The Slutty Adventures of Lenore Pt. 02

Story Info
Lenore is used by her uncle, dad and brother.
3.1k words
3.73
10k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Narrator: (because fuck you, I decided this series gets a narrator now] Ahem, Uh, oh! Oh. Uh, okay. Yes, I am the narrator for the series, even though the first part didn't have this amazingly awkward, immersion-breaking feature. I'll make this quick, I guess. We join Lenore after her last slutty adventure where she was fucked silly at her high school by, who-Jordan? Jimmy?--oh, Joey! Yes. She was dropped off at her house by Joey for winter break and we join her now as she sits in her room on her bed reading some generic anime or whatever the fuck it is that edgy, outcast teens read in their freetime. She lives with her father, Henry, who is a jobless, sorry, welfare dependant who spends his days drinking PBR and fapping to strictly homemade porn videos with precariously young looking women. It is on this day, however, that Henry's one and only phone charger has gone kaputz and he is attempting to beat off for the third time today when his phone's battery runs dry. He is now left with a hard, swollen dick that he cannot seem to alleviate. That is, until he happens to walk by Lenore's bedroom whose door has been left slightly ajar...

Lenore sat on her bed, reading her anime manga. She was comfortable, dressed in a black tank top and booty shorts. While she usually wore goth style clothes and accessories when she was out and whoring around, it wasn't always comfortable. At home, she liked to dress skimpily. She'd tease her father's and brother's friends who'd come over to watch whatever fucking game or play whatever stupid videogame in the living room. Her house was typically always crawling with random guys from the grungiest places in town. Guys with no girlfriends or wives that spent their days at the corner bar, shooting the shit about what they thought they knew about politics or sports. They all liked making Henry's place their meetup because the word around town was that his daughter was a little whore. And, every now and then, one of them might get lucky enough to get waved into her bedroom for a tussle in her bed for whatever few dollars they had rolled up in their pockets. Lenore didn't need the money, but she loved the idea of fucking dirty men for cash. She got turned on by being a cheap whore and hosting gangbangs from her bedroom. Today, though, the only men that were at her house were her father and brother, Gerald.

"Lenore," Henry shouted, pushing her door wide open, "why'd you get home late yesterday?"

"Uh, um..." she said to herself, trying to make up a good reason that didn't involve manipulating a low-IQ individual into fisting her cunt, "I was at the library in town. I just lost track of time, I guess." Lenore put her book down and watched her father close the door behind him. She could smell the alcohol on his breath and couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants.

"Oh, really? You weren't out giving that cooter away?"

"No, daddy, I promise."

"I think y'er a Goddamn liar, Lenore. You know how I know? Your leg starts to shake whenever you're not telling the truth. Been that way since you was a little girl."

"I was being a good girl, I swear," Lenore cried, trying her best to shed some alligator tears, but she wasn't quick enough. Her father reached over and grabbed her by the hair close to her scalp and looked her deep in her eyes.

"I don't think you was being good. I've been hearing about you from Benny and all them, and I told you that if you was gonna whore yourself out like a big girl, you was gonna have responsibilities like a big girl. And now, I think it's time that as the woman of the house, you started taking on more of them roles."

"Like what, daddy," Lenore asked, helpless.

"Like giving me that little hole of yers iffin and when I want it. And I want it now," Henry said, unbuckling his pants. He was quick to let his jeans hit the ground, his cock springing out. Lenore had seen her dad's cock once before when she made the mistake of trying to use the bathroom without knocking. It wasn't huge, but it was nice. She always figured the reason why her mother left her father was that he nutted too prematurely, but she had a suspicion that she was about to find out. Henry stuck his other hand into his daughter's shirt and greedily began squeezing her fat, thick tits. They were plentiful and pale, jiggling as he moved his hand around. Henry didn't like women whose tits were so perky they maintained perfect shape even when they were unbound. He liked when they were just on the border of being overly large. His daughter had larger, dark pink nipples that were already getting stiff from being played with. "You goddamn slut. You're getting excited from yer daddy playing wif those fucking fat ass milk makers of yours." Lenore opened her mouth to speak but could only let out a surprised yelp as she felt her father's rough, calloused hand slap her across her delicate, youthful face. There was enough force to drive her into her bed, leaving her somewhat dazed as she felt her tank top being ripped away. She shook her head and realized that her father was already pulling her booty shorts off as well but was having trouble giving how tight they were on her fat, teenage ass. 'Goddamn girl, how the fuck you'd even get these britches on," Henry grunted.

"Fuck," Lenore said, now on her stomach. She turned her head so she was looking over her back, watching her ass winning the war that was keeping her shorts on. Her control, though, was short-lived. With a few, strong, drunken pulls her shorts tore off her completely, exposing her ass and puffy pussy lips. She started to struggle, writhing and kicking her dad away, but he was larger and stronger than her. Larger and stronger, but not capable enough of holding down the young girl in a capacity that allowed him to shove his dick in her snatch.

"Boy, get yer ass in here," Henry shouted towards the bedroom door. A few moments of struggle between the two of them passed before the sound of heavy footsteps made their way to Lenore's door.

"Yeah, daddy," Gerald said, opening his sister's door. His eyes got wide as he took in the sight before him.

"Yer whore sister needs herself a good lesson. You help me hold her down and use her good, too," Henry said, gesturing for Gerald to come help. Gerald rushed over and grabbed Lenore by her hair with one hand and her arm with the other. Her brother was the former highschool star wrestler before he dropped out three years ago. 21, he still maintained his raw physique and had no problem wrangling his sister. He felt his own cock stirring in his pants and wasted no time lowering his boxers and sliding his semi-hard slab of meat in Lenore's mouth.

"Mmmmfghh," Lenore moaned, feeling her brother's cock getting harder and longer in her mouth. He was slightly bigger than her father and Lenore could feel her cunt getting wet as Gerald started the process of mouth fucking her. It was only a matter of seconds before she felt her face being pushed into his groin, the cock slamming against her tonsils like a freight train. She began to gag, only disrupted by her father spreading her legs apart.

"Damn, girl," Henry said, sliding his cock into his daughter's tight, 18-year old hole, "never felt a whore be this tight. You could hold onto a pencil with this thing!" Henry grabbed his daughter's waist, playing tug of war with her as the rope with Gerald also vying for control of her so he could fuck her throat. Henry groaned and squeezed tight, taken away into euphoria by the physical sensation and sight and sound of his daughter's fat, juicy ass fwapping against him. Her pussy was soaked already, remnants of Joey's cum still clinging to the fertile, teen walls of her cunt. Henry's cock became coated in a thick, frothy white substance that instantly affirmed his belief that Lenore was whoring around. "You fucking good-fer-nothing whore! You have been fucking around. Goddamnit, you're gonna be on pussy duty every night this week!"

"Nnnngpmhhh," Lenore grunted, her pussy being pounded into angrily while tears welled up in her eyes from gagging. Snot ran down her nose and she tried to push off of her brother for a gulp of air, but she was beginning to lose consciousness from the lack of oxygen. Slowly, she began to fade into unconsciousness while she tried to enjoy being raped by her father and brother. She'd never thought of being an incest whore, but to her, dick was dick, and her dad was getting it good. She thought it definitely had to do with the alcohol in his system, but she couldn't think for too long about it as she was quickly succumbing to asphyxia. She was only aware of her body furiously bouncing against two male partners as she slipped away. Seeing his daughter pass out while him and his son spitroasted her drove Henry crazy. He loved fucking broads, but they were so much more sexy when they weren't concious. He might have to get some date rape drugs for next time. It'd take the fight out of her and he could enjoy watching Lenore's thick, perfectly proportioned body jiggle and bounce with every thrust underneath him.

"Damn daddy," Gerald said in between thrusts, "she done passed out. I like her nice and limp this way. She looks all pretty and still like, like them sex dolls you see in the shop window down the ways."

"You're right, son. She does look awfully pretty. Got them good curves and right amount of puppy fat in all the right places. Not fat or chubby, but she got a good amount of push to her." They continued fucking her, but as Lenore's face got blue, Gerald took pity on his sister and imagined he was instead fucking her pussy and that it was her time of the month when she could get pregnant. Not that he wanted a kid, but he thought about how much more fuckable she'd look with tits full of mommy milk and big, wide hips. He pulled her face into his crotch and felt his balls churn, groaning as his nut worked up good and hard.

"Fuck," Gerald sighed, blowing his load into his sister's mouth. He hadn't cum in three months, the last time he'd bagged a woman. This time, his nut was huge, some of it shooting down her throat and into her stomach, but a lot of it was choked down into her airways as they were suddenly freed, his dick now removed.

Lenore, still unconscious, gasped for air and inhaled huge, hot, sticky globs of her brother's semen. More of it, though, spewed from her lips like a donut that had been overpiped with creme. She coughed, hacking up sticky, congealed balls into her pillow.

"Damn boy," Henry said, still going at his daughter's helpless pussy, "go and call yer uncle Rob! We're not finished with this bitch yet. And tell that shrimp dick mother fucker to bring Moby with him!" Nodding, Henry ran out of the room to go call his uncle while his father continued having at his daughter's limp body. He flipped her over so he could appreciate how well her tits had developed and watch how they bounced with every thrust of his cock into her gooey cunt. He fucked her for several more minutes, her pussy still and not quivering at all in her unconscious state, which did put a little damper on the fucking. Usually, he liked feeling a woman's snatch grip his cock and quiver a little as she got pounded. It was that thing a woman's body did naturally to help milk a cock and ensure all the hot seed made its way into the womb where it belonged. However, he fucked her just the same and felt his own balls begin to churn as he saw his brother's truck pull into the driveway from Lenore's window.

While Rob wrestled with the item he'd brought over, Henry concentrated and gave Lenore's pussy a few good, deep thrusts, pulling her into him as he came hard. His load wasn't as full as Henry given how often he jacked off, but he managed to have a few drops of his own sperm drip from Lenore's freshly fucked coochy. As he panted, tired from the pounding, Gerald and Rob made their way into Lenore's bedroom, Moby carried in by both. Moby was Rob's pride and joy and his compensation for having a small dick. Moby was a three-foot long, 26-inch circumference, fifty-pound rubber latex dildo that was sculpted to look just like an enormous penis. It cost Rob an entire paycheck, but now and then he'd invite a highschool senior girl in with promises of cheap weed to come and dry hump it until they came. Rob spent a lot of money on cheap weed and it would rarely ever be worth the while seeing as the girls would always pretend to cum after just ten or so seconds.

'I'm here," Rob said, resting Moby on the bed next to Lenore. It was almost as big as her, but Henry smiled wickedly as he envisioned his plan.

"We're punishing my slut daughter, Rob. Gerald, go get the tub of Vaseline from the bathroom," Henry commanded. Gerald ran and retrieved the jar, handing it to his father. "Good, now hold your sister down. She's starting to wake up."

Lenore stirred, her senses coming back to her as the stars in her eyes faded away. She felt a warm, sticky liquid in her mouth and the sensation of a pussy that had been mildly fucked. "Ugh," she groaned, her lungs burning.

"Rob, help me lube this motherfucker up," Henry said, starting to spread the vaseline all over the dildo. Him and Rob comically spready the lube over the comically large dildo as Lenore, Rob's niece, Gerald's sister, and Henry's daughter, started to realize something big was about to happen. Literally.

"Wait, wait," she said, her eyes bulging as she looked at Moby, "you can't be fucking serious!"

"Oh, we're plenty serious, princess. When I was a boy, my daddy caught me smoking a cigarette. You know what he did? He made me smoke four packs in one day until I vomited my lungs out! Never touched 'em a day in my life after. Now? You're running around town trying to get any dick your whore snatch can take. Well, your family's about to give you all the dick your sweet, sweet little teenage pussy can handle! Rob, help me get this fucking thing in there." Henry and Rob lifted the massive sex toy, hoisting the tip of the head to Lenore's dripping wet pussy. After a few seconds, she felt the firm, huge tip pushing against her hole.

"Oh, fuck," Lenore cried, feeling pressure against her snatch as her father and uncle work Moby into her. At first, the dildo did nothing but push against her hole. It was so massively large and she was so petite that Lenore almost wanted to laugh.

"C'mon, push," Henry said, muscling the dildo further forward. Him and Rob both pushed, getting as good a grip as possible on the dildo and finding a stance that gave them some leverage. Then, Lenore began to get a little concerned as she felt her pussy parting a bit, the nub of the head pushing itself into her depths. It was half an inch, really. The girth, if you could call it that, wasn't even entertaining the notion of penetrating the tight teenager. But, where there is a will, there is a way.

"Anngrh," Rob grunted, beginning to sweat as he felt his back and shoulders strain, watching the nub of Moby's head begin to make some "headway" into his niece.

"Ah," Lenore moaned, her pussy now feeling as if it were going to tear in half as the monster was being forced into her fuck hole. Her and her brother made eye contact, but he was focused on holding her down, ignorant to the fact his cock was already rock hard again. Beads of sweat fell down the brows of all three men, each exerting all their force and working in tandem with a singular objective, wholly determined to succeed as if their lives depended on it. Henry watched as his precious daughter's pussy widened, beginning to fail just like castle doors being besieged by a battering ram.

"C'mon," Henry shouted even louder, "we almost got it!" The two brothers huffed, and puffed and shoved and sweat, feeling their own muscles pulling and straining. They would be in search of muscle relaxers tomorrow, but today, their prize would be worth it. And then, with a big, suctioning FWOOP, Moby pushed past the tightness of her pussy ring and sank into her helpless depths, Lenore screaming at the top of her lungs as she felt her insides being pushed apart, taking every square inch of the monstrosity. She was completely filled, the imprint of the dildo freakishly visible from above. Its length made its way up to underneath her fat tits where her solar plexus was. In an instant, Lenore came harder than she could even fathom, her g-spot and prostate stimulated in such a way that transcended pleasure. It felt as if the universe itself was fisting her and she was one with euphoria.

"Fuck yeah," Henry said, taking his cock and stroking it with a lustful fervor. Him, his son and his brother all began to jerk off and came within seconds, cumming all over Lenore's beautiful face as stars shot across her field of vision. After they had all enjoyed themselves, Henry motioned to remove the dildo. With almost the same sound they heard going in, they heard it but now in reverse as they pulled it out. Lenore's insides clung to the massive column of latex as if they savored the life altering experience it had bestowed upon her. Her insides deflated and went back to normal, Lenore passing out in a tired, exhausted heap on her bed as the three men celebrated their victory, occasionally playing with a tit and slapping her ass. Lenore would never be a whore again.

Or would she?