The "Small" Return Party Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire room was full. As in, every unit I had installed into the room was now in use in one way or another. There was so much happening it was difficult to keep track. All I could do was whip my head from side to side and try to take in quick glimpses of everything that was going on. At first glance I saw:

Joey King strapped to the bench designed to restrain someone in doggystyle. Sabrina Carpenter behind her, still wearing that strappy harness outfit, railing Joey's pussy with a strap on. Joey was wide-eyed, her pouty lips frozen in a tall 'O' as she cried out.

Emily Alyn Lind had her hands tied while she stood there. Her wrists were cuffed in fuzzy black velcro binders, and connected to a chain hanging from the ceiling. She was almost dangling, balancing on one foot while the other leg was wrapped around someone else. It was Chloe Moretz, kneeling down and eating Emily's pussy with intense vigor. Emily had her eyes closed, with an aggressive look on her face. Even if Chloe wanted to stop, I doubted that Emily would release her.

Dove Cameron was tied to the chain next to Emily. She was in the same position, but had both feet planted on the ground. Pressed up against her was Hailee Steinfeld, with one arm wrapped around Dove's waist, and the other holding something between Dove's legs. Based on how Dove was moaning, it was a vibrator.

The third one of these restraints was being used more...actively. Elizabeth Olsen was tied to it, but had her hands tightly gripping the chain. She was pulling herself up and down with the aid of one foot on the ground raising and lowering herself like a ballerina. The other leg was wrapped around Aubrey Plaza, who was gripping her by the ass to help lift her up. From how Lizzy was moaning, Aubrey was wearing a strapon and fucking her much harder than Lizzy was riding.

Nearby, there was a pommel horse that had several rings attached to it. Currently tied to it was Florence Pugh, with both wrists restrained and pulling her forward to bend her over. Her thick ass was sticking out perfectly, which gave Sophie Turner a perfect angle. She was on her knees behind Florence, slapping her ass with one hand, and shoving a rather large dildo into her pussy with the other.

Kat Dennings was by herself in the corner, looking almost skittish as she sat on a sybian. She was moaning, and had an uncommonly wide smile on her face. Her face was beat red, like she was embarrassed by what she was doing. But, all she was doing was sitting there, holding her tits as the machine buzzed between her legs with exceptional power. That was all she needed to do. Kat was so gorgeous that even just a smile while she was pleasuring herself made it that much more appealing.

On the far wall, on a large X-shaped, wall-mounted plank, tied by both wrists and ankles, was Kiernan Shipka. She had an intensely charged-up look on her face, biting her lip and egging on Lucy Hale. Lucy was standing in front of her, her fingers rubbing Kiernan's pussy as a tease. Kiernan obviously wanted more.

On the loveseat nearby? Alison Brie, and Kiernan's guest Kathryn Newton. Disappointingly, they were both just watching. Alison had an amused, turned on look on her face, while Kathryn was wide-eyed, and seemingly in awe.

And in the center of everything? Cara Delevingne. She was standing there, nude except for a pair of black thigh-highs she was wearing. In one hand was a black riding crop, which she was resting on her shoulder as she observed the room. Next to her? Anya Taylor-Joy, wearing a corset that ended below her stomach, no panties, and black thigh-highs that connected to the bottom of the corset. She stood next to Cara, enjoying the view just as much. She also didn't seem to mind that her hands were tied behind her back.

I came up behind the two of them, and cleared my throat. Anya turned her head, and flashed a, frankly, evil smile at me. My first thought was that this was all Cara's idea, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized this was probably Anya. She loved to watch me fuck other girls to the point that that's how the Lodge started. Had she manipulated Cara into rounding up this many of them and putting them all in one place for me? I wouldn't doubt it.

"I take it this was your doing?" I asked, specifically looking at Cara.

Anya grinned wider, giving me a knowing glance, and then looked at Cara.

"I just gave a few encouraging suggestions, based on what I saw," Cara said, tapping the crop on her shoulder.

"Like, over there," she pointed with the crop at Joey, tied to the bench and being fucked from behind by Sabrina.

"Joey and Sabrina were walking around, looking for different toys to play with. I found out it was because Joey was super wet, and needed to be railed with something. So because of that, and her plump ass, I set her up here. And look how happy they are now."

Joey was indeed moaning like wild, just like she had when I was fucking her myself.

"Or back there," Cara continued, gesturing all the way back to Kat on the sybian.

"Kat was obviously interested in getting something, but didn't really seem into anything that the girls could do for her. So I sat her down on that and turned it way up. She hasn't moved since."

"Well then, it looks like everything is in order here. If everyone is happy then I'll just..." I teased, and started to back away.

"Hmm?! No nononono-noooo..." Anya said quickly as she pursued.

With her hands behind her back, she pressed herself against me and kissed several times. She had a very hungry look on her face, despite whatever had happened previously. With a strategic moving of her hips, Anya set my cock between her thighs, and started to grind on me as we continued kissing.

"Ok, ok..." I said as I raised my hands.

"Whatever you want," I said to Anya as I grabbed her shoulders and started to push her down.

It was a wonderful cycle the two of us had. What I wanted was to make her happy, what she wanted was to make me happy. And of course what made me happiest was Anya sucking my cock, so when I pushed her down onto her knees, Anya gladly got into a submissive pose with her hands still tied behind her back. She knew the perfect angle to do so, resting her ass on her heels as she sank back with her hips while keeping her back straight. It put my cock on a straight path to her red lips.

That's exactly where I started as Anya pushed out her tongue and slid her mouth onto my cock as soon as it was close enough. I watched her for a moment as she began to deftly work her mouth up and down, taking in more than half of my cock each time in order to maintain her pace. But then, Anya forced herself forward. Her moans were all but stifled as my cock slid all the way into her mouth and then down her throat. She held it there a moment, and while I was feeling her lips pressed around the base of my cock I casually looked around.

Where to actually start? Aubrey and Lizzy seemed a little too wrapped up in each other to interrupt just yet. Florence would be a good target, her fat ass sticking out while she was tied up. But then again, Sabrina was fucking Joey so good that it made it look like a lot of fun. I thought out loud with a 'hmm' as I pulled Anya back off my cock.

"She *almost* makes it look easy, doesn't she?" Cara said as she looked down at Anya and tapped her back with the crop.

"Oh you have no idea," I said to Cara.

"Nah, I've seen her in action," Cara replied, sounding unimpressed.

"Ohh no, you don't get to talk shit about Anya. Or I might have to strap you to one of these and have her show you."

"Oooh, promise?" Cara batted her eyebrows as if she was impressed.

At that, I reached up with one hand, and firmly gripped Cara by the neck. I didn't fully choke her, but I made sure she felt just how tight my grip could be. She did, and her eyes widened with excitement as a tiny gasp was forced out of her throat.

"Anya, my love?" I said as I beckoned her upward.

She sprang up instantly, and then turned around when I beckoned her to. While keeping Cara locked in place, I reached down, and slid my finger along the edge of the cuff to remove it from Anya's wrist. When her arms were free, she did the other side herself. As Anya held the cuffs up for Cara to see, I pushed one of Cara's arms behind her back. Anya took the hint, and fastened it around Cara's wrist with one motion. Anya did the rest herself, fastening the other side after pulling Cara's arm back. Once Cara was restrained, Anya plucked the riding crop from her hands, and then rubbed it across her back in a slow tease.

Cara accepted all this with a gleam of excitement in her eyes. Despite her enthusiasm for women, I think the thrill of being handled by someone both larger and stronger than her was really doing it for her.

"Now what?" Anya asked, a grin in her eyes.

"Well we can't let her get away, can we?" I said as I held Cara by the neck.

Anya skipped away to one of the cabinets, and rummaged around quickly. My free hand teased down Cara's front, circling her nipples with one finger, and then going down to her pussy. I barely touched it, only confirming that she was wet but not going fully inside her. Anya returned a moment later with another black leather band in one hand, and a coiled up chain clutched in the other.

"You do the honors," I said to Anya.

Anya dropped the chain to the floor, and then unfurled the leather in both hands. This one was a collar. Black leather that was shaped and carved to look like a string of flowers. It looked best around Anya's neck, but the way Cara's eyes flared up with excitement as Anya looped it over her head with both hands made me think it would look good on her too. Anya fastened it around Cara's neck, and then grabbed the chain off the floor. She clipped it to the collar, and suddenly Cara was able to be steered in any direction.

And steer her, Anya did. The same way I held Cara by the neck, Anya yanked her forward to face me again. Then, with a slow, teasing grace, Anya stepped behind me, and then dropped the chain down at my side. Another slow pull compounded the force until Cara took the hint and got on her knees in front of me. Then, once she was in perfect alignment with my cock, Anya started to wind the chain around her arm, slowly pulling Cara forward. She took the hint with inches to go, and opened her mouth to slide my cock into it.

Cara started to work her mouth back and forth, and Anya pressed herself against me from behind. The chain stayed at her side, but her other arm wrapped around my shoulders while she rested her head on them. Anya watched Cara suck my cock a bit, then turned her head to kiss me on the cheek and whispered.

"Is that good?"

"I bet she can do better," I said with a tease.

Cara's sultry eyes looked up at me while my cock was halfway into her mouth.

"I know she can," Anya agreed.

Anya pulled the chain again, forcing Cara in even closer. Her throat tightened as a gulping sound was forced out of it, and my cock pushed through her barrier. Cara hunched her back to get the angle right, and my cock shoved all the way down. Her pursed lips stayed closed around the very base of my shaft, and she stared up at me, her eyes unblinking.

As Anya raised her hand, she spun it once, allowing the chain some slack. Cara pulled back, slipping my cock out of her throat with a hard breath. But then, Anya just pulled it again, and Cara went right back where she was.

"Take her, I want to see it..." Anya whispered into my ear.

With the chain taut between Cara's throat and Anya's hand, I pulled my hips back, and then thrust them forward again. Cara's throat took it as my cock went back and forth, and I could feel the saliva building up in Cara's mouth as it had nowhere to go. I started to thrust harder, feeling the tightness of her throat and then the sloppy buildup of her mouth. Cara's eyes started to waiver as she kept staring up. They were shaking slightly, and as I kept thrusting I saw water welling up in them. I pumped in one more time, held it a few seconds, and then tapped Anya on the arm.

"And down..." I said over my shoulder.

Anya unspooled the chain, allowing Cara to pull away. My entire cock slipped out of her mouth with a loud expulsion of air as Cara coughed. A thick string of saliva came out, connected between my cock and her tongue, before it fell forward onto her chin. Cara took a sharp breath as she blinked several times, hunching down in place on her knees.

"As fun as that was, I think Cara's talents are better served elsewhere," I said to Anya over my shoulder.

"That's true. Where are we thinking?" Anya asked.

I scanned the room again. There were plenty of opportunities for Cara to be inserted into the soiree, but as I looked at the far wall, I knew it needed to be there. I took Anya by the hand and started to walk, while she tugged Cara's leash to follow.

"Come come," Anya said delicately.

Cara arose using only her legs and followed as we led her across the room. Sophie was giving Florence a break with the dildo, because she herself was now sucking it clean of Florence's pussy. Coincidentally, that was what Joey and Sabrina needed to do as well, because as we passed them by I saw that Joey had leaked half a puddle down onto the bench she was tied to. As we passed by the couch where Alison and Kathryn were sitting, I gave a wink.

"Having a good time, Kathryn?" I asked.

Kathryn gave a flustered giggle, and smiled as she blushed slightly. For her first time here, she was being thrown into the proverbial deep end. I wondered if Kiernan explained what was in the basement before Kathryn followed her down there. I almost turned Cara towards her right then and there to help her loosen up even more.

But, the perfect target for Cara was already upright, and spread for her. Kiernan was tied to the post at her wrists and ankles, fully suspended off the ground by both the restraints and the ledges where her feet went. Lucy was still standing in front of her, but was merely teasing her pussy with her fingers. When she saw us approach, Lucy's face beamed into a smile, and she stepped aside.

"Oh Kiernan, how are you always right where I want you?" I asked the petite blonde.

Kiernan merely giggled, and bit her lip as she pressed her chest out. She clearly wanted to get closer, but the restraints held her firm. Lucy looked at her as well, and then stepped aside to give us full access to Kiernan. Of course that drew my attention as well, because Lucy was completely naked, and her ass was pointing at me.

"Go ahead Anya, I think we both know what's to be done here," I said as I stepped aside as well.

"Yes, please," Kiernan said like a reflex.

Anya marched Cara forward, and then parked her in front of Kiernan. Holding the chain in one hand and grabbing her head with the other, Anya pushed Cara's face into Kiernan's body. The first stop was Kiernan's perky tits, which Cara completely covered with licks from her tongue before she began to suck on her nipples. From there, Anya bent her forward to kiss down Kiernan's abs. One more yank of Cara's chain put her on her knees again, right where Kiernan's legs were spread. A push forward put Cara's mouth right up to her pussy.

Kiernan's first moan joined the chorus of all the other noises we were hearing, but she was just a touch louder. Cara made sure of that, using that slick tongue of hers that has probably eaten out more pussy than I could ever imagine. Anya held her in place, looking back and forth from Cara's mouth locking onto Kiernan, and Kiernan's reaction to it as her body helplessly squirmed in place. For a moment all I did was watch, but then Lucy started to back up. Straight into me.

She was watching too, but as soon as her back bumped into my front, Lucy reached with both hands and blindly grabbed at me. My legs at first, and then up to my waist. Then she found my cock. Both hands did, and she began stroking it behind her back like she was keeping it a secret. I put my arms around Lucy from behind and started to grope her as we watched. My hands went to her tits, down her stomach, then to her thighs, and right when I was about to start rubbing her pussy, Anya put her hand on my shoulder.

"P-leeeeease fuck her, I can't take watching you tease her while this is happening," Anya nodded at Cara, whose entire head was shaking back and forth from how aggressively she was eating Kiernan.

"Yes," I said matter of factly as I grabbed Lucy by the hips.

"YES." Lucy said louder, the urge taking hold of her.

I held Lucy with one hand by the hips, and moved the other to her shoulder. She started to move the moment I began to apply pressure, and slowly bent forward all the way until her back was parallel to the floor. Both her palms pressed against the wall in front of her, and that ass of hers that was so perfect it was one of those features that was constantly burned into my memory (like Karen Gillan's legs, Kat Dennings' tits, etc) was pushed out towards me.

"Mmm...mmm...enh....AH!" Lucy cried out as the tip of my cock first rubbed the opening of her pussy, and then split her open with one hard shove.

I started thrusting into Lucy at the same moment she began pivoting her ass into me. The wall made for good leverage as she flexed her arms back and forth, using them to push her entire lower half. Of course for me it just made it so that every thrust of mine had even less distance to travel until my hips crashed into her ass and my cock physically couldn't go any deeper into her.

"Oh my god...fuck...go go go..." Lucy immediately began begging.

I recalled what I had seen her doing before, namely getting random girls to shove their fingers into her. How long had Lucy been desperate to have something penetrate her? Too long based on the noises she was making. Literally the only thing Kiernan could do in that moment was cry out as Cara feasted on her pussy, and as I started really giving it to her, Lucy was louder. Not that there was a visual clue behind it, but as I stared down at her pussy and watched my cock stretching it out, I could at least understand the way she was moaning like she was.

"Don't stop...oh my god don't stop..." Lucy's begging continued.

"Yeah don't stop..." Anya said with a smirk.

She kept Cara's leash in hand, but Anya took one step over so she was fully next to me and Lucy. We locked eyes as I kept fucking Lucy, which confirmed to me that Anya had that look on her face. "Meddling" is the wrong word, as it implies unwelcome interference, but Anya joined in without asking. She took her free hand, raised it to her mouth, and licked the pads of two fingers. Then, she dropped it down underneath Lucy, slid it up between her thighs, and started rubbing her clit as I fucked her.

"OHHH-hh-HHH-hhh-HHH!" Lucy's moan shook in tune with her arms as she tried to keep herself supported on the wall.

I could feel Anya's fingers working Lucy as I kept thrusting. The barest hint of pressure as both fingertips rubbed the exact spot that put Lucy over the edge instantly.

"I'M CUMMING!" Lucy cried as she craned her head backwards.

Like a reflex, I began to look around for the lipstick to mark Lucy to start counting her orgasms. The memory of that New Year's Eve was too strong for me not to. Instead, I simply kept ramming my cock into her as the orgasm tore through her. Anya kept rubbing, Lucy kept moaning, and even raised one leg to hook backwards against my own. When her orgasm was finished, I pulled out, and Lucy instantly straightened up, her own reflex to shove her ass towards me gone after one orgasm. But a different one took over as she turned around and sank to her knees.

"Fuck yes...I'm so wet..." Lucy said as she gripped my cock at the base with both hands, and then locked her mouth onto the tip.