The "Small" Return Party Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madelaine sat back at first, pulling her legs in and spreading them, giving Sydney a closeup show of her fingers playing with her pussy. After she had pumped them inside herself several times, Maddy leaned forward and slid her fingers into Sydney's mouth. Sydney's moans continued, but then grew louder when Maddy pulled her fingers back and then used them to touch one of Sydney's nipples. Camila rolled into place as well, getting on her knees and continuing to finger herself while she leaned in to suck on Sydney's other nipple. All the while, I kept fucking, until I couldn't take much more.

"Fuck her tits! I've always wanted to see that," Aubrey called from further down the couch.

The realization hit me that, I too, really wanted to see that. I pulled out of Sydney and let her legs drop, which teeter-tottered her top half past Maddy and Camila, and brought her right to me. Sydney looked up at me with a still aroused, charged up look, and then grabbed both her tits. She leaned forward and wrapped them around my cock, and I saw it all but disappear between how massive they were. But, Sydney's pussy had left my cock so wet and slick that when she started working herself up and down, I soon saw it sliding between them.

Sydney moaned enthusiastically as she jerked my cock between them, and then leaned her head down. She pulled her tits up higher, tilting my cock upward, and then stuck her tongue out. As she continued to mash her fat tits around my cock, she started swirling her tongue around the tip of it, moaning all the while. I don't know why, but after all the pounding, all the positions we had been in, how hard I was using pussy, mouth, and her throat...that was it.

"Ahhhhh..." Sydney breathed out like she was waiting for it as her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock.

It came out of nowhere, and I couldn't stop it.

My cock exploded between Sydney's tits just as she pulled them down, and an enormous burst of cum shot up and onto her tongue. It dripped off right away, falling back down to her tits as she held them tightly. Another thick rope shot out, and Sydney kept her tongue out as she caught it in her mouth. I pulled back, and Sydney kept her tits held together with one arm, as the other hand grabbed my cock and continued stroking. Several more shots burst out, this time landing on both her face and her outstretched tongue. What didn't stay hanging on her face dripped down and landed on her tits, which she clenched tightly enough to keep a small pool of cum between them.

"Oh. My. God," Sydney finally breathed out quietly.

She leaned in one more time, sucking my cock up and down and getting one final pulse of cum out of it for her to swallow. At that point, all I could do was back away, and then sit down on the cushioned floor. Sydney looked down and admired the sight of herself for a moment, but that was the extent of the break she received. Madelaine reached over and turned Sydney's head towards herself. Maddy's red lips pressed against Sydney's, and she hungrily kissed several times before she pulled away just enough to make a show of their tongues swirling around each other. Then Camila moved in, and began kissing along Sydney's shoulder, no doubt heading for her tits.

The entire room began to move. Maddy and Camila leaned Sydney back onto the couch, and Lili joined in as she started to crawl towards Sydney as well. Kristen had finally had enough, and jumped up off the couch, pulling Emma along with her. I saw Vanessa and Sarah leave the room together, hand in hand. Florence left Hailee to Sophie for a moment, and crossed the room to join in on Sydney. Chloe Moretz was also moving in, no doubt hoping for a piece. Sydney moaned as Camila started sucking one of her nipples, Maddy kissed her neck, and Lili began working her way up her thighs. Sydney was nowhere near done, based on the number of girls that were either still staring at her, or moving in on her.

I meanwhile, stood up and headed for the open door leading to the pool. At that point I needed some air, or to fall face first into the pool. Either way.

"That looked fun, making the entire room jealous like that," Brie said with a smirk as I approached.

"Yeah, I'm surprised Kristen's head didn't explode," I laughed.

"And Cara, I bet she'll be pissed she missed it," I added.

That thought stayed in my mind for a moment. Where *was* Cara anyway? Cara Delevingne lived up to her reputation in the form of wanting to fuck as many girls as I did when she was here. And yet, she was nowhere to be found. For that matter, neither was Anya. Didn't take a genius to figure that one out, but still, I missed Anya when she wasn't near. So, I figured I should find her.

"Hey," Brie called out to me.

I turned and looked out to the pool area, where Brie was gesturing to Lily James as she walked away, her stride emphasizing her perfect ass.

"K I'll find Anya in a bit..." I said to myself as I started to follow them.