The "Small" Return Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara meanwhile was taking advantage of Anya's new pose by slipping her sundress up over her ass, and running her hands down it and over her thighs. Cara then bent over into almost the exact same position Anya had, only instead of tipping her head down, Cara kept her head up so it was right against Anya's ass. Anya had nothing but a narrow thong under her dress, and Cara simply pulled it aside as she leaned her head in. I felt Anya moan with my cock in her mouth as Cara pressed her mouth against Anya's pussy and slid her tongue out. I reminded myself to thank Cara for that, because as soon as she started, Anya started sucking my cock faster and harder, moaning quietly as she did.

That wasn't the only other thing happening. Kat and Madelaine continued to kiss, and then Madelaine and Camila, who was behind Kat, started pulling her shirt up. The simple black top Kat was wearing soon disappeared, revealing a black bra to match. As soon as the top was over Kat's head, Madelaine leaned in again and started kissing her, while Camila leaned in from behind and began kissing her shoulders. Kat offered no objection when Camila unhooked her bra and slid it off her arms, causing Kat's amazing, enormous tits to spill out. Madelaine touched both of them, and then leaned her head down to kiss them. Kat took several kisses from Madelaine on each of her tits, and then leaned to the side to try to get to my cock once again.

Anya pulled away just in time for both Kat and Karen to go for it. Karen went first, aggressively bobbing her mouth on my cock, and then pulled away, leaving it for Kat to slowly ease her way down on. But then Madelaine shifted herself up, kneeling on one knee so she could lean forward over Kat's shoulder. While Kat was sucking, Madelaine forced herself over the top and moved her mouth toward my cock. Her tongue touched it first, prompting Kat to back away and allow Madelaine to wrap her lips around the tip. And yet that pushed Karen out of the way, who then slid around and all but put her head against my chest so she could try to get her own angle. Anya, still moaning quietly from Cara's tongue licking her, moved up so she was right next to me, and then leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I love watching them fight over your cock..." Anya whispered before kissing me on the cheek.

To be blunt, so did I. Madelaine's slow, seductive sucking was heavy on the tongue. Then Kat came in with a slightly faster, deeper method. Then Karen forced her way in, and quickly pumped and slurped her mouth up and down. Anya moaned in my ear quietly several times, and I had to turn to see that Cara was now eating her pussy while also rubbing her clit from underneath. I kissed Anya several times, and she grabbed my face to passionately kiss back. We stayed that way for a little while as I felt one mouth after another swap on my cock. Then I felt some shuffling around me.

Kat stood up from where she was, and Karen got up from the couch. Karen's tits were out, and Kat was topless, and as soon as Kat pulled Karen's top off the rest of the way, they matched. They pulled into each other and began to make out, both of them groping each other's tits. The Riverdale trio took advantage of Kat making space, with Camila and Lili scooting forward so they were also practically crawling into my lap. Madelaine put both her arms out, and grabbed both of them by the back of the head. She guided the two of them in until they were both licking the side of my cock, and then began to share it between the two of them. Then there was a sudden presence next to me, and I turned to find Lucy Hale had taken Karen's spot on the couch.

"Hi there," Lucy said with a smirk.

"Lucy..." I said as I moaned quietly. "So glad you're here."

"What about me?" came a voice from behind.

I craned my head back to see Hailee Steinfeld was standing behind the couch. Next to her? Sophie Turner. I reached up as both of them bent down, and I gave each one an acknowledging kiss.

"And what about me?" came another voice, this time from in front of me.

I looked down, and there was Vanessa Hudgens standing behind Madelaine. When I bit my lip and looked at her, Vanessa simply giggled, and then bent over at the waist. Camila and Lili moved out of the way as Vanessa came down and took a turn working her mouth up and down. Lucy leaned in closer beside me. Hailee and Sophie's hands grabbed at me from behind. Anya stayed close as she got closer to cumming from Cara. And Vanessa bent down to awkwardly join the trio in front of me. I was literally surrounded.

I sat back as almost every girl present took a turn sucking my cock. Madelaine made a show of sucking my cock while she jerked the base, then tipped it to the side to give it to Camila, and then the other way to give it to Lili. Vanessa leaned in over her shoulder and took another turn. Lucy was busy fingering herself under her skirt, but then she came in and sucked it while moaning. Then from the other side? Anya moaned louder as Cara feasted on her pussy. And only right when she was about to cum did she drop her head down and deepthroat my cock one more time.

I was in heaven. It was exactly what I wanted. Everywhere I looked, a gorgeous face stared back at me. Even those that weren't actively sucking my cock gave attention that made it even better. Hailee and Sophie pulled my shirt off from behind, and continually felt my chest as one girl after the other put my cock in her mouth. Lucy continued to finger her pussy, more than once putting a finger in my mouth for me to taste her. Even the pack on the floor did more. When Camila and Lili took their turns, Madelaine was busy making out with Vanessa, and even got the sundress Vanessa was wearing pulled off of her. While Lucy was bobbing her mouth on my cock, Vanessa locked eyes with me and began to grope her tits. That was when I felt a shift.

Lucy went fast, Madelaine went slow. Camila and Lili licked every inch of it, Anya leaned in to deepthroat it. It was all so much so fast that I couldn't last much longer. My cock tensed up, as did my legs. The arms I had wrapped and Anya and Lucy did as well, with my fingers clutching them tightly. A few more sensations of Madelaine's red lips sliding down, and then Camila and Lili's tongues sliding up while Madelaine jerked, and that was it.

An enormous burst of cum flew up, landing on Madelaine's face as she jerked faster. Then another pump immediately came out and flowed down my shaft part ways before being intercepted by Camila and Lili's tongues. Madelaine kept stroking even as Vanessa grabbed her face and turned so they could make out, allowing Vanessa to steal some of what had already landed on Madelaine's face. Then Lucy moved in, sucking at the tip and taking some directly into her mouth. The rest flowed down my cock and was soon stolen by one or more tongues at the same time.

I sat back and tried to catch my breath, but it didn't really happen at first. Between Anya and Lucy on either side of me pulling me in for another kiss, and Hailee and Sophie pawing at me from behind, I couldn't exactly relax. In front of me there was a massive, free-swapping circle of making out happening with the trio and Vanessa. Then behind them against the back wall, Karen and Kat were still playing with each other's tits. Cara was done eating Anya's pussy for the moment, and was currently just hugging/groping her from behind.

"Ok, so now the question is..." Madelaine began.

"...who gets to 'go' first?" Madelaine finished, and then began to look around.

Every girl in the room suddenly looked at each other. Kat and Karen broke their makeout to look back towards the couch. Anya bit her lip as she clasped Cara's hand over her own. The Riverdale trio all looked at me in unison. Vanessa licked her lips at the thought. Lucy slid her finger into her mouth to taste her pussy off herself. Sophie clapped her hand on Hailee's ass.

"Ahem. *We* get to go first," came a sharp, commanding voice from behind.

I, and the rest of the assembled room, turned and looked to see where the sound came from. All five of them were there, lined up to ensure they were all seen. Aubrey Plaza in the middle, Anna Kendrick and Brie Larson on her left, Elizabeth Olsen and Alison Brie on her right. Alison and Anna were grinning, Brie had the teasing look on her face again, Elizabeth looked hungry for attention, and Aubrey straight up looked angry.

"We got here first, we get first dibs on the actual fucking," Aubrey said sharply.

There were no objections from any of the girls in the room, but I looked to Anya to ensure she didn't want first dibs. Her being THE founding member of the Lodge kinda gave her the right, as did my want to do whatever she said. She simply looked at me with a smirk as she reached back and caressed Cara on the cheek.

"You go ahead, we'll catch up," Anya said with a wink.

"Don't worry, I'll come find you all..." I said as I got up off the couch and started walking towards the quintet.

As I got closer, Anna and Alison took me by the hands as the rest turned and began to walk from the room. I followed behind, towed by those two and taking one last look at the bar. Several of the girls were watching me leave, some looking disappointed, and some turning to the girl next to them for company. The now six of us left the bar, and went back into the main foyer of the house. But, right when we entered the large open space, I saw Joey King wave frantically from down the hall by the kitchen. She hurried to catch up as I kept walking, towed along by Alison and Anna.

"There you are!" Joey called. "Can I talk to you real quick?"

I nodded as Joey got close, coming all the way up to me and beckoning me closer like she had to tell a secret.

"One sec," I said to Anna and Alison as I stopped.

"Don't keep us waiting," called Aubrey as she and the group rounded the staircase and began to ascend to the second floor.

"What's up?" I asked Joey.

She looked around like she wanted to make sure no one was listening, and then leaned in closer.

"Hey, so, Sabrina should be here soon. And she'll want to hang out when she gets here."

"Ok," I said, nodding along.

Joey awkwardly shifted in place, and rubbed her neck like she was slightly embarrassed.

"But Hunter and I were...hoping we could hang out together first," Joey said, biting her lip as she waited for my reaction.

"You two are still doing that?" I asked, recalling the time the three of us were together, and the two sisters got very involved with each other.

"No, we agreed we'd only ever do that when we were here. But, we got to talking about it and...we want to. But..."

"But you don't want Sabrina to find out?" I asked.

"Or anyone," Joey giggled. "Where can we go?"

I pointed up the stairs and then twisted my finger left, and then down.

"Go upstairs and take a left. Go all the way down that corridor. There's a bank of bedrooms that I doubt will get filled even if everyone starts choosing rooms. Shut the door and lock it. I'll come find you two later."

Joey flashed a giddy grin and nodded, then turned to leave. I stopped her by grabbing her hand, and she turned back to face me again. I pulled her in for a kiss, and my hands immediately wrapped around her to grab her ass. Joey moaned, and kissed harder. Then she pulled her shirt up to flash her tits at me, all but forcing my hands to grab them next. We finished the kiss, and she began to back away, biting her lip.

"I'm going to come find you two...so fucking hard..." I said.

Joey grinned again, and then went back down the hall. I turned and went back to the stairs to follow the quintet. I rushed up the stairs, going up them two at a time and then heading straight for my room. If I knew the quintet they went straight there. Claiming their turf was what they did, especially when Aubrey was around. There were few ladies that were able to stand up to her aside from Anya, and maybe Emilia. But Emilia wasn't here, and Anya was probably on her way to 69 with Cara.

When I got to my room I found that I was correct. All five of them had already beaten me there, and all of them were quickly preparing for what was going to happen next. Alison was pushing her jeans down her legs, with Anna's help. Brie was pulling off her tight top, freeing her tits as she grinned. Lizzy was facing Aubrey with a demure grin on her face. She was timidly standing there as Aubrey stripped her down, having already taken off her shirt to reveal a black bra, and was now pulling her leggings down to reveal a black thong. Lizzy's eyes turned to me first, and she flashed me that dead cute smile of hers. The other four then turned to look at me, and Anna took that as a cue to pull her sundress over her head. Aubrey put one hand on Lizzy's chest, and pushed her away with a fake disdain. As Lizzy stepped back and sat down on the bed, Aubrey looked at me, bared her teeth like a hissing cat, and beckoned me forward with one finger.

I stepped toward Aubrey while she stood her ground. Right as I was getting close, Aubrey grabbed my shirt and ripped the entire thing open, ripping several buttons off and sending them spilling to the ground. She dropped her hands down for a split second, and then quickly grabbed my shirt again. Aubrey pulled herself into me and started kissing again. Hard. Aubrey practically forced her face into mine. I could feel the pressure of her skull pressing against my own. Forcing her tongue into my mouth without giving me the chance to put mine into hers.

At that point I fought back, for lack of a better term. I grabbed Aubrey by the arms, and spun her around. As I wrapped my arms around her tightly, Aubrey made an animalistic hissing sound as she found herself unable to move.

"You said something about wanting me to rip these off?" I asked into her ear.

"No, I changed my mind," Aubrey said with anger in her voice.

"Like hell you did," I said.

I held my grip on Aubrey, and stepped us over to the bed. Aubrey squirmed to try to get free, but failed. Instead, I pushed her down and bent her over the bed.

"Ohhh," Aubrey moaned quietly, with just a hint of rage in her tone.

I put my hands down on her back, at first to pin her down, and then to move them up to the top of her dress. The material was tight, but it must have been stretchy enough for Aubrey to slip it over her head as is, because there was neither zipper nor clasp holding it together. I put both hands on the top of the dress right at the base of Aubrey's neck, and gripped it tightly. Then, with one sharp pull in either direction, I tore the neck open. There was a satisfying sound of fabric ripping, and I continued pulling until I could see all the way down to Aubrey's shoulder blades. Aubrey turned her head back to look at me, those fiery eyes staring with an angry look at them. But then, her tongue came out and licked her lips.

I glanced up at the other four, who had taken positions on the bed to give themselves a perfect view. Alison and Anna were now completely nude, and Anna was slowly teasing her pussy as she watched. Lizzy sat back in her bra and panties, while Brie was wearing only a thong. I gave them all a grin, and then bent forward to kiss my way up Aubrey's now exposed back. While I did, I grabbed the dress again, and pulled it more. It continued ripping, exposing Aubrey's back completely and ending just above her ass.

Aubrey stared back as her fingers dug into the bedspread beneath her, but then I grabbed her by the waist. This time she didn't resist as I turned her around and then pulled her to sit upright on the bed. With one easy move, I grabbed the back of the dress again, and pulled it forward off her chest. The ripped back split and fell down, barely hanging on around Aubrey's waist and leaving her chest exposed. Aubrey stared up at me with a scowl, but then she licked her lips again. I took the hint, and pulled my cock out for her.

Aubrey waited with an open mouth as my cock hardened in front of her face, but then didn't move. I didn't wait for her to do so, either. I grabbed the back of Aubrey's head with both hands, and pulled her forward. She bent at the waist as she sat on the edge of the bed, and opened wider as I forced her mouth down on my cock. Aubrey gave a sputtering groan of objection as my cock filled her mouth, but then she locked her lips around it. Brie bit her lip as she watched, and Anna started to finger her pussy a little faster.

I held onto the back of Aubrey's head and started pumping my cock into her mouth. Aubrey made a long 'mmm' sound that was broken up by my cock pushing her lips back and forth, but otherwise she stayed right where she was and took it. Even when I pulled out of her mouth, she kept it wide open with her tongue hanging out. A long string of saliva fell off her tongue, which Aubrey did nothing to stop. I shoved my cock back in, and started fucking her mouth even harder. Aubrey's quiet 'mmm' turned into a much louder "MMMPH" as I filled her mouth again and again. I looked at the others watching me, and then pulled away again.

"What? Is that it?" Aubrey sassed while she caught her breath.

With a fast move of both hands, I grabbed Aubrey by the legs, and spun her over on the bed. She ended up on her stomach, bent over the bed, with both high heels planted firmly in the carpet. One more violent pull ripped her dress off entirely, leaving Aubrey in nothing but the tights she was wearing, and her heels. Aubrey's small but perfectly rounded ass was visible through the sheer tights, and it looked all too perfect when I slapped a hand down on Aubrey's ass and held it there. Then I slapped my other hand down on the other side, and slowly brought them together.

At the same time, I crouched down behind Aubrey. I could see most of her pussy from this angle, but some of it was obscured by the dark line that made up the seam of her tights. That was where my hands went. I grabbed the seam and pulled it away from her. Then I bunched up part of the fabric in one hand, and grabbed a second part with the other. Just like with her dress, I pulled in two directions until the fabric began to split. These tearing sounds were much quieter, with the sheer fabric ripping almost instantly. The real sound was Aubrey moaning as she felt it happen. I let the tights snap back into place, which they did flush with Aubrey's skin again. Only now, there was a large rip right where Aubrey's pussy was.

I grabbed Aubrey by the ass again, and then shoved my face into it. My mouth went to the brand new hole in her tights, and I stuck my tongue out to force it right into Aubrey's pussy. At first I gave it a few licks, but then I moved it up, stiffened it outside my mouth, and pushed it as far inside Aubrey as it would go. Aubrey let out a deep, guttural moan, and then reached back. Her fingers dug into my hair and grabbed it in a way that was almost too rough. Key word almost. She pulled my face into her pussy harder, and I flicked my tongue, tasting just how wet the inside of her pussy was. One of her legs kicked up, but I simply grabbed her by the ankle and forced it back down. But then, as I heard the clack of her heel hitting the floor, I realized that I wanted to see Aubrey's legs shake as I fucked her.

Without a word of warning, I stood up behind Aubrey with my cock in my hand, and then shoved it inside her. Aubrey moaned a deep, vicious cry of fierce ecstasy, and pounded one of her fists onto the bed.

"Fuck...do it..." Aubrey said, sounding like she was resigning herself to it.

I grabbed her by the hips again and started ramming my cock into her from behind. Every thrust had it slide fully inside her as she was bent over the bed, and my cock disappeared into her pussy through the hole in her tights. Aubrey took it while her hips tried to thrust forward but were stopped by the bed. Then, one of her legs lifted up, and Aubrey kicked her heel back towards me. I first grabbed her by the ankle and held her leg while I thrusted several more times, then I pushed it forward. Aubrey ended up with one leg on the ground and the other stretched out on the bed. It gave me a better angle to see Aubrey's pussy stretch out with each thrust, but it also widened her legs for her own benefit.