The "Small" Return Party Pt. 08

Story Info
Finale. The party gets kinky in the basement.
17.2k words
4.95
10.6k
11

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had caught my breath a bit, and taken a moment to properly admire Lily's body with my hands before I handed her back over to Brie, I got out of the hot tub and began to make my way back inside. At this point I had completely lost track of where my pants were, so I simply grabbed a towel from the cupboard near the pool. After drying off as best I could and wrapping the towel around my waist, I began to walk off. The girls that remained behind at the pool were all doing their thing, whether that meant playing with each other or just hanging out, so I was free to escape. After noting the number of girls that were still in the lounge, which had devolved into a "let's all gang up on Sydney Sweeney" pile on the cushioned floor, I knew I had to find the rest.

I crossed from the lounge into the main corridor, and then back into the foyer. All was quiet there. I checked the library, the bar, and then the dining room and kitchen, but no one was there either. I shrugged and kept walking. It was an unfortunate detriment to the Lodge, the fact that the place was so big that you could lose people, and it was designed in such a way that sounds in one part of the house never carried to another. And so I began to march up the great marble staircase to the second floor. When I came to the top of the landing, it was still too quiet. Until I heard one distinct laugh come from one of the nearby bedrooms. I investigated quickly.

The door to one of the bedrooms was slightly ajar, and when I pushed it open, I saw a sight that wasn't too dissimilar from one I had seen several times before. It was only the specifics that would be different. This time, specifically, it was Emma Roberts, still wearing her dress (although it was pushed up) and her heels, sipping on a cocktail as she sat on the edge of the bed. On her knees in front of Emma, eating her pussy, completely nude, was Kristen Stewart.

"Ohhh, hey there," Emma said.

She reached down with one hand and tapped Kristen on the face as if she was pantomiming a slap.

"Look, my pet, we have company," Emma added.

Kristen sat back on her heels, and then turned to look at me. She had a very aroused grin on her face as she bit her lip and then ran her tongue along her top lip.

"I didn't say stop," Emma said.

Kristen leaned back in between Emma's legs, and started slowly licking again. Emma closed her eyes, and quietly moaned an 'mmmm' with a very pleased look on her face.

"So if you two are here, where is everyone else?" I asked.

"We were going to follow them, but we needed some alone time first."

"Where did they go?" I asked, tilting my head to listen closely.

Emma's face looked at me with a faux soured expression, like she was mildly insulted.

"You mean you'd rather leave and not hang out with us?" Emma said, running her hand through Kristen's hair as she continued to eat her pussy.

"You look like you could use a break," Emma nodded at the towel I was wearing.

I stopped for a moment, and then let out a chuckle.

"Maybe you're right," I said with a shrug.

Emma slowly reached over beside herself, and patted the bed. While I walked over and sat beside her, Kristen eyed me from the side. Her mouth was part way open, just enough for her tongue to stick out and show me exactly how she was eating Emma's pussy; with tiny little licks right against her clit. It was just like Kristen to tease on the exact spot that would drive someone crazy. Of course, Emma loved exactly that.

"Mmm, so what's going on out there?" Emma asked as she ran her fingers through Kristen's hair.

"Where I was? Pool party," I said casually.

Emma chuckled a little, and then took another sip.

"We were torn between going back there and coming up here. But I made the best choice, didn't I?" Emma asked Kristen.

"Uhhuh..." Kristen said without changing the position of her tongue or her lips.

"I would've thought you would've just joined in the dogpile forming on top of Sydney," I said suggestively.

"Mph, tempting, but, I need to keep our lovely Kristen here focused. Don't I?" Emma asked down at Kristen again.

Kristen didn't reply except by nodding her head, which took her tongue up and down with it, licking Emma harder and forcing her to head to tip upward slightly as she moaned.

"Thaaaat's right..." Emma moaned, and then started to breathe harder.

I watched intently, looking back and forth from Kristen's tongue dancing across Emma's pussy, to Emma's face as she gleefully reacted to it. It was hot, obviously. Watching one hot girl eat out another usually was. But something about it being Kristen and Emma made it all the better. Knowing how into each other they were, knowing how Emma was with women that she had sex with, and knowing how badly Kristen wanted to fuck basically every woman she saw. It was like a perfect cocktail.

"Well hello..." Emma suddenly said.

She reached over to me, and then began to rub her hand on the towel across my lap. Her fingers rubbed right over my cock, causing me to realize that I was rock hard once again. When she gripped it through the towel, Emma's lips curled into a grin.

"Break's over, right?" Emma asked.

"Whatever you say," I answered.

"Good," Emma said as she grabbed the edge of the towel and then flipped it up and off my lap.

She did the same with the other side, revealing my cock and letting it stand up fully. Emma gave it a hungry look, biting her bottom lip as she gave that grin, so sweet it looked almost evil. With a quick whip of her hand, Emma tapped Kristen on the head, and then beckoned her to stand up.

"Come here," Emma urged.

Kristen arose from her knees but stayed bent forward, leaning in as Emma beckoned her again. Emma took her by the chin and kissed her hard, which promptly turned into them making out, and Emma aggressively pulling Kristen's face into her own. Then she pulled her head back, and turned Kristen's head to face me.

"Kiss him, too. Don't be rude," Emma said with a harsh kind of sweetness.

Kristen turned her body and slid partway into my lap, putting one leg on the bed as she closed in on me. While Emma watched, Kristen eagerly pressed her lips to mine. We kissed several times, with Kristen's tongue going wild in my mouth. Tiny flecks of wetness from Emma's pussy were still on her mouth, and the taste of it made my cock even harder. I wrapped one arm around Kristen's waist, and was ready to pull her into my lap fully, and then down onto my cock. Then I remembered who I was dealing with.

"A-hem," Emma cleared her throat.

Kristen slid out of my lap like she had been caught cheating. Emma glared at her until she sank back down to her knees and got between her legs.

"Now you had *better* make me cum before I make him cum," Emma said sharply.

"Does that mean I'm allowed to actually try now?" Kristen said with a smirk.

"Yes, but you don't get full points..." Emma reached over and grabbed my cock, and began stroking it.

"...because this always gets me going."

Emma wasn't lying. I remember the first time she had Kiernan eat her pussy, which was the first time Kiernan had ever gone down on a girl. Emma came very hard, and very fast, because at the time I was also fucking her mouth. It was a good confidence builder for Kiernan.

As Kristen leaned back in and pressed her tongue to Emma's pussy, Emma leaned over to the side. She didn't get up from her position seated at the edge of the bed, but merely shifted her head directly into my lap. Once I shifted slightly to the side, I had a perfect view. As Emma neatly tucked her hair back to one side, she sank her pretty pink lips onto my cock.

From right out the gate, Emma sank almost 3/4 of the way down my cock, and then lightly bobbed her head a couple inches. When she pulled away, it was simply to first run her tongue up my shaft, and then finish her drink in one gulp. While she started to sink her mouth down again, she raised the glass and clinked the one remaining ice cube in front of my face. I took it and set it on the bed next to me. With her hand now free, Emma gripped the bottom of my shaft and began to jerk it in perfect rhythm with her mouth.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm..." Emma moaned in her throat as she kept sucking.

Kristen was eating her pussy much faster, holding onto Emma's thighs as she kept her entire mouth locked on. Her tongue was all but invisible while her lips sucked tightly, but that must have been just what Emma wanted. The blonde started to moan louder, and work her mouth faster. With Kristen out of reach, all I could do was sit back and watch both of them. My cock was all but hidden by Emma's face and hand, but I could feel how deep she was going. At the same time, I could see Kristen's tongue absolutely going to town on Emma's pussy. It wasn't long until Emma was moaning much louder than before.

"MMMPH...MMMMMMPH..." Emma moaned as she kept sucking.

Kristen moaned as well, but it was purely from the joy of eating pussy.

"OHHH-Fuuu-" Emma took her mouth off my cock for a split second to moan that out, and then went right back to it.

Emma moaned louder as her hips started to move, grinding into Kristen's face. She was cumming, hard, being pushed over the edge from both sides. Kristen started to lift herself up. She pressed herself even further between Emma's legs, going from on her knees to hunching down. Emma meanwhile started working my cock harder, her hand clutching it so hard I could feel it throbbing. Then, disappointingly, she pulled away.

"Mmm, looks like you won," Emma said to Kristen as she pulled her up.

The two began kissing again. Kristen stood up, but then bent forward to keep her mouth on Emma's level. One of Emma's hands began to grope Kristen again, sliding its way up her thigh and onto her ass. She slapped it once, and then pulled away.

"You want some now, too, don't you?" Emma asked Kristen.

"Mm-hmm..." Kristen hummed as she bit her lower lip.

"Sit," Emma said as she tapped the bed next to her. She then nudged me with her elbow.

"Up," Emma said sharply.

"Oh," I said, snapping to attention.

"Ohhh," Kristen said as she watched me stand up and Emma push me closer to her. Emma looked from my cock back to Kristen.

"Did you think I was going to do it? Nah," Emma said with a shake of her head.

"Sad, but...this is good too," Kristen said as she sat up.

Kristen stared up at me with those sultry, needy eyes, and then started to move in. Her mouth opened and her tongue went out, and at first when she put the tip in, she didn't let it touch anything. Then she closed her mouth around it, and began to slide down. She pushed her mouth into me, taking my cock down deep, letting it hit the back of her throat. Then she held it there while she raised her hands. To my surprise, Kristen grabbed both my hands, and then moved them to the back of her head. I slid them both together so my fingers were interlocking, trapping Kristen's hair between them, and then started to thrust forward.

The most noticeable thing about Kristen during sex was also my favorite thing about her. Despite how horny she would be, which was somewhere in the "very very" range, Kristen would look almost nonchalant about something as direct as getting her mouth fucked. She would just stare up at you with those eyes the entire time, like she was silently judging you for loving it so much. Or maybe she was judging herself. Whatever it was, it made whatever you did with Kristen that much better.

"Come on, I'm not going to watch you fuck her mouth all day. What noises is she going to make from that?" Emma said next to us.

I pulled Kristen down onto my cock harder, and felt her throat tense up as she held the pose and looked to Emma beside her. Then I let her go, and shoved her back onto the bed. As Kristen flopped back, her blonde and brunette hair flew above her head in every direction, but then she propped herself up on her elbows to watch. As I grabbed my cock and moved it to her pussy, Kristen looked up at me again, running her tongue over her top lip eagerly. Then her legs came up, spreading and raising to give me all the space I needed. When the tip found her, it slipped into her with one push, easily parting her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, shhhhhhit," Kristen said as she breathed a little harder.

I slid my cock into her just the way Kristen liked it, slowly and deeply. As I did for the first time, Kristen's eyes rolled up into her head, and she exhaled hard. It was just like she masturbated (which I had seen plenty). Kristen would take one finger, slowly dip it as far as she could inside herself, and then pull back. I did the same thing with my cock, and just like she would, I used the new lubrication from her pussy to rub the tip on her clit.

"Ohh, fucking...yes..." Kristen said, her voice low and growly as she took it.

I rubbed her clit for a moment, getting a pleasant sensation on the bottom of the tip of my cock, and then pulled back. When I shoved it back in, I went just the tiniest bit faster. Only then did I start actually pumping my cock into her. Kristen breathed a little faster, and then raised and partially wrapped her legs around my upper arms. I thought that was the end of the shifting, but then Kristen reached up, and hooked her hand around the back of my head to pull me in. We ended up forehead to forehead, not kissing, but close enough to hear and feel every noise each of us made.

"Ohgod don't stop...yeah...yeah that's good...ohhhh..." Kristen moaned quietly.

I kept thrusting, not even going fast, just making sure I went deep. Every inch of Kristen's pussy felt completely amazing. I don't know what it was about Kristen. Maybe it was her aura of gayness, or the idea that she wanted to fuck women just as much as me while still enjoying my cock, or maybe she just had one of *those* pussies. Whatever it was, holy shit did Kristen's pussy feel good.

Kristen finally leaned in that last crucial inch. At first she simply stuck her tongue out and licked my lips, but then she eagerly shoved her mouth against mine. We held one long, intense kiss, and I pumped my cock into her harder during, causing her to moan a bit louder.

"Are you gonna cum from this?" Emma suddenly asked.

"You want me to?" Kristen asked back.

"Mhm," Emma approved.

Without warning, Kristen unlatched herself from me, and laid back on the bed. Her legs stayed up, but her arms went down, and one hand went down to her clit. While I kept fucking, Kristen's fingers mashed into her clit and began to rub in a forceful circle. Immediately, she started moaning louder. Then only a few seconds after that, her eyes closed and her head tipped back.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Kristen moaned out hard.

I felt her legs shake as she started cumming. Kristen laid there, eyes closed and her head back, then began to bite her lip as she continued moaning. I grabbed both legs at the ankles and held them in place. The sensation for me was amazing, and when I looked down, I could see Kristen's muscles spasming.

As Kristen's orgasm wound down, I looked to the side, and saw Emma hiking her sundress up again. Then, she did the same thing Kristen did, raising her legs and spreading them. But the difference with her was that she was still wearing a dress, and high heels, which made the teasing appeal of her showing me her pussy all the better. So as soon as Kristen was finished, and Emma beckoned me over, I immediately shifted to the side, and started to shove my cock into her.

I gasped and let out a sharp moan as soon as my cock began to slide in. Emma looked up at me, and smirked.

"You like that?" Emma teased.

All I could do was nod, and feel the flushed feeling running through my entire body as I started thrusting. It was difficult to describe. A different sensation. I'd had Emma plenty of times before, all sorts of ways. Hard, soft, fast, slow, lubed up from another girl's pussy, another girl lubing up my cock with her mouth, etc. Whatever the specifics of it now, I was getting the same kind of mind-blowing sensation that I got from Kristen from Emma's newly-minted MILF pussy. This time, it was me moaning louder.

"Yeeeah, go for it. Make yourself cum," Emma said as she got comfortable.

She laid back fully on the bed, and then raised her legs up to my shoulders. The blue high heels that matched her dress at the edge of my peripheral somehow made it even more hot. I grabbed Emma by the thighs and pulled her into me as I kept thrusting, and she was gripping my cock so tightly that in no time at all I was about to lose it.

"Are you gonna cum?" Emma asked sharply as she grinned.

When I nodded, she suddenly flipped one leg over my head, and practically kicked me to the side.

"Cum inside her," Emma ordered.

I was half hypnotized at that point, so I had no objections as I turned back to Kristen. She was still waiting in the same spot, and as soon as she had heard Emma's command, spread her legs back the way they were. I shoved my cock back into her and began to pound hard and fast. Kristen grabbed the bedding around her as her body was shifted a few inches with every thrust, and I grabbed her thighs just like I did Emma's. It took no time at all. A few more thrusts, and a few more of Kristen's moans hitting my ears, and that was it.

I completely exploded inside Kristen's pussy, my cum pumping out so fast that it wasn't even in sync with my thrusts. I could feel it filling her up, and then oozing out as I continued to thrust in, building up around my shaft until I slammed my hips into her and smeared it against her lips. The final thrust was the final throb of my cock as my orgasm subsided, and I kept myself pulled into her as I panted and tried to catch my breath.

"Ok, NOW I will," Emma said next to us.

At first I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but then I felt Kristen's foot push me back. Emma was shifting on the bed, getting on her knees and climbing down towards her. Kristen shifted in place, turning towards Emma and swinging one leg over her head. I only got the briefest glimpse of her pussy, but I could see the sloppy creampied mess that I had left. Then, Emma came forward and locked her mouth on it. Her tongue came out and began to coat every inch of Kristen's pussy, licking up my cum on the outside before she began to use her fingers on the inside.

"By the way, Cara rounded up a bunch of girls, and said they were all going down into the basement," Emma said as she turned to look at me while her fingers slid in and out of Kristen.

"Much obliged," I said, trying to catch my breath.

I left the two of them there, backing away as I saw Kristen gratefully watching Emma continue to eat the cum out of her pussy.

I moved quickly, going from the upstairs bedrooms, back down the staircase, and then looping behind it to where the entrance to the basement was. Compared to the grand staircase that went upstairs, the entrance to the basement was...not fancy. One single light illuminated a stone staircase that went down a narrow corridor. After that, it tapered off into the rooms I had refurbished, but it made for a good deterrent for people snooping around. Why would they go down there into what looked to be a dinghy storage area when there were so many lavish rooms upstairs?

Which begged the question in my mind, how did Cara know to go down there? No sooner had I asked it then the idea came to mind. Anya. I had shown her the rooms previously (in fact I had even designed one of them with her in mind), so it made perfect sense that she told Cara, and Cara got all excited at the idea and brought a bunch of girls with her.

I hurried down, and went right past the more simple rooms. No one was going to be hanging out in a wine cellar right now, and the massage room was too small to accommodate the group that Cara would have collected. Only one place made sense. I walked straight to the BDSM room. Even before I approached the door, I confirmed they were in there, because whatever was happening in there was LOUD. An entire range of moans were echoing into the hallway. Some low, some high. Some constant, others sharp and sudden. I stepped forward into the doorway, and my eyes went wide at the craziness in front of me.