The "Small" Return Party Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my cock in both hands, leaving only the tip exposed at the top, and then lifted her hips up. With perfect dexterity, Sydney dropped her hips down, removing her hands the very instant I had first penetrated her. The motion of dropping down on my cock made it disappear inside her entirely, and as soon as she came to a stop, Sydney's eyes went wide. The delayed pleasure of so dramatically shoving it inside herself hit Sydney all at once. She leaned forward, putting her hands on my chest and shifting her hips forward, tipping my cock along with it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh-fuck..." Sydney moaned out.

Her hips started moving, and Sydney instantly began moaning like a banshee. I laid back and admired the sight of her tits bouncing right on top of me, which was exactly what the rest of the room was doing too. I quickly looked to my left, and saw that the viewing audience had increased in size. Entering the lounge and standing behind the couch to watch were Alison Brie, Brie Larson, Elizabeth Olsen, Aubrey Plaza, and Anna Kendrick. In addition to Sarah Hyland and Chloe Moretz who were there before. And that was just one section of the massive half-circle couch that spanned the room.

"Haaaaa....haaaaa...oh my gaaaaahd...." Sydney breathed out with a flinty, out of breath voice.

"I can feel every inch of you inside me...mmm..." Sydney moaned again.

She leaned back, setting herself upright, which just made her tits all the more ready to move as she worked her hips on my cock. If anyone wasn't looking at them before, they did when Sydney slid her hands up her stomach, grabbed both her tits and squeezed them, and then let them fall back down. She touched up her neck, grabbed her hair, and piled her messy blonde locks on top of her head as her face wore an expression of complete ecstasy. She already looked cockdrunk, and she'd barely started taking it.

"I fuckin' love it...unnnnnh..." Sydney moaned as she moved back and forth.

I laid back and let Sydney do whatever she wanted. As she continued to grind on me, I looked around the room. No longer was the room a still, unmoving assembly of eyes watching, other things were starting to happen. Lucy Hale continued to sit on the couch, but her legs were spread and raised, giving a view of both her fingers playing with her pussy as well as the jeweled plug she had in her ass. Kristen Stewart also had her legs spread and was rubbing herself, but her other hand was now in Emma Roberts' lap as well, slipped underneath her dress to tease her at the same time. I don't know how I missed it, but Aubrey Plaza had rolled over the back of the couch, pulled Emily Alyn Lind to her, and now had the petite blonde eating her pussy as she watched. So many groups were getting off to the sight, that I knew I needed to put on a good show.

"Take it...bounce on it..." I snapped at Sydney.

"Unnnh...yeah...yeah I want it harder..." Sydney moaned.

Sydney started to pick up her hips and then drop them back down. The motion was heavy, and fast, and her ass dropped down into my lap so hard each time that the entire room could hear it. And of course the new motion set her tits to start bouncing up and down almost as much as she was.

"Holy shit...fuck..." Sydney moaned.

Sydney's hands went forward to my chest to brace herself, and she bounced backward even harder. I ran my hands up her arms and touched each of her tits again, prompting Sydney to moan as my fingers ran over her nipples. Then, with a fast, easy motion, Sydney picked up her legs one at a time. Her position switched from being on her knees, to planting one foot on either side of me, but my cock never left her pussy. Sydney squatted down on top of it, and then started to pump her hips with her thighs.

"OHHH-fuck! Ohhh my god that's good..." Sydney moaned out as her pussy suddenly became the only part of her that was touching me.

I looked down at my cock, staring as Sydney's pussy enveloped it with every motion, making it disappear with some resistance as it stretched her out. My cock was now even wetter than before, shining with slickness. Except for the base, where a ring of Sydney's arousal was forming with each thrust where her pussy ran out of cock to swallow. I heard a moan from behind me. Not Sydney, someone watching. The sound triggered a reflex in me, and starting with one immediate push, I flexed my hips and began to thrust upward, fucking Sydney as she came down on me.

"YES! OHMYGOD YES!" Sydney cried out.

She froze in place completely, hovering just above my hips as I started to fuck her from underneath. The steady rhythmic sounds of her wet pussy crashing into me were replaced with a much faster sound of my cock fucking her. Sydney held onto my chest for balance as her lower half tightened up. Her eyes closed for a moment, and all sound suddenly stopped. It was like Sydney had blown a fuse.

"OHMYGOD I'M GONNA-" Sydney cried out.

She didn't finish her sentence. One hand went between her legs, and her fingers started rubbing her clit so fast it was like a blur.

"FUUUUUCK!" Sydney cried out again, her voice fluctuating as it echoed off of the ceiling and out into the hall.

She started to cum so suddenly I almost didn't expect it when I felt it happen. But that wasn't as surprising as what happened next. I felt Sydney's pussy tighten around my cock, but then as she started to orgasm, a burst of fluid exploded from her pussy as she roughly rubbed her clit. It came down on me so fast I almost didn't realize what had happened, but Sydney moaning through the rest of her orgasm, and the sight of her pussy gripping my cock as it dripped on me more spelled it out for me.

"Oh shit!" someone called from the couch with a laugh.

Sydney sank back on my cock, and then leaned away. Her orgasm hadn't ended even 2 seconds ago before she pulled out, and then shifted forward again. Sydney's mouth went back to me, and her tongue came out as her lips pulled back. She ran it up the area right above my cock, licking up everything she had just squirted onto me, keeping those sultry eyes locked on me the entire time.

"That's it...lick it up, you slut..." another voice said. This one I could tell was Aubrey. Although I couldn't tell if she was telling that to Emily who was between her legs, or Sydney in an urge to interact with the situation.

Either way, Sydney took that as an order. She quickly ran her tongue up and down the area around my cock, and then turned her head to lick her way up the shaft. She turned her head again, and then kissed up the other side, sucking away the juices she had left my cock slathered in. My cock was throbbing, and as hot as it was for Sydney to clean herself off my cock, it was demanding that she not stop. I ran both hands through her hair, and then turned her head so her mouth was at the tip again. Then I simply pulled it down, causing Sydney to part her lips and take it as I started thrusting upward again.

"Mhm-mhm-mhm-mhm-mhm..." Sydney began to moan through each mouthful of cock that I shoved into her.

I held her head and continued fucking her until I stopped with my cock halfway in her mouth, threatening to shove it down her throat again. Sydney turned her eyes to look at me, submissively holding position.

"Turn around," I ordered her in a forceful voice, slowly pulling her head off my cock.

"Yeah?" Sydney said, her voice high with excitement while still being muffled

She kept staring at me as she sat back. There was something in her eyes that was familiar, that sort of aroused charge you see in a girl's eyes when she was aching for more. But Sydney's look was also different. There was a desire there, and at the same time, something the slightest bit dazed. Her eyes were somewhat glassy. Her head was already swimming. She was losing self-control. The moment I began to sit up, she almost shuddered with anticipation, and then turned herself around in a sudden great hurry.

"Yesss..." Sydney excitedly hissed.

She picked up her feet and spun around on her knees by going hand over hand. That put her with her ass pointed right at me. Sydney herself wasn't looking at me, instead staring straight forward. The feeling of whatever happened next would be a surprise to her, but she was desperately waiting for it judging by how her ass was wiggling.

"Eat her ass," someone called from the couch.

"No, grab her hips and pound her," someone else called.

"Make her back that ass up into your dick," came a third voice.

Sydney giggled to herself and picked up her head, grinning wildly. Before I could get to her again, she licked her fingers and then reached under herself. I got a perfect view of her fingers rubbing her pussy, and then spreading it open. At that point I moved fast, getting on my knees behind Sydney. Her ass was begging for a lot of things, but the first thing it got was a loud smack from my hand. That hand grabbed onto her ass and held it, while the other grabbed my cock and moved it to her pussy.

"Yes...yes...yes...split me open-UNNNH!" Sydney cried as I shoved my cock back in.

No teasing and no easing into it at that point. I took Sydney by the hips and started to absolutely rail my cock into her from behind. From the first thrust of the sudden forceful rhythm she began to moan and cry out. Her mouth stayed open the entire time, in silent disbelief for the few milliseconds between breaths that brought out more moaning. Her hips stayed clutched in my hands as I pulled her ass into me with every motion. Her blonde hair swayed back and forth as she took it. Her tits bounced underneath her, begging for someone to grab them tightly. It was every bit the version of a scene in Euphoria, only this time there was no cutting away.

And that's how the entire room was treating it. I could feel the roomful of eyes on me, but as I kept fucking Sydney I looked around and saw the extent to which they were getting into it. Kristen Stewart was now bent over on the couch with her head in Emma's lap, eating her pussy at an angle that allowed her to continue watching, while also pulling her panties out of the way so her other hand could play with herself. Aubrey now had her legs wrapped around Emily's face, which the tiny blonde didn't seem to mind. Chloe Moretz was sitting on the arm of the couch, also touching herself.

The size of the group coming in from outside was also growing. Vanessa Hudgens had entered, her body barely hidden by a tiny bikini. She was embracing Sarah Hyland from behind, touching the fit brunette, kissing her up the neck while the two watched. Brie Larson was watching, her tight body already nude and wet from the pool. Next to her, in a pink bikini, was Lily James. At the rear of that group was Hunter King, watching me fuck Sydney with the same level of interest she had when I fucked her sister. Hailee Steinfeld was up against the wall, being eaten out by Sophie Turner, while Florence Pugh switched her eyes between watching that and watching me fuck Sydney. The entire room was starting to move in their own ways, either enjoying the show in a way that was making them squirm in place, or by outright using it as a visual aid.

"OH-MY-GOD-YES!" Sydney screamed, bringing my focus back to her.

Sydney sank down in the front, resting her head and shoulders on the floor while her ass stayed pointed straight up. The new angle somehow felt even better, and I grabbed her hips firmly while I continued to pound her from behind. She screamed louder, lifting her feet off the ground and putting all her lower half's weight on her knees.

"I'M CUMMING!" Sydney cried out as her hands desperately clawed at the floor, looking for something to grab onto.

She almost sank down, but I held her hips up as her orgasm took over. Sydney's pussy tightened again, creating an entirely different sensation for me. Even so, my cock continued to stretch her out, and pull up the intense amount of wet that Sydney had dripping from her pussy. I felt that for myself, reaching down and running my middle and forefingers around Sydney's lips as my cock slid inside. My fingers came away soaked, and I immediately knew where to put them. I leaned forward, taking Sydney by the chin with the bottom of my hand and sliding my wet fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them tightly, letting out a loud 'MMM" sound as her orgasm started to fade. When it did, I pushed her off of my cock.

"Oh my god...fuck..." Sydney panted as she landed.

The room around me had plenty of visuals to take in during that momentary break, but the only thing I could focus on was Sydney. Her body was, no matter which direction you looked at it from, a work of art. From where I was in that moment, above her as she laid flat on her stomach, all I could do was stare. Her tits were so big I could see them sticking out from the sides. Her hips were wide enough to give her a wonderful hourglass shape. And her ass was so round and perfect that I was literally gravitating towards it without thinking.

I came up behind Sydney again, this time putting my hands on her ass where it met her thighs. With only desire in my mind, I grabbed Sydney's ass, spread it open with both hands, and buried my face in it. I heard Sydney cry out in pleasure, and a couple of the watchers crying out in jealousy. My mouth ended up on her pussy, so I started licking and took in a great deal of the dripping wet mess Sydney had formed. Then I moved up, opening my mouth and making a show of shoving my tongue against Sydney's asshole.

"Unnnhuhuhhuhnnnuhh...." Sydney moaned out with a deep tone.

My cock throbbed at the sound of her moaning again. I needed more, fast. As soon as I started, I stopped licking and pulled away. She turned to look back at me, but only saw me slap her on the ass before I grabbed her on the hip and spun her over. Sydney quickly changed positions, ending up on her back pushing her blonde hair out of her face once again. I started to move up, putting one knee on either side of her and working my way up so my cock was right above her tits and near her mouth.

Sydney took that as a sign, as she immediately cupped her tits with both hands, pressed them together, and then opened her mouth to stick her tongue out.

"Did you think I was about to cum?" I asked Sydney with a grin.

She didn't say anything, or adjust her pose, she just nodded with her tongue sticking out. I slowly shook my head as I moved in closer.

"Nope," was all I said.

Sydney's mouth was indeed in the perfect position, I just needed to move her head. Both of my hands slid underneath the back of her head and raised it up, and then I moved my hips forward to shove my cock back into her mouth. Sydney still didn't move, allowing the tip of my cock to rub along her tongue as I slid it inside. Only when I stopped with my cock pressing against the back of Sydney's throat, did she close her mouth and tightly wrap her lips around it.

"I bet you want it deeper than that, don't you, you slut?" I asked Sydney.

Her eyes went wide, and she attempted to nod, but couldn't because of my hands holding her head, and her mouth being full of my cock. But she found another way to answer by raising both hands and grabbing me by the ass. She then pulled me into her, shoving my cock past her throat barrier and taking it all the way down. My cock slid forward until Sydney's lips were wrapped around the very base of my shaft. Her eyes stayed locked on me as she held my cock in her throat, and I released her head. That didn't stop her, and she continued to hold it there.

I didn't know how long Sydney could hold that pose, but she won that game of chicken by virtue of me wanting to keep fucking her. I pulled out, leaving Sydney gasping with her tongue hanging out as she tried to lick my cock one more time. Then I moved fast, sliding down and getting on top of her again, finding that Sydney's legs were already parted and ready for me.

"That's it...that's what I want..." Sydney almost whined as she saw me grabbing my cock.

"Give me that-OHHHH!" Sydney cried out as I shoved it inside her again.

I started fucking her with her legs spread as fast as I could right off the bat. Sydney moaned and screamed underneath me with every thrust. The only time she was quiet was when she lifted her head up to do something like kiss, lick, or bite my chest, which she did several times leaving me with red marks on my collarbone and upper chest area. That wasn't the only movement she made. Her hands were constantly feeling around, grabbing my arms and my chest, and then looping around to my back. Eventually they moved down to my ass, which she grabbed again and started to try to get me to fuck her all the harder.

"Yes yes yes yes more more more!" Sydney rapidly cried out.

Then her hands quickly reached down so she could grab herself under the thighs. Without missing a beat, Sydney raised and spread her legs even more, lifting them up into the air and pointing her feet at the ceiling. The new angle had Sydney cry out a moan higher-pitched than before, but then she went back to begging for it.

"Fuck fuck fuck more more more!" she let out, each word sounding like its own moan and its own beg.

I was holding myself up with my arms, but then Sydney grabbed one of them. At first I thought she was just stroking a muscle, but then I felt her pull it towards her body. I picked up my arm, and Sydney's hand immediately ran to my hand, which she pulled to her own neck. My fingers caressed her throat as I slid them into position.

"Yes...yes..." Sydney moaned quieter.

My fingers tightened at her neck, clutching the sides but not her windpipe.

"YES!" Sydney cried out as her eyes rolled back into her head.

At that, she went quiet. I only saw the whites of her eyes, her mouth dropped open, and suddenly the only sounds I heard were my cock ramming into Sydney's pussy, and a random collection of moans and murmurs that were taking place all around me. Her thighs clenched against me, and I felt her legs start to shake as they stayed pointed up at the ceiling. Then, Sydney's entire body shuddered once, and I felt her pussy contract around my cock. She sputtered out another moan, and I knew she was cumming again. This orgasm was powerful enough for her whole body to rock and shake, yet I wonder if anyone even noticed it from how she had gone silent.

When it was over, Sydney went limp underneath me. Her legs dropped onto the cushioned floor with a quiet thump, her arms slid off of me, and her head fell back with a swish of blonde hair spilling out in every direction. She sighed out a sharp breath, and I raised myself off her.

"Get up," I said sharply.

Sydney's eyes stayed locked on me in pouty agreement, and she started to rise off the ground. I was up completely first, and for a moment Sydney almost stopped and stayed on her knees. Instead, I took her by the arm and helped stand her up the rest of the way, allowing her legs to shakily find balance on the soft floor. Then I started to march her towards the couch, right where the Riverdale Trio were all masturbating.

"Maddy, move," I ordered.

The redhead did a fast roll to put herself one cushion over, creating a space on the couch between herself and Camila. I walked Sydney right to it, spun her around, and then pushed her down onto it to sit. Again, she leaned forward, ready to suck my cock, but instead I pushed her back further. She laid back on the couch, and I bent down to pick her legs up again. This time I hooked my arms under her knees, and let her legs dangle off to the sides. Then I lifted her hips up to the right level, and started pounding her pussy again.

Sydney immediately began to moan and scream as she took every inch of my cock. As she did, the viewing crowd began to shift. The imaginary bubble that was just her and I had been broken, and now Sydney was sitting in the middle of the Riverdale Trio, just a short ways from Kristen, who was salivating at the sight of Sydney even while she was eating Emma's pussy, and plenty more.