The Slutification of Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Dicta remarked, drolly, "I guess that was successful. Bravo." Susan surfaced to a smattering of applause.

From then on, with increasing regularity, Susan found herself being offered, by Dicta, as a party favour at any given gathering of 'the girls'. She had long since resigned herself to being Dicta's play-thing, but she wasn't sure on how she felt about being shared. Slowly, though, she came to realize that she enjoyed going down on others when so "requested". She enjoyed the sex, but, more than that, she delighted in being the supplicant--being told what to do--given no choice. Interestingly too--not that she would ever have admitted it--she also enjoyed the power her position imbued. It was she who gave out the orgasms--her cunnilingual skills, and hers alone. None of the other girls ever went down on anyone; at least, not that Suzie ever saw.

Dicta even, at one smaller gathering, organized a competition, a race of sorts, in which she had Suzie eat out each of the girls, one at a time, in random order. They bet on who could cum the fastest. The prize was something inane, like a mickey of vodka, or whatever.

Poised between the knees of the first contestant, Susan waited on Dicta's signal, while running the scenario through her mind's eye. At the word "Go!", she threw herself into the task with both fervour and alacrity, licking and sucking, stroking and swirling her tongue up the moistening slit, she drank the pooling nectar with a hunger and enthusiasm that bordered on manic exuberance--intent on doing her utmost to bring each of her subjects off as quickly and intensely as she could. She had, in fact, eaten each and every one of them before, at one time or another, however, doing them consecutively, she could better compare them.

And it was indeed curious how they were all the same yet so subtlety, and sublimely, different. There were slight differences in shape and texture; taste and aroma; in the speed and quantity of secretions; how the labia opened and swelled on arousal; the accessibility and size of the clitoris; differences in rising temperature and firmness; and especially differences in the onset of orgasm. It occurred to Susan during one protracted climax, detonated by her tongue, that that would be a good topic for a Master's thesis.

During the week, of course, the girls had classes to attend: lectures, study groups, and labs. Certainly Susan's sexual edification wasn't every night, all night, for they had to spend time on assignments, and keep on studying to maintain the first-class averages both Dicta and Susan made that very first term. Not surprisingly, Susan's marks dropped in the second term, though she still managed to come through with a second-class average.

In a deliberate effort to keep Suzie slightly off balance, Dicta's demands on her time were random and sporadic. Sometimes it was just the two of them--those times Susan liked best--other times the girls' gathering might be Dicta's eight or nine disciples, still other times it could be a girls' party of fifteen to twenty. Ever more distracted, Suzie's marks plummeted during the first term of her second year. Dicta, however, now in her fourth year--her grad year--somehow, managed to keep her good average going. The wonders never ceased.

Mid-fall-term 'they' decided to move out of residence. Dicta moved herself and Susan into a nice two-bedroom suite in the old Olympic village. They took a bedroom each--Dicta, the master bedroom--although, more often than not, they shared Dicta's bed. By New Year Susan's marks were cratering, so, she decided to take a year out--a gap year, as it were--a decision she did not share with her parents.

Susan was floored when, as soon as they had moved off-campus, Dicta brought around a guy, whom she introduced as her boyfriend. "Suzie, Pet, say hello to Kurt, my boyfriend." She locked eyes with Susan as she added, "Kurt, this is Suzie, whom I've told you about." Noting the look of unmitigated shock on Suzie's face, Dicta stepped away from the smirking Kurt and pulled Suzie close, planting a steamy kiss on her and tweaking her tits through her sweatshirt. Just as abruptly, she stepped back into Kurt's arm, kissed him roughly, and, with a dismissive flip of her hand, disappeared into her room, closing the door behind them.

Susan tried not to listen to the noise emanating from behind the door--the gasping and grunting, the whispering and giggling; the sounds of activity--bed squeaking, floor and walls thumping. She didn't realize that rather than incidental eavesdropping, what she heard had much to do with Dicta's being deliberately indiscreet.

Once Kurt left, a disheveled Dicta, having given him a smoking hot smooch at the door, turned to Suzie and began to explain her need for cock. "There's really nothing like it, as talented at carpet munching as you are, there's nothing you can do that comes close to the wonderful sensation of having a stiff erection slowly thrust into you. From the first push, splitting your lips, and the long stroke, rubbing your vaginal walls, to the satisfying fullness, when he bottoms out. From the throbbing impatience to the sudden stiffness, the bucking and spurting of his liquid heat filling your womb.... Of course, you wouldn't know about that, you being a virgin and all, but...,"

Silently Susan refuted that. She did know how nice it felt to be penetrated. Or, at least, she had experienced a reasonable facsimile. After all she had used, and had used on her, all sorts of toys, including latex dildoes of various firmnesses and vibrators of numerous ilk, both in her pussy, and up her ass. As if reading her mind, Dicta told her, "It's just not the same, you know--dildoes and things."

Then, changing the subject, completely, Dicta suddenly blurted out, "You know, I think we'd better get you on some sort of contraception."

"Why?"

"Oh, just in case. Just to be safe." Somewhat blinded by the on-going turmoil in her life, Suzie couldn't see why, but, as usual, she just went along. "Don't you worry, though," Dicta assured her, "You belong to me and I'm not sharing you with any neanderthal--and all men are neanderthal deep down. I wouldn't want to subject you to that;" although, she did not elaborate.

Next time Kurt was there, a few days later, he mentioned teasingly, "Some of the guys, y'know, are wondering about you girls' 'secret society'. I mean, like, do you have a secret handshake, or whatever?"

"You mean something like this?" Dicta roughly pulled Suzie to her side, and, holding her shoulder firmly, reached under Suzie's skirt with her free hand, and diddled Suzie till she started to breathe heavily, staring into Kurt's eyes the whole time. Then, removing her hands, indeed, ignoring Suzie, she laughed, "No!"

Taking a bemused Kurt by the elbow, they, once again, retired into Dicta's room, and closed the door, leaving Suzie very much at loose ends, and fretting. And once again, they were deliberately noisy. They seemed to be even noisier than before, Suzie thought. Or maybe she was just listening more intently. She recognized the little sounds Dicta always made as she reached climax. She could hear their rhythm accelerate, and the volume of the raspy huffing and puffing peak. Something about the way it permeated the apartment made Suzie feel lonely and melancholy.

Once Kurt left, Dicta, prancing about the suite, dressed only in an unbuttoned, oversized shirt, gleefully reiterated her need for cock, and how she loved to be fucked. With a final swirl she dropped herself into an easy-chair, and, flopping her knees to either side, she displayed her matted beaver, beckoning Suzie with a crooked finger. "Come. Have a taste. I know you're curious. Come on, girl--just a lick and a kiss, eh?" Suzie approached cautiously, her eyes fixed on the sodden mess, until she was close enough for Dicta to grab her head and pull her face-first into her vee. "Go on, then," she hissed, lightly holding Suzie's head in place. If Suzie started off just a little tentatively, she was soon giving her mentor expert cunnilingus. It wasn't long at all before, squeezing Suzie's cheeks with her muscular thighs, Dicta exploded into orgasm.

It sure wasn't what Susan had expected. It wasn't as nasty as she had thought; in fact, wasn't unpleasant at all. She decided she could get to like eating creamed pussy, not that it was ever up to her, but...

Some days later, Dicta said, in a deceptively casual tone, "Kurt's on his way. Warm me up wiil ya? I still love what you do with your tongue." Suzie eagerly went down on Dicta, determined to get her off; and she was eminently successful. A knock at the door came as Suzie was working Dicta steadily toward a second climax. Dicta roughly pushed Suzie aside, and welcomed Kurt with a sizzling kiss, before towing him into her room, ignoring Suzie's longing gaze--but they neglected to fully close the door. Drawn by an irresistible curiosity, Susan found that she could watch them fuck simply by perching herself on the arm of the couch in the living room.

Soon after that, they would leave the door wide open, and even summon Suzie to watch as they fucked right in front of her. The status quo seemed to change every week or so. Dicta's demands went from cleaning up her messy quim after Kurt had gone, to lapping up her creampie while they both still lounged on the bed. Then Suzie was ordered, after doing her clean-up duties to Dicta, to licking Kurt's slimy schlong clean, before he got dressed.

One fine day, Dicta arrived with another guy, a stranger in tow. Dicta winked at Suzie before retiring to the bedroom to screw, saying simply, "Variety is the spice of life." When the stud had left, after receiving a thorough cleaning, Dicta said, in no uncertain terms, "If Kurt ever hears about this, sweetie, you are toast! Got it?" After that, several times a month Suzie would have to deal with Dicta bringing someone else home for sex--never the same guy twice--always the same door-open, muff-diving/cock-sucking clean-up.

As the weeks and months passed, the loose society of girls--the sort of informal sorority made up of Dicta's disciples and hangers-on--began to slowly dissolve, or dissipate. The more often the boys showed up at the apartment, the fewer girls came around. It wasn't so much that they were slipping away, as Dicta was relaxing her grip on them--that strange attraction she seemed to be able to exuded at will. Still, for whatever Machiavellian reasons, she held tight to Suzie.

Kurt's best friend, Sean, had an existing 'friends-with-benefits' relationship with Marla, one of Dicta's closer circle. When he started showing up, and the two couples got, inevitably, snuggly, Dicta offered, without consulting Suzie, Sean and Marla Susan's bedroom. In contrast to Dicta and Kurt, they carefully closed and locked the door--the first time, in any case. Susan was left twiddling her thumbs, and stealing glances at the sexual gymnastics taking place on Dicta's bed.

More boys began to frequent the apartment, and the cast of characters changed week to week. Eventually, of course, someone boasted to a friend about visiting the apartment, and that friend told another friend, and so go rumours. As big as the campus was, many of the boys were acquainted with many of the girls in Dicta's circle of influence, indeed, in some cases were intimate--FWB.

Dicta didn't feel any compulsion to remain exclusive with Kurt, so at times, when she had more than one guy sniffing around, she called on Suzie to be the fluffer for whomsoever was waiting. "Suck him to erection," she directed, off-handedly, "keep him warm and ready," and, in no time at all, she was offering Suzie's services as a fluffer to anyone who felt the need. Notwithstanding she had one caveat. "But no blowjobs! No actual sucking anyone off! D'you hear?" Suzie, nodded, although she couldn't understand why. "If someone absolutely has to cum, finish him off with a hand-job. There will be no cum in your mouth--leastways, no fresh cum!"

Suzie was puzzled. "I mean," she discussed silently with herself, "isn't that what eating creampie is? The consuming of sperm?"

"It's all about control," Dicta said, intuitively guessing Suzie's query, but whose control was not really specified.

Regardless of whatever logic was in play, Susan found that she got an odd thrill in 'going down', whether spinning AC or DC, and even when she wasn't 'eating at the Y', she was increasingly turned-on just observing--watching and listening--her very own live porno site. She would play with herself, blatantly, without shame or false modesty, whenever the apartment became a den of iniquity, getting herself off amidst the surrounding orgy.

Susan's life was changing so fast, it made her head spin. Every week or so Dicta added a new facet--a new expectation--whether teasingly or maliciously, keeping Suzie off balance, all the time.

DICTA

Suzie is sooooo much fun to play with, to mind-fuck. When, inevitably, she accidentally sucked off Jason, who was waiting his turn with/in me, I went ballistic' "What did you not understand about what I said? No sucking ANYONE off! No Fresh cum! Period!!" Grabbing her by the hair, I pulled her hard into my vee, mashing her face against my well-creamed pussy. "I mean, I let you clean me out; I let you feast on creampie...!" As she didn't know how else to respond, dear Suzie reached out with her tongue. I let her stroke my dripping slit once or twice before pushing her away and tilting her head back to give her the hairy eyeball, before resuming my histrionic rant. "But, no-o-o-o! What, you're bored with that? Flavour too bland? Been there, done that?" Then dropping my voice to a whisper, the whole room waiting, holding their collective breath, I hissed, "Well, watch this."

Actually, I was pretty much flying by the seat of my pants--but having a helluva good time. "Mike," I called, summoning on of the few guys who still had his pants on. "Come over here. I want you to fuck me in the ass. Right now! Cum as fast as you can." Getting onto all fours, I added, "Suzie! lick my rosebud to get it good and wet... and his cock! Hang on to him and guide his prick into my dirt chute." And she did! "Now, lick his nipples while you play with mine--so we can both get off quicker."

Mike does okay, for a rush job. When he pulls out, I clench my butt to minimize the initial leakage, and turn to Suzie, with a smile. "You've never had anal creampie before, have you darling? Maybe you can think of it as seasoned creampie. See what you think." Suzie balks only slightly, then, after a brief non-verbal plea--which I ignore--she adopts a look of complete resignation, and shuffles in behind me. Moments later I can feel the push of her tongue against my brown eye. Smiling to myself, I squeeze out a little treat for her.

Yes, it went quite well. Dear Suzie's little tongue tickling my anus was actually quite arousing; although, honestly, it was the making her bow to my perverse wishes that was the real turn-on--is the real turn-on! In any case, I take several opportunities in the following days to go again--to feed her anal cream pie. She so loves to please me.

Much earlier in all of this, I had started surreptitiously taking pictures and video of Suzie in action. And now, I have amassed quite the collection of digital photos of her--alone or with any number of partners: in various stages of undress; in a full cornucopia of sexual activities and submissive positions--snaps and clips. Some of them are really very good--extremely erotic, even if I do say so myself. I tell Suzie it is all just adding to a comprehensive compilation--a photographic record of her sexual evolution. Recently, I convinced Peter, a computer nerd acquaintance, in exchange for sexual favours from Suzie, to develop a photo displaying site to house my collection. We titled it 'Out-Slut!' I love the double-entendre. I could be interpreted 'out', as in to expose, or 'out', as in to outdo another, take your pick.

During this time, I invite Suzie in to join Kurt and me in my room. Rolling onto all fours, I say, "Got a treat for you, kiddo." Suzie peers about expectantly, then looks back at me. I smile my most innocent, before saying, "Here you go. Eat my seasoned creampie. But, first, smile for the camera." Kurt has risen from beside me, and has a camera-phone trained on my little ass-licker.

Later, in reviewing the video, I am impressed. It begins with a cheek to cheek smile--face to butt. Suzie dramatically touches her index finger to my anus, then tastes it while looking directly at the camera. I squeeze out glistening white 'bubble', and Suzie reaches for it with her tongue, pulling back as far as possible to allow the camera to record the movements. She scoops and swirls, then swallows, repeating this a couple of times, following which, I rear back, and empty out, forcing Suzie to dive in, face first, to avoid having the semen run down my thighs. After a fury of lapping and slurping, Suzie pulls her wet lips and glistening cheeks back, to reveal my pink and shiny-clean rosebud. Another vignette for the compilation!

It is bound to happen, and it does--while Suzie's energetically munching my muff, one of the boys drives her doggie-style. I hold her head tight. Keeping her mouth and face mashed against my quim while her cherry is popped. She writhes and bucks at this unexpected penetration, but to no avail. I really don't understand, if she's trying to avoid getting poked, why? She certainly has no hymen to break; that's been long since lost to all the toys she's experienced; although, I suppose she still could consider this losing her virginity. It's about time, I figure.

Anyway, after the incidental loss of her virginity, the next duty I assign her is, instead of orally fluffing, keeping any waiting cocks hot 'n hard in her pussy--the challenge being, with neither she nor the cocksman climaxing. Arranging her kneeling, arms on the sofa-seat, she need to rock and squeeze just enough to keep her spears-man hard. Actually, she did very well. But, of course, someone eventually lost it, filling her twat with sperm and igniting in her a violent orgasm.

I had, once again, pretty much set Suzie up for failure just like her accidental blow job when she was doing fluffer duties. I mean, it was inevitable, then, that sooner or later someone was bound to cum in her mouth, it was pretty much guaranteed that someone on hold in her warm box would lose it, and spurt. When it happens, I severely--histrionically--reprimand poor Suzie, then, telling her she's incorrigible, I throw up my hands, sputtering, "I give up! If you want it so bad, go for it!"

I begin, right away, letting her--that is requiring her--to service "our gentlemen friends"--as penance, you understand. There's always enough to go around. I quietly remind her not to forget who she belongs to. And that gets a shy smile out of her, for sure. Suzie frequently gets fiddled while she's sucking someone's root, and it is a small step to the audience betting on who cums first--fellator or fellatee.

Of course, Suzie--Suze hasn't given up eating pussy, creampies or not. She is so often on her knees, busy sucking on whomever--girls or guys, some of the gang begin to call her Hoover. Bottom up in invitation, whenever she is eating--pussy or prick--someone generally moves in and starts fucking her from behind. Eventually, once she has given an orgasm to whomever she is orally servicing, she is moved into other positions--missionary, cowgirl, etc. Slowly, subtly, with my gentle coaxing and cajoling, Suze builds her reputation, until she realizes, that at any given party, I offer--an offer that is always accepted--her as the main entertainment. While she is always a bit embarrassed when I point it out, she really has become a true gang-banger--I call her my gang-bang queen. It doesn't take much groping to get her started; get her fucked and sucked a few times and she goes out of her mind--giving and receiving arousal and satisfaction, climax upon climax.