The "Small" Return Party Pt. 06

Story Info
Sydney Sweeney draws a viewing audience.
8.3k words
4.68
9.4k
11

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder, eh?" I said with a satisfied smirk.

Sydney nodded, looking at me like I was the only person in the room, despite what had to be more than a dozen other girls watching. She didn't even bother to notice when the Riverdale trio scurried out of the way from the floor and took positions on the couch. But to be fair, I was exclusively looking at her as well. That body of hers was begging to be stared at.

She was wearing a pair of loose-fitting black shorts. Almost gym shorts, but a touch more stylish. Her top on the other hand was almost an afterthought. An unremarkable white tank top that was cropped at her midriff. Below that I saw strings with something like a Hawaiian floral pattern. Clearly a bikini underneath her other clothes. Whatever she was wearing though, it didn't take away from the sight of her. Even then, looking at her with those clothes on...the sight almost knocked me out. Those fit, strong thighs. That flat stomach that turned into those perfect hips. Those tits that were impossible to hide. I was rarely thrown off my game by anyone that happened by the Lodge, but it took me a second to get my head on straight.

"So how do you usually start?" I asked.

My question was meant in a preparatory way. When a girl tells you she wants it really rough or hard, usually I ask questions to see just what they meant by it. Did she want to be tied up? Thrown around? Choked a little? Sydney took the question a different way, raising her eyebrows as if she were surprised to hear a question at all. With slow, seductive steps, Sydney began to walk towards me, eyeing me the entire time.

"Do you think I'm the kind of girl that'll slowly sidle up? Grab you by the waistband? Make a big show out of pulling your belt out of your pants?" Sydney asked.

"I don't think that matters right now," I said, glancing down at my cock.

"Exactly. So you should start by getting these off me," Sydney said as she tugged on her shirt.

"*Then* I'll tell you what to do," she added.

"Mmm," was the only sound I made as I smirked.

Those in the room, as well as those watching from the doorway leading to the pool, watched with great interest as I lifted Sydney's tanktop up and over her head. Obviously, a great deal of those in attendance had likely already seen Sydney's tits, and those that hadn't were literally one google search away from doing so, but when they were about to be taken out live in front of you, you leaned forward with anticipation. In the corner of my eye I saw just that, with Kristen Stewart pulling away from the cuddle she had with Emma Roberts in order to get a better look. Sydney's top was tossed aside, and then I slid my hands down her hips to pull her shorts down. They dropped off her thighs and hit the floor, leaving Sydney in a floral patterned bikini that was about 70% string.

"Oooh..." Kristen almost silently gasped before she bit her lip. By her angle, she had a perfect view of Sydney's profile. I could only imagine how nice it must have been for her to see the curve of Sydney's ass and tits at the same time.

Sydney turned and looked over her shoulder, seeing both Kristen as well as the others all staring at her. She smirked, and then continued to look back at Kristen while I delicately took one finger and brushed her blonde hair over one of her shoulders to expose her neck. Kristen looked ready to get up and pounce, but she was adhering to what was not exactly a rule, but more akin to a guideline. When someone new is joining the Lodge, and it's happening in the middle of a party like this, you sit back and let their first time happen. Having a dozen girls dogpile on one of them the moment she gets her tits out can be a bit overwhelming. Therefore, only those that invited that girl to join would be the ones expected to be involved. And since the Riverdale trio were now tapped out and watching from the couch, that meant Sydney and I were on our own.

I found the bow tied at the back of Sydney's neck holding her bikini up, and slowly pulled until the tie gave way. The two strings fell back, draping over Sydney's shoulders, but they didn't fall off. Her tits remained covered. I took one step closer to Sydney and then felt with both hands behind her back. She fixed her eyes on me as I found the second tie and also pulled it free. Still, that top didn't fall. Sydney's tits were proportioned in such a way that, despite the ample amount of cleavage the bikini was showing, they were acting like a shelf holding it up. All it took to end that was me putting one finger on her chest just below her throat, and then slowly running it down. My fingertip caught the bridge of the material between her tits, and slowly pulled until it began to slide off her shoulders and onto the floor. I could feel the collective eye-widening that happened all around me as Sydney's tits came into view.

"Holy...fuck..." I said as I looked down at them.

"I know," Sydney said with a knowing smirk in her voice.

I reached forward with both hands, and lightly grabbed Sydney's tits. As one would expect from them essentially making her entire career, they were amazing. I held each one, slowly squeezing and lifting them, enthralled by the sheer mass of each one. I pressed my mouth to Sydney's chest at the top, and began kissing. It was meant to be a longer, more seductive tease along her collarbone and neck, but as soon as I got closer to them, my mouth reflexively went down. I started kissing along the top of Sydney's tits, and then bent slightly to put my tongue on each of her nipples.

Now, I've had my face in some huge tits before. Hayley Atwell. Milana Vayntrub. Kat Dennings. So when I say that Sydney's tits are another level, you can understand what that means.

"Mmmmm...ohhh I like that..." Sydney moaned quietly. She raised both arms and popped one knee out, all but posing.

I kept kissing each of her tits, keeping it heavy on the tongue because frankly, there was a lot to cover. Sydney was relishing in it, beginning to sway her hips and lean her chest down into my face as I continued. She also started to breathe harder, and to quietly moan just from the attention her nipples were receiving. I could tell why by one sense, touch. Even though her tits were huge, and her nipples were fairly large, it was the dead center of them that became erect in my mouth. Every time I flicked my tongue over that hard center, Sydney felt it like a direct connection to her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck yes...suck on them..." Sydney called down to me.

I immediately did as she told, locking my lips over the tip of her nipple and sucking it in tightly. When it was in my mouth, I held it in my lips, and then flicked it with my tongue. As I pulled back, her nipple came with me a little before it popped off with a loud smacking sound.

"Yeah that's right, be a little rough with them..." Sydney encouraged.

I put my mouth on her other nipple, gripping it between my lips and pressing them together somewhat hard. The other one I gripped in my palm, letting my fingers wrap over it and then squeezing the nipple itself between two knuckles.

"Mmmmph yeah just like that..." Sydney said as she breathed hard between clenched teeth.

Sydney moaned out as I pulled her nipple a little harder in my hand. While her face almost looked like she was wincing in pain at first, the way her eyes closed and her head tilted back told me she was loving it. And as much as I was loving the fake that I bet I could make Sydney cum just from playing with her nipples, I decided to move things forward. Releasing her nipple from my hand, I slid both hands down her sides onto her wonderful hips. Sydney's skin was perfectly smooth, except for the goosebumps I felt rapidly forming on her skin as I touched her. My hands slid down her hips, and then moved around to her ass. One touch to confirm just how little the bikini she was wearing was covering, and then I grabbed the strings to pull it down.

Sydney's bikini bottoms hit the floor without a sound, and she stepped out of them quickly before kicking them aside with one foot. I backed away from her tits, looking down and seeing a silky smooth pussy in front of me. As I was leaning down lower to get to it, Sydney reached out and wrapped her hand around the back of my head.

"Don't stop," Sydney whined as she pulled my face back into her tits.

I put out my tongue and flicked it against her nipple again, but my hands kept moving. My fingertips went to the back of her legs, feeling up her calves and then lightly tickling the back of her thighs. Sydney's eyes widened a moment, and her mouth dropped open in surprise. She breathed out hard, the same way other women did when you first shoved something inside of them. Sydney's body seemed receptive on a whole other level.

"That feels...really good..." Sydney moaned quietly.

I kept my mouth on her nipples, and my hands on her thighs. After lightly teasing the backs of her thighs some more, I slid my fingers around to touch her inner thighs from behind. Sydney closed her eyes and breathed out hard several times, clutching my head against her tits with one hand.

"Someone write that down, Sydney *really* likes having her thighs touched," laughed Emma Roberts as she watched from the couch.

Sydney grinned and then nodded several times as she kept her eyes closed. When her hand finally released my head, I began to lower it down. I sank myself down lower onto the ground, letting my knees wedge into the soft cushion of the floor. Sydney looked down at me, and seeing what I was doing had her eyes go wide with excitement.

"Oh yes please..." Sydney said with anticipation.

My hands gripped Sydney's thighs again, this time grabbing the backs of them as I shifted myself forward. I moved my mouth in, licking my lips as I neared Sydney's pussy. Then at the last moment, I pivoted left and instead kissed the inside of Sydney's thigh.

"Ohhhh you tease..." Sydney said as she bit her lip.

I repeated the kiss on the other side, and then kissed right above Sydney's pussy. Every time my lips touched her skin but not her pussy, Sydney let out a tiny gasp, like she was waiting for the jolt to hit her.

"Oh my god you fucking tease, come on..." Sydney laughed and then bit her lip in frustration.

I moved closer to her pussy, kissing right above it again, and then down the sides, careful not to touch any actual part of it to really draw out the stimulation of the tease.

"Shiiit, kissing around my clit? Teasing my pussy? Not actually touching it? Fuck..." Sydney narrated, looking down at me intently.

"You like to talk when you really want it, don't you?" I asked with a smirk.

"You want me to shut up?" Sydney asked, amused.

"No, I want you to keep talking...the entire time this is happening..." I said.

"Yeah..." Sydney breathed out in aroused agreement, grabbing both her tits in both hands.

At that, I moved my mouth forward, dead center between Sydney's thighs. No more teasing, I raised my tongue up to her pussy, and gave it one agonizingly slow lick. Sydney's lips parted instantly as my tongue pressed between them, and the taste of how wet she was flooded into my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh my god, ahh-yessss..." Sydney began to moan.

"Lick...every...inch of it...fuck..." she moaned again.

I pulled away, and then went back down to lick up again. But, I stopped just short.

"Yes...yes don't touch my clit yet...build it up..." Sydney encouraged as she started to breathe harder.

I alternated kissing and licking up her pussy on the next movement.

"Ohhh my god that feels good...yes..."

I let my tongue press harder, going between her lips and then working it inside her. The taste of how wet she was was multiplied by a factor of 10 on the tip of my tongue.

"Shiiiit...yeah? You want to tongue fuck me?" Sydney moaned.

I heard a jealous 'ugh' come from my left, and flicked my eyes to see Kristen Stewart flop herself backwards onto the couch in a huff. Her jealousy was clearly mounting. Emma Roberts put a reassuring hand on Kristen's leg, and the two looked at each other.

They weren't the only ones watching intently. I was beginning to hear murmurings all around me. The couch was a half-circle, but the other half of the room was the glass walls that looked out at the pool area. Those who had already come to see what was happening waited in the open sliding glass door, but more were beginning to come as well. I just wasn't sure if Sydney even noticed.

"Unnnh...fuck...yeah now move up..." Sydney said quickly as she let out a sharp breath.

I started licking Sydney's clit, pointing my tongue upward and pressing the tip right against it. She let out a moan even louder than before, turning her head towards the ceiling.

"Unnnnnnnnhmygoooood, right theeeere..." Sydney cried out and moaned at the same time.

Sydney continued moaning as my tongue stayed pressed against her clit. Her moans were getting louder, and despite the acoustics in the lounge being muffled by the enormous cushion underneath us, the sound of them was carrying out into the foyer.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck...ohhhh yes!" Sydney moaned out.

Sydney locked both her hands onto my head, needlessly pulling me into her pussy even harder. I had my mouth locked against her, and my tongue exclusively working her clit. She seemed so close, I just needed to push her over the edge. Before she could see me do it, I reached up to her tits again, and quickly gripped both her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

"AHHH, FUCK!" Sydney cried out again.

From there, she seemed to lose a degree of control. Her hips started twitching in place, almost causing me to lose my position. Then her knees started to shake, and I was afraid she was going to fall. Her hands left my head and began rubbing along my arms until they reached her own head. Sydney ran her fingers through her hair as she craned her head back again.

"I'M CUMMING!" Sydney screamed at the top of her lungs.

She went almost silent at that, instead breathing heavily in a flustered way that seemed like she couldn't get a breath. I continued to flick her clit with my tongue and play with her nipples. Sydney's orgasm continued, until she finally let out three sharp moans, and then bent forward at the waist. It pulled her clit away from my mouth, and I released her nipples at the same time. Sydney backed one step away, almost stumbling. Then she put one hand on one of her tits while the other went down between her legs to lay over her pussy.

"Ssssshhhhiiit..." Sydney moaned as she stood there.

She had a waivery, flustered tone in her voice. Like her words themselves were still her moaning in pleasure.

"I can't believe I came like that...that was so hot..."

Sydney came back at me, stepping forward and grabbing me to make out again. We kissed once, and then again with both our tongues. Then Sydney moved her mouth to exclusively kiss and lick the area around my mouth.

"Oh my god you've got me so wet..." Sydney moaned with a neediness in her words. Her hands groped down, and both of them grabbed my cock.

"And your cock is already hard again...oh fuck that is hot..."

Without another word, Sydney dropped to her knees almost as if she was collapsing. She eyed my cock hungrily as her hands softly stroked it up and down. If you've ever seen a pic of Sydney where she's giving *that* look, know how she looked in this moment.

"Ohhh god I want it..." Sydney said as she stared at it, then she turned her eyes up to me.

"You want your cock in my mouth?" Sydney asked, then holding her mouth open. When I nodded, she just licked her lips, and then spoke again.

"Give it to me..." Sydney said as she released my cock from her hands.

She settled herself on her knees, raising up to the perfect level so her mouth was right in front of my cock. All I had to do was move forward. But before I did, I put one hand on the back of Sydney's head. Her mouth dropped open, and her tongue slid out. I flexed my fingers to hold her head in place, and then stepped forward.

"Ahhh-*ulllllp*..." Sydney's noises were cut off as my cock filled her mouth.

I held her head tightly as I pushed my cock in, watching her lips part and tightly wrap around the shaft. Sydney's eyes went wide, and both her hands went to her tits. I shoved it in a little more, feeling it press against the back of her throat, causing Sydney to tense up a little. I held it there a moment, then pulled back and pushed it forward a few times.

"Mmmph-mmmph-mmmph..." Sydney moaned as I fucked her mouth.

"Like that?" I asked, my voice suggestive as I pulled out.

"Harder..." Sydney said quietly.

My hand turned into a fist, tightly clutching blonde hair. Sydney's willing, needy eyes stared up at me as I shoved my cock back into her mouth. This time I pushed harder, threatening to break through her barrier and go down her throat. I began pumping just like that, holding Sydney's head in place to ensure I had total control. She held onto her tits and took it, until I pulled out again.

"Mmmm, I can still taste pussy on you," Sydney said with a tiny smirk as she glanced toward the Riverdale Trio.

I looked at them as well, and saw that all three of them were masturbating in the exact same pose while sitting on the couch. Legs pulled in, and spread wide. Lili fingering herself, Madelaine lightly rubbing her clit with one finger, and Camila doing both those things at the same time. I kept watching them, but shoved my cock back into Sydney's mouth.

This time I kept it fast and loose, pulling Sydney's head to work it onto my cock as I gave tiny thrusts. She let out an 'mmm' sound as I did it, causing the sound to be muffled and broken up by each thrust. The sound then began to shift, and I felt Sydney's mouth loosen up as I kept thrusting. She opened wider, sticking her tongue out and breathing hard. I pulled out again, and this time a long string of Sydney's saliva began to stretch down off the tip of my cock. Sydney saw it, and her eyes widened in alarm as she flicked her tongue to catch it before it fell.

"Ohhh fuck don't lose that...I want you as wet as possible for my pussy..." Sydney said before she hurriedly ran her tongue around the tip of my cock.

I was indeed shining and slick from Sydney's mouth, my cock throbbing and on display for the increasingly populated room.

"You want me to fuck your pussy now?" I asked.

"Uhhuh...I want it...I waaant it..." Sydney repeated in a whining voice.

I silenced her by pushing my cock into her mouth again, this time grabbing her head with both hands and forcing my cock down her throat. Sydney released her tits, and both her hands went up, which I thought was a sign she couldn't take it. Instead, she slapped both hands onto the backs of my thighs, and pulled. My cock went further down her throat, and Sydney turned to look up at me again. I almost bent over at the waist from how good it felt. I released my grip on her head, and Sydney held the deepthroat several more seconds before she pulled away and took in a sharp breath.

"Come on..." I encouraged as I sat down.

Sydney followed, crawling on top of me before I was even settled. There was a sudden flurry as Sydney pawed her hands all over me, grabbing my shoulders and running them down my chest. I was about to lay back, but before I could, she wrapped both arms around my head and pulled my face into her chest. Once again I began to kiss and lick both of Sydney's tits, getting her erect nipples in my mouth, and once again it seemed to set her off.

"Oh fuck-yes! Yes don't stop...oh my god there it is..." Sydney moaned.

I felt her hips grinding against my cock. From the angle she was against me, the base of my cock was at her pussy. Sydney reached down with both hands and touched it, getting an idea of just how deep inside her my cock would be. She let out a shuddering moan as I sucked one of her nipples, and then I felt both hands shove me back and away. I leaned back on my elbows as Sydney gave me a look, fierce-eyed and so worked up it was like she was angry I wasn't already inside her.