The "Small" Return Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to do exactly that. While Alison went down to kiss Lizzy, and Lizzy's arms wrapped around Alison, I put myself at the end of them. I stayed up on my knees, and just like I had done to Anna before, I slid my cock into Lizzy's pussy with a slow, easy push. I heard Lizzy moan into Alison's mouth, and I started slowly thrusting into her again and again. Then, I pulled out, grabbed Alison by the hip, and pulled her ass a little closer toward me. Alison pushed her hips back, putting her ass in the perfect position. I shoved it inside her, and began to fuck her doggystyle much harder than I was Lizzy.

The two of them took it in turns, taking my cock and moaning. Soon they broke their kiss, and when I fucked Alison, she would whip her hair to one side and look back at me. When I fucked Lizzy, she would raise her head and peak over Alison's shoulder to stare up at me. I would fuck Alison hard until I thought I was getting closer to cumming, then fuck Lizzy slower to cool off. But soon, even that was too much.

As I was fucking Alison, both Aubrey and Anna crawled up beside her. Both of their faces hovered above Alison's ass, waiting. Aubrey even had her tongue out to accompany the impatient look she had on her face.

"Come on man, cum already. Quit holding out on us," Aubrey egged on, sounding annoyed.

Not sure if it was Aubrey's urging, the feel of Alison's pussy, or Anna's smile beaming up at me, but that was indeed the moment I completely lost it. I pulled out at the last second, and pointed my cock at Aubrey. That first shot burst into her face with such force that it made a literal splash, hitting her and then dripping down onto Alison's ass. Aubrey grabbed my cock after that, roughly jerking it as my orgasm continued. The entire fat load went onto Aubrey's face and her outstretched tongue, and only when she had continued to jerk it for 10 seconds after I was done cumming did she let it go. Aubrey beckoned Anna over the top of Alison's ass, and the two came together above it to start making out, Anna giddily taking Aubrey's tongue full of cum onto her own.

I flopped back on the bed, half dead and trying to catch my breath. I even closed my eyes for a moment, hearing some shuffling and some giggles next to me. I wanted to look, and see what the foursome next to me were starting to do, but then I felt Brie nudge me with her foot.

"Hey so uh, you should make your rounds now, because once Lily gets here we're gonna need you to drop by."

That was when the realization hit me like a bolt of lightning. I couldn't rest. I had a houseful of encounters to initiate.