The "Small" Return Party Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat? Having a good time I trust?" I asked as I closed in.

Kat was looking very flushed from sitting on a supercharged vibrating saddle for so long. Her usually pale face was beat red, and her thick body had faint evidence of sweating from exertion. Her black nails dug into her thighs, leaving fresh marks next to existing marks she had made earlier.

"Ehh, yep," Kat flashed that cheeky smile at me.

"I've had two, no wait...three orgasms?" Kat said as she giggled.

"And still going?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it's getting harder now," Kat said as she reached up with both hands and grabbed her tits.

I watched her for a moment. The sybian was buzzing between her legs, and obviously doing its job, but Kat clearly needed another layer. Something else to push her over the edge this time. That was when I watched her hands, and saw what they were doing. She was gripping her massive tits in each hand, but she had them placed in such a way that her thumbs and forefingers were free to lightly stroke her nipples. Kat had large and round areolas, but they crested perfectly with the erect nub of her nipple in the center, and Kat teased them both perfectly, the sight of which gave me an idea.

I rushed over to the cabinet in the corner, where all the 'supplies' were kept. After throwing open a couple of the doors, my eyes scanned quickly and found what I was looking for. Something infrequently used, just because I've found that few of the girls here were into it. But, I had a feeling that Kat would be into it now. I took the pair of tiny clamps connected to a chain, and hurried back over.

"What the hell are those?" Kat asked as I got back to her.

"Do you trust me to try something?" I asked back.

Kat raised her eyebrows in a somewhat defensive, disbelieving look. But, when I tilted my head to make myself look a little more innocent, she simply rolled her eyes and bit her lip.

"Fiiiine," Kat said.

I knelt down in front of her, and put one hand to her chest to lean her back slightly. Kat did so as I pushed, and then moaned as the sybian continued to buzz her pussy at this new angle. Carefully, I brought one end of the clamps to one nipple, and then squeezed it open. I lined them both up, and then slowly released the black rubber clamp until it had pinched itself shut right around the very center of Kat's erect nipple.

"Ah..." Kat winced slightly.

"Is that ok?" I asked.

Kat grabbed with one hand, delicately feeling with her fingers to confirm what was happening. She held it a moment while she continued to let the sybian buzz between her legs. Then she dropped her hand.

"Yeah," Kat said, eyes closed and nodding quickly.

I took the other side of the clamp, and put it to Kat's other nipple the same way. This time, she let out a quiet moan as it clenched her, and as I released it and admired the sight of the chain dangling down below Kat's tits, she started to sway her upper body into the feeling.

"Ok yeah this feels good..." Kat said, her eyes staying closed.

"Ok, good. And, what about if I do *this*..." I said as my hand neared the chain.

I hooked one finger onto the chain, and gave the lightest of tugs. Both clamps tightened as the chain went taut, and Kat's nipples were pulled out and downward the tiniest bit.

"OHHHH....k..." Kat moaned louder, looking shocked. But then it quickly turned into an open-mouthed smile.

"Yeah?" I asked.

Kat nodded very fast, her big grin forming as she took in a deep breath. While I grabbed the chain between my thumb and forefinger, I started to stand up. Kat's eyes were closed as she started to focus harder, putting both hands on the sybian beneath her and starting to sway her hips into it. I pulled the chain out, which pulled her nipples away from her, stretching them a little but failing to move Kat's massive tits at all.

"Ohhh my god..." Kat said in an exasperated tone.

I lifted the chain up, watching as the slack disappeared and the clamps tugged again, this time tilting her nipples up. Kat gave another sharp moan, feeling the sensation on her nipples shift to another direction. Then, I pulled the chain taut, and began to rotate it in a circle, pulling Kat's nipples out and stimulating them in every direction. Kat gave a shuddering moan, her plump lips opening wide as she held that O shape perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better opening, so to speak, and so I slowly moved my cock to her lips.

"Ohhhh...ohhh...*mmmlp*..." Kat moaned, and then allowed the sound to be cut off.

Kat found the tip of my cock with her lips without even looking, and locked onto it with a turn of her head. I kept my arm hanging downward, able to manipulate the chain and clamps however I wanted, but the rest of my body I kept in place. Kat began to slowly slide her lips up and down, taking my cock deep and sucking with a slow, thorough use of her mouth and tongue.

I moaned, feeling the buildup in my cock become more intense. As Kat kept sucking, I continued to lightly tug the chain to pull her nipples. It made the sight of her tits look even better than usual, and even as she was sucking my cock, all I could picture was pulling out and exploding cum all over them. I tugged the chain again, holding it out and holding the pull on her a little longer.

"Mmmmm...mmm...mmm..." Kat moaned again, and despite her tits being held firmly, she began to work her hips as well.

When I pulled harder, Kat started to move faster. That was when I noticed just how loudly the sybian was buzzing. If Kat wasn't weighing it down with her body, I probably would've seen the entire thing vibrating in place.

"Ohhh...fuuu..." Kat breathed out hard, suddenly going quiet.

She swayed her hips a few more times, and then let out a tiny gasp as I pulled the chain once more.

"OHHH-HHH-HHH-OOOOO" Kat moaned out as she started to shake.

The orgasm roared through her, but failed to make her move. Kat stayed exactly where she was, my cock just outside her mouth as she took a break to moan out loud. Her hands went to her thighs as she pivoted her hips into the sybian, but she kept her chest pushed out and wanting me to tug on the chain more.

"FUCK!" Kat belted as her body suddenly bent in half.

Kat began to lean forward, and quickly slapped her hand onto my wrist. I dropped the chain right as Kat rolled onto her hands on knees, falling off the sybian entirely. There was a quiet crash as her thick frame landed on the carpeted floor, and then the only noise was the sybian continuing to buzz without her on it. While I bent down to shut it off, Kat laid motionless on the floor, her shoulders quickly rising and falling as she caught her breath.

I left Kat there, because my cock was practically throbbing for more at that point. There was no need for me to look around to see where I wanted next. In the corner of my eye, I saw the blur of Sabrina Carpenter's hips moving back and forth, and began to walk toward it. Getting closer had that blur turning into the wonderful sight of Sabrina fucking a still restrained Joey King on the bench. She hadn't moved an inch. When I got nearer, I could see the fake black cock Sabrina was wearing sliding in and out of Joey's pussy, the entire thing coated in a shining layer of wet.

"Hey..." Sabrina panted as she looked at me. She looked almost out of breath.

"Are you two *still* at it?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yes...the girl is insatiable," Sabrina said as she nodded at Joey.

I walked around to the other side of the bench so Joey could actually see me. That look was still on her face, the one she had when she was fucking Hunter, being fucked by me, or when I first brought Sabrina into the room.

"Joey, haven't you had enough?" I bent down to ask her face to face.

She turned her head up to me, and then flexed her arms in the restraints. Then she shook her head. I patted her on the cheek affectionately.

"Ok then."

I walked back around, and eased Sabrina away from the bench.

"You can take a break," I told her. Sabrina heaved a sigh of relief as her hands went to her hips, her thumbs hooking on the strapon like it was a regular belt.

As I got behind Joey, I saw exactly why Sabrina hadn't yet stopped. Joey's pussy was completely slick, from top to bottom. Coated in a shining layer of her own wetness. There was no lube sitting nearby, and no evidence of any outside addition at all. Joey was simply still horny to the point of being dripping wet even after all this time. My cock practically started throbbing at the sight.

"Christ, Joey," I said as I slapped her on the ass. Joey simply moaned and squirmed as much as her restraints would allow.

I didn't have any other fancy ideas for her. No need for toys or gimmicks when the girl is literally tied up and pointed right at you. I gripped my cock and moved it toward her, at first rubbing the tip against her. Joey moaned, and with how wet she was, the tip caused her lips to spread apart and practically plead for more. The tip of my cock seemed to start sliding into her even before I started to shove it in. But, then I did, and watched it disappear into Joey's waiting lips as she moaned out. It eased in so nicely I couldn't believe it, and I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation, only stopping when I felt my hips touch Joey's shapely ass.

I moaned again as I started to pull back, and that was it. The sound of my thrusts immediately turned into a series of loud claps as I began to pump my cock into Joey's pussy. Her moans took a moment to start up themselves, but once the rhythm really took hold, and my cock began to work her slippery pussy back and forth, Joey started to cry out with loud, exaggerated moans.

"Oh my god yessss....just like that please..." Joey moaned out.

Every thrust, every single motion had me feeling Joey so intensely. The bench was designed to allow for deeper penetration, and it was exactly that as Joey's ass was elevated and pointed outward towards me. Her pussy was so perfectly aligned that every thrust had my cock inserted into her like a perfect sheathe. If I slowed down for even a second and stopped to appreciate it, I could feel Joey's inner walls contracting around my cock, but she was so wet there was no resistance to me going inside her at all.

"Unh-unh-unh-unh-unh..." Joey started to moan with every thrust, my cock rubbing against every inch of her inner pussy.

I continued to rail my cock into her, grabbing her hips for leverage to take advantage of how restrained she was. Then from beside me, Sabrina wrapped her arms around my chest, and lifted herself up on her toes to try to close the height difference between us. I leaned down the rest of the way as Sabrina gleefully kissed me several times, and then hugged me as she watched me fuck Joey.

"Can I help?" Sabrina said mischievously with a smirk.

"Real quick," I said. Honestly I didn't want to pull out of Joey, but I wasn't going to deny anyone anything right now.

I pulled my cock out of Joey, and watched her pussy close around the tip as it squeezed it until the last second. Sabrina swished her hair out of the way with both hands, and then got on her knees behind Joey. With an eager grin, Sabrina shoved her face forward, and put the flat of her tongue against Joey's pussy. Joey let out a high-pitched whine as she felt it, and Sabrina forcefully pushed her head forward more, shoving her tongue into Joey's pussy and then shaking her head. She then licked up and down several times, and stood up by licking Joey from top to bottom, no doubt coating her asshole, too.

As soon as Sabrina moved away, I shoved my cock back in and began fucking even harder than before. Joey's moans grew louder, and then began to sound that tiniest bit delirious the way I really liked. She was soon half moaning, and half laughing as she began to babble.

"Ohhh my god fuck my pussy, yes yes yes holy fuck don't stop break me break me holy shit I love this cock..."

And then she trailed off, and for a moment the only sound I heard other than my own thrusts was the sound of Joey drawing in a deep, sustaining breath. Then, she let it all out.

"AHHHHAHHAAAA-ohhhhh my god I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming please don't stop AHHHHH!"

I looked down at Joey's body as the orgasm tore through her. She was pulling against the restraints so hard I was beginning to worry. But she moaned, and screamed out loud, and did her best to wrench herself free but ultimately failed. I absolutely railed my cock into her until her orgasm finished and she silently slouched back onto the bench, her head sinking down on the O-shaped headrest. Then she didn't move.

I pulled out and circled around, running my hand up Joey's back as I did. When I got there, I undid the restraints at her wrist, and pointed for Sabrina to do the ones on her legs. Joey still didn't move, so I reached down to lift up her head. Her eyes were closed.

"Hey," I said as I lightly slapped her on the cheek twice.

Joey snapped back to life with a start, her eyes opening and her mouth gasping for breath. She had momentarily passed out from the orgasm.

"You ok?" I asked with a chuckle.

Joey nodded, and I helped her off of the bench. She stood back up with shaky legs, leaning on me for support as I looped my arm around her waist. Joey dreamily blinked her eyes several times, and then looked up at me with a dazed, but satisfied, grin. With no warning, Sabrina sank to her knees in front of me, and began sucking my cock. Joey hugged me around the waist and watched as she leaned against me, and I looked around to see what else was happening.

There was a change at the X-shaped brace on the back wall. Kiernan had been freed, and as of that moment, she and Anya were putting Cara in her place. I smiled to myself, wondering if Cara would be satisfied to be like that all day. Anya finished fastening one of the wrist restraints, and then walked off, likely in search of a toy. When I turned my head again though, I saw where I needed to go next.

"Joey, you're amazing," I said as I leaned down and kissed her.

A muffled objection came from below, and Sabrina looked up at me with my cock in her mouth, her eyebrows raised expectantly.

"Sabrina," I said as I grabbed her head and forced it down a little more.

"You're amazing too. Take care of each other."

I left Joey to sink down to the floor near Sabrina, and pulled away from the blonde's mouth to turn around. There was another sight drawing me away, and that was Florence Pugh's ass and thighs on display as she was still tied to and bent over the pommel horse. Standing next to her was Sophie Turner, who was holding a toy in her hand, but not using it on Florence.

"What're we up to?" I asked as I approached.

"Playing with one thing, then we started playing with another," Sophie said with glee.

"And what's the 'other' thi-?" I started to ask, and then stopped.

The question was answered as I got closer. With Florence bent over like that, I could see the glimmer. Sophie had shoved a metal buttplug, topped with a blue rhinestone, up Florence's ass. Florence's ass was thick, but it wasn't thick enough to hide the plug when she was bent over like that.

"I was warming her up for what I was going to do next, but since you're here..." Sophie trailed off as she gestured towards Florence ass with a wave of her hand.

"Well I bet I can do that, but first," I said as I came up behind Florence.

The thick blonde turned her head back to look at me, but it was all she could do as her arms were stretched out and held down so she was in a T pose. I hunched down a little to look closer between her legs, and that was when I saw that her pussy was already coated in the creamy remains of the wetness from before. Whether Sophie had used lube or not, Florence's pussy was certainly wet enough to leave evidence of what had happened. I, of course, wanted to try it for myself.

I brought my cock up between Florence's thighs, and then rubbed it against her pussy. She wasn't shiny slick in a thin coat of wet like Joey was, Florence's wet was thick, white, and creamy. I could feel the difference as the tip of my cock touched her. It almost felt like something I had to push through to enter her. But push through I did, watching as my cock parted Florence's pussy and started to slip inside.

"Ohhh fuck, I love it, shove it all in," Florence suddenly perked up in front of me. As always, her accent made everything she said sound all the more dirty.

I slid it all the way in, and then held it. Once I was there, I slowly grabbed Florence's thick ass with both hands, stretching it apart to get a better look at the shimmery jewel in her asshole. I started to thrust slowly, feeling Florence's pussy remain relaxed and ready to be taken. Going slow allowed me to truly appreciate how wet Florence was, as the thick layer of creamy wet inside her was building up around the base of my cock every time I shoved it back in, leaving a ring around her. Sophie leaned over to get a from above look at my cock sliding into Florence.

"Fuck yes, she's still so fucking wet," Sophie said.

Sophie started playing with her pussy as she watched me fuck Florence. I turned to look at her, prompting Sophie to smile as she switched from one hand to the other. Her fresh hand began fingering her pussy just like before, but the other one went straight to her mouth, where she sucked her own pussy off her fingers. I continued to thrust, and the soft, wet sound of my cock filling Florence's pussy hit both my and Sophie's ears.

"Can I get a taste?"

I looked at Sophie, and then put a hand on her shoulder to push her down. She dropped to her knees without a word, her red hair swishing up and then back down onto her shoulders. As I pulled out, Florence's pussy gripped my cock as hard as it could, closing around the tip and leaving more of her wet on it. Sophie was waiting as I turned my hips, turning her head to get my cock into her mouth as soon as possible.

She slid it in deep, and quietly moaned as she went back and forth, heavy on the swirling motion her tongue made. Even as I started to pull my hips back and turn back toward Florence, Sophie followed. She shifted herself on her knees and moved closer, putting her face up against Florence's ass to suck it as long as possible. When I did pull out, she stayed right where she was, getting an up close look at my cock sliding back into Florence's pussy. Only after I started thrusting into Florence again did Sophie stand up.

"I know what she needs," Sophie said with a grin.

Florence was already moaning like crazy again as I railed my cock into her, but when Sophie slapped her hands down on Florence's ass, she gasped harder, and again tried to turn her head back to see what was happening. She didn't need to. She knew exactly what was happening as soon as Sophie reached down. Sophie's fingers carefully locked around the edges of the plug in Florence's ass, and then she began to pull it out.

"AA-AHH...fuck!" Florence cried out as she felt it.

Sophie pulled with determined force, shifting the plug back and testing the resistance of Florence's asshole. Then, from my angle, I saw it perfectly. The plug came through at the widest part, and suddenly the entire thing came out as Florence's asshole was revealed. Sophie hovered her head directly above it, and then let a string of saliva off her tongue until it dripped right on.

"Do it, do it do it do it," Sophie urged.

What choice did I have? This was Florence Pugh's ass we were talking about. I pulled out of her pussy, and immediately shoved my cock into her ass. The plug, and Sophie's improvised lube, made it easy. The tip of my cock broke through with one push, and I began to shove the rest in slowly and steadily. Florence cried out again, and I felt one of her feet swing upward as she blindly kicked.