The Slutification of Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back to the several years of secondary school and early undergrad, I tried to recollect some of my earlier projects. None had been nearly as successful as dear Suzie; probably because they were just populated with lab rats. I certainly hadn't become emotionally invested with any of them, as I had with Suzie. In fact, one of the other two college projects had crashed and burned, checking herself into a looney bin, before fleeing back home. The other had spiraled into complete dissolution, vanishing into the drug-addled gutters of the city. "Suzie...," I gloated to myself, "There was an impressive creation--or, I suppose corruption, depending on your point-of-view." I stared at the closed door, visualizing Suzie as she had just left. She was a fully formed, delightfully finished product--a quintessential submissive whore!

Though, that being said, she was not really finished, for, so far, I've not found her limits; never reached, with her, the point where she's refused, or even strongly objected. I know, even though she's never spoken of it, she is, now, the polar opposite of what she--Susan, the bright, innocent freshman--had seen in her future.

Mind you, I initially saw Susan as a simple opportunity. At first, I tried to remind myself that she was really just another lab rat. Funny, how that didn't work. Perhaps it was inevitable, but I never saw it coming. I'd never been in love before, but I definitely love Susan--am in love with Susan. I love everything about her; love dominating her; love the way she welcomes my domination; the way her submission complements my dominance-- her Yin to my Yang. And I love her cunnilingus--the way she goes down on me.

With Suzie out for the interim, I sit and consider my endgame--I haven't yet told Suzie, but I have been accepted into grad school in southern California. Originally, I had expected to simply abandon Suzie at term's end, but even then, I didn't relish the prospect of looking for another project in a new university. Now, in light of my emotional entanglement, dropping Suzie is no longer a viable consideration. Mulling over what to do next, it becomes painfully obvious. I mean, really, it has already been decided, preordained, you might say. I'm going to have to take her with me. There's really no other option.

SUSAN

Having, unilaterally, come to a decision, the very next morning Dicta dropped the bomb on Suzie. "I've been accepted into a grad school in California. We're moving at the end of the month;" Suzie was neither surprised nor upset. Deep down, she had even expected it. Right away, she thought about the practicalities. She could draw from her so-called education trust fund--to which, at that point, she had gained full access--and, even with Dicta's tuition, they could live on it, reasonably comfortably, for years. Furthermore, Suzie could, no doubt, augment their income through whoring.

With an astonishing nonchalance, Suzie emailed her parents to tell them that she was following her girlfriend to Southern California, where she--her girlfriend--would be attending grad-school. Suzie purposely did not specify which grad school, but she assured them that she would email from time to time. She smiled to herself as she pressed 'send', thinking about her folks' reaction when she said she was following her girlfriend.

With the assistance of Peter, for a carnal price, Dicta and Susan ported 'Out-Slut' with them, and were quickly offering Suzie again, ostensibly as an escort; the proceeds of her prostitution paying the premium rent on their lavish suite.

Sometimes, Susan would marvel at how her life-track had undergone such a major paradigm shift--seemingly of its own accord. "It's funny how things work out," she silently noted, while contentedly munching on Dicta's muff, as Dicta lay back on the couch, watching something fluffy on TV. "Odd funny, not ha-ha funny; but funny nonetheless."

In the final analysis, Dicta may have chosen their lifestyle, but Susan had accepted it. She wasn't looking for anyone else's acceptance; nor their pity, or disdain, or disgust, or fascination. Suzie's 'dating', besides providing some financial support, provided Suzie with enough rough, straight, demeaning, heterosexual sex to satisfy her carnal cravings. Her submission to, and for, Dicta satisfied her desire to be demonstrably loved and in love!

"Contrary to popular opinion," Suzie thought, as she successfully brought Dicta to another orgasm with her energetic, loving cunnilingus, "I don't feel that I have taken a wrong path, been led astray, been poisoned, or held under, or otherwise corrupted. I have voluntarily assumed my role, for both love and gratification, setting my own aspirations aside, for now, I am determined to do my best in supporting Dicta in her aspirations." Pleased with her self-talk, Suzie's tongue resumed lapping up Dicta's flowing nectar; and all was right with the world.