The Slut Wrangler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slut Wrangler pushed Missy in front of him and ripped the sun dress off, buttons flying, leaving Missy nude in front of her husband. Missy stood calmly as Bob looked her up and down. Bob reached his hand out to fondle her nipple piercing. Missy flinched and backed away from Bob's reaching hand.

Suddenly, Missy screamed in pain and dropped to the floor howling and writhing. Bob looked at her with caution and concern. This wasn't the way he had thought their reunion would go. He looked at The Slut Wrangler with grave concerns and a questioning face. The Slut Wrangler had his iPhone in hand, he stabbed an on-screen button and Missy fell silent.

"Slut, this is your husband. He is your everything besides me. Show him respect! Now suck his cock!" said The Slut Wrangler.

Missy was conflicted. Yea, she knew who Bob is...duh. But she knew she lived only for The Slut Wrangler's cock. His desire for her to suck her husband cock was damned strong motivation...but Missy, still remembering the hell that was Ivan's cock fucking her, held back.

The Slut Wrangler tapped another button and Missy felt the burning pain of the Damned starting. She inched closer to Bob and the pain began to subside the closer Missy got to Bob. When Bob reached down to fondle Missy's tits, she grimaced in memory of pain, but was shocked to feel grand pleasure at his touch.

Quickly Missy dropped Bob's pants and slid her mouth onto Bob's now-raging cock. As his cockhead invaded, brushing across Missy tongue piercing, waves of pleasure enveloped Missy's body and soul. She became ravenous in devouring Bob's cock; once she got all of Bob's cock in, her tongue lavished love on Bob's cock and balls.

Bob didn't last long and, with a shout, he grabbed Missy head, holding her close as he came down her throat! Bob fell back into his chair, balls drained, with a very happy Missy curled at his knees.

"God Damn that's amazing!" Bob yelled. He smiled at The Slut Wrangler.

"Ok, Bob, a couple of things we need to go over before I leave. First, we need a drink. Then I will take you through the app controls for your slut's piercings."

And so endeth the second chapter of The Slut Wrangler.

Dear readers, buckle your seatbelts for "Chapter 3: Missy gets hacked". Coming soon to your favorite LW category!

Now - Please be well,

B Wrongerer

Great thanks to TCRIII for editing!

12