he suggested they get a room at a hotel, asked her if she wanted that and when she agreed he drove to a nice, secluded hotel booked a room and took her there. They both were shy but eventually they started kissing, touching and undressing each other. Mandy looked in awe at Charl and he did the same, then she bends down on her knees, taking his penis in her mouth and started giving him the best blowjob he ever had, just before he came he said to her,

"please stop I want to cum inside you not your mouth." They started making passionately love and he got her to cum quite a few times before he came inside her, it was mind blowing sex for both of them. He kept on holding her and caressing her till they both were sated and fulfilled to the brink. Charl smiled and said to Mandy,

"I never had sex like this before it was mind blowing and I would like to do it again, do you mind?"

Mandy smiled and said, "yes we can have sex again but please remember this is a once off thing, you have a girlfriend, and I am not looking to get involved in a drama thing." He smiled and nodded, then they fucked some more until the wee hours of the next morning. Got up showered, got dressed and left the hotel room, satisfied they had a good night together. As they were leaving Charl suddenly stopped pulled Mandy into a dark corner and spoke softly in her ear,

"look who is coming out of that room, so I was right all along, she is having an affair with somebody else!"

Mandy looked at the woman coming out the room she sucked in her breath and smiled softly to herself, she knew all along that Trish, Charl's girlfriend was not truly honest to him but it was not her place to tell him that, she looked at him and could see the hurt on his face while he looked at Trish but he did the same to her so why look like that, or was she just a fuck did she really meant nothing to him? At that moment Trish came towards them and Charl folded his arms around Mandy pulling her close and kissed her very passionately but with his back to Trish, so she won't even recognize him. He kissed Mandy with so much passion that her heart started beating faster, and she felt a bit dizzy. When the coast was clear he looked at her and said

"I think we are not just a one-night stand Mandy; I think this is much deeper than we both realised."

Mandy did not know what to say so she just nodded her head, got into the car. Charl took her home and told her he will see her later that day. She just smiled and nodded, her mind was too busy to say anything, what the fuck just happened and how is she going to handle this? She needs time and a good sleep first, then she will let her mind go and decide what it is she wants. But she is not willing to be his exclusive just like that, he will have to work for it. She loves her sex life, and she does not need a man to bind her down. In her mind she still wants to have sex with multiple people even a nice roll in the hay with some great women or even threesomes. She is a hot-blooded woman and is not ready to settle down, but she must get some sleep now or she will look like an old rag later.

Norma came to the door she saw it was Hugo and her heart sank in her shoes, she was not ready to see him yet, she was on a mission and wanted it done as quick as possible. She looked at him and he looked at her, his heart was pounding in his chest, he really wants this woman with everything in him, he will fight for her that is for sure, he never thought he felt this way until she told him to get the fuck out of her life. Just look how stunning she looks tonight I really hope she does not have a date with someone he will kill that person in a heartbeat.

Norma asked, "and what can I do for you Hugo?" We already said what we wanted why are you here then, I understood completely what you wanted from me, and I told you I am not you "friend with benefits" type. For me it is all or nothing so if you came here to try and change my mind you are mistaken and you are wasting your time.

Hugo looked at her smiled and said softly "no Norma I am here because I fully agree with you, I want you all to myself, I will never ever let any other man fuck you, you are mine and mine alone."

Norma did not know what to say, she looked at him and saw the determination in his eyes. That is when she saw the smile on his face and the love in it for her. She ran into his arms and kissed him like never before, they ended up in her bedroom naked, and busy making passionate love to each other, the fucking and other pleasure will come later.

Mandy and Charl made a date later that day sat down talked and agreed to be "friends with benefits" for a while but Charl understood what Mandy wanted and he agreed that it was too quick to decide on anything. He also wants to try threesomes and having sex with other woman. He just doesn't like the idea to have sex with other men because he is straight. So, they were having threesomes with other people, enjoyed fucking each other without being unfaithful, Mandy lost quite a lot of weight and was looking really good. She saw Norma once a week, but they never discussed her life or theirs.

Years passed, Norma and Hugo got married had a child, was just as much in love as before. Mandy however was not involved with anyone, Charl moved on and got married to a girl he fucked a few times. They seemed happy but he still chats to Mandy regularly and keep on saying he wish she wants to settle down. But Mandy is involved with a few lesbian women, threesomes with another couple and she enjoys her life to the fullest. Nobody can believe she is still going through her "phases" but they never interfere with her way of living.

They all meet once a month just to chat and see each other, Norma is pregnant with her second child, but their sex life is vibrant and full of fun. She told Mandy about the new toys Hugo bought for them and Mandy told her about the couple she is having a threesome with, they laugh and just had fun. Mandy will never change her lifestyle, but Norma is happy in her choices she made.

THE END

Written by Edith Van Merwe

12