The Slutification of Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUSAN

Dicta held Susan firmly by the ears, as she--Susan--expertly performed cunnilingus. "Mmmmm," she purred contentedly, hooking her heels on the front edge of the seat and heaving her bottom up to meet Suzie's insistent tongue. She watched, distractedly, as one of the boys, she couldn't, at the moment, recall his name, approached Suzie from the rear, and, as he pulled his turgid cock out, knelt between Susan's legs and drove suddenly and forcefully into her exposed cunt. The force of his unexpected entry winded Susan and squashed her nose against Dicta's mound. A flood of girl-juice squelched as 'whoever-it-was' bottomed out; then he proceeded to thrust in and out, accelerating to a rapid, frenetic pace, causing Suzie to tighten her grip on her mistress's butt. Lapping and licking at the same frantic rate, Suzie caught herself rearing back to meet each forward thrust into her enflamed vagina.

The startling and violent penetration shocked the hell out of her, though, she realized, she shouldn't have been surprised. That being said, it was still the very first time someone had actually fucked her, so, she figured she was justified in considering she was now--or, maybe, finally--no longer a virgin, if, indeed, she had even been one the past year. Certainly, she had had no cherry to pop; her hymen having long since succumbed to some distantly remembered toy--dildo or vibrator. "Well, that was nice," she thought, "notwithstanding." Catching her breath against Dicta's throbbing pussy, Susan took a private moment to acknowledge the technical passing of her virginity--the circumstances were certainly much, much different from the gentle love she had always imagined as a girl. "Oh well," she mused, "It was better than rape, I suppose."

As Suzie's tongue automatically continued lapping at Dicta's pussy, she began to assess the novelty of the whole experience. She decided it was really quite different from a dildo--nicer in fact: a little give; a little warmth; firm but not completely rigid; self-lubricating; building to a dynamic, jolting finish, while sparking a sensual, if modest, climax!

It gradually occurred to Suzie, around that time--and it was with some sense of amazement that she finally admitted to herself--that she actually liked sex; not love-sex, just plain sex, 'hot monkey sex', animal-sex, carnal sex. It was a pleasure, at times, so intense it bordered on ecstasy. Different from the rapturous thrill of submission, but not better or worse, just different. The, albeit, perverse delight of total subjugation was still a very integral part of the joy, only, now she enjoyed the physical act--with girls and with the boys--too. Even when the boys were insensitive; too rough; too rushed; forcibly pushed in dry. Though, that being said, she found that, as she often became aroused in anticipation, the dry-entry was less and less a problem.

Still, in the miasma of sensation, arousal, and satisfaction, Suzie cautiously acknowledged that she, indeed, took an inordinate amount of pleasure from simply being 'taken'. She couldn't get around the fact that she was a submissive; not only that, but she reveled in it.

An awful lot happened that second term of Suzie's second year at the university; and a lot continued to happen. Dicta took Suze to get nipple piercings; didn't ask her, just said that's what we're doing. She did offer Suzie a choice--"Rings or barbells?"--but made the decision herself before Suzie could respond. "Rings, I think. More appropriate to our situation, eh?" Susan just went with it--swept along like a swimmer caught in the surf. As she did a while later when Dicta had 'Go button' tattooed above an inverted triangle--"▼"--on her shaved pubic mound.

When they were alone together, Dicta allowed Suzie to cuddle and nurse tenderly, just often enough to ensure compliance--basic classical conditioning; still, it usually ended up with Suzie eating her out. Dicta very rarely went down on her, though. In fact, Susan realized that hardly anybody ever went down on her, as much as she loved it when they did. She'd, sometimes, muse about the undeniable fact that she gave much, much more than she received--and not only orally, but in all aspects of her sexual activity.

Following yet another orgy, the guests having finally left, as Dicta held Suze's face to her tits and diddled Suzie's clit just enough to keep her simmering, she complained about Suze's swampy cunt. "I don't particularly like having my fingers slimed when I play with your cunt. I'm thinking we may need you to give up your anal virginity, and reserve your pussy for me, during active gangbangs and orgies." Suzie looked up, wide-eyed, at her mistress through her eyelashes, but didn't stop her suckling.

Suzie's anal deflowering, it turned out, was a bit of a non-event. It occurred so unremarkably that it was barely noticed. While Suzie was performing fellatio on a fellow seated in an easy chair, someone shuffled in behind her, drilling her pussy in one long stroke. Dicta happened to look over and notice, and said, casually, "Hey, don't mess her pussy, eh? Cum in her ass, not her twat. Okay?"

"Sure...!" whoever he was answered gleefully. Smearing her rosebud with the abundantly available pussy juice, he pushed, amazingly smoothly, into her butt. Suzie had had enough toys up there that it was only minimally uncomfortable--and only for a second--then he started pounding, and she rocked back to meet his thrusts. He didn't last long. After that, it was open season on her anus.

One time, following a quick back-seat anal servicing in the parking lot of a bar, Dicta hustled her out of the vehicle and back into the bar, through a side-door. Mortified, Susan could feel herself leaking from her rosebud, a wet spot expanding on the bum of her yoga pants, despite her clenched butt. She wouldn't dwell on it; just another humiliation to revel in.

It was soon evident to Suzie that it was evident to all her acquaintances that she had become obsessed with sex. She didn't know exactly how or when, but she had become the gang-bang queen. Puzzling to herself, in a rare, quiet moment, she embarrassedly remembers some of the early events; how she went from reluctant to enthusiastic. No one, except maybe Dicta, knew the real truth of it. It wasn't that she was really obsessed with the sex; it was that she was obsessed with pleasing Dicta. Her unbridled sex was just a means to an end.

Still and all, she certainly delighted in the carnal pleasures of most any style of sex; but even more, she thrilled to the situational positions--the dominance inherent to her submissive circumstances, the acts of submission she was required or expected to surrender voluntarily. And she sought situations where she was physically inferior--under--or supplicant, crouched subservient, acquiescent, begging. It came right down to the fact that she enjoyed being used--as it rendered her blameless.

In rare moments of objective introspection, Susan could hardly recognize herself. Her appearance--her make-up; her hair; her shoes; her strut; and especially her wardrobe--had undergone a complete sea-change. Dicta deliberately dressed her like a skank, her explanation being, variously, "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...," or something about walking the walk and talking the talk. Susan accepted it all with an almost studied docility. More and more Dicta gave her away sexually to various others--boys and girls, rationalizing, "Because skanky is synonymous with slutty, and that's what sluts do." As if that explained it all.

DICTA

I take Suze to a tattoo parlour to get inked again, this time in the small of her back, but I won't tell her what it is, "As that would spoil the surprise." Just at the top of her butt-crack, I have him, an artist I have dealt with before, inscribe on Suze's flawless skin, 'Enter Here' with a downward arrow--'↓'--just dipping down between her cheeks.

It's Friday night, and I'm exceptionally busy with--Ugh--school-work. Who would have guessed? But I've already invited a few guys over to the apartment, so I texted Suze, and told her to "Make them happy," until I get there. Ever obedient, Suze puts out for them, so that, when I arrive, I find her airtight on the couch. The boys have already had her a couple times, each. The rest of the evening was rather mellow, and when it, at last, breaks up, I snuggle with Suze--"Ya done good, kid," and let her eat me to orgasm.

Word gets around, as it always will, and less than a week later, I arrive home to find a crew of the little swine gang-banging Suze in or bedroom. Pissed right off, I chase them all out, and turn to Suze for an explanation. It seems, a couple of the little buggers had presented counterfeit texts from me, instructing her to submit to them. While it isn't really her fault, I need to blame someone, and consider possible consequences-- Labia rings? A clitoral ring?--but, in the end, I just reprimand Suzie for being so gullible, and come up with another system--like a simple phone call. Duh!

'Sex with Suze' as a money-making proposition has been swirling through my thoughts for a while, now. So, I begin exploring trading Suze's delights for favours, initially, but quickly settling into an informal cash transaction. I don't see it as pandering, just a little quid pro quo. But then again, so what if it is!

As much as I still ration the attention I give to Suze--can't have her taking me for granted, now, can we?--I still make time for moments of shared Sapphic love. One of my favourite and most satisfying positions for this is what I call modified-69. I lay Suze supine on the floor, carpeted floor, of course, with her knees bent, feet together, thighs splayed, while I straddled her chest, on my knees, facing her feet. As I settle onto her face, I can already feel the blood rushing to my genitals--temperature rising, juices flowing, labia swelling. I, then, lever myself down so that my clitoris is pressed against Suze's lips and her nose dips into my cunt. The touch of her tongue to my clit is electric. Seating myself firmly, I can lean forward, put my elbows on Suze's thighs, and proceed to ram our large double-ended dildo in and out of her twat. I never worry about lubrication as Suze's box is flowing from the very outset. Situational arousal or anticipation, whatever, she is slick by the time I'm climbing on--never fails.

In consultation with Peter, our resident computer nerd, we have further developed the 'Out-Slut!' website, adding an uploading feature to allow for sharing collection of salacious pictures--still and moving. (We keep Suze's pics separately accessible, of course, after all, she is the star.) As the collection grows, we implement a subscription aspect--with teaser-promos on sites such as PornHub and The Hun Yellow pages. What quickly becomes apparent is the value of an online 'dating' reservations page--for Suze's escort services, which Peter has no trouble creating. He is more than satisfied with payment in kind for services rendered.

SUSAN

As soon as the 'Out-Slut' dating program came on-line--as soon as Dicta started charging for Suzie's services, the grim reality set in: "Being a slut," Susan told herself, "doesn't necessarily make you a whore; but being a whore pretty much guarantees you're a slut!" Notwithstanding, her new activities--her more frequent assignments, confirmed the fact that Suzie really liked sex with men--the clientele had rapidly expanded beyond the population of the university--especially reveling in rough, hard, aggressive sex.

Though Dicta and Susan always slept together, they kept the second bedroom as Suzie's, in order to maintain the appearance of their being simply college roommates. Suzie usually met the client at a bar, from where they would determine: 'your place', 'my place', or 'your hotel room?' Occasionally the deed would take place on a backseat, parked at the beach, or in the parking lot of the bar. A time or two Suzie had even been the entertainment at frat house. The inherent risk in offering herself and bowing to the wishes of a complete stranger seemed to enhance, for her, the abstract pleasure of submission. On most dates she simply followed the orders of her client, and thrilled within the concentrated ecstasy that focused her awareness on a point in the centre of her brain. Lying under a virile male, pounding a stiff cock mercilessly into her, or being held by the ears and face-fucked violently, Suzie's arousal became all-encompassing--enflaming the ardour of her partner and inducing, so more than a few clients had told her, legendary climaxes.

At the same time, as her experience grew in leaps and bounds, Suzie realized she didn't particularly like 'cowgirl' or 'reverse cowgirl' positions, although she loved doggie-style and, particularly, rear entrance-anal; it seemed, the more submissive the situation, the better. Certainly, she appreciated that none of what she did was 'making love'; love had nothing to do with it. It was just fornication--getting off--plain, raw fucking. Love-making was what she occasionally shared with Dicta; although, she thought sadly, it was generally just too damned occasional. So it went.

When Dicta, one day, casually mentioned applications to a few prestigious west-coast grad schools, Suzie was surprised, but the more she heard about it, the more she realized Dicta was not talking like they would be parting, but more like she expected Suzie would be going with her. It had never been discussed. As much as it was blatantly presumptuous, Susan accepted it as just another fait accompli. As it turned out, Dicta had been accepted at more than one, and was now just considering her choices. Although she talked to Suzie about it, she never once asked her opinion, and didn't reveal her final decision. Only that, "It's gonna cost bundle!"

"But you can help," Dicta added. As it was, Suzie's trust fund pretty much supported them. "We'll put all your dating money--your hooking money go into a joint savings account--uh, no... maybe we'll just put a bit of it in a savings account, and put the rest in a safety deposit box. That way we won't draw the attention of the taxation folks." Dicta tapped herself on the temple and croon, "Pretty clever, huh?" Dicta then assured Suzie that she'd take care of it all--and so she did.

And through all this, Dicta had somehow managed to maintain a 3.9 GPA, with, seemingly, no effort at all. Still in the final weeks of the term, she made a huge push to bring her final grades up to the max--4.0 GPA. At the same time, when she should have been thinking about re-registering--getting back into it after her break--Susan was, understandably, just too busy; too distracted. Rather than start again, just to have to withdraw later, Suzie chose to drop out of school altogether.

Relieved of the stress of thinking about school, Susan found herself increasingly 'working' nights and sleeping late. For a while, she felt she and Dicta were just ships passing in the night. Susan really looked forward to evenings at home, when the clients had gone and she had Dicta's--albeit rationed--attention, which she welcomed, despite the fact that Dicta was uncharacteristically stressed herself. Her interactions with Suzie were sharp and demanding, and while Suzie missed the occasional soft, loving touch, it was all right. She hardly needed to remind herself that Dicta was her primary concern, Dicta's comfort and happiness, her primary focus.

Indeed, as things wound up, they wound down, and as the term's work finished Suzie bathed in the joy of, once again, being able to sit in the half-light of evening, arms around one another, Dicta talking, Susan listening as she gently suckled Dicta's breasts. Yes, Suzie took what she could get, at Dicta's whim, which, of course, was her prerogative.

After a busy day on campus, Dicta could, once again, relax; and she liked little better than to be sitting in an easy chair with a double-ended dildo inserted, with Suzie riding it--reverse cowgirl, hands on Dicta's knees, head back, eyes squeezed shut, bouncing and plunging on her lap. Dicta's hands cupped and teased Suzie's breasts as they rode wave after wave of continuous shared climax. Suzie's clutching vagina, squeezing and relaxing, sent vibrations along the length of their common phallus; Suzie's syncopated spasms, jolted Dicta's end, and, as Suzie slammed her bottom against Dicta's vulva, the deep thrusts filled them both, igniting shared orgasms.

Suzie couldn't understand how her fate had changed so quickly. It seemed that one day she had been a better than average student with better than average prospects, and the next day she had become, not just a bona fide slut, but a truly submissive slut. Had her transmogrification revealed a hitherto unknown 'real self' or was this just some random transient incarnation? During moments of clarity and introspection, Susan suspected that her evolution--or was it devolution--was not finished yet. So, it was with a deliberate decision that she chose to ride it out; that being the case, she felt she didn't need to give it much thought. Furthermore, for the time being, at least, she felt more authentic than she could ever remember feeling.

DICTA

As I step into the apartment, following a full day of pre-graduation hoopla--looks like I'll be graduating with honours--I call out for my pet. "Suzie...!" I've taken to call her Suzie, once again, as Suze seems to be a bit too hard-edged. "Where are you girl? I've had a busy day!" I have to guard, sometimes, against sounding whiny--like I'm pleading. "Get in here...! I want..."--I almost said 'need'! "I want a massage, a nice, comforting wind down caress, before you head out on your 'date'." She appears, gliding silently out of the kitchen like a sylph, folding herself into my arms and raising her lips for a kiss.

Suzie has on one of her working outfits: black knee-high 'musketeer' boots with CFM heels; a stretchy cire, leather-look hip-hugger micro-skirt which doesn't come down as far as the tops of her black thigh-high stay-up stockings; and a flouncy white buttonless blouse with floppy wide collar and lapels, knotted under her breasts, leaving a delightfully inviting bare midriff. Her braless tits push the outlines of her nipple-rings in clear relief through the thin sheer material.

I let myself collapse into an easy-chair, and Suzie slips behind me. She starts right away, knowing the routine, and proceeds to give me a rigorous neck-rub, spreading her attention to my arms and back, as well. I stand and pull her against me, meeting her lips as we neck fiercely, each sucking face. My hand reaches between Suzie's legs and begins to twiddle her pussy through and around the thin strip of Suzie's thong, already damp. Meanwhile Suzie opens my top, and licks and nibbles my breasts. Abandoning her puss, I shuffle over to the couch, pulling Suzie by her lapels, while maintaining a lip-lock. I sit, and Suzie slips to her knees in front of me. "I have a treat for you," I whisper as she sensually removes my panties and flips up my skirt. "I gave my faculty advisor a quick farewell fuck and I'm still dripping with his cum." Unnecessarily, I give Suzie's head a little nudge into me, hissing, "Eat me! Eat my fresh creampie!" Suzie pauses, to inhale my redolence, then plunges herself face-first into my vee and proceeds to munch expertly--licking and flicking, sucking and slurping--bringing me quickly to climax. Humping my hips and pulling Suzie's hair, holding her tight against my gushing twat, I slowly descend from my orgasmic heights. And as I regain my composure, I push Suzie off, with a histrionically dismissive, "Thanks. Better go wash your face, Pet." When she returns from the bathroom, face clean, cheeks aglow, I give her a kiss, and, with a "Be good tonight," send her on her way, to the first of her evening's 'dates'.